Adventures in Swinging Ch. 01-02

Story Info
Ellie and Jared decide to spice up things up.
5k words
4.07
12.9k
12
8

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we begin the story earnestly, additional background information about Ellie and Jared comes to light.

CHAPTER ONE

Ellie's body was now wrapped in my embrace. I let my hands slide down her back, cupping her bottom. I pulled her into me so she could feel the effect she was having on me. Her hand brushed along the inside of my thigh and over my cock. She matched her hands on my butt as I was doing to her. It was bliss. She broke the kiss and pushed back after perhaps ten seconds. The water was effervescent and turbulent. She dropped under the surface and popped right back up. Again, she led me, this time out of the water, back to where Seth and Heather sat smiling at us. I was embarrassed by how easily I fell into a public display of affection. Ellie seemed thrilled by it and winked at me after observing my obvious erection under my trunks.

Heather smiled immediately and said, "Oh, Ellie, you have produced a hidden treasure in Jared's swimsuit." I was caught off guard by Heather's remark. In all our years of friendship, she had never said anything so provocative. She struck with a double tap turning to Ellie and asking, "May I have your permission to see it?"

Ellie cocked her head to the side, and I saw the wheels turning. Damn it, these two were up to something. This was no coincidence.

"I have no objection if Jare doesn't," Ellie answered, looking directly into my eyes as she spoke. I returned her gaze as I retrieved my arm from her. This was a moment when the Hansens didn't need words to understand each other. Ellie very slowly blinked and looked down. She damned well knew I was unhappy. Still, I refused to look in conflict. I gave both women what they had conspired to arrange. I loosened the drawstring at my waist and dropped my suit.

Heather excitedly jumped, put her hand to her mouth, and went, "Whoop!" as my cock sprang out. It was not a rock-hard diving board action like my yellow tear-drop pills would create. Still, all six-and-one-half inches were saluting.

I am just an average guy where the length of the appendage is considered. I do have something unusual in that I have disproportionate width. Ellie has trouble with the girth of my cock. Ellie's first attempt at performing fellatio on me resulted in her gagging herself. Her beautiful face and full pouty lips captured my heart long ago, but her mouth could not fully enclose all of me. No matter how hard she tried, she could only draw the first two inches into her mouth.

Those men whose ego demands full service will find this inadequate. To them, I send a hearty, 'Go fuck yourselves.' You will never know the love and extra effort Ellie gives to make the experience a sensual journey for me. In fairness, it was never a problem for me because my interest was the top two inches anyway. When Heather saw me in the flesh, I expected her to stare or grab me. Instead, she ran inside the house momentarily and returned like a flash, a cloth sewing tape measure dangling from one hand.

Heather took Ellie's hand and placed it on my shaft and then kept her hand on top of Ellie's.

"Ellie, please don't think me too forward. One of the rules we discussed this afternoon is never touching that you never touch someone you want to play with until you have their permission. I didn't want to violate that rule with your husband. It is sacrosanct if you try this lifestyle. Since we have held hands shopping together, I knew my hand over yours wouldn't be an issue."

So, with hand over hand on my cock the two girls measured me twice. Heather announced that my 'Pink Piston' measured six and a half inches in circumference at its widest. She said it was like a double-size toilet roll insert for comparison's sake. How and why she came up with that description so fast got my imagination running. Heather declared that my diameter measured just over 2 and 3/4 inches at its widest.

I removed Heather's hand from Ellie's and asked, "What are you aiming to accomplish here?"

Heather looked surprised. I would ask that. Her answer was immediate and unrehearsed, "I wanted to feel Ellie touching you, Jared,"

Ellie nodded as she looked up at me and smiled. She slowly rolled her wrist, drawing her hand over the crown. I swelled up at her touch, and her hand broke contact. Her eyes told me she was proud of my willingness to be nude in front of others, even if it took a little subterfuge to make it happen. I was still annoyed at how the girls had conspired. Yet, I couldn't deny that Ellie was trying to help me overcome my shyness. I am convinced both ladies had discussed this scenario as the most reasonable way for me to go beyond my comfort zone. I was surprised at how fast I had stripped. Usually, it would have taken a boatload of courage for me to get naked in front of anyone. The girls must have reasoned that my conscious self wouldn't have enough time to resist stripping if I was angry. Heather grinned and returned to her chair, her firm tush visible and swaying.

Seth offered, "You know this is a baby step for you both as a couple. Before you go any further, Heather and I must caution you about some aspects of the lifestyle."

I picked up my trunks and remained nude as I plopped into my chair beside Ellie. It seemed awkward, but I wanted to regain some control. It also felt liberating.

Seth explained, "The first rule in swinging is respecting that no means no." He reached for his glass, running his hand over the beading water on the surface before taking a long slug of his drink. "As individuals and as a couple, you have veto power over each other and any others wanting to touch and engage with you. If for any reason you are unsure, simply say no."

Heather jumped in, "This brings us to rule number two: Unless invited to join in, you must ask first and receive permission. It is a horrible violation of etiquette to do anything else. Most people will correct you the first time, but after that, you can expect disapproving responses if it happens again."

"Rule 3 is also critical", Seth warned. "You must set down the boundaries you both stay within when playing together as a couple or as individuals if you gain that level of trust. You both must set the boundaries for the other. Agree jointly on your play as a couple."

Seth's point was worth restating: "So, were Ellie and I ever comfortable enough to play, then Ellie would set my rules and boundaries, just as I would set hers?"

"Exactly," Seth replied. After draining the glass, he continued, "Heather and I thrive in this lifestyle because we never violate the rules we set." He reached for Heather's hand and clasped it. "We have never changed or suspended the rules we set for each other, and you must do the same for this to work. This lifestyle requires trust. Time for one more drink. Let's go inside, and I will mix up something fun while you get comfortable. If you decide to try this and you make up your rules, we are happy to share ours and compare notes."

Heather got up and opened the sliding glass door on the patio. We all followed her through. I brought up the rear, hopping along as I pulled my trunks back on. Heather walked to the refrigerator and reloaded the ice bucket for the bar.

She returned to their family room and continued the conversation, "Rule 4 is fundamental. This lifestyle has worked for Seth and me because we swing together or not at all. It can be fun playing with others as an individual, but Seth and I are always in the same room with each other and look out for one another. If you allow us to guide you forward, remember that if you feel your judgment slipping, run back to your spouse and re-center yourselves. Also, I need to stress that this is not lovemaking. It is sex.

Ellie asked, "O.K., how about rule 5."

Heather smiled, "Rule 5 is you never violate rules 1,2,3 or 4. The only time love enters swinging is between you two together and no one else playing. Love is a word you should never use with anyone when you are playing with others. Never ignore the reality that this is consensual physical sex for recreation and mutual physical gratification. It must always be bound by the rules your partner sets. Seth and I have seen marriages derailed, all over trust issues created by breaking the rules you create for each other." Seth took the ice from Heather and finished mixing two Old Fashions and two Manhattans heavy with an extra shot of whiskey in each.

He laughed, "O.K., time for the retro drinks our parents loved." Ellie licked her lips and chose an Old Fashioned. I reached over and took a Manhattan.

Heather laughed and said, "What the hell? I'll take Manhattan."

"These are good," I said after taking a generous sip. Seth set the platter down on the coffee table in front of him. We were all now seated on a snuggle-friendly, beautiful leather sofa. It was seven feet long and then angled 90 degrees for four additional feet. These seats could swallow you up when you dropped back into them. Gorgeous soft plush pillows adorned the length of it. Seth sat at the junction that formed the L shape closest to me.

He leaned forward, looked me in the eyes, and said, "Jare, you both must be very sure of yourselves. If you see each other having sex with someone else, make sure you agreed to it upfront and take the extra effort to help each other stay within your set boundaries."

Our conversation continued for another two hours and covered the different kinds of places swingers met. We talked about how to meet other like-minded couples. From private clubs to private parties, red rooms to private rooms, and themed events, Seth and Heather kept the discussion instructive and to the point. They answered every question we posed. They discussed the best ways to put ourselves forward as we interacted with others, how to read interest and disinterest and discern another couple's intent when approaching or being approached. It seemed overwhelming to me. We covered hygiene, sexual health, and STDs. Throughout, Ellie continued to listen in utter fascination.

I finally asked, "Sweetie, how are you feeling about this now?"

Ellie leaned over and kissed me, "I feel your concerns; you know I do. We must take Seth and Heather's advice and talk more about it. If this works, you and I must be secure in our trust and love for each other. I see a journey that allows us to reconnect as two people and a couple. I don't want anything to detract from our intimacy as a married couple. It might be wise to talk more about this when we get home."

She had a buzz on. She whispered, "My darling, you own my heart, and you alone." She grasped my hand and stood, "You two want to come over for Sunday brunch tomorrow?"

Heather grinned, "Sure, is 1200 noon, O.K.?"

Ellie dropped my hand and hugged her, kissing her on the cheek. She then rose on her tiptoes and kissed Seth on the cheek. I hugged Seth and Heather and then followed Ellie to the front door. Ellie turned her head back to our hosts and said,

"I am taking my sexy man home because I have plans for him, and we have a few rules to write.

CHAPTER TWO

With beach towels slung over our shoulders, Ellie and I walked hand in hand into the fading orange light. It was a beautiful Texas evening as the last sunlight faded over the Terminator that marks night from day.

"I had a good time Jare," Ellie began. I leaned into her as we walked and kissed her cheek. She giggled, continuing, "I am glad you agree."

Her head leaned in against my shoulder as she stopped and turned. Releasing my hand, she reached up and caressed my face, tiptoeing as she lifted her lips to meet mine. Ever so slowly, we connected, mouths completing their search, tongues darting. I wrapped my arms around her waist and could feel her cool hands cuff the back of my neck. The taste of Seth's Old Fashioned still lingered on her breath. My cock stiffened, pressing against my swimsuit and her bare midriff just beyond.

"Ummm," she moaned. Pulling away, I could see her bring a finger to her lips as she turned between two of our neighbors' homes, the dark outline of one of the golf course greens just beyond.

With a devilish giggle, she coaxed me on, "Shhhh, trust me."

We walked carefully, and I cautioned, "Watch out for the fire ant mounds."

Ellie shook her head, "For once, Jare, just wing it and trust me."

She led me without incident, although she giggled at me for my long-standing hatred of that invasive species. We strolled past a sand trap and onto the green. The grass was cool and wet, and she lay down and whispered,

"Come here, big boy, and no more talking."

I could not believe Ellie was this bold, but it was becoming clear something had awoken within my wife. We had never done anything this adventurous outside our home. She wanted to ramp up our game. I looked down and gazed at her shadowy form, her legs slowly spreading, so welcoming, beckoning me to rest between them. All I could think was, 'In for a penny, in for a pound,' as I dropped to my knees.

Ellie beckoned for me to come in closer, so I lay with my face forward, pressing next to the most wonderful of her delights with my face forward. I pulled the strings on her bikini bottom and lifted the fabric protecting her shaven mound. She was clean and fresh from the pool. My fingers traced her labia, and she shuddered. I spread them and inhaled her scent. With a mind of its own, my tongue lanced out, tracing her clitoral hood, triggering immediate soft moans from Ellie. She was biting her lip as her hands pulled my head tighter. I slowly sucked her clit into my mouth, rolling my tongue over it, drinking in her juices. She began to rock her hips, lifting them to meet my mouth. I ran the length of her slit, and the viscous, oh-so-delicious, lemony tang rewarded my taste buds.

I inserted one, two, then three fingers into her. She arched her back, clutching me with her thighs, squeezing my head as I sucked her clit and rapid-fired my tongue across its protruding base. Ellie began to pant heavily, her hands releasing their hold on my scalp, now stroking her hard nipples through her bikini top. She pulled it aside, exposing her areolas, which she rolled and pinched between her fingertips.

"Ahhhh, oh God, Jare," she moaned quietly. "Ahhhh, it's so good, love, don't stop."

The pace of her hips quickened, and I went to one inserted finger pressing firmly on her G-Spot. My hips were rocking now, pre-cum squeezing out into my suit. My finger rolled her soft spongy button, and I knew it would set her into a crescendo of pleasure. I was suckling her clit like a nursing child would a nipple. Her juices flowed, and I tapped her G-spot like a telegraph key. Her back arched, she lifted her head, and a guttural cry broke the silence.

"I'm cumming; I'm cumming; oh, Gawwwddddd."

With no warning, her glorious, sopping-wet pussy erupted into my mouth with a shot of tangy liquid. I closed my lips and swallowed quickly, just missing a chance at a shorter second jet that splashed my closed lips. Her hands immediately pushed against my head as she broke contact, panting heavily. It was an incredible experience that left my dick ready to explode. I eased myself up and slid along her torso till we were face to face. She was waiting for me, and her mouth hungrily joined with mine. Her essence drained from my mouth to hers as she moaned in her afterglow, her hand caressing my cheeks, embracing my head and neck tenderly. I brushed my cheek against her. She was perfect.

I felt her hands pulling and tugging on my trousers. I pushed up, and she got one hand on the waistband of my swimsuit. It was enough for her to tug them down and release me. In a smooth motion, I pressed forward and slid into her. She gave me a "woof" as I filled her. Then my hips cycled, and the piston drove home to meet her perfectly timed hips.

"Pound me, Jare, harder, please," she urged. I didn't need any further encouragement. She grew silent and then began puffing out steady "Uh, Uh, Uh, Uh," in ever-increasing intensity. I could feel her tightness gripping me, even as wet as she was. The sounds and scent of raw sex wafted around us. "I am close," she declared. "Cum with me, hurry."

My cock drove home pushing her into the soft surface of the green. Ellie began to cum. She grabbed my face pulling me close to hers. "Jare, look at me ca, ca, cum for you." Hell, I lost it with that and felt a ball-wrenching orgasm flow out into her, followed by my full-volume declaration,

"Ohhhhhhh shit, Elllllieee, I love you."

Her legs wrapped around my hips as I emptied into her. We collapsed and lay still, panting. To add a touch of humor to it all, the back porch lights on the Franklin family's patio lit the dark.

A booming voice that had to be Bill Franklin's commanded, "Whomever it is are out there, get off the golf course and get a fucking room!"

"Time to go home, shower, and write our rules," Ellie whispered as she stroked my face. We got up and pulled ourselves together. Even in the dark, as we scurried away, I could see the butt-sized divots in the green formed from my knees and Ellie's ass. The greenskeeper had work to do in the morning.

We picked up our towels and tiptoed back the way we came past the Franklins, onto the street, and up our driveway. I punched our access code in and pushed on the front door. Swinging it open, Ellie entered the house quickly, tracing my arm with her passing fingers as I let her pass ahead.

"Ever, my gentleman," she said, walking ahead. "Care to join me in the shower?"

"Right behind you, sweetheart," I replied, following her after closing and locking the door behind us.

I took a slight detour into the kitchen and turned the light on as Ellie continued up the stairs to our bedroom. I yawned and had to shake my head to snap out of the sleepy relaxed feeling of afterglow denied. I would fall asleep if I wasn't careful.

This whole afternoon and early evening seemed like a delicious dream. A fresh shower and cup of coffee were in order. I started up the steps and down the hallway turning the corner into our bedroom. I could hear the shower running, so I simply followed the trail of Ellie's discarded bikini on the floor. I picked up the bottom and brought it to my nose, taking in the scent of our sex from the cum coated pad. I stooped again and retrieved her top, dropping the completed set into the hamper inside the bathroom door. Ellie was in the shower, the water flowing over her. She was a vision of loveliness. Her pouting upturned breasts, the slim midriff with remnants of the baby pouch that gave us two beautiful girls, her shaved pussy with tight slit, the rounded thighs, and her tiny feet.

"How do you get more beautiful every time I look at you?" I asked.

She smiled, "You flatter me, sir, but you left out that I am also smarter than you, so get in here and let me soap you up."

My darling bride's firm but highly squeezable heinie turned under the three water jets of our shower in a perfect 360-degree pirouette. Her back was to me. I loved how her swimmers' shoulders framed the outline of her spine as it ran down to that fist-sized muscle at the small of her spine. I affectionately call her 'nubby.' I slid behind her and guided her head out of the overhead spray.

"Let me take care of you first," I said with a nice dollop of no-tears lavender baby shampoo. My fingers worked up a lather as I used my knuckles back and forth vigorously. After a little rinse and repeat action, I delivered my patented slow and sensual Fingerspitzengefühl head massage, which she enjoyed. Ellie leaned backward into my chest, which now supported her. I steadied her with my left arm under hers, my hand rubbing lazy circles on her midriff with an occasional plunge into her belly button. She started laughing; God knows she was ticklish there for some reason. I grabbed a couple of shots of body wash with my right hand, sliding down her neck and chest. I soaped and rinsed her breasts, working in soft, lazy circles without too much fanfare, shifting extra attention between her legs. The jets of water felt terrific as they rotated and changed intensity. This shower was one of our better investments. I spun Ellie around and ran a soapy hand between her legs backward from her ass to her clit. The waters rinsed her, and I pressed a soapy finger against her puckered bottom. It slid in quickly, and she gasped.

12