Adventures of Bubbly Ch. 01 - Pehla Damaka

Story Info
Pakistani guy is taken by his uncle.
3k words
4.39
6.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of rough, reluctant, dubiously consensual, or non-consensual sex or scenarios.


*****

Introduction.

Hi it's Shaz. I am not writing about myself, instead I visited my cousins who had recently been to Pakistan. The girl has just got married. They stayed at my "uncle" Rahim's house so I was interested to talk to them and see how everyone was.

I got talking in detail with my cousin Babar and to cut a long story short he ended up telling me about some private things he got up to.

I visited him a few more times in private and he gave me more detail about his time there, and with uncle Rahim. He agreed for me to write up his adventures - and so here's the first chapter.

----------------------

I didn't like uncle Rahim from the first time I saw him. He scared me - from the first time I stepped out of the airport and was greeted by him, he had a menacing and tough persona. Coupled with a large physique that shouted brute strength.

We ended up staying at uncle Rahim's house as it's a big old house, isolated and fairly empty - except for him and a few servants.

My family and a few of my relatives from Pakistan were going to stay there while we were in Pakistan.

We were there because on her previous visits here my sister had liked a guy. Several years and visits later, they are going to get married.

I'm Babar, I had never been to Pakistan before. I didn't speak any Punjabi, Urdu or Pushto. Straight away I could tell everyone was taking the piss out of me and I didn't have the native vocabulary to do anything about it.

Every girl seemed to giggle at me. Every guy seemed to snigger at me. Uncle Rahim didn't miss a chance to comment as well.

They commented about why my hair was long (it's down to my shoulders), about how slim and slight I was, about how young, girlish and cute they thought I looked. They said I had the facial features of a cute girl. I admit I looked different to the tanned, muscled or lean guys in my family - and it made me feel little, weak - kind of less of a man.

All I could do in my pigeon Urdu / Punjabi was to say things like

"na kar, na" or "chorro na."

Worse still, most of the the Urdu or Punjabi I spoke was mimicked from my sister, so every time I spoke about myself, unknown to me it was in the feminine tense, like

"me kam kar rahi hu."

Which made them laugh even more. They all howled in laughter saying

"Thu larki he kya?"

Uncle said I'm not Babar anymore, but should be called "bubbly" - more of a nickname for a cute little girl. And it stuck. They all started calling me "bubbly" to tease me.

In the first week there I also made some mistakes as well. I got chided by my uncle a few times. Some times quite loud. Just to add how scary he was to me.

But that was nothing, I was about to make my biggest mistake - and suffer the consequences.

One of the mornings I got up and everyone seemed to already be out. The local family were at school, college or work. My family were traveling on a shopping spree. I was at home alone getting bored as usual. I wandered around the house and eventually wandered into to my sister's room. The drawers had some really beautiful new suits laid out for the wedding - some to wear, others gifted to my sister and some to gift to others.

I started to browse through them. Really impressed by how beautiful they were.

I picked one up and caught an image in the mirror of the suit against me. My sister is a few years older than me and we are a similar build. I thought this might fit me. I wondered how it would look on me. I found out the answer was really good. It fitted well, but tight and snug. I have to say I loved the look. I loved the feel of the material. The slightly revealing mesh sections looked daring. I spun around looking at myself in the mirror and laughingly shouted "damaka" to myself (explosion).

The salwar was a little long and was under my feet. I thought I know how to fix that. And found my sister's high heel stilettos. With those on it transformed the way my body looked. My ass looked pert and pointed out. My legs straighter.

I posed in the mirror and thought not bad. Looking like model material lol.

I glanced over and a make up set caught my eye. It's only really at this point I thought I may be doing something wrong here, something I don't want others know about. Thinking I was all alone and tempted I thought what the hell, I applied some powder and red blusher to my cheeks. Eyeliner with a long pencilled shape to my eyes. Bright red lipstick brought out a really slutty look to my face.

I couldn't believe how I looked. I actually looked really cute and hot. I thought "wow" and then snapped my fingers with sassy girlish attitude and shouted "damaka" again.

"Ahan, thuje damaka chahiye?"

I heard the gruff voice of my uncle and I froze. He had a phone in his hand, I don't know how long he'd been filming or taking pictures. I looked at him, frozen in fear.

"Thu tho sahi he damaka lag rahi ho Bubbly." he smirked something.

"Ab me thuje damaka dikaunga."

"Bisthar me bett ja."

"Uncle I don't know what you are saying."

"Uncle Ka bacha, salwar uthar aur bistar meh lett ja."

He signalled to me to get on the bed. I didn't understand. He signalled and shout again. So I got on the bed.

Then he pushed me to lie fully back on the bed, lying across it. My head was on the opposite edge of the bed to uncle. Slightly tilted back.

He walked around to where my head was.

"You want big damaka, you know what need for big damaka? Big dynamite stick."

He said trying a bit of English. I had no idea what he was on about.

I just said what I always said to everything uncle asked me before out of fright -

"Han uncle ji."

Then he took his kameez off over his head and to my shock pulled his salwar down taking his dick out.

"Big dynamite stick."

he said thrilled with himself for learning some English.

Then he grabbed my hair holding my head in place and started to smack my bright red lips with his dick. I struggled a bit but quickly realised I was pinned. I gasped and tried to say something. Uncle pushed his penis shaft between my lips and started stroking it backwards and forwards.

"Heh chikeny larki, damaka ke liye thayar ho ja." he said.

I stopped trying to push him off and he took this as a sign that I was ok with what he was doing - and to step it up what he was doing.

"Zuban bahar kar bubbly." he ordered.

I quickly stuck my tongue out adding a mouthful of saliva around his shaft

He continued to slide his now hard penis between my lips. Then on one of the strokes where he pulled back, he put his thumb on his penis head pressing it down. Next stroke forward he pushed it down - pushing it firmly and deeply into my mouth.

My jaw was forced open and he pushed inside.

"hyyyy larkiye, kya chikna mu he therra. Garram garram."

I tried to open my mouth more as my jaw was hurting but that was as far as I could push it.

He was fucking my mouth, fucking into my cheek.

He started to bend his knees and push more directly into my mouth. He continued to work my mouth open again and again.

"Han bubbly damaka ke liye thayar kar muje." he mumbled.

He flipped me over on to my front. I was grateful he had stopped abusing my mouth as it was getting really sore. He went over to the opposite side of the bed, directly behind me.

Slap. Slap. 1 across each buttock. Really hard as well.

"Yeh huwa na damaka, bubbly?" He asked me something.

Unsure I just answered "Han uncle ji."

He laughed and slapped me again a few times then paused.

I thought my punishment was complete, then I felt him yank my salwar and underwear down exposing my bare backside.

"Asli damaka tho yeh he, he na bubbly?" he laughing asked me something.

Again not knowing what he was saying I just answered

"Han uncle ji".

He parted my buttocks and spat a gob of saliva and my little bum hole. Following it up by roughly forcing it inside me with his thick thumb. I was stunned and numb. I just didn't know how to react or what to say to change the situation. My breath was being drawn out of my lungs with every sharp stab forward of his thumb. I looked down to realise he had his entire thumb in me. He added more saliva and roughly and quickly pumped the thumb in and out of me. Stopping occasionally to push it really deep inside and hold it there. Then when he was finished he pulled it out in one sudden pull making my ass hole make a "plop" sucking noise.

"Damaka." he shouted joyously.

I laughed with him, more at his joy than anything else.

The smile on my face quickly disappeared as I felt what he replaced his thumb with. It was the tip of his dick. Now fully engorged it was rock solid. I looked back at him and saw how menacing his tool looked. He had a determined look on his face. He pawed at my buttocks trying to get a solid grip on me - then I felt him take a strong grip of my hips and push forward forcefully breaking me open.

"Uuuuggghhhhh." my breath forced out my body.

He held it in for a few seconds. I realised that was just a bit of the tip. He held me tightly again, and pulled me hard towards him.

"Uuuuuuggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." this time it was more of a cry rather than just a draw of breath.

"Han bubbly thu saiy damaka he. Kitny chickny chickny aur Sundar. Mere lorre ka damaka nikalengi thum." I realised he was mumbling his appreciation.

He pulled back out leaving me with an empty feeling. He spat roughly on his length and lined himself up again. Holding my hips he pulled me back and savagely ploughed forward.

"Aaaaaaa uuuggghhhhhhhhhhhh." I shrieked as he went much deeper. Really deep this time.

"Damaka." he shouted.

He placed one leg up on the bed and now started plunging back and forward, in and out, while holding me pinned. He was properly fucking me now.

He was making mumbling and salivating noises of approval.

I was sweating and quivering now as he was taking out his pent up frustration on my ass hole.

He fucked me like this for what seemed an eternity but was probably 5-6 minutes. He then planted his foot back on the ground and lifted me up so I was standing up. He held my arms and started fucking me standing up. I looked to the right and saw what he was looking at. The full length mirror contained a perfectly framed reflected image of our debauchery. Me dressed like a slutty girl, getting nailed by this big hulking rough guy. My body bouncing violently with each forced thrust. My head and hair shaking. My eyes looked lower and I saw his phone propped up and pointed at us, recording everything.

I looked back at the mirror thinking oh my god it's recording all this. My uncle noticed and started trying to put on a show. He started to bend his knees and thrust really hard in single hard thrusts. Making my whole body bounce forward, but he held me tight so I couldn't move.

"Dek bubbly to kitni Sundar lag rahi ho. Saiy larki se bi zayada." he grunted out some words. I understood some of them.

"Thumhe acha lagtha jub me thumhe Sundar larki kehtha Hu?" he asked.

(Do you like it when I say you're a cute pretty girl)

I understood that and to my surprise found myself coyly responding with

"Han uncle ji". (Yes uncle)

Hi laughed and exclaimed "damaka!! Thu hi asli damaka he."

His fucking became more vigorous. By the sound of his thumping on my butt I thought he was fully in me as deep as he could go. But I was wrong. He stopped and moved my legs apart so he was now between my legs. My head was pushed forward but my butt was in the air as I was still standing and in the high heel shoes.

Uncle thrust forward a really hard vigorous thrust and I yelped. To my surprise a really feminine girly yelp. Now I knew what deep meant. I could feel it.

He pulled back, thrust full length in smacking my bum with his thrust, and holding it there deep. I yelped the same girly yelp again.

It was totally involuntary, but I made this girly yelp with every forceful thrust he fucked me with.

"Ab thu mere lun ki pyassi rahe gi bubbly. Thu meri ho Gaye." he staked his ownership over me.

Grabbing my hair he pulled my head back and kissed me full on my mouth. I was taken a back by this, and even more surprised to feel his tongue push my mouth open and dart straight into my mouth. He felt around my mouth and enticed my tongue out. He grabbed my head and was kissing me with so much passion, I felt myself melting, I kissed him back deeply and passionately. We embraced like this for several minutes. Allowing our mouths, lips, tongues to entwine, suck, be sucked - my mouth and face was a total mess with lipstick, eyeline and blush all smeared.

After several minutes like this we parted.

He uttered the words "ab asli damaka."

and then bent me over so my head was down into the mattress but I was standing so my ass was in the air. He felt forward with his hands, through my kameez and pulled at my small flat tits. He pinched the nipples and I jolted with a hot surge. He kept pinching them until they were sore and my mind was pulsing from the hot surges I felt.

Uncle had something in his hand. A soft cord used as a belt or a tie to hold a salwar around the waist. Suddenly he pulled it round my neck. I got really scared, but he quickly eased my fear whispering into my ear that it was ok and this would help with the "asli damaka."

I trusted him and relaxed. He wrapped it round my neck and yanked it tight. I felt the hot surges of blood in my head and getting restricted. Uncle held me there like that and lined himself up. Pushing hard into me.

I grunted a weak grunt. He pulled my hair and then mounted a savage assault on my ass hole. Thump thump thump. The bed started bouncing with the force he was pummelling me with. He started going quicker. I couldn't help but squeakily going yelp, yelp, yelp with each thrust as uncle really upped his rhythm. He yanked the cord tighter, grabbed my hair with one hand and my hips with the other. Thump thump thump.

"kutthi bubbly, ab dek damaka." he snarled.

He absolutely jackhammed into my asshole. I felt my ears start to pop from the pressure in my head his dick enlarged and stiffened. My blood seemed to rush to my head and my body went into convulsions. I started to scream. I couldn't hold it in any more. And neither could uncle.

"Aaaaaaggghhhhhh kutti yeh le." he shouted as he released and pumped me full again and again.

I felt my ass hole muscles trying to grip him and milk him. I realised he had made my ass hole want him.

My head erupted as I ejaculated and released harder than I ever had with just my teenage fumbling masturbation. My head exploded. My eyesight blurred and my ears just made a ringing sound. I gritted my teeth and shouted out more gutteral sounds as uncle fucked me through my orgasm.

Uncle kept pummelling me at jack hammer speed until he was fully done. He held it in me deeply. Out of breath he collapsed on top of me. I felt so tiny pinned under him.

He kissed me deeply and passionately again. I responded and our mouths embraced again.

He pulled out of me with a "plop" sound.

He smiled and said "damaka".

I coyly laughed. He got off me and we surveyed the scene.

I cleaned him off with my mouth but he insisted that his seed stayed in me. So he got a handkerchief and pushed it into my asshole, sealing it.

The dress was a mess but not ripped and thankfully not covered in body juices.

Uncle reached over and stopped the phone recording. He said he would take care of getting the dress cleaned and ironed so they wouldn't know. I got changed into my own clothes.

And with his permission left the room to get showered.

When the rest of the family came back he explained to my sister the dress wasisding because he had picked the dress to give to one of the village girls that he new. But then he mentioned that he had taken a couple more really cute outfits, some jewelry, high heels and make up set as gifts as well, for a special someone - whilst looking directly at me.

I realised what they were actually going to be for.

----------------

Please let me have your comments on what I wrote for Babar. He had a few more experiences before he left Pakistan that he wants me to write about. I'm thinking about writing them up for him here, depending on how this chapter is received.

Luv shaz