Adventures of Gina Ch. 16

Story Info
Gina & Karen get to go Skirt Shopping, Drinkind and Showing.
8.1k words
4.74
5.7k
8
0

Part 16 of the 21 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 16 - Gina and Karen get to go Skirt Shopping and Showing

Karen wakes up Friday afternoon to a text message from Gina telling her she is on the way to pick her up to go shopping, her red boobs and crotch on fire having slept off the hangover from the day before, even the cold shower made her sunburn sizzle with pain.

She gets up taking a long shower under the cool water trying to remember yesterday.

She thinks back to what she can recall, naked on the boat, dancing in the bar on the island, walking back to the boat naked, riding around nude in the car. Then remembering it was with John, not her husband, and then the walk on the beach.

The doorbells rings around 3:30, but she has yet to put anything on, not wanting anything brushing against her sensitive boobs and nipples. She pulls on a towel knowing it is Gina, the big fluffy towel stings her sunburn. Opening the door a bit to peek out to make sure it is Gina. She is wearing her micro mini skirt and a paisley blouse with only one button holding it closed, Karen invites her inside doing a double take at her sexy skimpy outfit, realizing the top is see-thru.

"Girl, do you always dress this sexy? My tits are so burnt because of you two, I don't know if I will be able to wear clothes for a week!" She drops the towel down after closing the door and turning around to face Gina and show her the damage. Gina smiles seeing her now bright red firm and young supple looking large "C" breast topped with her burnt small nipples.

"Ouch, that's a bit red, told ya you need to tan the rest of you!" Gina giggles. "We need to go find you a loose dress or tank top to put on for today."

She rolls her eyes at Gina, "I don't dress like..." Gina just cuts her off.

"That's the old you, let's go look." She heads towards Karen's bedroom and into her huge walk-in closet sliding hangers down looking through her expensive but modest dresses and outfits. A section of teddies and slips catches her eye towards the end of the lower rack.

"Oh what about this, it looks nice and loose and very breezy!"

Karen a bit shy tells her, "That's a nightie silly!"

Gina giggles, "Today it is a dress, here put it on!" pulling it from the hanger tossing it to her.

"You're crazy, this isn't something you wear in public!" she says making an excuse not to wear it shopping, Gina ignoring her giving her an eye roll.

She slips it on, the thin straps hang loose over her shoulders showing off a hint of red cleavage and a bit baggie on her around her waist just covering her singed butt cheeks, "See I told you, it's not for wearing in public!"

"No that's perfect, let's get going we can take my car!" She heads out before Karen can argue, taking her by the hand.

Karen follows her, feeling the loose satin material barely touching her sensitive sunburnt skin, Gina not having given her time to slip on any panties, not that her sunburn would tolerate it against her skin. "Gina, really, this isn't proper, I am practically naked, again!"

Gina just smiles at her watching her nipples moving freely under the material.

Once out the front door, Karen sees the open top Jeep she is driving today and not her convertible. "Are you serious, my nightie will be all over the place riding in that!"

Gina laughs, "It is a dress today. Look at what I am wearing; do you think I stayed covered on the way over here?"

"But there is nothing under this thing!" she again makes excesses.

Gina just laughs at her "Get in the fucking Jeep pussy!" As she sits down her micro-mini skirt rides up, the remainder of her uncovered thighs exposing her lack of panties. She cranks up the jeep while Karen is still trying to figure out how to get in lady like, her nightie only a bit longer than Gina's skirt, but still shows off a lot of bare sunburnt thighs.

It is not long and they are on I-95; Gina cutting her eyes over at Karen doing her best to keep the hem down in her lap, as the thin straps and top blows about, giving brief flashed her sunburnt boobs and nipples, her face a bit redder now embarrassed by her sober exposure. Gina's own skirt flipped up to her waist as she giggles, allowing herself to be exposed as she passes trucks on the Interstate, flashing smiles to those who notice her.

Gina yells over to her, "Let it go, stop covering up, and have some fun!"

Catching up to a truck, the driver a young black guy, Gina slows the jeep as she gets even with the cab. His eye first seeing Karen and then Gina even more exposed, starts to go from Karen to Gina and back again as he yells to them both, "Come on ladies, let's see what you got!" Gina's pussy already exposed to him, but with her thighs together all he can see is her lack of panties.

Gina smiles at Karen then reaches up and releases the one button holding her top closed, it immediately blows back and over off her shoulders revealing her two big tanned tits to the guy. She then speeds off as he tries to accelerate and catch up with them as they both laugh at what Gina just did.

"You are fucking cra-cra girl!" Karen yells to her in the windy open jeep, trying to hold the hem down and keep the hair from her face.

Gina holding the steering wheel with her knee as she re-buttons the one top button on her blouse. "They are just boobs, show what you got, cuz you got some that are worthy of sharing!" Karen just smiles shaking her head 'no' at Gina's craziness.

It is not long before Gina is exiting the interstate and flipping back around on the frontage road. Karen just watches as they pull up in the parking lot of the adult toy store, seven other vehicles in the parking lot, "This is where I got my outfit for the tournament, and where we are getting yours!"

Karen did not argue, knowing she had no choice now knowing it was her husband's request for Gina to help and represent the firm, she knew she was just as obligated to volunteer after he volunteered Gina. Moreover, she wanted to show Brian, her husband, she could be just as sexy and daring as his best friend's wife, who he himself likes to ogle every chance he gets.

"Oh My God, Gina, I have like a herd of butterflies going on in my stomach, but I am going to go through with this, I want Brian to stare at me like he stares at you sometimes!" She said timidly.

The two of them climb from the jeep, again Gina not caring, Karen still trying to be lady like in the sexy nightie she is wearing as a dress. "You know I have never been in one of these stores before," Karen admits to her.

They walk up the creaking wood steps and go inside, as Gina suspected, there is a cashier and six other men pursing the books and videos.

"Well hay there young lady, glad to see you came back to shop with us, and you brought a girlfriend!" the cashier smiles at Gina remembering her last visit. All the men turn to check out to two sexy dressed women as they head to the clothing section.

Karen realizing how short Gina's skirt is with her cheeks peek out as she follows her through the store. Gina picks out a traditional red plaid schoolgirl skirt, just as short as the one she is presently wearing and holds it up in front of Karen, she starts to say something but stops, just looking at the tiny garment.

Gina hands it to her, "Put this on, let's see how it looks."

She starts to look around, "Just pull it up under what you're wearing silly."

Taking it off the hanger, she then steps into it, tugging it up her hips, holding the nightie up to fasten the velcro tab, "I need a smaller size, this one is too loose."

Gina looks for a smaller one and hands it to her as she is dropping the other one to her ankles, stepping out of it, all the men looking on, pretending they are not, she squats down to pick it up keeping her knees closed tight together.

"That one looks shorter," she tells Gina who just smiles back, knowing Karen is a bit taller than she, just like Sherrie.

Karen tugs it up her thighs and again holds her nightie up so she can fasten it showing off her tight ripped abdomen to her admirers. She feels the skirt with her hand under the dress. "Gina, my ass is showing! I mean really showing!" As she turns to look back at the men smiling behind her.

"Well push it down on your hips off your waist and let's see," Gina suggests.

Karen does her best to push it down while trying to cover up with her dress, but it is not really working, Gina finally tells her, "Just take that dress off so we can see the skirt." Karen, stares at her shocked that Gina just told her to take it off in front of all these people with nothing under it to conceal her impressive firm sunburnt boobs.

Before she can really react, Gina reaches up sliding the straps off her shoulders and down her arms exposing her sunburned nipples and boobs, pushing it lower over her hips. Karen just swallows hard. A bit in shock, she can feel her face turning red but her sunburn conceals the blushing. She looks up to see the men all-looking her way, no longer pretending not to look.

Her initial reaction is to cover her boobs with her hands; she can feel the tingle of the burn as her hands cover her still hard nipples.

"Relax," Gina whispers, actually pulling the plaid skirt lower on her hips to cover her sunburnt pussy, that Karen had not realized was showing, as well as a lot more of her butt cheeks.

"Turn around for us." Gina smiles seeing her hard round ass which causes the skirt to ride a bit over her round butt cheeks a little extra high in the back. "Perfect," Gina tells her.

Gina reaches over and grabs a white cropped top with long ties and hands it too her. Karen turn's her back to the men and let's go of the boobs to slip into it and tie it closed. Tying it snug to keep her boobs covered properly, her nipples trying to slip free due to her size and the low cut of the top, Karen ties it too tight for Gina's liking and is instructed to loosen it a bit.

"Damn you look hot in this!" Gina tells her.

"Well, I feel naked like my boobs are about to fall out." She replies.

Gina gives her a wink, "Let's hope so," and pulls the tags from the top and skirt, grabbing a pair of black knee socks. She picks up Karen's garment from the floor, bending at the waist to flash a few of the guys watching them. She goes to the register to pay for the items Karen is now wearing.

"Wait! I can't wear this outfit home, I am, Gina I am almost naked, what if someone Brian or I know sees me?"

"Don't worry, we aren't going straight home!" She snickers, Karen looks a bit shocked and worried as Gina signs the credit card receipt then heads towards the door, "You staying here or coming with me?"

Gina had not bothered to tug her own micro-mini skirt down since arriving, so she had been flashing a lot of her butt to the men in the store the whole time. Once outside Karen hurries to catch up asks her, "What does John think about you showing off your ass and everything else to total strangers like you do?"

Gina smirks, "You mean guys like Brian who love it when I stop by the office? Let's just say he enjoys the benefits of how showing off excites me. When we first dated in college, well I showed off a lot then, did lots of contests that required exposed skin to win and let's just say I won a lot. That's what attracted him to me, my wild desire to be an exhibitionist, he thought I was going to end up being a stripper."

The two of them climb into the jeep, this time there is no lady like way for Karen to accomplish the move with half her ass already exposed.

"You are so brave, I know because Brian mentions you often to me and points out others when we go out commenting on how daring they are, but I never realized you were so, such a showoff," She giggles. "But I did notice a long time ago you dressed a bit sexier that most of the other wives.

"Well maybe deep down he wished his wife was a bit more of a showoff like me, ever think that? I had lost the desire for several years little by little and then we had some young college guys move in next doors, this jeep belongs to one of them, and with John's encouragement and their appreciative gawking, the spark rekindled and now I just can't get enough," Gina further explains.

"I do have to admit, it was a bit embarrassing in there, but it was also very exciting as well, you have no idea how moist I am at the moment." As she looks down at her closed thighs and the skirt high up on her hips now as short as Gina's, neither one meant to be wore while sitting down, she realizes how much people passing the jeep will be seeing of her bare thighs, hips, and lack of panties, not to mention her exposed cleavage and no bra.

"Just so you know, we all have a bit of an exhibitionist streak weather we want to admit it or not. That's why you are feeling that dampness between your thighs!" Gina giggles.

Hitting the Interstate, Karen's natural reaction is to keep pushing the skirt down as it blows up from the wind, but it is really useless. "So you said we aren't going home, where are we going?"

Gina just grins at her heading south on I-95, the wind blowing both their skirts around their waists, Gina's mostly unbuttoned blouse showing off her flat tummy. Finally slowing they exit onto Sunset Blvd. heading towards the beach.

They then turn onto A1A, the late afternoon traffic is starting to back up on the beachfront boulevard as the two of them are being called out by the young college age guys on the sidewalks seeing their bare thighs up to their hips.

"Gina, all these guys are checking us out, this is craziness!" Karen says pulling what she can on her skirt down to try and cover herself, her face now as red as her sun-burned tits again.

Laughing Gina reaches up and releases the last button on her blouse, without the wind no longer pushing the open blouse back over her shoulders like earlier in the afternoon. With her leaning back though, it opens down the center showing off her firm cleavage. "I love teasing these college boys; you should untie that knot and try it too!"

"Oh lord, I am not ready for that yet!"

Gina's shifting of the manual transmission gives the lucky few flashes of her big firm jiggling boobs as they make their way down past the restaurants. She turns onto 5th Avenue, parking just off A1A near the Treasure Trove Sports Bar, a little no thrills bar where locals hang out.

"We aren't going in there are we?" Karen looks over at Gina and her mostly exposed boobs.

"Maybe when we return," she buttons her blouse a lot lower this time at her waist, again only one button allowing the top to now gap open from the top to her waist. "Come on let's go grab a drink or three!"

They get the people's attention hanging out at the sports bar, with the outside tables and huge wood windows that are open, it gives patrons an outside view of the sidewalk. They slide out the Jeep seats in the not so modest skirts and head towards A1A. They then cross A1A to the beach side to walk along the seaside walkway nearest to Lauderdale beach, which is a bit crowded with people headed to the bars after work and the sunbathers headed home or to their hotels.

Karen nervously asks Gina, "Is my ass showing as much as yours is?"

"Just think of it as if you're wearing a thong on the beach showing off your butt, and no, yours is shorter because of that ass you got and you're a bit taller than I am!" Gina giggles as she tells her.

She attempts to tug it down but realizes again, it only exposes the top of her butt crack, and in a matter of a few steps, it slips back up again. "I don't wear thongs!" she laughs.

It's not quite a quarter mile of being ogled by men and women before they cross back over at the Elbo Room Club and continue north up A1A to the Rock Bar. Karen follows Gina to one of the sidewalk tables and slips up on one of the stools facing the beach, and the people walking by, flashing Karen and a few others her bare pussy in the process.

Karen starts to take a stool with her back to A1A. Gina shakes her head no, "Over on this side with me sweetie, you're in training and you can see who is watching you from this side!"

Karen moves around and does her best not to flash anyone, but the skirt is way too short and quickly sits closing her thighs, only to reveal her lack of panties as a waiter comes up from behind them, then around to stand next to them so he can see their faces as he talks to them, sliding coasters in front of them. "And what can I get you two?" As he looks at Gina's exposed cleavage and slightly spread thighs giving a hint of the slit through the glass top table, then over to Karen just as exposed, her top having shifted a little.

"We will have two cherry martinis please, and as soon as you bring them give us about ten minutes and bring us a second round if you don't mind." He just smiles taking in the beauty and exposure of the two ladies.

He quickly returns with their drinks, looking down to see Gina's thighs a bit more apart, not even watching where he is setting the two glasses. She smiles at him reaching over to get a debit card from her purse, knowing her top has fallen away. She hands it to him and gives him a wink, sitting back to allow her top to cover her breasts.

She turns to Karen, "Did you catch all that, that young man will be back in five minutes with our second round and will make sure we get everything we want!"

Karen turns a bit red again when Gina tells her, "It's your turn, move those knees apart a bit, just to see if he notices."

"But what about the people walking on the sidewalk in front of us, they are already looking at us, I don't know if I can!"

Gina smiles at her, reaching out placing her hand inside Karen warm thigh. She can feel the lite pressure from Gina's hand and allows her to move her leg in Gina's direction. She gasps and looks around as Gina's hand moves a bit higher, then runs her pinky finger through her slit as she removes her hand. "Leave your legs like that!" she winks at her.

It takes all of Karen's will power to do as Gina told her as she watches, mostly guys doing double takes followed by smiles looking under their table.

Karen whispers to Gina, this is so embarrassing, but I think if you touch me again like that, I will have an orgasm right here, I feel like I am seeping down there.

Gina just giggles at her, "Show a little more, and you won't need my touch."

Karen blushes, making eye contact with two young businessmen in suits, watching their faces as her knees move a little farther apart. Gina can see her breathing increasing as they watch her walking south up A1A. "And here you go ladies," setting down two more martinis and looking down between Karen thighs at her smooth bare sunburnt puffy lips, the excitement having had an effect on her.

She just smiles and thanks him, knowing he in a mere few foot away looking down at her bare spread pussy, placing a drink on the glass top table in front of her.

When he walks away Karen's jaw drops, grabbing Gina's thigh, "Oh shit I think I made a wet spot on this stool!"

"Told you it was exciting to show off!" Gina places her hand on top of Karen's giving it a squeeze.

They finish their second round of drinks as Gina orders a third round and closes out the tab when the waiter returns. She smiles seeing Karen's thighs a bit more apart for the young waiter. "Yes ma'am" he says, "And I hope I can see more of your ladies in the future. I will be right back with your card and bill." He winks at Karen before leaving.

He quickly returns setting down their drinks and taking the empty glasses, looking over at Gina's more open top, her tanned left breast on display, not even a hint of tan lines.

Karen giggles when he is out of hearing range. "Oh shit Gina, did you hear him before he left last time, he wants to see more of me. I mean how much more, flash my boobs like you?"

Gina laughs at her, "Oh am I?" She looks down to see her top open, "Depends on how daring you want to get, you can adjust that top a bit, show him how sunburnt your chest, I mean there ain't much more you can show him or them down there," nodding towards people looking her way from the sidewalk, "You are about as exposed as you can be down there without being rude!"