Adventures in Thailand Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue looked like she was in another world of ecstasy. She softly moaned in Korean as I pushed deeper and deeper. I could tell as I went deeper that it was hurting her. I was going to stop, but Sue pushed forward with her hips, forcing a bit more of my cock inside her. I was more than willing to stop, but she seemed determined to take my full length.

Finally, I filled Sue’s hole with my cock. It seemed like her cunt was tailor made to suit my cock it was so tight. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tightness surrounding me. Ever so slowly, I began a slow thrusting motion with my hips.

Sue responded with what I assumed to be a Korean swear word and followed it with its English equivalent. “Fuck me hard,” she groaned hoarsely. So much for the bashful stewardess, I grinned to myself. It’s time I gave the lady what she wants.

I started moving my hips faster and faster. My pounding sent Sue over the edge and she started cumming wildly. She alternated between groaning loudly and screaming. Her orgasms seemed to come in rapid succession. Sue’s neck and body flushed bright red. I put her legs on my shoulders and kept up my quick pace of thrusting. She came several more times before she begged me to stop. I could not hold back myself and shot my load deep inside Sue’s tight chasm.

“I am glad I told the other stewardesses to proceed without me, so I could convince you not to bring a lawsuit against the airline and have all of us lose our jobs,” giggled Sue.

“You’ve convinced me that I shouldn’t sue,” I grinned.

“I noticed that you have a one day stay in Korea before you go to your next destination. My next question is a mix of selfishness and hospitality. My question is, would you like to stay in my apartment in Seoul?”

“What about your boyfriend?”

“He does not know my schedule, so he is not expecting me.”

“You’ve given me an offer I can’t refuse.”

“Save your energy, you are going to need it.”

I slept blissfully throughout the rest of the flight. Wow, I thought to myself, this trip sure is starting off right. It’s going to be tough to top this one. Oh well, enjoy it while it lasts, I thought before I drifted off to sleep.

Please e-mail me your constructive criticisms. Look for later submissions.

12