Adventure of Rekka Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not waiting for her to recover, making the most of his unnatural stamina, Bill levered himself up and began to thrust with renewed intensity. Rekka opened her eyes, gasping in surprise. He only grinned down at her, smugly enjoying his moment of victory. This is going to work, he thought, I can do this!

-

Elsewhere, five suffering men trudged through a steadily darkening twilit forest. They were having a much less enjoyable time; exhausted misery lay upon them like a cloak.

"Steady on, lads. We'll get through this yet," Sergeant Tullius said, voiced pitched low to avoid carrying too far but filled with confidence to inspire his men. A confidence he did not feel, his thoughts heavy, knowing even if they made it back to the fort he would be punished severely for the death of Lord Flavius, and the loss of the weapon. He hoped to shield his men from sharing in his punishment, but the severity of the loss would likely mean his superiors would be spreading the blame as far as they could. They'd need someone to blame, distancing themselves from repercussions further up the chain.

Choking back an angry laugh, he believed it was unlikely to ever come to that. They were almost certain to be lost to these black woods and the demons lurking within. At least no one would know of his disgrace. Walking backwards, he surveilled the troop, worry eating at his mind but not showing on his veteran's expression of cool indifference. They had not made good time, having to stop early and often due to the myriad injuries they'd sustained in the brawl with the monster and its traitorous human lover.

Once again, he cursed inwardly at that awful man and his horrible hellhound. If only he had been faster, he felt, taken him more seriously. Then perhaps he could have dispatched the idiot and linked up with his squad. Maybe then they would have been able to take the hellhound, even without the useless weapon.

Poor, stupid Matius, Tullius thought, fury rising. He'd been warned about adding too much of the volatile powder, but the fool had liked to push the limits. Now his zeal had caught up with him, and they were left without his expert wilderness experience. Tullius silently cursed the mad fool, but mourned him all the same. He'd been a well of optimistic good cheer while he'd guided them in the past, and they could have used him now.

Turning his attention to young Cluvius, bringing up the rear, his lips thinned with anxiety. Felix was not looking well. His pace had slowed considerably since they had started, his pale face set with grim determination as he pushed himself onward. They had changed the bandages twice now, and his blood had soaked through them both, staining his pant leg a deep red. Tullius was certain the bone itself was fractured, but Felix gamely persevered, not wanting to slow them down. The boy certainly had heart, he admitted to himself.

Next, he observed corporal Ranius as the man plodded steadily onward, his breath coming in short gasps as he held his palms lightly to his chest. The crack to his sternum must have been torture, but as usual, he uttered no complaint. The man was a professional and a veteran, he'd quietly die before he voiced his pain uselessly while in the field. Once they were safely back at the fort, he'd change his tune and reward them all with his laconic wit, making light of his injury. Although, of all of them, Tullius was certain Ranius knew returning was an unlikely event to take place. He'd been around nearly as long, and seen too many men pulled screaming into the night by the demons in areas far more secure than they now found themselves.

The last of his soldiers were carrying on well, the slight Menius even seemed to be enjoying himself, gazing about with interest as he gently guided the concussed Gavius along with his unbroken arm. Menius had always been an odd sort, and often made himself available for some of the more hazardous patrols. Perhaps he simply enjoyed the thrill of danger, in which case he must now be having the time of his life. Still, the man did not shirk his duty, faithfully herding Gavius forward, speaking softly as he maneuvered the man around obstacles.

Tullius was concerned for Gavius, strikes to the head were curious injuries. He might simply shake himself from his stupor, or never recover at all. The worst of it was, Tullius couldn't tell exactly how badly the man was affected. Gavius was new to his squad, a volunteer from one of the more secure townships further north. Highly unusual for anyone to request a transfer to such a desolate place as Fort Carcere. Even the garrulous Matius had only ever managed to winkle out from him a terse sob story involving a woman. Otherwise, Gavius followed orders, never engaging in idle conversation and morosely keeping his problems to himself.

Stoically containing his worry, turning forward Tullius continued to lead his men, knowing they would need to hunker down somewhere inconspicuous to wait out the night. He moved them into a strand of larger trees upon a slight elevation with the vain hope that they might be able to see danger coming, though what they would do without arms he had no clue.

Tullius moved forward, his thoughts turning angrily to Lord Flavius. The arrogant noble bastard just could not have waited for some damned monster to strike around the fort, as they did without fail at regular intervals. No, he'd cursed the wasted time, wanting to prove himself the great hero that ended the war for his masters, ensconced safely in the capital. It had been by his orders this fools errand had been organized, and Tullius distractedly cursed the mans memory as he crossed between two great oaks into the dark center of the thicket.

Tullius strode face first into a springy substance, bringing him to a bouncing halt. He tried and failed to lift his arms to push it back, and found himself stuck firm to its surface. "Stop, move back," he ordered his men, struggling heroically to remove himself, stopping as he realized he was only wrapping himself tighter. Sensing movement, he strained his neck against his bonds to peer into the trees above him. His eyes widened with creeping horror as the dark mass lowered itself with fluid grace.

"Gods, not like this..." he whispered, as the many spindly legs curled, beckoning.

Felix gasped in shock as Tullius inexplicably flew upwards into the dark canopy. "Sergeant!" he cried, limping forward only to be stopped by corporal Ranius's out flung arm. "No use... he's gone... we can't help him," he gasped painfully, his words coming haltingly, "...keep... moving." Felix could only gape, mute with horror, as he stared into the shadowed branches. He simply could not believe his capable sergeant could be gone, just like that. From somewhere above him a richly malevolent feminine laughter drifted down, along with the fast fading struggles of the brave sergeant Tullius.

Hanging his head, cursing his uselessness, Felix struggled to catch up to his retreating mates.

-

Back in the cave, Bill's plan was moving forward splendidly. He'd since pulled Rekka to her feet, leaning her forward into the cave wall as he thrust ardently from behind. She'd long since given up speech, and now simply encouraged him with her grunts and delighted moans. Bill had a hand around her tail, pulling her roughly onto him as she gasped and shuddered before him. The hand of his wounded arm kneaded the soft cheek of her ass possessively, occasionally giving it a sharp smack, ignoring the pain from his arm as she gasped and thrust back at him with lurid approval.

Not bad, he thought proudly, only lost myself twice to her own four screaming orgasms, I can keep this up. She's bound to be running out of steam!

He leant over her slender back to grasp her swinging breasts, tweaking her hard, burning nipples harshly. Rekka yipped, arching her back, craning her neck to kiss at him gratefully. Bill eagerly met her lips, his hips relentlessly thrusting and grinding into her hot, slick folds. Rekka shuddered and yelped as she slid helplessly into another quivering climax, her claws striking sparks along the stone walls. Bill manfully continued to pound away at her, guiding her through her pleasure with gritted teeth.

Somehow, he managed to keep himself from coming. Panting, he pushed himself back upright to claim her tail again. Leering down at her, drunk with success, his thrusts continued incessantly as he listened to the sweet music of her breathless contented moaning.

I've got her on the ropes, now! he thought triumphantly, if I'm this tired, I know she's close to dropping. His confident thoughts cheered him, knowing Rekka would be more cautious of rousing his lust once she'd recovered from this.

-

Ranius marched onward, trying to ignore the crushing pain in his chest. Every shallow gasp was a battle he endured, victory achieved by not groaning and distressing his comrades. Ranius sorely missed the solid leadership of Tullius. The man would have continued to lead the others through sheer willpower alone. Ranius had been considering dropping back, ostensibly to check their backtrail. Instead he'd be giving up to rest in misery, trusting the sergeant to see the others through. That fleeting fancy had been ripped from him as Tullius disappeared into the canopy. Now, the mantle of command fell to him, and he'd see his duty to its painful conclusion.

Scanning about, Ranius knew they had long since needed to stop and rest, soon he'd simply drop from exhaustion. Spotting a circle of trees, he decided they would have to do. He waved at the others, not straining himself to speak and trudged over to a trunk, sliding himself down painfully to sit. It would all be over soon, he imagined. Either they'd wake in the morning, miraculously unmolested, or the monsters would soon attack and end this farce. He closed his eyes, unable to make himself care any longer.

Menius carefully maneuvered Gavius into the clearing, leaving him to stand absently in the open, looking confused but otherwise content to wait. Going back, he drew Felix's arm over his shoulder and helped him the last few yards. Felix simply leaned into a tree trunk, unable to consider bending his injured leg to settle down, panting with exhaustion.

Looking about with curiosity, Menius absently pulled a wedge of cheese from a small sack tied to his belt, offering it to the others who failed to show any interest. Shrugging, he took a bite, squatting next to Ranius and waiting for something interesting to happen, fidgeting at his broken arm in its sling. Of them all, Menius was the least worried about the monsters. He'd known it was always likely he'd be hauled off by some insatiable beast, and optimistically looked forward to it. He'd often speculated with Matius about what it'd be like, claimed by some pretty monster, forced into a sexual plaything for the rest of his days. He didn't know what all the fuss was about, really. Damn shame about Matius, he thought, he was always good for a laugh.

Menius's head perked up as barks and growls surrounded their little camp. Leaning over, he nudged at Ranius, who ignored him to glare steadily at nothing. Felix pushed himself away from the tree, nervously glancing about. "Corporal Ranius, sir?" he asked anxiously. The man ignored him as well, thoroughly done. Menius chuckled, shaking his head.

"Best pack it in, lad," he said with humor, "we're good as caught. Try to enjoy yourself, least they don't sound like spiders." He watched with interest as several shadows sauntered in, revealing three scantily clad women, greyish fur on their arms and legs, sporting oversized paws, wolf ears, and tails. Not hellhounds, luckily. Their skin was pale and no fire trailed from their yellow eyes, werewolves he guessed. Quite beautiful, to Menius's eyes, and mercifully no equal to the horror that'd stolen good old Tullius away.

With a barking laugh, the leader of them said, "Yes, boy. Listen to him, he's a smart one." She strutted up to Felix, who flinched back against the tree trunk, fear in his eyes. The woman smiled sweetly at him, taking in his scent. She frowned, and knelt down to sniff at his leg. "Oh, wow. That's a sorry wound. Beginning to turn, I'd say." Standing she shrugged apologetically and said, "Sorry, pretty boy. You won't be coming with us, we're no healers." Felix sucked in a startled breath, surprised to be so easily dismissed. She ignored him to stalk over to Menius's squatting form.

She pushed Menius over with one of her foot paws, sending him onto his back. Crouching over him she began to sniff him with interest. "Watch the arm, love, I twisted it a mite earlier," Menius quipped, eyes roving over her body with interest. Finishing with her inspection she smiled down at him and began licking his face as he sputtered.

Another werewolf, shorter and slight of build was staring up into Gavius face, her body language more timid and uncertain. Reaching over she grasped one of his limp hands, holding it in both of her paws. Gavius's eyes seemed to focus on her and he breathed in sharply with surprise. "Sabina, you've come back to me!" he cried, engulfing the startled werewolf in a hug as he sobbed, clinging to her.

The leader stopped her frenzied licking of Menius to look over at them. "Her names not Sabina, stupid, it's Millie," she said, laughing.

Millie now returned the hug happily, enjoying his arms around her. Shyly, she called back, "It's okay... he can call me Sabina, if he wants to."

The largest werewolf, her features more savage than the other two, was kneeling before Ranius, who pointedly ignored her. She sniffed him confidently, and huskily declared, "Strong silent type, eh? I love it when they play hard to get." As she began to press her paw to his chest he suddenly slapped it away, grunting in pain. "Don't... touch," he gasped, finally looking up at her. Her eyes narrowed and she began to growl threateningly.

Menius rolled his head over, giving his werewolf the opportunity to lick his ear now, and said, "Don't mind Ranius, missy, he took a hell of a hit to the chest in our little dust up earlier. He could use a holiday, and some tender loving care." Ranius's head swiveled to glare daggers at Menius, who grinned with the shameless ease of a man who'd broken free from the chains of command.

The large werewolf's growl cut off, her features softening slightly. She scooped up Ranius and held him gently to her impressive bosom, carrying him like a bride. Ranius just sighed, closed his eyes and leaned his head into her breast, completely out of fucks to give.

The leader then hopped to her feet, and pulled Menius to his, suddenly flipping him onto her shoulder with ease. "Let's take them back to the den, sisters. I told you this was a lucky night for a hunt!" she crowed, laughing merrily. As she began to jog out into the night, Menius's head bouncing along jauntily behind her, he craned his neck up to look back at Felix, shouting, "Good luck, lad! If you make it back to base, tell the warden to go soak his head for me!" He cackled then, waving his good arm in farewell.

The large werewolf followed, moving carefully so as to not jostle Ranius, who had begun to snore. Millie went last, staring up adoringly into Gavius's eyes as they strolled hand in paw into the dark.

Felix stared glumly at their parting backs, lost as what to do, now totally alone. Close by, an owl hooted with sympathy.

-

Bill was on cloud nine, his heart hammered in his chest, his throat parched, he panted loudly as he clung to Rekka's back, sweat pouring off his brow from the intense heat of her body and their shared exertion.

That last one had been a doozy, Rekka hadn't even howled. She'd simply slid down the wall to land on her elbows, shivering and moaning, clenching him violently and wringing his shuddering release from him violently. He wondered at how she remained conscious after all the times he forced her to come. He'd honestly lost count, his own had been wrung from him relentlessly as well, but he felt assured that the end was near, and he was winning.

Surely, she couldn't have much more in her. She'd be forced to beg him to stop, he had to believe it. Pulling himself together, he slowly lifted himself back up, blearily blinking the sweat from his eyes and grasping her hips in his cramping hands.

Once more, Bill thought with brittle confidence, that will end this.

-

Felix could go no further. His leg had gone numb and cold, though somehow the pain still throbbed up his hip with increasing intensity. Lifting his head slowly to peer around him, he found he was in a moonlit glade. Flowers bloomed around him, and the grass waved invitingly in the breeze. It was as good a place to lie down and die as any, he supposed wearily. Slowly, wincing at every shift, he slid down his crutch, pain lancing through his body as he thumped into the grass.

Wracked by painful sobs he tried to choke back, he collapsed onto his back to gaze at the stars. It was a beautiful night, he thought, before closing his eyes wishing to fade into painless oblivion.

It was not to be. Soft footfalls could be heard entering the glade, followed by a breathy gasp. Felix kept his eyes shut, hoping they'd just go away and leave him be as the werewolves had. He was dying, he knew, and no use to anyone. His hopes were dashed as a she began to speak, her voice soft, musical and achingly beautiful.

"Oh my, are you alright, sir?" she asked, concern welling from her like a fountain. Felix heard her begin to move closer, the steps timid, her odd gait confusing to his ears. Finally, she made her way to his side, he felt her standing over him, listening to her murmur with apprehension above him. "Oh dear, oh dear... He is injured. Can you hear me? Might I aid you, sir?" she asked, her gentle voice curled into his ears soothingly. He opened his eyes, his heart nearly stopping at the sight.

The young maiden's hair shone in the moonlight, hanging to her waist, a river of pure shimmering white. Her large, expressive eyes shown with concern as they gazed into his. Two long ears twitched and fluttered, curving off to the sides of her head, tipped with a bit of white fur. A short, spiraling horn sprouted from her forehead, glowing luminously in the moon light. She's beautiful, Felix thought, unable to break his eyes away from her face.

"Oh my!" the young woman squeaked cutely, blushing prettily and covering her face with her hands. Felix realized he'd said that aloud, finding his own cheeks warming in response. Peeking between her fingers, she broke her eyes from his to look over his leg. Coughing delicately, she lowered her hands, then sank gracefully to her knees, drawing them to her side. Felix noted that she seemed to be sitting much higher than normal, and rolled his eyes to look behind her. Her lower body was that of a horse, though a very slim and graceful one. Her fur was the same pure white as her hair, tufts of it sprouting above her small delicate hooves.

Felix realized she was yet another monster. Although, he found the label difficult to apply to this beautiful, gentle and graceful creature. When he finished gazing over her lower body, he saw that she was watching him with a slight smile, waiting for his attention.

"Sir, you are wounded. Might I have your leave to aid you?" she asked, gentle concern radiating from her tone. "You have my promise, no harm will come to you under my care," she said soothingly, her fingers plucking anxiously at her skirt as she waited for him to respond. Felix simply nodded at her, not trusting himself to speak. Her radiant smile rendered him speechless soon after, regardless.

Turning from him, she raised her palms over his leg, brow furrowing in concentration. Her horn began to glow with its own inner light, and she whispered in a language Felix didn't understand, but sounded more like singing than words. Immediately, the pain in his leg vanished, replaced by a warmth radiating throughout his entire body, relaxing him completely. He tried vainly to keep his eyes open, not wanting to let the beautiful vision to leave him so soon.