Adventures of a College Cuckcake Ch. 02

Story Info
Hannah spends her first day with her cucquean couple.
4.1k words
4.64
23.1k
21

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VSS0805
VSS0805
139 Followers

Hannah woke up Monday morning with her wand by her side in a bed stained from her multiple orgasms.

A 19-year-old college sophomore, Hannah had masturbated what seemed like all night, thinking about her new life with Phil and his wife Donna. Hannah had gone home with Phil on Saturday night and woke up Sunday morning to discover he was married to a cuckquean. After some convincing by Donna, she had agreed to become the couple's new cuckcake.

Hannah was both nervous and excited cause by the prospect of having regular sex with Phil, who had proved to be a talented lover, Donna's full consent.

meaning

she agreed to openly have sex with Phil

After a quick shower, Hannah stripped her bed and threw her sheets into the washer and, still wearing only a towel, applied her makeup and pulled her long hair into a high ponytail. She dropped the towel and, wearing an especially wicked smile, took front and back nude selfies with the help of her full length mirror. Hannah thought of herself as attractive but nearly all others found her beautiful. She had snow white skin with jet black hair and a 36D-24-36 figure.

Throwing on jeans and a sweatshirt Hannah raced to campus in an effort to be on time for her 9 am class. Her attempts to concentrate on the professor were pointless as she found her mind wondering to Phil and Donna so she slipped out the back door of the lecture hall midway through class.

Walking across campus to the quad and student union she relished the beauty of the day; she bought a large coffee then found an outside table where she could sit and enjoy it. As she sipped Hannah picked up her phone and texted Donna. "Do you think Phil finds that I am prettier to you?" "You can look at these when you edge today" then sent her two nude selfies.

Hannah had told Donna the previous day that she could orgasm again without her permission and was expected to edge -- masturbate to the cusp of orgasm -- daily.

Hannah was daydreaming her way through her 11 am class when her phone flashed -- she had it on silent -- with a Donna's return message.

"OMG, you are more beautiful than I thought!" Donna texted. "I was in a meeting with a new client talking about listing their house. You made me wet!"

After reading the text but did not respond guessing -- correctly -- that her silence would make Donna anxious. Hannah was eating lunch at a restaurant in the student union when she received another text.

"Went home for lunch, undressed and used my vibrator in my bed," Donna texted. "It was sooo hard not to cum. This is going to be hard."

Hannah had met Phil at a bar Saturday night and gone home with him. The next morning, she learned Phil was married and Donna had been listening to them have sex from a guest bedroom. Hannah texted Donna on Sunday evening and accepted her offer to become the couple's cuckcake. Hannah had also ordered her to edge twice and a day and forbade her from having intercourse with Phil until the two women met again Thursday. Donna was only permitted to suck her husband.

"Can you please text me your class schedule so I know when is a good time to contact you?" Donna texted when Hannah did not immediately reply.

Hannah waited until after she finished lunch and found to quiet place on the quad then called Donna, who answered with an excited "Hi Hannah."

"I see you don't learn easily," Hannah said in a stern tone. "How did I tell you to address me, Donna Jean?"

Hannah could hear Donna gulp. "I am very sorry," Donna replied in a quiet voice. "You are Miss Hannah."

"That's better," Hannah said, "but you will be spanked in front of Phil on Thursday for forgetting. You will learn to obey me" then hung up before Donna could answer.

Donna was both stunned and excited by Hannah. As she put her phone away, Donna felt a dampness in her panties while thinking "Hannah has a chance to be the best cuckcake we've ever had."

She was working on the new home sale listing for a client when her phone beeped with a text from Hannah. "Check your email" it said. Donna immediately opened her email and saw one from Hannah titled Speak Freely.

My new pet,

I have been doing some research on submissive cuckqueans. I sense you are one who wants to be treated strictly, disciplined and humiliated by your cuckcake. Tell me if I am right. I want to give you what you want.

I think I want us to be friends and do things like meet for lunch, go shopping and do other things together when you are not serving. Let me know if that appeals to you.

I am taking 17 hours this semester, but frankly it is a relatively easy schedule. I am an elementary education major. I want to teach second or third grade. I love working with kids and to be honest, I think having summers off will be great.

Here is my schedule. I keep my phone on silent during class but to be honest I think I am going to find it distracting if you text me then. You can email me anytime and text me when I am not in class.

Mon-Wed-Fri

9 am-9:50 am -- Astronomy 101. This is a science elective. The prof is boring and there is more than 100 people in the class so he can't take attendance. I have been known to skip this class or walk out the back door in the middle of the lecture.

11-11:50 am -- Math for Elementary Teachers 2. This is a class where I need to pay attention.

2-2:50 pm -- American History, 1492-1876. I like history. I thought about becoming a high school history teacher but decided I like working with younger students more.

Tue

7-850 am -- Water Aerobics. This my E class. I am usually in the pool. Let me, say 7 is early to be in the pool.

10-11:20 am -- Planning for the Elementary and Early Childhood Classroom.

11:30 am-12:50 pm -- Literature for Children.

Thursday's schedule is the same as Tuesday but I don't have the water aerobics class.

That's probably more detail than you wanted but I thought it would help you get to know me. I am thinking about loading up on Tue/Thur classes next semester. If I can do it, I would have only a night class on Monday and Wednesday, busy days on Tuesday and Thursday and Fridays off. I think we could have some fun weekends.

Miss Hannah

After reading the email, Donna -- who was wearing only a silky robe, rushed to her bedroom and edged again then sat naked at her laptop and composed her response.

Miss Hannah,

I am sitting naked at my desk in my home office as I write this, and I am still soaking wet after edging with my wand for the second time today. It was so damn hard to stop. This is killing me. I know I am going to shriek when you finally allow me an orgasm.

Thank you for calling me your pet. I hope you will call me that when you are pleased with me. I should tell you I love being called names. I want to be your pet and your good girl, but I often will be a bitch or even a cunt unworthy of my husband's cock. I don't like to be called a whore or pig. I am not for sale and had a weight problem for much of my life. I lost 43 pounds before I met Phil and while I have gained a few pounds over the years I have worked hard to keep most of it off. I keep a pair of "fat jeans" in my closet that I look at from time to time to remind me what I looked like then.

I will need you to discipline and humiliate me. It puts me in my place and Phil loves it. He tried but he is unable to do it himself. I am yours to use as you please. As I told you Sunday, I can watch or be sent to the spare room or wait in the living room as you go to bed with Phil. If you are uncomfortable with me in the house I can be sent elsewhere. I'll even stay overnight in a hotel if that's what you want.

Thank you for sending me your schedule. I think your plan for next semester sounds great. I often have open houses for one of my listings on Saturdays so most weeks I work Tuesday through Saturday although I will work Monday if a client wants to meet me. Winter is very slow. Few people want to look at houses in the cold or snow.

Phil and I are going out to dinner tonight then will go to a mall so I can buy some stockings. I only own pantyhose now.

I am honored to be your submissive and for you to be my husband's lover.

Your pet Donna.

After sending the email, Donna remained nude as she worked on updating listings and did a bit of housework. Hannah read the email after she got home for the day from campus. Hannah then settled into her tub with her waterproof vibrator, where she had a nice orgasm then shaved her legs and pussy. At the same time, Donna was in her shower, where she used the detachable shower nozzle to edge for a third time that day then shaved her legs before washing herself clean.

Tuesday and Wednesday flew by for both women as Hannah concentrated on her classes, including taking a test in her history class, while Donna was busy showing homes and negotiating a deal for the wife of a new basketball coach hired by the university, earning a nice commission.

Donna woke up at 7 a.m. Thursday, a mixture of excitement and nerves. While Phil showered, she put on her silky robe -- she slept nude most nights -- and cooked them breakfast. As they ate they talked about how excited they were to see Hannah that day; Phil mused: "She told you she only had time for a quickie with me. I wish I could have more."

Donna chuckled nervously at the statement. She had not revealed Hannah was going to spank her, which she knew Phil would love. "I am excited that I get to go shopping and eat dinner with her," she said. "I love the fact that she is paying attention to me, too."

After Phil left for work, Donna was a flurry of activity as she cleaned cleaned the house. She spent a lot of time in the kitchen, where she ran the dishwasher, swept and mopped the floor. Then she moved to the master bedroom where she changed the sheets, made the bed and vacuumed the floor.

Satisfied the house was ready for company, Donna showered, did her makeup and dressed in a push-up bra along with the new nude stay-up thigh high stockings Hannah had ordered her to get. Remembering her instructions, she did wear panties.

She was excited to wear her new designer label dark green dress, bought specifically to wear today when out. It looked professional, with a knee-length hem, short sleeves and a conservative round neckline. As a bonus, it had pockets on the hips. Donna completed her outfit with two-inch heels in leopard print with matching purse.

Across town, Hannah was much less decisive on what to wear. She wanted to wear a miniskirt for Phil but it was a little chilly that morning and wearing tights was out because she had decided to get a mani-pedi. She finally decided on a tight red scoop neck blouse with light gray capri pants and black flats. Hannah placed her light gray miniskirt, a pair of black flip flops and a pair of black high heels with ankle straps in her airline carry-on suitcase, which she placed in the trunk of her car. She was smiling as she drove to campus; her mind filled with thoughts of day's plans.

Hannah's two classes seemed like five on this particular day as her mind wondered. Similarly, Donna was having trouble concentrating on the newlyweds she was helping search for their first home.

Donna raced home after the showing, took her dress off and laid it out on the bed so it wouldn't wrinkle, donned her old terrycloth robe and ate a bowl of clam chowder for lunch. After eating, she unloaded the dishwasher, moved her sheets to the dryer and did some house cleaning all the while nervously watching the clock. She redressed at 1:30.

Hannah, meanwhile, got out of class 10 minutes early and stopped for a light lunch -- four chicken nuggets, small fries and a medium iced tea -- and took advantage of the restaurant's WiFi to send to a few emails while she also nervously watched the hands of the clock move slower than she could ever remember.

While Donna was getting dressed, Hannah was making the drive across town to the couple's house. When she arrived, Donna was standing in the doorway before Hannah got out of her car. The two women embraced as Hannah entered the house with Hannah slipping her hand under Donna's dress and feeling her bare bottom. "That's a good girl," Hannah said. "Thank you, Ma'am," Donna replied breathlessly.

As they walked to Hannah's car, the two women talked about which mall to visit, settling on a large mall on the opposite side of town from where Donna lived. They made nervous small talk as they drove. As she parked, Hannah's voice turned stern as she hit the button to pop the trunk. "Take my backpack out of the back seat and put in my trunk," she instructed, "then open my suitcase and bring my flip flops to me."

"Yes, Miss Hannah," Donna replied. As she scurried to obey, Hannah swung sideways so her feet were on the parking lot. Donna came to her and attempted to hand her the flip flops, but Hannah stopped her by barking, "No, my pet. You will put them on my feet."

Donna's face turned red with embarrassment but she squatted -- keeping in her new stockings off the asphalt -- and obeyed. After finishing, Donna stood up, her face registering disappointment.

"Turn around," Hannah ordered as she got out of the car. Donna quickly obeyed and immediately felt the sting of three swats on her bottom as Hannah used her one of her flats to spank her. "Don't expect a good girl every time you do what you are told," Hannah said.

"Oh my god, you're reading my mind Miss Hannah," Donna said, "and you are making me wet."

Hannah laughed as she tossed her flats into the back seat then walked through the parking lot with Donna by her side. "You don't have to call me Miss Hannah if others can hear us talking," Hannah said softly as they neared the entrance.

Their first stop inside the mall was a nail salon, where Donna helped Hannah pick a color -- wine red -- for her nails then sat and squirmed impatiently while watching her new cuckcake be pampered. Halfway through the procedure, Donna raced to the bathroom where she she sat in a stall and fingered herself briefly before wiping herself dry,

When Donna returned to the salon, she was greeted by a withering look from Hannah, letting her know without speaking a word that she was in trouble. When Hannah was finished with the pedicure, Donna rushed to pay for it, hoping that would get her out of trouble.

It didn't work.

"When we get home, I am going to tear your ass up," Hannah said quietly as they left the salon. "I didn't give you permission to leave. I bet you went to the bathroom and played with yourself."

Donna face turned red from a combination of shame and embarrassment. "I'm sorry Mistress," she whispered. "I couldn't help myself." Donna didn't know why she had used the word Mistress. She had never called a previous cuckcake that, but it somehow felt natural with Hannah.

Hannah smiled and led Donna into a store that sold kitchen and bedroom products. While there, Hannah picked out two sets of sheets --a rich purple and the other cream colored -- for Donna's queen-sized bed. "These are only to be used for me," Hannah reminded Donna.

Hannah then led them to the kitchen area, where it became obvious-- much to Donna's chagrin -- that that she was searching for a spanking implement. Hannah finally settled on a spatula made of olive wood that resembled a small paddle.

"Yes, this will do nicely," Hannah muttered as she made a few practice swings in the store. Donna made no obvious reaction to that but could feel herself getting wet again.

As they left that store, Hannah suddenly stopped and sat on a bench. "You will go the car, place these bags in the trunk and bring me my skirt and heels out of my suitcase," she ordered. "My nails are dry and I will want to change before we see your husband."

Donna raced to obey as Hannah sat on the bench and enjoyed a coffee. When Donna got to the car, she noticed how short the skirt was and high the heels were. "Phil is going to love this," she thought as she scurried back into the mall, teetering on her heels.

Donna found Hannah relaxing on the bench, casually sipping her coffee, and tried to hand her the clothing. "You hang onto that," Hannah ordered. "Let's go to the lingerie store. I want to get some nice things to wear for Phil this weekend."

Donna smiled at that, saying softly, "yes Mistress."

When they entered the store, Hannah stopped at the cash register and told the clerk she intended to but some lingerie and, pointing to the skirt Donna was holding, and asked to use the fitting room to change her clothes.

"Of course, ma'am," the clerk replied.

Hannah took her time shopping, eventually picking out a dark green corset with garter straps and a near transparent light purple nightgown along with black and red teddies. She also picked out a simple black garter belt and a pair of black silk stockings with pretty lace trim.

After trying on the outfits, Hannah called out to Donna to come into the fitting room. She was sitting in the bench, dressed only in her transparent black bra with a matching tiny thong and holding her credit card when Donna entered.

"I'll take everything but the two teddies," Hannah said. "Go pay for all of it and tell the clerk I want to wear the garter belt and stockings. I'll wait here for you to bring them back. You can leave the skirt and heels here."

When Donna returned to the fitting room, Hannah stood and removed her panties. She put on the garter belt, stockings and the short gray skirt she brought from home. "You look amazing," Donna gushed.

"Hannah smiled, saying, "Kneel and put on my shoes."

Donna dropped to her knees. She desperately wanted to kiss Hannah's foot but didn't dare so she slipped the heels on, gently rubbing each foot first, and bucked the ankle straps. "You look so nice, Miss Hannah," Donna whispered.

Hannah smiled and patted Donna on her head like she was a pet then stood and jammed her panties into her purse. "Let's get out of here."

As they walked out of the mall, they talked about where to eat and settled on a nearby Mexican restaurant. Dinner -- with a large margarita for each -- was pleasant and full of lively conversation as the two women got to know each other better. Donna grabbed the check when it arrived, saying, "Please let me take care of this."

As they neared the car, Hannah grabbed Donna and kissed her softly on the lips then asked, "Any second thoughts on what's about to happen."

"No Mistress," Donna replied. "I'm excited."

They drove to the house in silence, each deep in thought. Hannah was going over her plans for the evening while Donna was wondering what exactly was in store for her tonight and over the upcoming weekend.

When they arrived, Hannah opened the trunk and rummaged through the bags until she found the wooden spatula. "Take this inside and hand it to Phil," she ordered.

Donna blushed. "Yes ma'am."

They entered the house and saw Phil sitting on the couch waiting for them. Donna handed him the spatula and kissed him on the lips. Hannah smiled then went to Phil and started kissing him passionately.

"Go get a kitchen chair and bring it here," Hannah ordered. Donna rushed to obey. When she returned to the living room, Donna found Hannah sitting on Phil's lap still kissing him while he had his hand up her skirt.

"Stay here while I deal with this," Hannah said softly then stood up and addressed Donna. "Remove that fucking dress now," she ordered in a harsh tone. Donna quickly obeyed, leaving her standing there in her bra, stockings and heels.

Hannah pulled herself off of Phil, picked up the wooden spatula from the couch and sat down in the chair. "Get over my lap," she ordered.

VSS0805
VSS0805
139 Followers
12