Adventures of a Slutpup Ch. 01

Story Info
Slutpup is housebroken by his strict Mistress.
929 words
4.24
17.2k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 09/07/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sexykit
Sexykit
328 Followers

Precious pup, how sweet you are, sitting at my feet looking up at your Mistress with big, brown puppy dog eyes. My obedient, well trained little pet. But it wasn't always like that, was it, pup? No need to answer, you are still on voice restriction. It required a firm hand to whip you into shape, to learn all of the basic commands to my expectations.

Your puppy obedience training has been intensive, but I feel that the liberal application of crop, paddle and flogger have all had the desired effect, no matter that it set you to howling. Now you can perform perfectly for me when I use a range of voice and hand commands including Come to heel, Give paw, Leave it, Settle down, Cage, Sit, Stay, Roll over. And, of course, your favourite, Cum command.

You quickly learned what it took to be my good puppyboy, my precious little lap dog. How to lick and please your exacting Mistress, your talented tongue working at my clit like you are trying to get the marrow out of a bone. Enthusiastic, but without dampening my thighs with doggy slobber.

You really did struggle with some aspects of the training more than others though, didn't you? Having to push your face right into your bowl to wolf down your food, and how to lap your water without spilling it on the floor was a challenge at first, wasn't it, pup? And how you baulked when being house broken! However, it only took a few experiences of having your nose rubbed into your filthy puddle to understand that this was unacceptable behaviour and wouldn't be tolerated. The look on your face when I first decreed that you must make me aware and beg for permission when you needed to use the litter box was priceless. And when you slept in your snug little puppy crate and made use of your puppy pad at night, no matter how you whined and whimpered to be let out, I knew you were exactly where you should be. And as for curbing your disgusting urges to sniff at the groins and hump at the legs of my visitors, well, that needed to be thrashed out of you quick smart, you dirty, dirty dog.

But finally, I think you are ready. You are already very familiar with your waggy silicone tail with the butt plug as big as your fist. It's been an adjustment for you, hasn't it my pampered pooch, to have to beg me so endearingly with your eyes to remove it to allow you to squat and relieve yourself? And, even then, I know how much you missed the tight fullness that you crave, and rejoiced when it slid home to its tender embrace. But, it's not as though you can do anything to relieve yourself in any way, is it? Not with your Fetters padded fistmitts locked around your wrists. How I've laughed as I've teased you mercilessly and left you wanting, as you whine in frustration.

In time, of course, you will look back on this and realise how merciful I've been as I plan on custom ordering a latex pupsuit for you so your arms and legs will be tightly compressed and you must walk around on elbows and knees. Won't that be fun, pet? You'll soon get used to such delightful bondage and will be scampering about in no time. Perhaps I'll even help you out with a thorough training session every day on the treadmill. What a super idea!

But, this evening, you are in for a special treat. Tonight, in addition to your knee pads and Doc Martins boots, you also get to wear your new leather harness spanning your shoulders, under your forelegs, across your back and down your belly to wrap tightly around your hindlegs. Shall I snap on the nipple clamps too, or do you think you can behave? Hmm, I'll keep those to hand and see if they are required. Isn't it lovely how the handy ring on the front and back of your harness enables me to leash you wherever and whenever I please. And where does the harness end up? That's right, buckled tightly around your heavy sac, really giving weight to the phrase, 'the dog's bollocks'. Now everyone can see that you are a randy little horndog, as your disgusting member swings freely, angry red and drooling with animal lust. Bad boy! Now lick that up before I reconsider having you neutered.

And, of course, to top it all off, sit back on your haunches and raise your head while I slip on your Growler open chin pup hood and lace it up tightly. And now your snug collar... and let me just clip on this choke chain from the back of your collar to the tip of your tail. Now you have perfect form and posture, I could almost enter you for best in breed at a dog show. I trust we do not need the muzzle tonight? Be aware, I expect exemplary behaviour or there will be severe punishment!

And now, go fetch your leash, it's time for your walkies! I know it's late, but the park will still be open and you can get some vigorous exercise. We don't want you gaining any puppy fat, do we? I see how you tremble, it's making your tail wag - is that excitement, anticipation or the deep fear of humiliation at being walked in public, seen being brought to heel by your Mistress? No matter. Now, walkies!


Sexykit
Sexykit
328 Followers