Adventures of an Estate Agent Ch. 05

Story Info
Nester has guilty lesbian sex with her fiancée and her boss.
2.3k words
4.54
6.4k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crossing another line.

I drove my car as quickly as I could legally to my apartment with Jasons and my juices still leaking from me. I needed to change my dress. I smiled all the way home, pleased with the fruits of my long time flirting with him and the fucking he gave me. Struggling with the keys to the entrance door, I rushed through the shared entrance hall dress wedged between my legs with one hand in an attempt to stop secretions from running down my legs. The stairs were a problem, the apartment door lock was somehow awkward, but I managed it.

Feeling relieved to have made it, I relaxed a little. I slipped off my dress as soon as I closed the outer door and shuffled to the bedroom to find a Lycra-clad bum pointing at me, the outline of a prominent pussy clearly showing within the thin material of tight cycling shorts. My fiancées Jessy delightfully presented bum was angled up as she had her head and one arm under the bed. Jessy was grunting in exertion in trying to retrieve something from under it. Suddenly she got out and gleefully shouted in triumph, "Gotcha" loudly as she excitedly waved her purse in the air and smiled as though she had won first prize in a raffle. It was at this point she saw me in my naked glory.

"What have we here! A hot late lunch especially for me?" She exclaimed.

I smiled at her weekly, licking my lips as I focused on her beautiful bum and her bulging pubes. I closed in on her knelt behind her keeping my legs closed to stem my leak. I pushed her head down almost under the bed and urgently pulled her joggers down and lavishly licked her pussy and anal rosebud, salty, earthy and tangy with a hint of sweat and deodorant was a lust-inducing cocktail to my senses. I know she loved her bum hole licked, I loved her taboo hole, the thought of slavishly orally pleasuring her this way turned me on. I fingered her pussy plunged two ridged digits rapidly in and out of her wet pouty hole. I rimmed her anus, causing her to mew and gasp as I pushed my tongue into her hole, savouring her tangy flavour of which I could not get enough. After a few minutes, I swopped my tonging for my pussy drenched fingers and slid them forcefully into her wet bum hole. Jessy swore and bucked, had an orgasm soaking my face in her juices as I sucked on her clit. She moaned and cursed as she gave herself to the pleasure I gave her. Sexual secretions dribbled from her cunt which I failed to resist, lapping at her pussy vigorously and devouring her heavenly juices. Jessy climaxed again, a lesser one, but I felt it with my buried fingers in her taboo hole. She shuddered and shook as she came down from the high.

I ordered her, "get on the bed Jessy, I want more." She got on top of the bed, with me following her, kissing her, wet, deep kisses allowing her to taste herself on my lips.

We broke our kiss. "Fuck! that was hot Nessie, what is it with you?"

We kissed again as she rolled me onto my back as my lover alternatively pinched each of my rock hard nipples.

Jessy straddled my face with her thighs, just allowing me the always wonderful sight from below her hips of her parted bum cheeks as she rubbed her cunt up and down my face, with her clit rubbing on my nose.

She delved her head between my thighs, which seemed to part automatically to her, as my urges failed my will. I did not avoid the inevitable, which was caused by the blood-filled enlarged dewy labia rubbing on my sucking gasping mouth and my nose as she used my face for her pleasure. I was distracted by her comment between her gasps for air, "Nessie, what has got into you?"

Not what has, who has, I thought.

There was no stopping her as she resumed tonguing my juicy cunt with her usual enthusiasm. I loved it more than usually caused by my knowledge of what the cocktail she was sucking from me contained. A taboo mixture of my own and her brothers, sexual fluids, the reason for them being there, the fucking he gave me, the erotic fantasy vision of Jessy licking her brother at the same time as he fucked me, of her sucking her brothers cock and guiding him in me.

The orgasm hit me with a thunderous force. I had my fiancée's head between clamped my thighs, gushing fluids over her beautiful face. I was breathing hard, shuddering and convulsing for a while, till she extracted her head from between my quivering legs and spun around a kissed me hard, giving me the taste of myself and her brother from her mouth and lips. Oh wow! I rolled her body insinuated my thighs between her open legs, positioned my soaked cunt on hers and kissed her hard as we humped clit to clit. Driven on by my love for her beauty, her body and the eroticism of the situation. We both climaxed together. Jessy held my head, breaking our lust-driven kiss and staring at me wide-eyed and said the words I dreaded to hear. "You have been fucking a guy without me". Before I could answer, she French kissed me again, confusing me. "You taste of come, salty man come", she continued.

I smiled, mindful that I had crossed a line, the one that we always shared men, also, and more seriously, I had fucked her brother.

We did not speak for a few moments. Jessie looked at me expectantly, waiting for my response. She broke first.

"Was it good", She asked me.

I hesitantly nodded yes. I had never felt so unsure before on how what Jason and I had done would pan out. My heart was thumping. My mind was a jumble, my feelings plainly showing this to my fiancée.

"Who was it you fucked", she firmly demanded my reply.

I hugged her and buried my face in her neck, fearing my answer would finish us. Both of us promised each other no secrets. I whispered, "I am so sorry it was my fault I have been teasing for ages."

"Who did you fuck?" Jessy asked me.

Should I tell her? I wrestled with my conscience wanting to avoid admitting who I had fucked.

"Teasing by me caused him to take me. I wanted it. I have for ages and ages. His cock is so big he filled me, the biggest I have had, he flooded me, I lost my knickers, my dress got soaked, I came home to change."

"This is so hot, Nessie," she said as she rolled me over, slid her hand between my legs and uncompromisingly plunged two fingers into my wet pussy. Slipping them in and out of my cunt rapidly several times, occasionally pulling them out and sucking them clean emitting mewing sounds as she did this repeatedly for a few minutes. Making me come again as she licked her brothers baby batter and my cunt fluid avidly.

"Who is the guy Nessie?" She demanded with irritation.

"I could not help myself, Jessy, I wish I had been stronger."

I smiled weakly at her and kissed her. "Jess, I love you. More than anything in my life. I can not live without you." She forcefully kissed me back, her fervour surprising me and taking my breath away. She rolled me so that she was above me, her bare toned thighs straddling naked my hips. Grabbing both my hands, she forced them above my head, holding them firmly with one hand in a vice-like grip. She pinched my nipple with the other hand, kissing me with her tongue insinuated in my drooling mouth, sending a painful sexual shock through my body, turning me on again.

Braking our kiss, she looked down at me, a feral look on her face that worried me. "Who did you fuck? you slut." She almost spat out. "Tell me, Nester! Last chance!" She pinched and pulled my other hard nipple for emphasis, exciting me with the pain.

She was mad at me, she rarely called me by my proper name, her demeanour was no more than I deserved, she looked wild. At the same time, she was brushing her wet pussy over my hips, grazing her clit on me. The situation was a turn on to her.

I blurted out. "Jason, I fucked Jason, your brother Jason!" and closed my eyes tight, expecting an explosion from Jessy. Which did not happen.

When I opened my eyes, she was giving me a cold stare. She did not shout. What Jessy said was measured. "I fucking knew it. You had a meeting. You were together when Jason called me to congratulate me on tying the knot, encouraging him the bastard fucked you! Nester, you fucked him! I have just swallowed his seeds, have been swallowing his come! You, let me swallow my brothers come! Nester, what the actual fuck!"

She jumped off the wreck of our bed, pulled her joggers on up her legs, straightened her crop top, grabbed her bag and shot out the flat. "I am late getting back to work, you Nester, have made me late!" Jessy shouted as she slammed the flat door as she went.

I curled up in a ball with a pillow over my head, on the crumpled bed, feeling awful and wanting to block out the world. I sobbed for quite a while. I had fucked up this time.

I played back her reaction. Thinking I got away lightly in light of my actions. I had not even considered Milly, Jasons, wife, a friend, Jessys, sister in law when I encouraged Jason. I sobbed some more.

Sometime later. I surfaced from my pit of despair, poking my head out from under the pillow.

Scrambling for my bag to get my mobile phone and touching the screen it indicated, I had been unobtainable for two and half hours. Switching on the phone, it pinged as messages caught up with me. I ignored them except the one from my boss Suzanne, who I called on her mobile.

She answered me immediately, "Are you ok Nessie, where are you?"

"Yes, I am fine. I am so sorry I was out of contact all this time. I was discussing a big commission for the Agency, it is for a new development of over one hundred and fifty properties, it is ours if we want it, but we need to move on the decision."

I went on to tell Suzanne the location, the development and the proposed fees that we had discussed. "At the meeting on-site with the developer, I had a wardrobe malfunction. I am at home now to change."

"I am on my way to your place, just leaving the Jolly Sailor apartments, looking for you, Nessie."

I shot into the shower and washed the aroma of sex from my body, put on a wrap, exited the bathroom as the door buzzer went. I let Suzanne in the main entrance and opened the apartment door. She engulfed me in a hug and kissed me on my lips "I have been worried about your whereabouts," exclaimed my boss between kisses.

"The client and I were on-site looking around, stumbling on a rock I fell over got covered in mud," lying to her, "that is why I came home, to change I am fine really," confidently smiling in an attempt to reassure her. "I need to turn on the washer for my dirty clothes, I will be just a moment, have a seat."

When I returned from the kitchen, Suzanne shouted from my bedroom, "in here." I cringed, knowing the state of the bed. She was sitting on the side of the bed, patting it to encourage me to sit next to her. I did.

"It seems like you have had an orgy on this bed," Suzanne said as she ran a finger over a sticky patch on the sheet. I blushed.

"Jessy was home when I got back, we took our lunch break together, we got carried away, a little," I whispered embarrassedly at being found out.

Steering the conversation back to business, I said. "We will need a sales agent and a couple of assistants on-site for this new project?" She nodded in agreement.

"Can we take on Jessy to do the job, Suzanne? Training her for the job will be easy, as she has a degree in English, is wonderful in customer-facing positions, also has a connection with the developer, Jessy, is not the reason we have the opportunity of the contract before you ask?"

As I finished talking, she pulled my spoilt dress she had picked up from the floor from under the pillar and passed it to me, "you forgot to put your dress in the washer" Suzanne said accusingly as she knowingly sniffed the wet patch. "This must be yours? A come stained dress, the one with no sign of mud?" she smiled at me and kissed me on the lips.

"Just thinking about Jessy, employing her has possibilities, but I may need some persuading."

Suzanne stood up in front of me and pushed her skirt down. It pooled at her feet, revealing a black lace garter belt holding up her black stockings and a lace g-sting no more than a patch of transparent black fabric. I nuzzled my face to her crotch inhaled her perfume and pussy aroma through my flaring nostrils. I pulled her tightly to me, kissed her g-string patch, lapped it with my wet probing tongue, eliciting moans of pleasure from Suzanne. As lust stirred in me once again, pulling the G string down. I devoured her cunt, lapping, sucking and probing her mature fleshy fronds with excited fervour, which shocked her and surprised me considering the fucking with Jason and the sex with Jessy that I had enjoyed already.

Copyright Villan2242.