Adventures of a Young Black Man

Story Info
A young black male tells us about his love of white women.
3k words
4.38
29.3k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revan7
Revan7
630 Followers

My name is Adam and I am a 22 year old black male college student in my final year. I am 6 feet 4 inches tall and I have a well toned ad muscle body which I spend an hour a day in the gym to maintain. I'm a sporty and active person. I play soccer several nights a week and on weekends. I spend two days a week at college training in physiotherapy.

When I'm not playing soccer or training at the gym, I am spending all my spare time trying to hook up with as many women as I can. I might be a little addicted to sex but I love the lifestyle it gives me. What I really love doing is hooking up with white girls. Black girls are ok but white girls are so much more submissive and put more effort into pleasing me. It's easy too, getting a white girl to spread her legs for me. Being a black man makes it very taboo for white girls to fuck me and that makes it so much better. I don't care if they are married or attached, they are all in my sights.

I can find white girls at the clubs or bars but I found the best women are the ones I meet on the street or other social situations. I have fucked the girlfriends of two of my class mates at college. I fucked the girlfriends of players that I play against on the weekend soccer games I play and love teasing them while they watch their boyfriends get beat in the game. I even fucked one players mother, since she was a blonde porn star type and was staring at me the entire game, I couldn't help my self. I still fuck her now on occasion. I have fucked wives behind their hubbys backs and with their knowledge. One or two have even watched, which was even hotter when you look over your shoulder as you send this guys wife into an orgasmic frenzy and he's sat there jerking his tiny cock as franticly as his wife is cumming.

You see the thing that makes me so attractive to these white girls is my confidence and my beautiful body, not to mention my huge cock. My cock is 10 inches in length and 8 inches in girth when at its hardest, 6 inches flaccid. My balls are the size of tennis balls and they are loaded with huge loads of sperm. Being blessed with these assets is no good unless you know how to use it and believe me, I know how to use it. I can last for and hour at a time and repeat my performance over and over again. This sends these white girls wild and craving my cock over and over again.

On one particular day, I was working out at the gym and I noticed an older women who had been coming in once a week for a while. She was short at about 5 foot 5 and had jet black hair. She was what would be described as a p.a.w.g, phat ass white girl. She was also a milf. I sometimes saw her leave her husband to take the kids swimming while she went to the gym. She looked into her 40s but she looked great for a 40 something year old woman with kids.

After a short while I eventually moved over to a weight machine near her and began to lift. She kept looking my way of course and I made sure she noticed me looking her way. That was important when you are trying to get laid, let her know you want her. This led to smiles back and forth until eventually I approached her. I always had to approach the women because they were often scared of where things lead.

She was wearing a pair of skin tight leggings and a tank top. A butterfly tattoo was visible on the back of her shoulder so I thought that would be a good conversation starter.

"That's a cute tattoo on your shoulder!"

"Thank you!" she giggled "I've had it since my college days."

"Do you have any other tattoos?"

"Just the one on my thy of a tiger! I'd love another one but I just don't have the time when you have two kids!"

"What would you have if you could get one?"

"I don't know! its hard to decide! what do you think I should get?"

"Well I think a queen of spades on the other shoulder would look great!"

"You mean the playing card? what does it mean?"

"Maybe you should Google it!" I said chuckling as I continued with my work out.

I left her to her own devises for a while but kept an eye on her. Soon I saw her check her phone and watched as her jaw dropped and bite her lip. She carried on until we found our selves next to each other again.

"I Googled that queen of spades thing! I had no idea that was a thing!" she said to me quietly.

"You ever fucked a black guy before?"

"No just my husband and a couple of guys in college!"

"Are you happy with fucking your husband?"

"Yes for the most part but we don't do it often and when we do it doesn't last so long but I'm happy!"

"I'm going to go change now! perhaps ill see you soon?"

I walked away knowing what I'd done to her. I left the gym and picked a cubicle to change in. The cubicles were in the same room as the swimming changing rooms so it was a little busy. I started to change and after I had put my boxer shorts on there was a knock on the door. I knew instantly who it was. I opened the door slightly and she slid her way into the cubicle. She was pressed up against me and as she shut the door behind her. I leaned down and kissed her while lifting her top up and over her large tits so I could grope and squeeze them.

She slipped her hand down my shorts and gasped as she felt my huge member growing in her hand. This married white women was getting wet between her legs while her husband was in the same establishment looking after her kids. This is the kind of thing that turned me on, owning white girls and humiliating white boys at the same time.

She dropped to her knees and removed my shorts, almost being knocked out as my huge cock sprung to life. Her mouth was open as wide as she could to accommodate it but the head barely got past her teeth. So licked and stroked and sucked on my balls until eventually she stood up and turned around to pull her leggings down to her ankles. She bent forward and placed her hands on the back wall of the cubicle leaving me free to enter her soaking pussy.

I pushed my rock hard 10 inches into her and she had to put a hand over her mouth to stop her from screaming. After all, there were people walking past the cubicle and changing in the next. I thrusted slowly to start with but added a side ways motion to stretch her out a little more. Soon she was loose enough to thrust harder so I grabbed the back of her tank top which was lifted over her tits and began to pound into her hard.

She was making some noise now even though she was trying her best to keep quiet. She lifted the tank top into her mouth to gag herself which helped but not much. Some time passed before I spun her around and sat her on the bench that was positioned across the cubicle. I spread her legs and went balls deep into her and she came at the first thrust. It didn't stop me though, I carried on. We did as many positions as you can do in a small cubicle which was very few.

She was shaking in her legs and came several times throughout. Eventually I had to bust my nuts so stopped and pulled out leaving a pop sound come from her pussy. She knelt down before me and I erupted my black sperm across her face and over her tits, soaking her tank top too. Her mouth was open and she played with my sperm before swallowing.

"I guess I can get that tattoo now huh!" she said laughing.

She got changed and cleaned up and went back to her husband and kids who were probably waiting for her in the car. I suspect that I'll see her next week.

I left the gym and headed for the five aside game I play during the week nights. I started to wonder when my next conquest was going to walk in my path as I arrived at the pitch and saw a girl who looked familiar on the side lines smiling at me. She was a petite blonde who wore a short denim mini skirt and had a jumper over her top.

"Hey Adam!" she said to me as I walked past her.

"Hey! do I know you? you look familiar!"

"Err yeah we met at the party two weeks ago!"

It suddenly hit me where I knew her. She was one of the players girlfriend who I play against every week. It so happens she was at a party two weeks ago and was sat alone while her boyfriend was outside with his friends smoking weed in the shed. It was his loss since she gave me a blow job in the spare room. How could I forget her, her deep throat skills were amazing. She told me she enjoyed it because her boyfriend didn't have a cock big enough to reach her throat as she loved to gag when sucking dick. I remember my balls pushed up to her chin and blew my load down to her belly. Ten minuets after that she was snogging her boyfriend which just made me laugh.

"I was hoping I'd bump into you again!" she said as she giggled.

"Yeah its a shame there's no empty room nearby."

"Well enjoy your game!" she while opening her legs slightly to sow me her pink panties barely covering her pussy.

I felt my cock twitch while walking onto the pitch and greeting the other players. I even shook hands with her boyfriend. We began the game and I kept thinking about her on my cock. Despite this my team managed to win.

As we all walked out of the compound at the end she gave me a wink as she got into her boyfriends car. I was feeling horny now and needed a white girl to fuck. I had been chatting to a couple on a swinging website where the female half was wanting to have a threesome with her hubby and a black man. Like it would end there, she'll never want white cock again once I've finished with her. So I messaged them and asked if they were up for some fun tonight.

So was walking home when a message came through saying "Tonight is a good night, Gina is especially horny an we can't wait!" Excellent I thought. I told him where I was so he could come and pick me up while Gina got changed into something more suitable.

A car pulled up and a man called Paul introduced himself to me. I got into the and we made our way to his house.

"So have you done much swinging before?" I asked him.

"Yes we've ben to a few clubs but there is only white guys there! some had decent sized cocks but they weren't anything like you have and they weren't black which is her latest fantasy!"

"Well I promise it wont disappoint!"

We talked about what we had done earlier that day and we were there in no time at all. We exited the car and walked through the front door to be greeted by Gina. She was petite and slim with a tanned body. She was wearing a lingerie set that was black and laced. Her stockings went the entire way up her leg and she had a pair of stilettos on.

"Take of your clothes and follow me boy's!" she said as she left up the stairs.

We took off our clothes right there in the living room. Paul had an average cock that was dwarfed by my ten hard inches. He was maybe 5 inches at best. He looked at my manhood and blushed a little. We headed up the stairs after his wife and entered the bedroom where she was laying on the bed. I took in the beauty of the sight before me while Paul jumped on the bed with his wife. I however went straight for her pussy. I pulled her panties over her legs and past her stilettos. My tongue made contact with her pussy and she shuddered. She was already wet and soaking.

Paul was still kissing his wife for about 15 minuets before he wanted to taste his already wet wife. I obliged and took the opportunity to kneel by her head and pushed my huge cock into her mouth and she just took it like a pro. She sucked and slurped and shuddered as Paul licked her pussy.

She got up as I lay down on the bed and she climbed on top of me and put a condom on my cock. I positioned my huge cock into her pussy and she lowered herself down on top of me. Paul had moved to get a blowjob but as my cock went deeper inside her she collapsed on top of me and he missed his chance so he stood there jerking his cock.

I started to thrust into her and could hear her juices sloshing over my cock. She was bouncing as I thrusted and I was now balls deep. Paul tried to put his cock into her ass but there was no way she was slowing down to let him in so again he stood there and watched while jerking his cock. Gina was moaning loudly as Paul sat next to us and squeezed her tits as she rode my huge cock.

After Gina gushed on my cock we switched to doggy style. Once again Paul tried to get involved but as my huge cock entered her she dropped her head on the bed face down. I pounded into her and she screamed into the bed sheets to muffle the noise. Paul must have felt a bit left out as he had lost his hard on and was jerking to retain it while stroking he hair. I realised that this was no longer a threesome, Paul was being cuckolded, just the way I liked it.

Humiliating white boys was what I loved so I did my best to exclude him and make Gina forget he was even here. We switch to missionary and leaned in to kiss her as I fucked her so Paul couldn't get in on the action. I glance over and he was still trying to regain an erection. Gina was gushing again as my huge cock pounded down into her soaking wet pussy.

Paul was clearly getting impatient as he took Gina's hand and put his cock in it. she held onto it tight but didn't jerk him, he had to thrust into her hand. He leaned forward to grab her tits and caress her body. He even reached down to rub her pussy as I fucked her which made her bite her lip. Paul started to get hard now as he did so and was thrusting into Gina's hand.

I started to pound her harder and she started jerk Pauls cock with the movements my powerful thrusts I was providing. That is when it got to my favourite part. Paul started to moan and thrust into her hand harder and then he erupted his sperm onto the bed next his wife.

I lay down on my back and she climbed on me reverse cowgirl style. She hovered above as I pounded as hard as could into her. Paul was sat on the chair opposite the bed and had a good view of Gina squirting and creaming on my cock. I then had her on her side and I lifted her leg into the air and fucked her until I could feel my tennis ball sized testicles start to swell and pulse. I got up and pulled the condom off and threw it to one side and it landed before Pauls feet.

I erupted easily triple the amount of cum Paul ha produced and sprayed it all over his wife's face. She was drenched in black mans sperm from forehead to chin to tits. So much for a threesome, Paul didn't even get so much as a blowjob and still blew his load. I had her to myself and left her pussy gaping wide and drenched in sperm. She started to scoop the sperm into her mouth and swallowed the lot.

Paul had gotten hard again and tried to fuck her gaping pussy but came pretty soon. He fucked her missionary and she breathed her spunky breath in his face.

"Well as much fun as that was I've got to go!" I said.

"Don't be a stranger stud!" said Gina.

Paul went to show me out the door when I walked past a photograph on the wall.

"Whose that?" I asked.

"That's our daughter Kate! do you know her?" he asked.

"Yeah I know her!"

I left him wondering how I knew his daughter. In case you are wondering who she is, she gave me a blowjob two weeks ago at a party while her boyfriend was smoking weed in the shed. I got changed and headed home satisfied and happy about once again cuckolding another white boy and showing his wife the power of black cock. Little did he know his daughter was halfway there too. Now I wanted her even more and decided that I'd make it my next mission to fuck Kate no matter the cost.

Revan7
Revan7
630 Followers