Adventures of Dave and Nicole Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kevey007
kevey007
33 Followers

"Let's cool off in the pool." Nicole suggested

"Yeah great idea but I don't have any togs."

"Neither do I." Nicole replied as she peeled her top off and stripped her shorts from her now naked body then dove into the water. 

Well I wasn't waiting to be asked again. I wrestled my sweat soaked shirt off as I made my way to the pool, Unfortunately I only managed to get my shorts around my ankles before I fell into the pool. I came up gasping for air to the sound of Nicole laughing at me.

"That was the best thing I have seen in a while, if only I got that on camera."

I fished my shorts and underwear out of the water and threw them on the patio to dry out a bit. The water was cool and felt great compared to the heat of the day I had spent in the sun. Nicole slowly and cautiously made her way down towards me. I'm not sure what she was having thoughts about but there was something on her mind. As she closed in I could make out the shape of her breasts just below the water. About 6 feet away she stopped and just stood looking at me. Just being this close to Nicole was having an effect on me. I just hoped Nicole didn't get any closer or she would see the effect she was having on me. 

Nicole just stood there looking at me then sunk down under the water surfacing a foot in front of me. She quickly closed the gap wrapping her arms around me. I could feel the warm squish of her breasts against my body. I could feel her nipples pressing into me. I could feel my now fully erect cock squished between our bodies.

"Thank you Dave, you have been a lifesaver today. I'm not sure what I would have done without you here."

"I'm just happy to be able to help out."

"I just wish there was some way I could repay you for the work you have done today."

Nicole was just gently moving her body, not much just maybe an inch at a time up, down, up, left, right. Just enough movement to create a bit of friction as her breasts rubbed against my chest, her belly rubbed against my trapped penis. God I wanted to blow my load so badly Nicole was driving me crazy and she knew it.

Nicole swam away from me and as she reached the other end she stood up showing off her breasts. She then proceeded to climb the stairs out of the pool not a care in the world for the fact she was naked. Nicole lay down in a lounge chair and asked me to join her and lay in the other chair next to her. So here is me in a pool naked, raging hard on and the naked MILF that caused it is asking me to get out and sit with her in the sun. Part of me wanted it and the rest said it was a bad idea. 

I got out and walked to the chair my cock pointing at Nicole the whole way. 

"Is that for me, you shouldn't have. I mean you did so much already Dave you don't have to give me eye candy to look at too."

 I started to apologise " I ummm, well I, ahh you see there was the hot naked milf and I....."

Oh shit did I just say that out loud

"Thank you Dave, it's nice to know I'm still appreciated. Here let me help you relax and also repay you for your hard work you have done."

With that Nicole sat up in her lounge chair putting one leg either side of it and reached over just gently running her fingers along the length of my cock. 

It felt great to have this hot milf touching me. Nicole wrapped her hand around my shaft and slowly started stroking up and down the length. She was mesmerised, in her own little world and I was just going to lay there close my eyes and enjoy it. Nicole picked up the speed just a little and now it was starting to feel really good, so good that I let out a little moan. Nicole giggled "oh so you like that do you?" As she continued to stroke my rock hard cock I knew there was going to be trouble and someone was going to have a mess to clean up soon. Then I heard Nicole let out a low moan of her own. I sat up a bit and looked over to her, noticing she had one finger gently rubbing her pussy. Then she slid first one then two fingers inside her hot little love tunnel. Her fingers were pumping at the same speed her hand was sliding up and down my cock.

Another low moan escaped her lips and the hand on my cock was slowing down but her fingers were not. She then let go of my cock and started playing with her nipples while she pumped her fingers in and out at a rapid pace. I got off my chair and moved over to take her free nipple in my mouth. That shook Nicole out of her dream state and she suddenly stopped realizing that I was there.

"OH shit, sorry Dave I don't know what came over me. Nathan has been gone for nearly two weeks and he is still another week away from getting back and I'm just so horny."

I sat on her chair between her legs staring straight at her pussy.

"Relax Nicole it's fine, just lay back down and do whatever it is you want to do. Pretend I'm not here or pretend I'm Nathan watching you."

"I wish you were Nathan, I need to feel a hard cock inside me."

With that Nicole lay back down and closed her eyes her fingers quickly resumed the task sliding in and out of her wet pussy pumping for all they were worth. Her free hand twisting and pulling at her nipples. I could hear her moaning in between the squishy sounds of a very wet pussy being penetrated, her fingers glistened in the afternoon sun, her hips bucked up and down occasionally. 

"OH God Nathan, oh God, oh sooo goooood."

I figured what the hell let's play along.

"That's it babe, work that pussy. Oh God you look so hot with your fingers pumping that pussy."

"OH God Nathan it's so good getting fucked out in the sun. Oh God this feels..... ooohhhhh."

"Yeah that's it, keep pumping that pussy, imagine it's my hard cock drilling you so good."

Without even realizing it my hand had snaked down to my cock and I was stroking it. 

" oohhh fuuucckkk, oohhh yesssssss." Nicole moaned as her orgasm rocked through her body. 

Nicole pulled her fingers from her wet gaping pussy. It looked good, it smelt good. I wanted to taste it so bad. I wanted to fuck it so bad. I reached for her hand and gently pulled her fingers to my mouth. Slowly sucking on them and enjoying the taste.

"OH God I need that cock inside me, please Nathan please stop teasing and fuck me."

Was she still dreaming or did she actually want me to fuck her. I never got to find out as just then we heard a truck pull up outside and someone started loading the wood I had placed out there. 

FUCK YOU DEREK was all I could think, twice now he has cock blocked me. At the block Christmas party last year I was about to nail his 19 year old daughter when he came looking for her and now he has shown up to collect the wood. 

Nicole quickly pushed me away and suggested I go help him before he comes back here and finds two naked people. I hurried to put my shorts back on and headed round the front to give Derek a hand. Derek stopped in his tracks when he saw me which freaked me out cause I thought he had seen something he shouldn't. 

"What happened to you, you look rather wet and uncomfortable?" 

"I was hot from all this work and thought jumping in the pool would be a good idea. It was for all of about 30 seconds then I realized why people wear togs not clothes to go swimming." 

Derek seemed satisfied with my response and together we got the wood loaded up rather quickly and then Derek was on his way.

I walked around the back hoping to continue on with Nicole but she was nowhere to be found. I called out inside and got a muffled response about being back in a min.

I sat back on the lounger and waited. Nicole came back out wearing a flowing summer dress, so thin you could almost see through the fabric.

"Thanks for your help with 'everything' today, I really needed it. I can give you a hand putting all the tools back if you want."

I liked the emphasis she put on everything.

"It's no problem I enjoyed myself today. Let me know if you need 'help' with anything else this week, I'll be working from home all week."

"Thanks I might just take you....... up on that offer."

I packed away all her stuff into the garden shed and then returned all my gear home.

I was horny as hell and needed my release but just didn't feel like masterbating. 

I texted James to see if he wanted to go out tonight and try to find some chick's but he apparently was not interested in going out on a Monday night.

That night I was up late working on my computer doing some of the stuff I should have been doing during the day when I noticed the light come on nextdoor and Nicole entered her bedroom. I quickly jumped up and switched off my light and shut off the monitors so my room was now in darkness. I stood back from the window just far enough that I couldn't be seen (or so I hoped) but still close enough to watch her. Nothing much happened for a while, Nicole came and went a handful of times picking things up and moving things around. Then she switched on another light which I assumed being joined to their room was either a walk in wardrobe or ensuite. I couldn't see it as the room was just out of sight but what I did see was a naked Nicole walking out of there a few minutes later. 

I watched her walk across the room and sit on the edge of the bed facing towards me. Then my phone buzzed on my desk. I didn't want to leave but I thought I better check it.

1 new message

It was a number I didn't recognize but I opened the text. 

Hey its Nicole are you home?

                          Yes, how did you get my number?

I used your phone today remember, I called myself as well so I had it :p  

                   Sneaky minx, how can I service you tonight :) 

Is anyone in that back room upstairs in your house?

 Shit is she on to me, what do I say, did she see me looking.

               Shouldn't be as that's my office

Ok so I lied a little but i figured in this situation it was ok.

Cool go in there and flick the light on and off so I know you're there.

I walked across the room, closed the door, turned the light on then off a sec later.

Great walk to the window

I held my phone in front of me so she could see the glow as I approached the window.

Great look towards the ground floor of my house

There was a naked Nicole waving at me, I waved back.

Enjoy :) 

I wasn't sure what she meant by enjoy but I'm sure I was about to find out. Nicole lay backwards on the bed and spread her legs. With the lights still on in her room I had a great view, there was also enough light for my phone to get a good picture. I quickly switched my phone to video, set it on the window ledge and zoomed in on the naked Nicole on her bed.

Nicole lay there playing with herself just like she had earlier today. I could see her fingers dancing across her pussy occasionally she would slide one inside. Nicole then reached over to the side of the bed and produced a bright purple dildo. Oh God, I was glad I was recording this. 

Nicole ran the dildo up and down her wet slit a few times before slowly sliding it in. By now I was so hard it hurt but I needed her to know. I reached across and turned the far monitor on the room lit up a bit but hopefully not enough to get glare on the windows and ruin my video. 

Nicole looked straight at me and that was my cue, I pushed down my pants and released my hard cock. Nicole gave me a thumbs up sign so I guess there was enough light for her to see me too. Nicole started to pump the dildo in and out of her pussy and I stroked my cock to match as best I could. Nicole kept looking up at me smiling as I stroked my cock for her. She pulled the dildo out of her pussy and proceeded to suck it off. I stopped stroking and nodded. Nicole then stuck the purple monster back in her pussy but this time there was nothing slow and sensual about her movements as she pumped her pussy for all she was worth. I tried to match her but I knew I was in trouble. I couldn't handle that pace. It had been too long since "aahhhhhhhh" I blasted cum all over the window making a beautiful cum picture for her. 

Nicole gave me a thumbs up then blew me a kiss. She then waved a box of tissues at me, the cheeky minx.

Nicole then got out another dildo toy, this one she stuck to the window. She turned around and backed herself onto it. Now I had that kind of a view like I was taking her from behind. She rode the dildo for about 3 min before collapsing forwards onto the bed.

My phone buzzed

Thanks I enjoyed that, hope you liked the show. Oh I might need more help in my garden if you're free.

That night I hardly slept just replaying the images in my head then I slapped myself. I didn't have to try to remember it, I had it on film. I watched the video and blew another load before drifting off to sleep.

Tuesday was set to be another cracker so I got up early, skipped out on the gym and got a heap of work done so I wouldn't have to do it during the day.

I had been keeping an eye out the window for Nicole but as yet not much signs of her. That all changed about 11am, there she was in her garden pulling some weeds in a small corner patch. She had on a black lacy bra and a short purple skirt and that was it. How do I know that was it well because when she stretched to reach for something at the back of the garden I got a great view straight up her micro length skirt and saw everything. 

I wanted so badly to run over there and just pound her, take what I had missed out on yesterday. I decided that might not be the best option but I was going over there anyway. 

I made sure the gate made some noise as I came through it so she knew I was here. 

"Hi Dave, I need a bit of help here, there is this one spot I just can't quite get to and I'm afraid if I stretch too far I will fall on the flowers. Can you hold my hips please so I don't fall into the garden." 

Without even thinking I shot over to her and dropped to my knees behind her grabbing her hips. Nicole leant forward a long way to attack some weed somewhere I wasn't really watching. I had my eyes looking straight at the hot arse I had in front of me. Of course this had an instant effect on me and my cock was very quickly becoming uncomfortable in my pants. Nicole then pulled herself back to me to deposit the weed she had pulled out. Nicole made sure she pulled herself right back into me so that her backside was rubbing against my now painful lump of cock in my pants. Again she went forward searching for some other weed and again she rocked right back into me making sure to grind against me as she deposited the offending weed on the pile. The third time she went forward I had had enough. 

"Hey Nicole, can you hold yourself there for a second? I have an itch I need to scratch."

"OK but don't take long."

With that I removed my right hand from her hips and quickly freed my aching cock from my pants now it was pointing straight out at the prize it so desperately wanted. I placed my right hand back on her hips taking a firm grasp.

"OK you can keep going again."

Seconds later Nicole rocked back to deposit another weed and this time as she rocked back my cock made contact with her wet pussy lips. Nicole let out a gasp and quickly dropped the weed moving forward again only this time not as far. Now my cock was only inches from its target. I wanted her, I needed her and I knew she wanted me too. This time as she moved back with a weed for the pile I guided her hips to exactly where I wanted them and Jackpot the head of my cock parted her lips and stopped just short of actually popping into Nicole's pussy. Neither of us moved for what felt like forever then Nicole pushed back just a fraction, just enough for the head of my cock to finally enter her nice warm pussy. That was all the confirmation I needed from her and I pushed in further gently easing my cock into her another inch. I pulled back slightly and pushed again, this time getting a little further inside. I repeated this a few more times until my pelvis collided with the skin of Nicole's backside. Finally I was balls deep in the hot MILF next door.

I paused momentarily just to take in the fact I finally had my cock in this sweet pussy. I flexed my cock a few times which got a giggle from Nicole then I continued to slowly fuck her pussy. As much as I wanted to just pound her and claim the sweet prize of my release I also wanted to enjoy this and I wanted her to enjoy it too. 

Long slow full length strokes pulling back till the head of my cock was just touching her lips then slowly pushing forward opening her up and entering her again. Every time I pushed forward and penetrated Nicole's pusssy she let out a cute little moan. Nicole started to rock her hips of her own accord. I figured she wanted to pick up the pace a little so I let her control the speed. Nicole's hips started moving faster and faster to the point where she was struggling to keep her balance and rhythm so I grabbed her hips and began pounding that pussy for all I was worth. I managed maybe 15 strokes when all of a sudden Nicole's pussy went tight like a vice and she exploded into a massive orgasm. Her body shook, her pussy spasmed and she let out such a satisfying moan as her body collapsed forward to the ground.

"Thanks Dave I really needed that, I have been missing Nathan so much and my toys are just not really cutting it."

Nicole just lay there absolutely glowing in her post orgasmic bliss. My hard wet cock covered in her juices pointed straight out in front of me aching for its own release. I ran my finger across my cock and collected some of the cream that Nicole had covered me with and put the finger in my mouth, she tasted Devine. Nicole just smiled at me and then sat up which put her face just inches from my cock.

"Does it taste nice?"

"Absolutely, it makes me want more and I know just where to get it from."  I said as I tried to get my fingers down to her pussy but Nicole was having none of that.

"Do you really want more? Do you think you deserve more?"

I just nodded and Nicole pushed me backwards. I landed awkwardly on my butt but Nicole kept pushing till I was flat on my back. Then the little minx leant forward and took my cock in her hand gently stroking to make sure I was hard. Next thing I knew her tongue was bathing my cock, licking up any cream that was still left. 

"You're right, I do taste good, now I wonder if you taste just as nice." With that Nicole slowly took my cock into her mouth. Her lips and tongue felt amazing. She had this completely different technique to any of the other girls I had been with and man was it good. I knew what she wanted and I wasn't going to stop her but I wanted more of her as well.

"Nicole please spin around a bit. I want to taste you more?" She looked at me like I had ruined the party and I was scared she was going to stop altogether.

"You know I have never had a 69 before. Nathan is not a big fan of oral sex, giving or receiving. He will do it if I really beg him but most days he's not really interested."

"That's his loss, I would love to spend hours eating this delicious pussy and right now I want you sitting on my face drowning me with your delightful juices while you suck my cock."  

That did it, Nicole swung her leg over and lowered her pussy down to my waiting tongue. Now it was time for me to enjoy this tasty pussy while being pleasured at the same time. I'll admit 69 is not my favorite position to eat pussy but I love the fact that we both getting off together. Nicole resumed her sucking but this time she was a bit more relaxed or maybe distracted. As my tongue danced across her clit she would moan which vibrated through my cock. When she did her magical tongue thing swirling around my cock I would moan deep into her pussy which would cause her to moan even more. 

I was alternating between sucking on and drawing circles around Nicole's clit when all of a sudden she stopped sucking my cock and sat up slightly, pressing her pussy tighter into my face. I picked up the pace and started to rapidly run the tip of my tongue all over her clit. 

kevey007
kevey007
33 Followers