Adventures in Toy Testing Pt. 01

Story Info
Aria takes a Toy tester job & enters a world of pleasure.
4.1k words
4.57
12.2k
16
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/27/2024
Created 01/24/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventurous Toy Tester needed!

Aria saw the advert as she stepped off the train, it was small poster, half hidden underneath other bills and adverts posted illegally on the side of the train station. It fell off in her hands, and as she believed that there were no coincidences, she slipped it in her bag. It had read, in an elegant script-

Men and women wanted as Toy testers by an exclusive adult toy producer, classy, elegant and clean, educated and open-minded people preferred. Age 30+ ONLY

It stayed in her bag for some time after that, it was only a couple of weeks later when she had lost one of her part time jobs that she pulled it out and called the number. Its weirdness and vagueness only incited her natural curiosity all the more.

She dragged a reluctant male friend with her to the huge industrial unit when she was invited to interview. The office area at the front was sleek, stylish, expensive and very well designed. The secretary at the front desk was stern faced, and serious, not at all what Aria expected of an adult toy producer. She laughed when her friend was pulled off to be interviewed by a hot guy in a suit.

Her interviewer was apparently one of the CEOs, and when she strode in Aria's jaw dropped, she was gorgeous, almond shaped eyes that were an amber color, long dark brown hair pulled into a half bun, a tailored suit that fit her curvy body like a glove, and an air of confidence and dominance that made her inner submissive whimper. Her pointy heeled boots, generous pouty lips and the swagger just added to the effect that made her legs shake.

The woman held out her hand as Aria stood, and she shook it, marveling at her pianists' hands, and how her skin had an exotic golden tone, Thai If she had to guess. They shook hands and went into Song's office. She had a young look but a maturity in her mannerisms and speech that made Aria place her at about late forties.

The interview went well, and Aria managed not to choke on her water when Song mentioned all the details. The toy testers were needed urgently, they would reside on site of a testing facility, in apartment rooms just above it, as it was a huge compound nearby. So, they only need catch an elevator after work. Accommodation was free, and often food was catered. The testing took place in the development labs, and no toys were allowed to leave said labs, as they were highly secretive. She would have to sign a privacy agreement, as some of the technology she encountered would be very new and therefore privacy was key.

She faltered when Song said some of the tests would be monitored. Only envisioning herself using a toy in a private room. But Song emphasized the need for the developers to see the toy in use, either in the lab, or from an observation window.

She hesitated, but song also said no video, pictures or recordings of any kind would be taken. The developers would merely make notes if anything needed changing or improving. Her health insurance would be provided, and she would be required to undergo regular medical tests to ensure she was clean.

Song said it would be for a month initially, though at any point she could leave early with pay. If she enjoyed the position, she would be offered it for the rest of the year. They had other testers onsite who she would be welcome to socialize with. But no outsiders were allowed in the apartments, so if she wanted to see friends and family, she would have to be offsite. Aria was amazed at just how much they took their privacy seriously.

Lastly Song mentioned that she would be given a sheet of pictures of toys at the start of each week, she would choose up to five a week, and spend the week rigidly testing them under different conditions. They would then start anew the next week. Sometimes more toys were added during the week, if testing went faster than expected. She would need to write down her experiences, her pros and cons, and any tips she had for changes or complaints.

She would have either a manual, or a producer describe the toy and its intended use at the start of the week. Bonuses were given for in-depth feedback and willingness to undergo supervised testing.

Aria was highly amused all this was based around dildos and vibes, she had never known a company take it all so damn seriously. But her Alice in wonderland like mind was far too curious to turn down the job now, and when offered she eagerly agreed. Saying she could start next week. Song booked her in for sexual health testing the next day, and gave her an address to take her luggage to on Sunday, so she could move in and be fresh and ready for Monday morning.

Sooner than she thought, she was moving into a classy tenth floor apartment, small, and very hotel like, but luxury and beautiful with a glass wall that looked over the whole city from the living room, damn she was impressed!

Her friend had been freaked out at the privacy and the fact that his boyfriend couldn't go with him, so he had backed out, promising to stay in touch to check she was safe.

The first day was started with lots of introductions, the only one whose name she remembered was Chan, a strong looking older man that reminded her of a butler, he was a handsome fifty something, Japanese, muscular, and with beautiful green eyes.

He was to be her 'Handler' he would manage her appointments and take her to where she needed to be, much like a PA and a bodyguard combined. He led her to a small conference room where there was a small booklet she was told to look through and mark her preferences for that week.

She flicked through, blush high on her cheeks as Chan stood at the door like a bodyguard. She flicked past standard, but classy vibrators. Onto more interesting things, ticking an odd silicone device that merely stated it to be for vaginal insertion. She ticked a sleek, twenty speed vibrator shaped like a scoop, that could be worn discreetly also. She shyly bypassed the anal toys, ticking a sleek thick glass dildo with odd bubbles at its base, her last choice was a bizarre looking contraption that mainly consisted of a saddle, on some kind of moving base.

The first day held no testing, just more paperwork, one of the toys, a scoop like vibe that could be worn in her panties, was delivered that evening for her to try. She did, and found it disappointing, there was no directed point she could use against her clit, and when worn inside her panties it simply moved around. Yes, it was nice feeling the strong vibrations against her pussy, but with no part of it against her clit, it was just a frustrating, somewhat loud little toy. She wrote a brutally honest review and emailed it over. Putting the toy in a sanitized bag after cleaning and leaving it in a box outside her door to be collected.

The second day started with the silicone insertable, a prototype of a pussy plug they were developing, made of medium soft silicone and in an odd shape that, dependent on the way worn, could either push against the g spot, or avoid it, it was also designed to give the feeling of 'fullness' that could be worn for extended periods. She was given three sizes to try, and told to wear the best size for her all morning, and to her appointment in the afternoon.

She tried the small, folding it, and inserting it with lube, and she could just barely feel it, so she pulled that out and cleaned it. The medium felt perfect, a good stretch inside her, but nothing too extreme, she certainly felt full. It stayed in as she moved, but it was noted that later that week there would be a waist and thigh harness finished to hold it in place.

It felt soft enough it didn't cause any discomfort, but firm enough she could feel it keeping her full. She loved it, already attached, and found that it gave her a steady slow simmer of arousal all morning as she walked around the building with it in. Stairs were hard, she imagined the worry of it popping out when going up or down stairs would be alleviated by the harness. But she managed to keep it inside her, and she had a blush on her cheeks when she went to her appointment.

They asked her a lot of questions about the plug and its feel, and how it had been, they asked for any pros and cons. Then came the bit that made her bite her lip, they wanted her to go in the small room next door, and use the bullet vibe, with the plug still in, to make herself come. They would then ask her afterwards if it affected her orgasm.

She felt shy at the thought of getting off right next door, but she was told her shyness would soon vanish after awhile here. As she may be observed in future too.

She went into the small air conditioned room, and hopped up on the medical style bed, shuffling out of her jeans and panties. She lay there with her eyes closed, imagining nurses and doctors observing the plug still inside her, the wetness smeared on her thighs, and how she was already needy.

She held the small vibe against her clit, her hips kicking up at how powerful it was as she moaned. She would pull it away and move it gently around and over her clit as her pussy throbbed around the plug, sending delicious sensations through her whole body.

She was dripping on the medical paper below, God the plug felt so good, it pushed against her g spot and cupped around her cervix, giving it a nudge now and then. She bumped her head when she threw it back and came, squirting all over her hand and the table. The orgasm just seemed to go on, and on, it lingered and lasted longer than ever before, she was gasping and moaning. Her squeezing around the plug as she came just seemed to add a whole new dimension of pleasure, she had never known the likes of.

She lay there spent and still throbbing about the plug, the vibe still buzzing where she dropped it on the floor. She could definitely say the plug had been the culprit, not the vibe. She was also curious about the notes that said when worn during anal sex it felt even more amazing. She decided to keep note of that for when she tried anal, she was sure she would get chance to here.

She cleaned herself up as best she could, oddly reluctant to pull the pussy plug out, but she did, and sanitized it, leaving it in the metal tray near the bed with a reluctant pout. She could just imagine all the fun she could have with that, wearing it around the shops, all day whilst out.

She shyly gave her feedback in the office, and they stated she would be allowed two plugs for her use, she was never to share them outside of here, and if she wore them out, never to mention it to anyone not in the company. She would be a long-term tester for the plug, and any other versions developed. She got back to her room to see three lilac plugs in their packaging new on her bed, a medium, a large, and an XL that looked too huge. A gigantic pump bottle of silk lube had been put in her bedroom and bathroom.

The glass dildo followed the next day, and she experienced her first temperature play orgasm after pushing it inside her right from the fridge. It was intense, and the solid nature of the glass made for a very intense orgasm.

The end of the week led to her being summoned to a small lab, a few technicians bustled around the saddle like thing in the middle of the room. It stood about chest high, and was surrounded by soft padded floor in case of a fall she imagined. It looked like a bucking bull, complete with leather like riding saddle, and even stirrups. She would certainly need to use the stool to get up and mount it.

It confused her, as she saw no toys attached to the saddle, and she wondered if she was merely meant to get off on the movement of it against her pussy?

But the techs filtered out until only a developer and a nurse remained, the developer was a woman of about the same age as her, 40 ish. She looked like a business woman, complete with suit and blonde hair pulled back, pushing her glasses up her nose as she scribbled notes.

The nurse explained she would need to at least be naked from the waist down, but could keep her shirt or bra on should she like, though they recommended full nudity. Aria had very large breasts, FF cup to be precise, and seeing as this thing would likely move around, she decided to keep her supportive bra on and a vest over top. It seemed the two women were not leaving, and she gathered the courage to strip, and stood there with her hands covering her Mons.

The developer smiled to herself at Arias shyness, and said they would watch from the observation window, she would wear some monitors, to keep record of her pulse, and there was a button on the horse like contraption just in front of the saddle, that would be the emergency stop. They said it had bondage options but they would not be using any, and should she fall there were safety mats. She was also told the device could be used for exercise, and they would start with that function, just so she could get her balance.

A step stool was offered, but Aria had been riding horses since she was young, so she gripped the front of the saddle and reins, put a foot in the stirrup and lifted herself up and onto the saddle. They took the step away and left her in the lab alone. It felt so odd, and took her a few minutes to allow herself to not stand in the stirrups and just to settle onto the saddle. It felt beyond odd, her bare pussy against the saddle, and she still sat back a little, aware of if she sat her full weight it would push her pussy open and she would feel even more exposed.

She observed it, putting her bare feet in the cold metal stirrups, and she laughed as she said she would prefer socks or shoes. She grasped the reins properly, and they told her they may develop it as is, or with a model horse attached, similar to a carousel horse. She liked the thought, and said so, as the bare front of it seemed too stark, it merely held a raised part with reins attached. She felt rather high up, but not as tall as on an actual horse. She wondered at how they cleaned the leather and they stated that it was a new material, not leather, and that it could be cleaned and sanitized after each use.

They warned her it would start, and it did, a steady rocking front and back that made her engage her thighs and clench around the machine, much as she would if she were riding. It made her giggle, and she could see how it could be used to exercise the thighs and legs. It started to move more similar to a slow mechanical bull. Each movement made her clench her legs and balance well. None of it was too extreme or fast. But she noticed it felt good against her pussy, the push against her clit as it went back made her wet. She thoroughly enjoyed the ride.

Then they said she should sit deep in the saddle, all her weight off her feet on her seat. She did, and felt an odd low buzz almost, the machine still moving slightly forward and back, and she flinched when part of the saddle beneath her shifted slightly, a thick dildo pushing up, and slowly into her pussy as she shifted her hips, clenched the reins and tried to keep her balance. It was about four inches long, but really thick, and it stretched her open. Her brain took a few minutes to compute, as the feeling of a common pastime-riding, and a dildo inside her, combined to create a whole new, filthy scenario.

She entirely forgot that there were people watching, as she moved with the machine, as it rocked forward and back like a steady trot, bouncing her slightly on the dildo and making her moan. Then it vibrated and she whimpered, a nodule on the front pushed snug onto her clit as she rode. Her balance was much needed, as the machines movements became alike to a canter, and she moved with it.

She thanked the filthy minded person who came up with this idea, as she would always think of this when riding now. Her thighs really felt like they were getting a workout, her pussy soaked around the firm and warm dildo inside her. She was told to make sure of her grip, and then it started moving, the dildo thrusting in and out of her with the movement of the machine.

She cried out, fingers clenched so tight around the reins they cramped. Her body moved with it, sat deep in the saddle so it could fuck her deep, and thighs tight, keeping her on its back. She lost control of her moans and swearing, the dildo thrusting inside her and driving her mad. It pushed back so she sat forward and clung to he saddle, thrusting hard a few more times until she came hard, shuddering and shouting out. Her wetness gushing over the saddle. It thrust into her slowly, drawing out her orgasm.

She gasped as it slowed to a stop, the dildo retreating back inside the saddle. She wished it had a neck she could slump forward against. When the nurse came to help her down, she was thankful, but still fell off her legs on the mats, as she was exhausted, what a hell of an experience!

She was given time to visit the shower and bathroom attached as they cleaned the machine. Then she was led to the observation room, and asked a barrage of questions by the maker. She asked if she would revisit and test again after the further improvements and she agreed. She was also told there was an anal toy also, but they had not offered it as she was not yet wanting that.

That night she fell on the bed and slept, missing the meal and only waking to stumble down to the apartment restaurant in the dark of 1am. She had been told there were vending machines by it, should she miss a meal, and she aimed for those.

To be stopped by a moan, she saw a nearby recessed corner, with a bench and table, a woman sat on the bench and was moaning as something under the table obviously did something. Aria stilled, she had been forewarned she may see folk walking around in leather, costumes, and nude. It was an accepting place, and she had agreed not to judge. Though it was quite a lot to get used to all at once!

But when she saw what back out from under the table, she tilted her head.

It was a small framed man, with cute curly brown hair, topped with very realistic looking ears that flicked back and forth, A soft brown fluffy tail stuck out from his back, a leather harness on around his thighs and waist. He also wore a thick maroon leather harness around his upper body, a heavy leash attached to a thick collar around his neck.

His hands were encased in leather paw mitts that looked very realistic, and she glimpsed a cock cage on him. He had big brown eyes, and a surprised smile as he noticed her, his hips swaying and making his tail wag. A puppy player, she had never met one in real life, but he was nothing like those somewhat scary masked ones she saw online, she actually wanted to go pet him.

The lady with him yanked on his leash and he whimpered, backing up to stand on all fours beside her and at attention. Her eyes were sharp and she her dominance so much so, that even Aria was put aback. She smirked at Aria

"Ahhh, the new girl, I heard you rode black beauty earlier?"

Aria laughed "Is that what they call it? Yes it was fun, I look forward to trying again"

The brunette smiled and nodded "I'm Chess, and this is Pippin, you'll likely see us around a lot, we live on the same floor, You're always welcome round for drinks. Pippin loves to play if you're into it."

Aria nodded "Thanks, I'm Aria, Pippin is adorable, I've never tried so I'm not sure I'd know what to do"

Chess smiled "Sometimes I let others walk him around the building, or have a play session, he's the sweetest of my pups, very well behaved, he does hump everything in sight though as his tail is a prototype, a pulsing/throbbing dildo that moves against his prostate as it wags or as he moves. So, you may sometimes see him humping a chair or table and drooling. He isn't allowed to fuck at the moment, but he has a really talented tongue you are welcome to put to use if you're looking after him. His ears are a prototype in the making, they move with his attention"

12