Adventures in Swinging Ch. 25

Story Info
The new member of the team has doubts.
2.7k words
2.49
2.5k
2
2

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 08/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 25 (Part One)

11 November

La Grange, Texas

The Samuels Ranch

1220hrs CST

Jared's Narrative.

I walked down the hallway, savoring the lilac scent of my wife's shampoo. I drew my cheek against her left arm, savoring the softness of her skin as it wrapped tightly around my neck. Her warm breath spilled over my skin, still carrying the scent of coffee as I inhaled. I just smiled. We entered the bedroom and crossed the transom. I kicked the door closed behind me and was rewarded with a muffled thump as the door shut. I turned and, with a free hand, locked the double latch.

"Now, my wife, what should we do?" I asked.

"Oh, Jare," Ellie answered. Do anything you want with me. I am so happy you are here with me. I have missed you so much, and I need you, love," she said softly, kissing my ears and nuzzling my neck.

"There is so much I want to ask you, El. I lowered her onto the bed, and she raised her chin, lifting her lips to mine. 'Oh my God,' I thought as those pouting folds of her mouth opened. She slid just the tip of her tongue over my lips. I looked into those beautiful eyes, so dazzling I became lost in them.  

She turned her head and gave me a coy look as I unbuttoned her blouse. She had opted out of wearing anything underneath. My lips engaged hers as my right hand slid inside to cup and hold her left breast. The house was so quiet. Only the flow of air from the fan above us, accompanied by the steady thrum as it spun. She had kicked her MaryJane's off onto the floor. I broke our kiss, pushed upward off the bed, and looked down at her. I took my time disrobing, and she seemed to delight in how I was drinking in the whole vision of her.

I stood nude before her, gazing down, and declared, "Well, one of us is overdressed for the occasion."

She giggled that little girl laugh of hers and cocked her head, "Would you be so kind as to help me remedy that my loving man?" 

I nodded, "I believe the lady should have my assistance."

I leaned over and, undid the buttons on her slacks and reached in, taking hold of her tiny cotton panties. She lifted her hips, and I effortlessly slid everything off of her. I pulled her little pink booty socks off with a flick of the wrist and dropped them to the floor. She pushed herself up so I could remove her blouse. She was stunningly beautiful in the light coming from the window. It crossed diagonally across her chest; the contrast of light and shadow gave her an ethereal look to her exposed breasts.

I said, "The blouse stays on for the moment. You look so perfect right now." I lowered myself atop her as her legs spread and enveloped my hips. The tip of my cock found her soft butterfly. Our eyes remained locked, Ellie's arms enclosed around my neck. I could feel her fingers playing with my tight, tapered haircut.

I pressed gently forward. El was warm, wet, and welcoming. I slid slowly in until we were bone on bone, flesh on flesh. Yes, I do read poetry.

I just smiled. Ellie's eyes welled, and tears flowed. She shook, and her chest heaved. I stayed with her eyes, pushing up with my left arm so my right hand could touch her face. "What is it, El?"

"Oh, Jare," she sobbed. "They took me, and I couldn't stop them. I tried so hard, but I couldn't do anything. They took me, what was yours, and I was powerless. I couldn't stop them. I wasn't good enough. All that I am, they defiled."

The 'Binar' connection was alive and well as I softly stroked her cheek. I asked tenderly, "But now?"

She stopped sobbing and sniffled, "Now I am healed. I am yours again. Please don't let anyone take what is ours ever again."

I brushed my lips across hers. I moved to her ear, "I am yours as I have always been. You are mine. We were always meant to be. I won't ever let go."

As if on cue, the Bose speakers on each nightstand came to life as Lady Gaga began to sing 'Hold My Hand.' We both laughed and said in unison, "Thank you, Bunty."

The sound of sniffles and shuffling down the hall confirmed that the lady from England was a hopeless romantic. The song played, and through its verses, we made love. Connected, rejoined, reclaimed. Two as one, as it was meant to be.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 November

La Grange, Texas

The Samuels Ranch

1220hrs CST

Bunty came out of the Hansen's bedroom holding a tray full of half-eaten yummies. She closed the door behind her and started down the hall. As she walked by the two women, she shook her head and giggled, trying to convey, 'Not yet.' 

Control turned to the younger woman and said, "Patience will yield its reward." 

Ellie's doppelganger, whose hair had been cropped and recently highlighted and color-matched Ellie's, turned to her superior and exclaimed, "It's been two days. How do they keep doing it? I pray I won't have to cry out in passion all night like that."

Control lost her composure and laughed as she patted the woman on the shoulder, "I sincerely hope not. Let's give them some privacy."

As the two passed the kitchen, they saw Bunty hand-washing her china and humming an old Anglican church hymn. They both went into the spacious lounge area and sat down. The younger lady crossed her legs one ankle over another, finishing school style. She fidgeted with her hands nervously.

Control eyed her carefully before saying, "That is not how she sits."

"No, of course not. I should know better. It won't happen again," came the reply.

Control smiled, "Relax, Agent, you are ready for this. You know the subject, her habits, her predispositions. You have a sufficient understanding of her research, most of which was previously classified and unavailable to you. Jared has prepared you."

The woman turned and looked Control in the eyes, "She was raped. The previous Agent inserted was abducted and lost somewhere sold into sexual slavery to the highest bidder, or worse, into a Mexcian brothel left to die of disease and depression."

Control nodded, "Yes, you are correct. The personal risk you carry in this impersonation includes that burden and more. Jared believes you can do this. I believe you have the abilities. You understand what is at stake if we fail."

"Humanities existence," came the reply.

Control got up and left through the sliding glass door. The woman watched as she walked out onto the patio toward Dave Samuels, who was chopping wood from a downed scrub oak in the field.

Bunty came in with a small carafe filled with coffee and cups with sugar and cream, a plate of scones and sat beside her.

"Buck up, Luv, we are going to pull this off. Of that, have no fear," the house mistress said, smiling.

"I don't want to let my team down. I am so intimidated by the enormity of this mission, Commander," the woman responded.

"I see no reason to be concerned, and please call me Bunty, Penelope, or Mrs. Samuels, whichever you prefer," Bunty said as she poured coffee for them. "Would you like cream or sugar?"

"I normally drink it black, but please, may I have cream for this mission?"

"Excellent. You remembered how Ellie prefers her coffee. For this mission, every mannerism, expression, and reaction must be authentic," the MI6 agent reminded her.

"Mrs. Samuels, I will play the part. Flawlessly."

Bunty handed her the saucer with her cup of coffee. "I sense you still have reservations?" she asked.

"To be honest, yes," she said, taking the cup and saucer. "It's the whole sex and swinging lifestyle. I can't wrap my head around it. I wouldn't have expected from a pair of NASA computer programmers. Their whole professional lives have been their focus. It doesn't add up."

Bunty nodded. "Well, some aspects of people's lives are complex and they hold that element most private, and for good reason. Some are very traditional, holding to monogamy. Others are bi-sexual, gay. Some are submissive, others possessive and dominating, and some enjoy sex with others. People are as different as one can imagine. What lies beneath the surface is theirs alone. None of us has the right to judge nor decry the things that the pursuit of happiness brings."

The woman looked at her questioningly, "America has rubbed off on you, Mrs. Samuels. I, too, was raised to believe that. My parents taught me that as long as I caused no harm or hurt to others, there was nothing wrong with experiencing what life offered."

"Yet?" Bunty prodded.

"I am not sure I can be as free sexually as this mission seems to indicate it will ask me to be."

Bunty sighed, "I think you sell yourself short. When the time comes, if it comes, you will do your duty and do justice to a woman I hold close to my heart." Bunty set her cup down. She reached over and held the woman's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Control watched out in the field as a shirtless Dave Samuels slammed his axe through block after block of scrub oak. His immense shoulders and arms were fit, toned, and defined. The gentle giant displayed immense strength as cut after cut of twelve-inch oak fell victim, splitting in half, then in quarters. 

"You have been getting into shape, I can see," Control admitted.

"Well, this isn't gonna be a church social this time," the Texan declared.

Control scoffed, "It wasn't the last time, and you know it. We were lucky we didn't give the whole show away."

Dave drew up short and laid his axe down. He picked up a towel and wiped away the sweat from his face. "We underestimated that rat bastard. Bunty, Seth and I won't let that happen again."

"Don't forget about your new team member," Control warned. "Watch her closely. She has to be perfect for this deception to work."

Dave breathed deeply, "Carla Jo, she won't disappoint you. Let's lighten up, and how about you agree to meet me for a midnight swim tonight."

Control grinned, "David Samuels, what would your wife say."

Dave wriggled his head as he grinned, "She probably say, go for it."

Control laughed, "What if I promised Mistress Bunty time in her dungeon?"

Dave shrugged, "Your choice, Carla Jo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 November

Tomball, Texas

The Barksdale Home

1450hrs CST

"Come on, Heather. We are running late," Seth called out. "Let's get the kids from school and get them to my parents before dinner."

"I'm coming, honey," Heather answered.

Seth walked into his office. He was getting ready to close down the laptop he used as a legal counsel for his day job with the investment firm in Houston. His hand was on the lid when his Skype application lit, indicating an incoming call. "Not work again," he said aloud. He was about to shut down and close the lid when he changed his mind and sat down. He maximized the application and recognized the incoming number, 871-194-0770, as a cruise ship in Caribbean waters. Seth's heart began to beat more rapidly. He pulled the shade on his window before closing and locking the door to his office. He flicked a switch on the wall and white noise hissed near the door. He activated his copy-encrypted application to record the conversation. Then he took the call from Geoffrey Crosthwaite's ship.

Seth's voice was measured and monotone as he answered, "Barksdale here."

"Mr. Barksdale, please do not disconnect me."

Seth swallowed hard, "Evangeline?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Why are you calling me?" Seth said in utter astonishment.

"You left in such a hurry. I have tried but failed to reach Doctor Hansen to provide her with information that belongs to her."

Stunned, Seth asked, "What information would that be, Evangeline?"

"I understand your caution," she replied. "It is the information Doctor Hansen must have. When you are ready, call the Iridium number, 881-699527700. You will be prompted to enter an encryption key. You must enter the correct key to enable the call at maximum AWS encryption. I cannot provide this to you."

Seth ran his hand through his hair. "You must give me something to work with, Evangeline."

"Yes, you are correct. Tell Doctor Hansen this phrase, 'Er, he drew forth the sword Excalibur.' She will know the encryption key to use. This transmission has ended."

"Wait. Shit," Seth muttered. He sat for a moment, ensuring the conversation was captured. It was safely stowed on his flash drive. After replaying it and committing the phrase to memory, he removed the flash drive. He pulled open the bottom left drawer on this desk. It was lined with metal. He slid the laptop into the degaussing unit. Then he closed the drawer. He popped open a panel on his desk, turned the power on, and pressed a red toggle. He pushed the panel down flush with the desk and shut off the noise emitter as he exited the office with the flash drive still in his hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

13 November

La Grange, Texas

The Samuels Ranch

2205hrs CST

The newest team member couldn't sleep. She wandered from her bedroom through the darkened house. She wore an oversized tee shirt emblazoned with the name, 'The Horse You Came in On Saloon.' The shirt easily cloaked her modesty, covering the bikini bottom and light pink cotton panties underneath.

As she came down her hallway to the foyer, she heard the sounds of passion coming from the other hallway opposite hers. She shook her head in amazement and turned sharply into the dining area and past the kitchen. She moved into the lounge and could make out another darkened hallway. The doors at the far end piqued her interest, but her curiosity wasn't strong enough to lead her in that direction.

Her mind struggled with the enormity of the task she accepted so quickly. Had she trusted the man who had asked her to join the team on this mission too quickly? She couldn't shake the fear that somehow she would let that man down and disappoint him. She fought that fear and searched for a way to clear those thoughts from her mind. Sighing, she turned and gazed at the soft moonlight illuminating a quiet November night in Texas. 

She carefully maneuvered her way to the sliding doors. Her eyes widened, and she became transfixed with the image of Mrs. Samuels on the edge of the pool, her legs wide open. She supported herself with her arms locked behind her, leaning her head back. Her mouth was agape, and her breathing was deliberate and deep. She was moaning and beginning to pant. 

Performing oral sex on the lady of the house was none other than Control herself. The mysterious leader was moving her face vigorously across Mrs. Samuels's nether regions in a passionate performance of cunnilingus. The technique was effective, as evidenced by Mrs. Samuels' shaking and leg tightening.

Behind Control stood Mr. Samuels in waist-deep water, thrusting away with abandon. The water wasn't the only thing turgid as Dave Samuels slammed his sex into Control. Control's face smothered Mrs. Samuels's trigger because she promptly came with a shriek that sounded like two foxes mating. Over-sensitized and in post-orgasm throes, the lady of the house inched away from the pool. Now, Control's head arched in synch with her back as Mr. Samuels pulled her hair hard. He drove home one last time, climaxing with a guttural, 'Ahhhhh.'

The accidental voyeur moved away from the window, falling into the darkness inside the house. She watched the three lovers wrap themselves in beach towels. They sat silently, pulling on the night clothes they had shed on the chaise lounge chairs. Little was said as they moved toward the glass to come back inside. 

Fear of detection took over, and she took cover down the unexplored hallway. The sound of the door opening and closing faded as the trio from outside silently returned to their bedrooms. The newest team member silently re-entered the lounge, settling into the deep sofa. The soft cushions and throws soon swallowed her as she curled into a fetal position and drifted into a troubled sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~