Adventures in Swinging Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Daughter Annie visits. Jare and El agree to Swinger Party.
9.5k words
4.18
8k
5
6

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/23/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FIVE

"Jared, hello, Jared." Arnie Carmollini tapped my shoulder, which snapped me out of my trance.

I jerked my head up reflexively, "Whoa, Arnie, you snuck up on me," I responded.

Arnie was a talented programmer, detailed to work with me from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) in Pasadena. It was a one-year developmental assignment. I asked for him and saw his temporary assignment to JSC as more for my development than his. My superiors wanted to send me to JPL and complete work with Arnie. No way I was going to go. I would have been homesick for Ellie. Besides, I had earned some consideration from NASA, so I called in a few favors, using the logic that I was married and he was not. Damnation if it did not work, and I got my way.

During the last eight months, Arnie and I worked with four programmers translating autonomous vehicle object-oriented control code from Ellie's team's Artificial Intelligence (AI) control program for the Lunar Remote Mining project she was leading. We were trying to increase the speed of execution by translating Ellie's team's code into Assembly language. The idea was to load our assembly code as firmware in an extensive multi-threaded neural network built from electronic programmable (EPROMS) optimized for hyper-threading. These were radiation-hardened EPROMS, designed to withstand the levels of ionizing radiation and cosmic rays that the mining craft would encounter routinely on the moon's surface. I know what you are thinking; a bunch of autonomous drones mining and excavating may sound boring, but they were crucial for having a permanent moon base by 2035. Now being the Star Trek geek, I truly believe that, in 'The Great Bird of the Galaxy,' Mr. Gene Roddenberry himself identified all the significant technologies humankind achieved in the last 60 years. I named our project after a device I first saw in a Star Trek episode, The Next Generation. In this unique and forward-thinking story, the crew encountered a scientist who invented autonomous drones that could communicate and share work to solve our complex problems. This scientist was so innovative the devices linked their minds and achieved sentience--the EXOCOMPS. Well, there was no way to duplicate that technology. Still, I was sure we could design fast-thinking machines capable of handling the environment of the moon and conducting excavation and simple mining. To honor Trek, I named our effort "The EXOBOT" project.

Fast forward to the present in Bldg. 31 at the Johnson Space Center.

Arnie looked at me, "Dude, you were zoning out on me. I need you to focus."

I pumped my head up and down fast, "Let me grab a cup, Arnie, and call my wife quick. I will not take more than 10 minutes".

Arnie raised his hands, "Jare, let's just call it for today. Your head is not in the game, and I have tasks due on my other projects back at JPL I need to deal with."

I rose from my chair as I saved and shut down my system, apologizing, "I am sorry, Arnie. When do you want to resume?"

He glanced at his smartphone and said, "I have 6 hours I can commit next week for face-to-face work with you. I will move stuff around to block more time and give you the best options for our next on-site session. In the meantime, you must VPN in on time and catch yourself up. We have six weeks until Ellie runs the simulator using our code from the hyper boards we built."

I stuck my hand out and shook his, "Cool, Arnie, this architecture, and our code will work. I will upload the revised sub-routines for your review by midnight." Looking somewhat skeptical, Arnie nodded in agreement. He finally smiled as though giving in, turned, and headed to his workstation to close-up shop as I threw my things together and headed out the door.

I walked out into the glaring sun and fiddled with my sunglasses. Popping them on my nose, I resumed my walk toward the parking lot. My work meter was at maximum for the day before it began. I could not stop thinking about the previous weekend with Seth and Heather and the final frontier Ellie and I would explore. I clicked the key fob unlocking our recently acquired 2023 RAV-4, opened the door, and a blast wave of heat rocked my senses--nothing like a 140-degree car. I had forgotten to crack the windows, failing to remember that Texas does not recognize a difference between spring and summer. Before picking up, I knew Ellie liked a cool cabin, so I started the engine, rolled down the windows, and powered on the AC. I began driving over to Ellie's building. As usual, there were no open parking spots. Frustrated, I stopped, grabbed my cell, and texted my wife that I was outside and double parked.

She responded within a minute, "Be right out. I am closing shop now." That was another aspect of Ellie I loved. I never had to wait for more than a few minutes to get her response to my texts. I had learned the hard way that she took longer with voicemails and was abysmal in responding to her e-mail.

I put NPR on the radio, and it was not too long before Ellie popped out the door, cut between cars, and opened the door.

"Oh, Jare, thanks for cooling the car down. How was your day, Sweetie?" She settled in and buckled up with her work satchel and purse at her feet.

"It was a distracted day, honey," I answered. "I just never got untracked and had trouble concentrating." She reached across the seat and put her hand on my forehead.

"You are not warm to touch. Have you stayed hydrated?" Ellie asked.

"Yes, I am not sick. I couldn't get in gear. It was like my head was in the clouds."

She looked at me for a long moment, smiled, and then made her classic "hmmm" sound to acknowledge she knew what the problem with me was but was not ready to let me know. She remained silent as we started our drive home. Every so often, she would reach over and clasp my hand when it was free, stroking it in a loving but suggestive way. We both continued, listening as NPR pulled us through the prolonged slowdowns. I looked over at Ellie whenever traffic slowed. She was busy texting someone. I kept feeling she was brewing some ideas to fire at me in a spirited discussion over dinner. I steered the RAV4 north, working around the east side of Houston, heading home to Tomball.

Finally, we turned onto Country Club Drive and followed it to where our house awaited us. We were passing Barksdale's when Seth darted into the road like a wayward kid. He was excited, waving and motioning for me to pull into his driveway. I had no sooner than put the vehicle in park and applied the brake when he was at my door opening it for me. I shut the car down.

"Seth, what's up, man?" I asked.

"Common in you two, I just put chicken breasts on the grill, and I am going to start the sweet peppers and corn next, common." He started in ahead as I shut the car door. Ellie was already out of the car around the hood and holding her hand out. I took her hand in mine, and we strolled up to the front door and into the Barksdale's home. We could hear shuffling in the kitchen,

"Hey, you two, how was your day?" Heather hollered at us. Ellie headed into the kitchen, and I could hear the wives catching each other up on the start of their respective weeks. Seth came out from behind the bar with a tray.

"Seth, I am so totally hooked on your Palomas'." I took one from the tray and savored the salt coating on the rim, following it with a generous gulp. I coughed as the double charge of tequila Seth loaded them with caught me by surprise. "Nice work Seth. These are good, but I must nurse this until you share that delicious-smelling food with us."

"Indeed, sir," Seth agreed. "Let me serve the ladies, and you can meet me in the shade out back by the grill."

Seth headed into the kitchen to pass on his latest creation. I waved at Heather as I turned to avoid the dining room, cutting through their den and onto the patio. I saw that shade covered the Adirondacks, so I picked the first one and settled into it.

After a few minutes, Seth said, "Lance won't be back from his traveling game until late this evening. Heather arranged for Sorsha to have a sleepover with a friend several streets over. I was doing the chicken on the grill, and we thought it would be great to just have you eat with us." I took another long sip of my drink, which was powerful, but in a good way.

"Seth, this is a great drink to unload work stress at the end of the day." He could tell something was grinding my ass.

He sat beside me, sipped his drink, and said, 'Ahhhhhhh.' He wiggled his back against the chair and then looked me square in the eyes, "O.K., so what is up at work that is stressing you out?"

I looked down into my drink, searching for a reply, and couldn't find one. I looked at Seth and shrugged my shoulders, remaining silent.

"Well, he started, I think I might know what is eating at you. You had a lot of fun Sunday, didn't you?"

"Yes," I nodded.

Seth pinned me down, "I can imagine you are scared that this activity will be so much fun; you or Ellie will get carried away and damage your marriage?" I nodded silently. "No, you won't!" he declared. "Heather and I will not let you. You stay under our wing. We are the ones who introduced you to this, and we will see you carefully right up to the point you decide as a couple when you want to stop. Have faith and trust that Heather and I will jump in and stop you two if we think you are in trouble."

"I got you, Seth. I have my insecurities still. I was at work today and couldn't focus. I find myself excited and frightened in ways I have never experienced before. There is an allure to this that will overwhelm Ellie and me."

"Of course, it will if you let it," Seth began. "You are coming into a genuine 'open kimono' environment. The key is to form quality friendships and not casual ones. Make your positions and rules known as you size up couples to play with."

I saw the need for this activity to be founded on a code of ethics, "Now, let me restate in my way Seth."

"Sure, Jare," he smiled.

"If Ellie and I meet another couple and want to play, we should meet on neutral ground at a public place, right?"

Seth nodded affirmatively, "Yes, if you want Heather and me with you both at the first couple of meetings, we can help you size the other couple up. The whole thing can be cloaked as your 'ice-breaker.' We can swap notes on the meeting and give you the benefit of our experience."

Heather called out from the house, "Come in a get the veggies for grilling."

We both put our drinks down and walked in. We turned the corner, and the girls were giggling.

Ellie gave us a heads up, "Guys, while you finish dinner, Heather and I want to take a quick swim; do we need anything else from in here."

"You want me to go fetch your swimsuit?" I asked.

Ellie grabbed my hand and kissed me on the cheek. "No, Sweetie. Heather and I are going skinny dipping."

I cocked an eyebrow as Spock would, "Fascinating." I moved aside a step, and the girls headed outside.

Seth had the tray with the veggies and was moving out to the grilling station on the patio. I came out, and the girls were in the sun, sitting on a flat recliner near the pool. I sat in an Adirondack, picked up my drink, and closed my eyes.

I heard Heather ask, "Jare, are you comfortable with me kissing Ellie?"

I kept my eyes closed, and I could feel apprehension building in me, but I drove it down and answered, "Sure, Heather, if that's cool with you and Seth." I opened my eyes and looked at Ellie, "You want to explore having fun with Heather?"

"Jared Hansen, come here and hold my hand," my wife commanded.

Rising from the deck chair, I moved to Ellie, who was extending her hand. I took it in mine, and she smiled a devilish grin. Turning to Heather, she leaned in, and their lips met.

I bent over and kissed her hand. "You and Heather have fun; I know you are in safe hands."

Heather broke off the kiss, turned her head toward Seth, who was coming back out, and said, "Did you hear the sweet compliment Jared gave me?"

Seth answered, "Yes, indeed, that was a vote of trust and confidence if I ever heard one."

I moved back to the Adirondack as Heather pulled Ellie's top off, placed it on the chair at her side, and reached behind her to release her bra. She pulled it away, laying it on the chair atop the shirt. Ellie resumed kissing Heather. I studied them as Ellie's mouth searched for Heather's. The whole experience fascinated me as though I were observing an experiment.

There was a distinct difference I noted in their kissing. Both women were slower and deliberate in how their lips flowed across the other, opening and closing as they teased each other. This shared sensitivity between the two women generated an atmosphere of sensuality. They were hungry for each other and, as women, instinctively knew what worked best. Their tongues danced and teased in deep open, mouth play. I knew Ellie had been with girls in high school and college before she met me. We had never done anything to address her bi-sexuality. I assumed she had permanently turned it off once we got married. To my recollection, she had never brought it up in the twenty-plus years since we had married. I just watched, utterly fascinated, as these two beautiful women enjoyed each other's company. I could sense the trust they shared as best friends. It was tangible. Each was drawing from emotion as much as desire.

Heather was both protective and passionate. She cradled Ellie's breasts in her hands. She delicately kneaded them and stroked her areolas. Ellie's nipples were firm and insisted on more attention. Ellie got Heather's top off to reveal free-floating breasts that swayed as they escaped the shirt, which my wife tossed aside thoughtlessly.

I made a mental sticky note to talk to El about not being careless with other people's clothes. The girls, now completely nude, teased and stroked each other's clitorises.

Heather broke away from Ellie, jumped up, and said, "First one in fucks my husband after dinner.

Seth popped his head up from the grill with a surprised look, "Somebody fucks me?"

Ellie scrambled to line up next to Heather, who wickedly said, "On the count of three......, three!" She went off.

Heather had only three strides to the pool but slipped on the second stride. She did it on purpose, but I said nothing. Ellie performed a perfect shallow dive and entered the water cleanly, followed by Heather a half second later. They both surfaced in the five-foot-deep area, and Heather offered her congratulations by fist-bumping Ellie. My wife took Heather's face, and they began making out in earnest.

Ellie slid her left arm underwater and brought it up to Heather's mound, cupping it and squeezing her labia, which got her clit the action it desired. Heather opened her mouth and panted as Ellie's fingers explored her slit and slid inside her. Ellie placed her free hand behind Heather's back at her shoulder blades and supported her as she leaned back and relaxed, allowing her climax to build to a crescendo. The water was moving away from the two, and I could tell Ellie was quickly thrusting her hand into Heather. Heather came straight up and collapsed into Ellie, who kept her head above water. Heather was still moving to the beat of Ellie's hand.

She screamed out, "Oh, yes, yes, yes, yes!" as a tidal wave of pleasure consumed her. She lay back in the water, floating contentedly, with Ellie towing her. Ellie held her, pulling Heather into more shallow water as she worked them both.

Heather asked, "Jare, can you please bring two beach towels to the steps?"

I popped up and swept up two big towels and brought them to the girls as they climbed out of the pool. I draped the towels over each lady and kissed their necks.

Ellie giggled, "Nice one, Casanova."

Meanwhile, Seth had assembled the chicken and veggies on a platter and placed them on the table. The girls dried off their hair, grabbed their clothes, and headed to Seth and Heather's bedroom. I got up quietly, raising a finger to Seth, who nodded and continued to set the outside table. Inside the house, it was quiet, and I could hear muffled giggling and soft chatter. I moved in closer and came around the corner to investigate. I fully expected them to be engaged in lustful pleasuring of one another. I was surprised when I saw them both combing their damp hair. Ellies tight cropped pixie cut was easy. Heather had a little more work to do.

I heard Heather say, "Man-o-day, Ellie. You gave me two rocking orgasms. With Jared's approval, you earned your reward, and I trust you will make my hubby very happy. You make sure you give as good as you get with him."

Ellie's head went straight back with her mouth open, laughing hysterically, "You betcha, girlfriend!"

I reversed myself and returned to Seth, alerting him that the girls would be out shortly.

He nodded and said, "Good deal, dinner is ready. Please sit down and partake."

I started by pulling veggies and a single chicken breast grilled to perfection and covered with Seth's vinegar-based barbecue sauce.

"Seth, this is delicious. Your sauce is friggin addictive."

Seth laughed, "Thanks Jare, it's an old family recipe. You and Ellie are family as far as I am concerned, so I will E-mail it to you."

The girls came in smiling and sat down with Ellie to my left and Heather scootching a chair over to my right. Heather leaned into me and kissed my right cheek. Her lips brushed over my ear, and she exhaled warmly before saying, "Thank you for letting me play with Ellie. You both are so special. I want you to trust Ellie and Seth to go off in private after dinner. You stay with me. Is that O.K., Sweetie?"

I thought about what she proffered for a second. I turned my head to her and impulsively kissed her, lightly dragging the tip of my tongue over hers. "O.K.," I smiled.

She leaned in and hugged me, then snuck her head around my face, looked at Ellie, and winked with her left eye. Ellie just giggled and gave a quick thumbs-up. I sensed the girls were conspiring again, testing whether I would insist on enforcing that rule of hand-hold distance. Also, if Seth had my approval to take Ellie off somewhere alone.

I leaned to Heather's ear and softly said, "I know what you two are up to. You are testing my limits." Heather pulled away and turned her head to me.

Her face was so sweet as she acknowledged, "Yes, Seth and I want to ensure you can set and enforce your boundaries with couples you choose to play with. You must decide when to adjust your rules based on your values and feelings."

I responded, "I understand, and I honestly appreciate you and Seth caring enough about my needs and feelings."

Heather upper her volume, clearly for all to hear, as she answered, "Jare, you and Ellie may encounter a lot of couples that seem genuine at first. Do not trust your first impression. Make sure they answer all your concerns and agree to your rules before you play together for the first time. Seth and I have learned through experience that a couple deserving of loosening their restrictions must be the exception and not the norm. I would be a lousy bestie if I told you otherwise."

Seth added, "Jealousy guard the rules you and Ellie established to protect each other. It is essential ole buddy."

I turned back to my plate and returned to eating dinner. Ellie was munching on a roasted red pepper. She swallowed deliberately and took a quick sip of water. She reached over and grabbed my hand, leaning her head against my shoulder.

"You doing all right, El?" I asked.

"Yes, sweetheart, I am good." She cupped my left cheek in her hand, "I love you so much."

Seth got my attention, saying, "Jare, the door to the guest bedroom will be open, so you and Heather can check Ellie and me anytime. My hearing is good. If I hear "Borg" from anyone that suspends our play."