Adventure Pt. 01

Story Info
She wants to play, not whilst married to him she won't.
14.3k words
4.07
44.8k
56

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
928 Followers

As with most LW stories, there is nothing new here, so please just enjoy the story. This story could fit into many categories, there are elements of BDSM, anal, fetish and even at a stretch romance. But as it's about a woman who wants to play outside the marriage, like some of my other stories it is in LW. In fact you will see elements of my other stories here. The bits in between are different though. This is a RAAC story, if you don't like them don't read on, but if you do, I hope you enjoy it. Ok there is a BTB alternative at the end.  I would like to thank AnAverageGuy61 for all his work.

The grass is not always greener.

"Sweetheart, I'm going out with the girls on Saturday night. Is that OK?" 

"Of course, it is, I'll go for a few jars with the lads down the pub. Where are you thinking of going?" 

"Oh, just dancing or something, that new club on the far side of town probably, Kirsty says it's brilliant." 

"We haven't been dancing for a while, can I come?" 

"Sorry sweetie, this is a girl's night, we've been so busy at work we're going to let our hair down a bit." I try not to belittle her work, she's a beauty technician, she does other people's nails, their makeup, advises them how to achieve the effect they want, that sort of stuff, you know. I suppose it makes them feel better about themselves. Being a beauty technician, you've got to be pretty damn good looking yourself. I have to say my Jayde is bloody good looking, she's 5 foot 8; with a mass of blonde wavy hair which I know she gets done in the salon's hairdressers. She has just the right amount of curves for my hands, her boobs are just the proper size to overflow my hands and despite her age, they are still as perky as they were when we first met. She has a gentle all over tan from the use of the salon's sunbeds and she has the cutest little nose, ok she had a tad of help from the surgeon's knife with that. She always looks bloody good. 

I don't think I'm too bad looking myself. Yes, I've put on a couple of pounds since the day we got married, but that was 20 years ago. I'm an area manager for a company that services large earth moving vehicles and the like, you know the sort of stuff that makes roads and digs open cast mines. Half my time is spent sitting behind a desk and the other half crawling over large broken vehicles. I run 5 miles twice a week, a bit of healthy eating and not too much beer, so I'm not unfit. My dark hair has started to turn grey at the temples, hey that's distinguished, right. 

So that's what we did. I saw her getting ready to go out on Saturday. She looked great, bright red shiny figure-hugging dress, hair brushed till it shone, some high heels and superb but subtle makeup as always. I'd noticed over the years that when she goes out with the girls, either with or without me, they always tried to outdo each other with how they're turned themselves out, so it was not unusual. 

I went up behind her. "Hey sweetie, you look gorgeous, have we got time for a little you know what? It's been a while and you do look so good." She moved away gently.  

"No, I haven't got time, anyway I don't want a quickie." Good, that's the answer I wanted. 

"Okay then how about we have a day in tomorrow, and I mean a day in bed." 

"Honey, I've got things to do tomorrow." 

I wasn't expecting that, but never mind, carry on. I turned her round and gently grasped her by the shoulders, looking into her eyes, I said. "Do you know the last time we had sex?" 

"Yes, it was last week." 

"No, it was two weeks ago, and when was the last time we actually made love?" She didn't answer that question, she just gently extracted herself from my arms. 

"You're right, a day in tomorrow, provided I haven't got too much of a hangover. See you later, don't wait up." 

So, out she went and jumped in her Mazda MX5 RF Coupe, the one with the folding hardtop, she doesn't like to mess her hair up with a real convertible. I wandered off to the pub. I had a good time with my mates chatting about football, rugby, machinery, women and the bad weather, hey we're Brits. I didn't drink too much; I didn't want a hangover in the morning. There was a bit of lock-in, so I didn't get home until about half 12. Jayde wasn't there, but I wasn't surprised. 

My phone bonged, who would be sending me messages at this time of night? I got myself a light beer from the fridge and opened up the phone, there was a video. I didn't recognise the number of who sent it. "Somebody sharing some fun." I thought to myself with a smile, I played the video. I instantly recognised Jayde, she was dancing, that's what she went out to do. But she's dancing with a young, tall, blonde haired Adonis looking type of man, they were dancing quite slow, but when I turned the sound up, the music wasn't slow. Perhaps just not synced properly. I was a tad jealous, but she's coming home to me. The next clip was her dancing with a much more mature man; a bit like me but possibly a bit older, maybe a bit fitter as he was thinner than me and a lot more salt and pepper hair than I currently had. Again, she's coming home to me. 

However, the next clip hurt, another chap walked up to her as she was sitting with her mates at the table, probably a bit younger than me and he asked her to dance, she declined, he obviously wasn't pretty enough after the other two men I'd seen her with.  Then a voice said, "he's nice, why'd you turn him down?" 

"Eww, why would I dance with him, he's like my husband, I want something exciting, new and different. I can get boring at home."  

Now that hurts! I could see her face; I could see her lips move, there was no sync problem there. 

The blonde Adonis approached the table and took her by the hand. This was a slow dance, there was some fumbling on the dance floor towards the end. And it looked like he got his mobile phone out. Hey, she was gorgeous. I'd take a picture of her. 

At the bottom of that clip there was a text message, but I didn't read it, I was thirsty. 

I got myself another beer, not a light one this time. It was about 1:30 when I heard a car stop outside, I peered through the curtains and saw a taxi with a bunch of giggling girls. 

Jayde came in the front door; she saw the lights on in the kitchen and came to join me. She gave me a big, long hug and a kiss. She was not sober; she'd have a hangover in the morning. OK perhaps a bit of afternoon delight is on the cards then. 

"Hi sweetie you're still up, did my hubby wubby wait up for me?" She knows I hate being called that. I'll get over it. She went to the fridge and helped herself to a glass of white wine and sat opposite me with that silly grin on her face when she's had a few too many to drink. I didn't think one more would make that much difference to her hangover. And I suppose we'll have to go and collect her car tomorrow. 

"Did you have a good time?" I asked. 

"Yes, it was great. How was your drink with the boys?" 

"Fine we just talked about shit and drank beer, did you get much dancing done; that's what you were planning on doing." 

"Not much really, we spent most of our time chatting, normally about customers." 

"So not a lot of throwing yourself around the dance floor with young men?" 

"No sweetie, why would I do that? I've got you at home." The clip with her saying 'why would I want to dance with him' sprang to mind.  

"So, no dancing with young six-foot blonde Adonis looking types then?" A worried look flashed across her pretty face.  

"Oh, there might have been one." 

"Just the one dance, was it?" 

"Yes, I have to share my dances around you know." She said, smiling. 

"And no salt and pepper haired dapper corporate lawyer types either then?" Another worried look. 

"What's all this about, don't you trust me?" 

"Of course, my sweetheart, it's the men I don't trust." 

She didn't answer my question, just the deflection, there was something going on here and as she wasn't sober this would be a good time to take advantage of it. "I'm off to bed, you coming?" She said and headed up the stairs. 

I pressed send on my mobile phone. She had hers in her hand, it made a noise, but she didn't look at it. I called after her, "you might want to see what that is?" 

"It can wait until tomorrow, it's probably one of the girls telling me they got home alright. I'm sure it's not important." 

"Oh, I think you'll find it's very important." She turned around and sat on the stairs and opened her phone. I went to the fridge, got myself another beer and brought back the bottle of wine. She was probably going to need it, because all I heard was, "oh." I'd sent her the clip of her and the Adonis with their phones out. 

"Tell me that isn't you swapping phone numbers with the blonde?" 

"I'm not," she said. 

"Prove it, give me your phone." She knew if she refused there would be a lot of fuss, we didn't hide our phones from each other. She just looked down into her hands, she came down the stairs and handed her phone over, there it was, the last entry 'Gary'. She was sober all of a sudden. She sat in the chair again. 

I continued; I tried not to show my anger. "I suppose the blonde is Gary?" She nodded her head. "So, what's this all about, why are you lying to me? 

"You're lying to me, why not just tell me the truth, what are you trying to hide? You just asked me if I trust you, well you've just lied to me, so tell me why I should trust you now?" 

She went off on a tangent again. "We were talking about our customers and all the fun they have; I want some of that. I want to have some adventures. I want some excitement. And to be chatted up by somebody is exciting. It was exciting to be chatted up by him. Nothing was going to happen." 

"Christ you look fucking gorgeous who wouldn't want to chat you up, but you're married to me; you're wearing my wedding ring, so you don't swap phone numbers with strange men. And if nothing was going to happen, why have you got his phone number?" 

She just looked down into her lap and said nothing. 

I leaned forward and looked at her with a hard stare. I was still trying to stay calm, and mainly succeeding. "Why won't you tell me why you have his phone number?" 

She stayed silent. 

I thought I'd try a new tack. "Okay, you want excitement, just tell me what you want, and we'll do it, hiking up the Hindu Kush. I'll get the camping gear out and we can go camping, I can learn to ride a motorbike again, it's been a few years but I'm sure I can pick it up, anything you want to try, just tell me and we'll do it." 

She was still looking down into her hands. 

"Or is it something more personal you want?" 

She nodded her head slowly. 

"OK, I can be more adventurous like that, we can have date nights, get kinky, we've got loads of toys upstairs, in fact, we can even get kinky outdoors. We can even play with the toys outside and I know some nice secluded beaches in Cornwall. Hey, even our back garden is not overlooked. I think we can afford a holiday somewhere exotic if you wish. What do you want, what do you suggest we do?" 

She kept on looking down at her hands in her lap. 

"Oh, I get it," it was all becoming clear now. "You want to get personally adventurous but not with me. 

"That's why you've got Gary's phone number, were you planning to go out with him?" 

"No." But she still looked down into her lap. Her demeanour didn't match the words coming out of her mouth. 

I was trying not to get angrier, but it was building, I managed to keep control of it, just, but now there was an edge to my voice. 

"Then why have you got his number if you're not planning to see him again?" It was all becoming clearer now. "Were you planning to phone him?" 

She raised her head but didn't look me in the eye. "No." 

"I don't believe you, why can't you look me in the eye and say that?" 

"It's just a fantasy. I was going to use him in a fantasy." Still not looking at me. 

"You don't need a phone number for a fantasy, I still don't believe you, when were you planning to fuck him?" 

She looked me straight in the eye now and was quite forthright in her reply. "I wasn't." 

"I don't believe you; I think you were planning to see him behind my back. May I suggest when you do you make sure his wife isn't there." 

Now that brought her up sharp. "He's not married." 

"How do you know that, did he tell you; did you ask? I bet you didn't notice the wedding ring I could see in the video?" I lied, I couldn't see fuck all like that, but what I could see was the woman behind him glaring at him. I could be wrong of course, that could have been just another bimbo he'd dumped. But I bet he noticed Jayde's ring. I just had the feeling he was the sort to hit on married women so he could dump them with no complications on his part. 

"I hear these people talking to their friends about what they've done, where they've been, who they've been with, and it isn't always with their boyfriend or husband. All these people are having so much more fun than me. I've got a boring job and a boring life. I want some adventure." 

"So, it's my fault now. I'm boring, am I? I wanted to go dancing with you tonight but you wouldn't let me."  I sent her the video of 'I can get boring at home'. 

"No, I didn't mean it like that." She paused then and continued, but she was looking at me now. "Well, yes, a little bit, we don't do anything anymore and these people are off having all sorts of fun. And I want some." She looked at me and gave me a small smile, "you're solid, stable, reliable, honest and I love you, but it's not fun anymore, I just want a little bit more fun before we settle down." 

"Okay I'll admit we've been busy at work, both of us have. But how come this is all my fault all of a sudden. It's your fault as well you know, you never suggest anything, I wanted to come with you dancing tonight, but you wouldn't let me. So, it's not just my fault. As I said, I'll do anything, well almost anything, you tell me what you want and if we can do it, we will." 

She gave me a small smile, but I carried on. 

"Don't you think my life is boring? I get up in the morning, drink coffee, go to work and sit in front of a computer all day. I come home to you; we have dinner, watch telly, go to bed; weekends I paint the house, cut the grass, wash the cars. But I know I'm going to spend time with you so that makes it alright. So, I could do with some adventures that we can do together. What do you want to do?" 

Actually, that wasn't true, I did enjoy my job, I wasn't always sat in front of a computer. When I look back over a well-manicured lawn, I have a feeling, a sense of achievement. Taking that lump of mud, she calls a car into a prime example of shiny Japanese engineering was satisfying as well. And there is a great deal of satisfaction walking away from a half million pounds worth of machinery that's now running almost as well as it did when it left the factory.  

But I could almost see where she was coming from, we had got into a bit of a rut recently. She had told me some of the stories the salon's customers had told their beauticians; a lot of them sounded a bit tenuous to me. 

Then a thought struck me. "Have you been shagging around already and just want permission after the event? Because if you have, I will start the divorce right now." I managed to maintain my calm as I said that. 

She stopped and looked me in the eyes with her pretty mouth wide open, she hadn't thought of that. "No, no I haven't, I promise. I really promise I haven't." She thought for a bit. "Ask anyone at work, or family they will tell you. I haven't, I promise you." She was panicking, she paused a short while and gave me her phone again, "check it, all of it," she said.  She went and got her handbag and emptied it out in front of me, she told me to look at everything, she hadn't cheated. That was so over the top and spontaneous. I knew her, and I believed her, for now at least. 

I wouldn't ask family, but her work mates might be a different kettle of fish, especially as someone from her work had probably bubbled her to me.  

You can't tell your heart or head who to fall in love with, she might be a bit ditzy, but she's beautiful to me, she's caring, loving, cheerful and sexy as hell, if not always the brightest. The sex is fantastic, apart from the last couple of months we've never been short of it. OK we're not doing it every other day like we used to when we were in our 20's, but certainly regular enough. She'll try almost anything once, and twice if it doesn't hurt too much, and there was a whole range of sex toys upstairs. 

I looked at the clock, it was bloody late. "We'll talk about it in the morning, I'm going to bed when I've finished this beer. And you'd better think about what you mean by an 'adventure'." She went upstairs to bed whilst I sat there finishing my beer and thinking. That was when I read the text that accompanied the videos. That confirmed that it must have been one of her friends sat round that table that sent those videos. 

Last night's drinking may have affected her more than I thought or perhaps it was the conversation we had before she went to bed, but she looked awful. I had woken up on the sofa. She came downstairs by nine o'clock. She didn't look her usual bright chipper self, not that I could speak, I'd looked in the mirror and I looked like fucking shit. 

We sat around the kitchen table with tea and toast, and I said to her, "This is your ball game you start." I had run several scenarios through in my head, with solutions. I just had to respond to the one she came up with. 

She held her mug of tea in both hands and looked down at it and after a few seconds she lifted her head up and looked at me. She didn't beat around the bush. "I want some adventure; can we have a short separation? Just a couple of months." 

"So, you want an open relationship?" 

She pondered a bit and spoke. "Yes, I suppose I do." 

This was one of the scenarios that ran through my brain. Almost the worst one. 

I was short, sharp and straight to the point. "Not going to happen!" 

"Just for six months." 

"A couple of months, now it's six. No! Still not going to happen. Generally, when somebody asks for an open relationship, they've already started fucking around, so who is it?" Now I was getting angry.  

It all came out in a rush. "No, no I really haven't. Please believe me I haven't; ask anybody you like go through anything of mine, I haven't, I love you. I wouldn't do that to you, I've never done anything behind your back, please believe me, I haven't." She hadn't thought that was how it would look, there is no pre planned speech in there. She was panicking again, her body language gave her away, she was scared, and so very vehement, and how open she was last night with her phone and handbag I believed her.  

I calmed down a tad. "So, how does this work, you think you can go screwing other men and leave me at home. How would you do that, would you move out, would you want to bring them back here? How would that work? Because as sure as runny dog shit smells I'm not going to let you bring strange men into our house and fuck them here."  

"I don't know, I haven't thought it out." 

"And have you thought after you've been shagging other men and had other cocks in your cunt, I might not want you back." 

"But you will because you love me." She was right on the point that I love her, but whether I'd have her back was a different matter, she still couldn't get it. 

This was going the way I expected, but it didn't stop me getting angry; I was trying not to shout. I'd thought about it last night. I do love her more than anything. So do I let her do this, or do I just say 'No' and be worried for the rest of my life. I'm an engineer, I came up with a solution but like with most engineering solutions, it's not the best, it's the best you can do with what you have available. But it didn't stop me from being angry. 

LJA644
LJA644
928 Followers