Adventures in Peeing and Other Kink

Story Info
My adventures in the world of kink.
2.3k words
4.31
18.9k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ADVENTURES IN PEEING AND OTHER KINKS

This is a true story with names changed to protect the participants.

Some years ago and between marriages I had discovered I had a peeing fetish as well as BDSM play. I had discovered a Mistress who was new to this and was eager to learn so we learned together. The first time she peed on me she had an orgasm and she was hooked on the pissing too. We would try various games involving pee such as when she asked me to piss in her cunt, which was not easy to do with an erection but I finally managed it and then she had me drink my piss out of her pussy. Another time she had six of her colleagues piss in my mouth and clean several loads of cum from each of them as Mistress was working in a brothel as the Madam. She knew I had this strong piss fetish and wanted to introduce me to eating cum additionally. When she would hold her orgy parties she wanted to train me to be her clean-up slave so this was my initiation. She would have cum-filled rubbers she would spread over parts of her body and have me clean her off and lick out the remaining cum.

Another kink she had was to put alligator clips on my nipples and hang weights so my nipples became stretched as they still are.

She eventually retired and I was left without any relief. I had a business that took me to New York for a week at a time several times a year. While there I discovered Belle Du Jour's establishment where I witnessed quite a show with a lot of Golden Showers being performed. After the show we the audience were invited to meet the performers and this blonde with very large breasts who had done some of the peeing in the show on a guy who had also beaten him with a whip sought me out. I was in great physical shape and was wearing an expensive leather jacket (I was in the leather business at the time). We chatted for a while and she asked if I would like to play. Knowing what she had just done I was ecstatic and agreed. She took into the performance area and had me strip while we talked about kinks. I am also decently endowed measuring a little over seven inches and I was fully erect, painfully so. She had me lie down and she had no panties and lowered her blonde hairy pussy over my eager mouth. She started her hot flow into my eager mouth. I love the taste of piss and the look and taste of a woman's pussy. I swallowed every delicious drop and she put clamps on my nipples and squeezed my balls hard and had me lick her pussy clean and her asshole. After our session she commented on how much fun she had with me and she particularly appreciated I did not move while she was pissing in my mouth. Later that night we all went to a club and she was my date. While there she commanded me to lie down, "I am going to piss in your mouth, slave." This was something new as I had not done receiving a Golden Shower in public, but I complied. She squatted over me and spread her legs as I looked up at her golden bush and watched as the first few drops came dribbling out down her leg and then turned into a gusher into my open mouth. I had to swallow fast to get it all and missed some which she had me lick up from the floor. She stood up and bade me follow her. She told me she was a performer and had a cable show in which she interviewed various people and explored their kinks.

I met another woman at Hell's Kitchen while I was watching her blowing this guy while he was flogging another woman. She and I started chatting and talked about various kinks including peeing and women on their periods as we walked around the establishment watching various kinks in action. We had dinner a couple of times and she phoned to say she had a friend on her period. We got together and had a couple glasses of wine to relax. Then the three of us got around to discussing my fetish for women on their periods. I confessed I had always been fascinated by women's bodies and I loved eating their pussies and drinking their piss and, recently, eating cum out of them. I wanted to eat a pussy that was menstruating and drink her piss. She smiled and said, "Here is your chance to earn your Red Wings." She proceeded to undress and soon was naked in front of me. She had large breasts with dark aureoles and long nipples. Her pussy was gloriously hairy and I saw a white string hanging out of her. My friend said to get undressed and get busy. I stripped and fell to my knees facing her hairy pussy. She reached and pulled out the tampon which was engorged with her blood and she bade me open my mouth and placed the bloody tampon in and I started to suck it and taste her menstrual fluids. I liked it and when I pulled it out my mouth it was a light pink. She then pointed to her pussy, "Eat me!" she commanded and I obeyed and buried my face in her open pussy and started to lick her lips and nibble on her clitoris. She pulled my head into her vagina and I tasted more blood. She said, "I am at my heaviest flow so lick me clean." Everytime she would begin to have a cramp I would eat more eagerly and give her an orgasm and the cramp would disappear. Finally, she said, "Enough! Let me clean your mouth of my blood." With that she began to pee which I swallowed every drop and licked her clean.

Back home I met a woman at a party and after chatting she invited me to her home. We talked for hours and then she invited me to her bed. Black hair and a very hairy pussy which grew down the inside of her legs. She also did not shave her armpits which I discovered I had another fetish.

We started dating and eventually I talked about my piss fetish. She was very interested so I would lick her pussy dry after she had peed. She liked that and said "let's do more." She purchased a large roll of clear plastic sheeting and came over to my apartment and spread it over my king size bed. We started with a bottle of Armagnac and both peed in it and drank a couple of snifters. It was delicious and I had read where a woman's pee in Armagnac or Cognac improves the flavor. Believe me it does.

We both undressed and got onto the plastic and began a night of piss debauchery. She would straddle my face and piss into my eager mouth while I swallowed every drop. She would have me piss in her mouth and then move my cock down where she loved me to piss on her clit. She would orgasm every time. We kept drinking a lot of water. She would stand over my cock and rain her piss down on my hard cock and she would orgasm from that. I would piss onto her hairy armpits and lick them dry savoring my piss and her sweat. After a while, we were wallowing in piss and loving it. Eventually we tired out and showered and crashed. In the morning, we started the piss games again, this time by pissing in each other's orange juice and drinking it. We eventually drifted apart and I discovered a new Mistress.

This Mistress had a great dungeon and loved to experiment. She had great pendulous breasts and loved to show them off. She loved sounding me and putting larger and larger sounds into my cock and she loved putting Tabasco down into my shaft. She would pierce my balls and hang ornaments from them and have alligator clips on my nipples and then have her husband come fuck her and have me clean the cum out of her pussy and clean his cock after which she would piss in my mouth and jack me off.

She had an orgy party and invited me to be her clean up boy. I was naked and had a collar and chain around my neck and a cock ring. There were five guys and six gals who were her clients having a party. It was my job to be the receptacle for any pissing and clean up of cunts and cocks and fluffing if needed. No one was shy about using my services and as the night progressed, one of the ladies with very big boobs took a shine to me and had me drink her piss every time she finished with a guy or gal and clean her pussy and squeeze my balls. There was a Black who had a very large member and he came over to me, "Open your mouth." I did and this black snake started to piss down my throat and when he had finished he had me suck him until he was hard. My jaw ached as his member was very thick. The night went on like that with me drinking a lot of piss from both men and women and cleaning all the cunts of a lot of cum.

I got into another relationship and she was reluctant to share my piss fantasy but she said I love you and I will piss in your mouth but not you into mine.

One year we had traveled to Bonaire to do some Scuba Diving and while there she said, "You will be my slave on this trip. Shave your whole body except for your head and wear this cock ring at all times. You will be naked whenever we are at the cabin and never wear any underwear when we are out." We would go to Pink Beach and sunbathe naked and then return and dress to dive. Bonaire is the world's best shore diving and the water temperature is around 82-85 degrees Fahrenheit. We would dive at noon when the light is best for underwater picture taking and then come back, shower and have a cold Amstel and go exploring. Dinner would take us to a restaurant on the water and we would have a Martini and the fresh caught Wahoo and a bottle of Pinot Grigio from Chile. While enjoying our wine looking out over the water, she would leave and return with a glass full of "wine" for me to drink.

After dinner we would return to the cabin and I would strip and she would tie me to the bed and put nipple clamps on and a blindfold. Every so often she would enter and whip my nipples and my cock and balls and then straddle my face and piss in my mouth. Shen she eventually came to bed, I was untied and allowed to get ready for bed. In the night if she had to pee, she would roll over and straddle my face, "Wake up. I have to piss." She would start pissing into my open mouth but was kind enough to hold it so I could swallow it all without getting any on the bed. In the morning, she would roll over and I would drink her morning piss. Sometimes when we were out dining she would pour pee on to my salad and watch me eat this pee-soaked salad and smile as I ate it all.

When we returned and went to a formal dance, she disappeared and returned with a "Yellow Martini" which I sipped while talking to our friends at the table. When we returned home she loved to tie me to the coffee table and torture me with whips, alligator clamps on my nipples and a spiked leather strap around my balls which she loved to squeeze. Once she sewed my cock and balls so it looked like a pussy and another time she put fish hooks into my foreskin and put a candle inside. The fishhooks were very difficult to extract because of the barbs.

We played games such as kidnapping me and taking me to an isolated cabin in the woods. She stripped me naked and walked me into the woods and tied me face first around a tree with my cock and balls pushed against the rough bark. She then proceeded to whip me forcing my poor equipment into the bark. She left me there for a while and came back and untied me and straddled my cock and pissed on it with the uric acid burning my cock and balls.

I was then marched back to the cabin where she tied my hands above my head to the overhead beam and flogged my back and my groin paying particular to my cock which was tied up so she could whip the underside with my foreskin pulled back. She pissed in a glass for me to quench my thirst. Dinner was prepared by me and she anointed my portion with her piss.

Night time was the same that when she had to piss she would roll over and piss in my mouth. Driving back she tied my balls to the steering wheel and delighted in taking a lot of corners. She had pissed into the Thermos and that was my drinking source.

This has been quite a time of discovery for me. One time a woman with whom I was corresponding said she wanted to have me move in with her and all I would ever drink was her piss and piss of her friends and I would clean her cunt of all the men she would go out and fuck, particularly Black men and I would eat her pussy every time she was on her period. Intriguing but she had an accident and disappeared.