Adventures in April Ch. 03: Going Down

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally Damien pulled his head away from between April's thighs, put one hand on her stomach, holding her, supporting her against the corner of the lift so she didn't fall.

April looked down at him, her shoulder length, red hair loosely hanging over her face, her eyes glazed as he spoke.

"Come on babe, I think it's time you got down from there"

and he put his arms around her waist, lifting her off the bars and guiding her towards him, pulling her to him as her feet reached the floor, holding her against him as she gained her breath.

After a few moments Damien released April from his hold and eased her away from his body a little. April watched as he undid his belt, then the buttons on his jeans, then the zip, taking hold of the waist band and pulling them down over his thighs. Damien let go of them when they reached his knees, kicking his shoes off and lifting his feet out.

April looked at his legs, they were just as good as the rest of his body, perfect, thick, muscular, the material of his tight boxers almost glued to the firm, round cheeks of his ass. April could see Damien's manhood was clearly erect, bulging out in front of him.

She had to concede to herself again that God he was fit, the best looking and best physique of any man she had ever seen. Still she couldn't believe she was there with him, he could have any girl he wanted, but he wanted her. God the whole experience was unbelievable.

As they stood, facing each other, Damien moved his hands to the waist of his tight boxers, beginning to pull them off but April stepped forward and stopped him, taking his hands and placing them on her bra, on her breasts. April then moved her own hands to Damien's manhood as it bulged in his boxers, undoing the button on the fly, putting her hand inside, taking hold of him and pulling him out through the opening.

As she looked at his cock April realised that nothing about him disappointed. He was large, easily eight inch, very thick, circumcised, and so stiff, so hard. She wrapped her fingers around him, gripping him, holding him.

As April held him in her hands she looked in the mirror, the reflection acknowledging to her that she was still partially clothed, her blouse now hanging off her, only the fact that he hadn't undone the studs at the cuffs preventing it falling off completely, only her lace bra covering her round breasts. Damien's hands were caressing her firm, ample greats through the material of the bra. April's skirt was still rolled up, sitting around her waist, the cheeks of her naked but for the slight covering of parts of her skirt as it slipped down from her waist, her stocking tops clearly visible, and underneath there - her pussy, it's lips now engorged, naked, exposed.

Damien took his hands off April's breast and moved closer to her, she releasing her hands from his as the tip of his cock as touched at the naked flesh just under the ruffled material of her skirt. Then, placing his left hand around her, on the top of her rolled up skirt, gripping the naked flesh of her lower back Damien moved his right hand over April's left thigh, stroking her stockings, the lace, onto her bare skin, then back down again, pressing his palm onto her as he slid his hand to the back of her knee, stopping there.

April wondered why he had stopped at the back of her knee but didn't have to think about it for long as with his hand at the back of her knee he lifted her leg up, lifted her heel off the floor, making her leg bend at the knee. He then pushed his lower body further towards her, parting her legs so that the one he was holding went by his side, her stockings wrapping seductively around his naked waist, her heel at his back.

April was now standing on one leg, Damien's hand holding under the knee of her other leg, keeping it around him, the position allowing him to push his thick, stiff cock against her. April could feel it press on her as it stood upright between their bodies. She could feel its shaft pressing on the nakedness of her neat shave. She could feel it touching at the V at the top of her exposed lips.

As Damien held his hand under April's leg, his other hand around her waist he moved, pulled away from her slightly, his stiff cock falling forward, now sticking out in front of him, its head pushing between the top of April's thighs. He bent his legs slightly, moved the hand that was holding her leg moved it over the back of her stockings, his arm remaining under her knee, supporting her leg, moving his hand until his fingers touched April's lips, making her grip his body tighter, gasping in his ear.

April felt Damien's fingers move underneath her, over her lips, towards her front, finally taking the head of his stiff manhood in his fingers, bringing it between her thighs, pushing his lower body forward, guiding himself to her.

Once he had his cock at the edge of April's lips Damien moved a couple of his fingers until they touched her lips, teasing her labia apart, at the same time bringing his cock forward, pressing it onto her, its large head nudging onto her throbbing lips, almost slipping inside.

As he held himself there, her lips parted by his fingers April, pressed down on the leg that was still on the floor, making herself stand up on her toes, lifting her body slightly, moving so that she was able to position her lips completely over the helmet of his cock as his fingers held it, held her. April then lowered herself down onto him, his fingers guiding his cock as it slid inside her. April tensed as her lips slid over him, gasping and gripping her hands tightly around his neck as she slowly enveloped his stiff, thick cock with her warm, moist lips. Damien so obviously now able to feel her heat, to feel her around him.

With Damien now inside her April could feel completely his firmness, his thickness. He was a fantastic example of the male in every sense, his looks, his body, his cock. Fuck his cock!

She could feel herself wrapped around him, feel that rush, not just of a man inside her, but the rush of a new man, a total hunk of a man. A rush that she had not felt for so many years. A rush created by her craving for him, by how she had dreamt of having him, so young, so fit, so gorgeous, and now she had him. She was living that fantasy and it was every bit as good as she had imagined.

April stood there, one leg on the lift floor, supporting her weight, the other leg still hanging over his arm, turning inwards around his body, curving, almost wrapped around him, pulling him closer to her, holding him inside her.

Damien's body pressed between her thighs, his cock inside her, her lips wrapped around him. As they stood there April's head was at the side of his, breathing in his ear, one arm around his neck, gripping him, the other wrapped around his upper body, her nails digging in the firm flesh of his exposed back.

With one arm still around April's waist, the other under her knee, Damien began to move his ass backwards, then forwards, bending and straightening his knees as she did so, pulling his cock down April's wet insides and then sliding it back again. The arm around her waist emphasising his movements, pulling her to him as he slid up inside her, forcing April to stretch her leg, almost to stand on her toes before letting herself down a little.

Damien gripped her body tightly to his as he slid inside her, continuing his movements, sliding up and down inside her. April used her muscles to grip her lips around the thickness of his entire length, as she did so unable to stop herself gasping in his ear every time he pushed deep inside her, moaning,

"Ah, ah, ah, so good, so good,"

as he slid in and out, her whole body moving up and down to the rhythm of her groans, the rhythm of his thrusts.

At the same time April could hear Damien, hear his moaning as she dug her nails into his back, hear his cries of pleasure as her warm lips slid over him, hear him trying to speak,

"Oh God babe, that's so good, so good, oh yes, I knew you were hot, so hot, oh God."

April lifted her head off Damien's shoulder slightly, now able to see their reflection in the mirrors as he continued sliding up and down inside her. She could see Damien's ass cheeks underneath his tight boxers as they clenched to push his cock into her. See his legs relax a little as he then drew it down.

She could see her blouse hanging off her arms, her skirt rolled up on her waist. See the tops of her stockings. She watched as her leg hung over his arm, bouncing slightly with each of his thrusts, her heeled shoe almost wrapped around his back, he so clearly stuck between her legs, pushing, thrusting.

She watched as she drew her nails across his firm, muscular back, their path leaving a red trace on his flesh, not a scratch, but not far off. Good God it looked good, looked fantastic, felt fantastic. To see a man so muscular, so fit, so young, so handsome, there between her legs, his cock Burris day deep inside her, pleasing her, her wrapped around him. Fucking unbelievable!

April continued to watch in the mirror as Damien moved, still pushing in and out, sliding over her wet insides but she wanted to see his face. To see that gorgeous youth written all over it. To see his pleasure, the pleasure that she was giving him.

She also wanted him to see her face, to see the pleasure he was giving her, wanted him to see that she was living her wicked, hot, forbidden dream.

So April pulled her head back in front of his and using the arm that was around his neck she moved Damien's head, moved it to make him look at her, make him look directly into her eyes. April shook her head slightly so that her shoulder length, straight hair cascaded suggestively over them, partially hiding their total glaze, the effect so suggestive, so hot, her eyes revealing to him how far gone she was, acting like a window straight into her mind.

As they looked into each others eyes Damien continued the movements of his lower body, still pushing in and out, but now with deep, thrusts more than pushes, and they could both watch the reactions of the other.

Damien could see her eyes and mouth open a little wider as she gasped each time he thrust his cock up deep inside her. She could see his face, see the pleasure he felt every time she slid down over him, watching his eyes each time he moaned.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

April could sense the feeling welling inside her, sensed that Damien too wouldn't last much longer, could feel his thrusts becoming firmer, their speed, their intensity increasing.

But April wanted to feel herself totally around him, to feel her legs wrapped around his body, to pull him to her, to feel him go as far, as deep as he could inside her. She was determined to live the dream to the maximum, to extract all the pleasure her young, muscular hunk could give, so she moved both her arms onto Damien's shoulders and pressing down on him as she lifted her other leg off the floor, bringing it up and wrapping it around Damien's back, wrapping the other around him also, the heels of her shoes touching.

April's movement gave Damien no choice and he had to move his hands to keep a hold of her, sliding both of them underneath her ass, to the tops of her thighs, gripping her tightly, the tips of his fingers touching April's lips, her skirt draping over them slightly.

April's arms were still in the sleeves of her blouse, the material still fastened at the cuffs around her wrists and as he held her April kept one hand on his shoulder, pulling the other out of the blouse, the press-stud swiftly releasing it. The blouse simply fell so it hung off her other wrist, draping loosely down his naked back. April now moved her free hand down her front between their bodies, dragging her red nails over Damien's muscular chest, across his six pack, pushing it down between them as they squashed against each other, twisting her hand so her palm was now against her own skin. She continued, pushing down further until her fingers reached the V at the top of her lips, the material of Damien's boxers rubbing on the back of her hand. Once there April used her fingers to tease apart the skin of the hood that covered her clit and continued to wriggle her fingers between her body and Damien's until her fingers were there, pressing on her clit.

April was ready now, in the perfect position, the position she wanted. She could see it clearly in the reflection in the mirrors, see it on all sides. Wherever her eyes looked she could see Damien wrapped between her stocking clad legs, see her white blouse hanging from the arm she had around his neck, see it hanging down over his muscular back, see her skirt rolled and ruffled around her waist, see her knickers cast aside in the floor.

She could see Damien, see his thick legs, see his firm, round ass cheeks as they still clenched under his tight boxers as he moved himself inside her, see his hands disappear under the flap of her skirt, almost see them as she felt them stretch under her ass, his fingers touching her lips. As she looked in the mirrors April drank in everything from the reflections. It was like a movie, a passionate, hot, forbidden, encounter. So like her dreams but real, and God did it feel fantastic!

They were moving in unison now. Damien bending and straightening his legs, thrusting deep inside her. April was using her arm on his shoulder to press down, to move herself up and down to his rhythm, using the finger on her button to increase her pleasure.

Damien was obviously completely lost in her now, lost in her as she clenched her lips around his cock, lost in their passion. She was lost in the increasing rhythm of his thrusts inside her, lost in their movements as she slid up and down him.

The way that he had to hold her almost caused Damien to lose his balance and he stumbled slightly, managing to keep his balance by sliding his feet forward a little until April's back was pressing against the side of the lift, her bare flesh pressing against the cold, smooth surface of the mirror, the cold metal of the middle rail pressing on her naked ass.

With April now pressed back against the mirror they gained some additional support, enabling them both to increase their urgency, now both clearly wanting to climax, to complete their passion.

Not having to hold April's entire weight Damien increased not only the urgency of his thrusts but also the depth he managed penetrate inside her, with each thrust now pushing his hard, throbbing cock deep into her, making her lips touch at its base, touch his boxers. April now leant back onto the mirror, pressing onto the smooth surface, using it to push her body to Damien, receiving every one of his deep thrusts, able now to increase the pressure of her muscles as she gripped her walls around his cock, to feel even more his stiffness, his thickness, feel him throb and pulse deep inside her as with each thrust he lifted her body slightly, making her slide a little up the smooth surface of the mirror.

April continued to rub on her clit, watching their reflection, absorbing every inch of the view, drinking in her legs wrapped around his fit, muscular, young, body, he totally inside her. She could see every one of his muscles move, pumping, as he thrust his cock deep into her. She could see her legs pull him to her as she received every inch of him, could see her hand disappear between their bodies as she rubbed her clit.

As she looked at him, at herself, looked at their reflections in the mirrors April gripped Damien's shoulder harder, digging her red nails into him, she felt him wince, heard him moan as she did so, felt him immediately thrust that little harder. Firmer. Rougher. The tip of his cock hitting deep inside her. His body squashing her finger harder onto her clit.

She liked it, it felt good, better, more fulfilling, bringing her, binging him, that bit closer to their climax, both thrusting to each other more intensely.

April continued to dig her nails into his flesh, dragging them over his firm shoulders, leaning her head forward and gripping more of his firm flesh in her teeth, moaning loudly in his ear as her the grip of her teeth further increased the urgency of his thrust.

"Oh, oh god, oh god, ah, ah, ah,"

each time his cock sank deep inside her.

Damien simultaneously crying out himself, in pleasure but also in pain.

"Jesus, aahhh shit, oh Jesus, yes, yes,"

grunting with each of his thrusts,

"uh, uh, uh."

His hands now gripped the flesh of April's as with such force, almost painful, but not quite, just enough to be on the edge between pleasure and pain, the overall effect though definitely increasing her pleasure, making her press even harder onto her clit.

April could sense that neither of them could keep this up for long, she also knew she wanted her climax, was totally ready for it, wanted to feel Damien's juices explode inside her and so in a deep, panting, breathless voice, spoke in his ear.

Come on Damien, give it to me, give it to me now, I want you totally, you are so good, so strong, so fit. Fuck me, fuck me Damien."

Damien didn't speak, but her words had the desired effect as she could feel his rhythm stutter slightly, feel his body stiffen as he pushed deep inside her again, watching in the mirror as his butt cheeks clenched even harder under his boxers.

April felt Damien's manhood pulse deep inside her, knowing exactly why and what to do about it, pressing herself down onto him for one last time, pressing as hard as she could on her clit , digging her nails deeper into the flesh on his shoulders as she dragged her hand down his back.

Damien exploded, his body quivering uncontrollably as his man juices erupted deep inside her, April crying out in ecstasy as at the same time her own orgasm smashed like an express train over and through her entire body, the pressure they had built up between them suddenly releasing into her, making her push her back up straight, snapping her head backwards, banging it on the mirror as she savoured every ounce of that intense, incredible feeling, crying out loudly.

"Fuck yes! Oh fuck yes. Fuuucckk yeeessss,"

before her head dropped forward, uncontrollable onto Damien's shoulders, resting it there, she totally exhausted, ecstatic.

Damien collapsed forward himself, pushing her back against the mirror, his head resting just above her bra, above her breasts, his breathing hot, wet, heavy on her exposed flesh, his large manhood still trapped inside her, twitching, pulsing.

Both of them out of breath, panting, sighing.

After letting their feelings subside, letting each of them soak up every ounce of their pleasure, April lifted her head off Damien's shoulders and pushed herself up a little, Damien immediately moving his arms to lift her slightly, at the same time pulling his ass back and down so that he slid out of her.

April felt the moist heat of their joined juices as his now softer cock traced over the tops of her thighs before he then lowered her down until she was stood on the floor, finally releasing her.

As April stood there in the lift, facing Damien, she looked again at her reflection in the mirror. She looked at herself, completely windswept, exhausted, somewhat dishevelled now.

As she tried to turn away. Damien grabbed her round the waist with both hands and pulled her to him, turning so that they were both looking at their reflection, as he spoke.

"Don't turn away April, just look at yourself, take it all in, you are not only absolutely beautiful, just like I always thought you were, you are also the sexiest, hottest lady I have ever met. I wish I could look at you every minute of every day, taking you in, you taking me in, never tiring of you, you exhausting me. You are absolutely amazing."

Although obviously flushed from their previous exertions April could still feel the flush of colour as it spread across her face, feel her blush at the same time as she saw it in the mirror, but she could also feel the stirring his words created within her, he still able to generate such a heat within her.