Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 100

Story Info
Back Where It All Began.
4.2k words
4.7
5.6k
7

Part 11 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, everyone! It's been a LONG time since I've added a new chapter in our hero's adventures, but your wait is over at last! Hard to believe this is chapter 100 in the series! Thank you for all your patience and readership, new adventures and reunions with old friends are in the works.

ENJOY!

The Whitney Group offers big bucks to buy the old East Coast Image offices, now largely abandoned, for new boutique hotel. Paris is the buyer and at the house where he first met her, she offers a lifetime suite at any of her hotels worldwide as part of the deal. Unsure if he'll sell, HJ goes back for a look around and meets Chris' spirit again, who convinces him selling is the right idea. Upon returning from an assignment, he sees a maroon Corvette with Ciao Bella plates, it belongs to a new girl. Leah Austin.

When I first made the trek out to California (and met my destiny, as it were) I was working with an old high school buddy named Chris Foster, who'd started a promotional photography business he called East Coast Image. At first, it was run out of the basement, then the garage, of the house he shared with 2 college students (their names have been lost to me, but I guess they know who they are). Once we hit it big with some lucrative assignments, Chris made a deal to buy a long-shuttered bowling alley and that became our home office. We had a lot of great times there, the bowling alley got used and we each had offices that often doubled as studio apartments when we worked late, which was often. When Chris died suddenly in a car crash on New Years' Eve, I was left with the decision whether to keep the firm independent or merge with the bigger Artists Unlimited. I took the merger offer but made a unique deal that still kept our company going, just on a smaller scale. And even though I moved from Artists Unlimited to an even bigger position with The Morrison Group, my heart would always be at that bowling alley.

But now I was looking at another major decision related to it. A letter from a company called The Whitney Group was looking to buy up the land around our old offices for a major hotel development. I'd had a few offers for it in the past, but they never seemed all that serious. The area around East Coast Image had become more and more gentrified with designer coffee shops replacing the takeout Chinese restaurants, 24/7 convenience stores and car repair shops I'd known there. And even if our company was largely abandoned, its location was still very desirable.

"I'll be honest, I think these guys are a little more serious than the others." Roger Sullivan, my longtime lawyer said as he looked over their letter.

"How can you tell?"

"I know the development they've got in mind, big time boutique hotel, restaurants, shopping, the whole deal. I think they want to make this another version of The Grove. How much are they offering?"

"That's what they left out, maybe they want to negotiate?"

"Possibly. The bigger question is...do you really want to sell? I know that property has a lot of sentimental value to you."

"You're right there. But on the other hand, what am I doing with it now?" I said with a shrug "It's pretty much sitting there unused...I can't remember the last time I went down there. It's a glorified storage unit that I pay a hefty tax bill on every year."

"If you want, I've got a buddy down at the Assessor's office, he could see what it's worth now and if they're ready to make an offer you'd know if it was right."

I thought long and hard about this.

"What've you got to lose?" he said with his own shrug.

"OK, make the call."

Two days later, Roger called me back;

"Well, my friend you're sitting on a gold mine."

"You're kidding?"

"You can really set your own price with these guys. They want the space, plain and simple."

Now I had a real dilemma on my hands. Only one way to decide.

I needed to go down to the old offices.

The East Coast Image offices weren't some boarded up store front. From the outside it still looked like a viable business even with its blacked-out windows (That was my idea after I made the move to Artists Unlimited, I figured it kept the curiosity seekers away). I had to dig around in my desk at home to find the keys and the security codes. But everything still worked, and with a creak, the door opened and the memories started to hit me the moment I turned on the lights. The bowling alley was still operational as far as I knew. The jukebox we bought at a flea market was still there, why I never bothered to move it my current home I don't know. I know it would fit in great there.

Over to the sides were our offices, mine was always super-neat, organized, very business-like. Chris' was, well, unique. There was a reason he had me there to keep up with important stuff. After his passing, I packed up everything as best I could and shipped it home to his family. What they did with it I never asked, in a way I didn't want to know. The offices were now just empty rooms.

I sat down on the floor and popped open a beer from the bag I brought.

"Well, my friend I'm back here. Back where it all began. I gotta decide what to do."

"Geez, you haven't changed a bit!" Chris said from the other side of the room "I figured all this time out here, all the chicks we've met...you still ain't got a clue, do you?"

Chris was sitting on the floor too, but he had on a pristine white suit, fitting for spirits.

"Don't you remember I brought you out here? It was just gonna be a summer job too. What were your plans after that?" he asked

"I-I can't recall."

He was right, I really had no idea what I would've done at the end of that summer.

"I can! You would've been driving back across the country and second guessing yourself the whole way! Instead, you did the right thing...you listened to me."

"You're right there."

"Of course, I am! I'm the guy that gave you your name. Do you realize how much you owe to me?"

There was a silence between us.

"Do you realize how much I miss you?" I finally said "There's way too many good times you should've been a part of."

"How do you know I haven't been there? Being like this, I'm always around you."

"So, you know..."

"Everything, pal!" he said with a chuckle "You've really been getting around with the ladies! I think it's safe to say you're the new Warren Beatty of Tinseltown."

"OK, besides that!"

"What else is there?" he said with more laughter.

"What else is there? How about this?" I said as I tossed the letter from Whitney Group in his direction.

"Oh, THAT! What are you worried about?"

"I'm worried about, well, losing this. We built this place, remember?"

"Yeah, that's true. But, uh, perhaps it's time you grew up. Moved on."

"But...but if I sell...I'm afraid I'll lose you."

Chris gave me a reassuring smile

"You'll never lose me, Hollywood...I'll always be around and around and around..."

With that he raised his glass, and faded away.

I picked up the letter, read it one more time and thought some more. Chris was right. Perhaps it was time I moved on, grew up.

But as I looked toward the bowling alley, I saw there was another way to make a final decision.

I grabbed a ball and lined up my shot, like I'd done many times before here.

"OK, Hollywood...for all the marbles..."

I stepped towards the line, let the ball go, it's rolling echoed through the building, it hit the pins dead center scattering them all.

STRIKE!

I could hear Chris' voice;

"You win, Hollywood!"

I took out my phone and called Roger;

"Call Whitney Group, it's time to play let's make a deal."

For a company with a name like The Whitney Group, their offices didn't seem all that glamorous. They were located within a high-rise building, yes, but they didn't dominate the building, I had to search around a huge directory of other companies just to find them. And their name was misspelled, too.

Not a good sign.

Roger met me in their small lobby.

"Did you notice their name's misspelled?"

"You saw that too, huh?" he chuckled "Maybe a sense of humor is required here."

"Anything I should know before we go in?"

"Should be a pretty quick meeting, I forwarded all the info from the Assessor's office, they didn't have any questions. You might just walk out of here with a check."

"Whoopee, I'm in the money."

Another door opened and a secretary showed us to a conference room dominated by large artists' renditions of their planned developments.

"Maybe these guys are serious after all..." I muttered to Roger.

Just then, two well-dressed men joined us and we shook hands.

"Hello, I'm Robert Palmer and this is my associate James Page. I believe we spoke to one of you on the phone?"

Roger stepped up.

"Yes, Roger Sullivan, I'm the attorney for James here. He owns the property in question."

"Yes, yes, the Whitney Group is very eager to acquire the property. It's the centerpiece of our new development. Miss Whitney was very pleased you were so eager to close the deal." Page said.

"I take it Miss Whitney won't be joining us?"

"No, not today. She's on her way back from closing a deal for a hotel in Dubai. Jet lag can be a bit of problem. I'm sure you understand." Palmer replied.

"Oh, yes. Perfectly."

Palmer and Page reviewed the details of their offer to us, Roger only asked a few questions and calmly explained anything I asked about. The rest of the time he nodded to me when a particular point was brought up.

"Alright then, we have a deal." Page said with a smile.

Palmer picked up a nearby phone and clicked on an extension.

"Ms. Whitney? Yes, we have an agreement...yes, everything is done...OK I'll do that...see you tomorrow." He hung up the phone and turned to me.

"Ms. Whitney will see you at her house tonight, she'd like to present the check to you in person. She feels it personalizes the deal, makes it seem less cold."

"Uh, okay...what's her address?"

"1214 Bravo Drive, she'll expect you at 8 tonight."

"I'll be there."

We all stood up and shook hands again. As we walked out of the office, Roger couldn't help but give me a pat on the back.

"Well, Hollywood you're in the money again. Got any plans for your pocket money?"

"Yeah, lunch." I replied "I believe I saw a Burger King down the road from here."

"Then you can buy your lawyer lunch, I'll even deduct it from my bill."

All that afternoon I thought about the deal I'd made. I was still wondering if I'd done the right thing. But the address I was given made me wonder too, had I been there before? I realized I had, but what was the occasion? The address book on my phone and computer had no mention of it.

At the appointed time, my Mercedes pulled up to the gate of 1214 Bravo Drive. Before I could even speak into the security box, the gate opened, as if the homeowner knew it was me. The driveway was very large with a small fountain in the center and much greenery around it. The house itself was brightly lit both inside and from little decorative lights in the trees around the front.

I walked up to the door, rang the bell, and as the front door opened, a most unexpected sight with a sweetly seductive voice greeted me.

"Good evening, Hollywood Jim."

It was Paris Hilton.

All of a sudden, everything fell into place. 1214 Bravo Drive was the house I'd driven her to following our first big photo contract all those years ago. It was where everything really started for me.

And now I was back where it all began.

"Wait a sec...you? You're the one who..."

"Uh-huh, come on in...I've got dinner all ready for you." She said as she took my hand and led me inside. But not before a generous hug and kiss "Oh my god, it's been so long!"

"Yes, uh, a long time. And at the same house we first met at too. I thought you sold this place."

"I did, but I bought it back, sentimental reasons."

The house was lavishly furnished, as one would expect. Paris led me through an elegant dining room to a more informal kitchen where I could smell spaghetti cooking.

"I'd rather we have dinner in here, I'm always in fancy rooms. And with you, well, I think this is more your style."

"I must admit, you've got a point." I said as we stood by the huge stove and she stirred the sauce and then poured two glasses of red wine for us.

"You're not a fancy guy...and that's why I've always liked you." She said as we clinked glasses.

"Well, uh, you're a fancy girl...and that's why I've always liked you."

Paris gave me that flirtatious smile she was so famous for and we kissed. The kind of soft, loving kisses that I still remember from long ago.

"C'mon, you've got a dinner waiting for you. I never get to try out my cooking skills much and you're the perfect one to try them out on."

"OK, OK."

Paris turned out to be a great cook.

"Where'd you get this recipe from?"

"You really wanna know?"

"Yeah, I really wanna know. Lemme guess, Wolfgang Puck taught it to you?"

"Wrong!" she said with a laugh "It was my Mom's recipe. She taught it to me when I was young. Where she got it, I have no idea."

"So, this is the ancient family secret, huh?"

"It's one of them." She said as she leaned in and took a sip of wine.

"Along with how you get your hotel room comped?"

Paris delicately put her hand to her mouth, trying not to spit out her wine as she laughed.

"God, you haven't changed a bit!"

"Neither have you." I said as I held my glass up and clinked with hers. Paris gave me that bashful smile of hers.

"C'mon, I've got something special for you."

Paris led me up the stairs to her bedroom. It had all the soft, romantic touches I remembered from long ago. She opened the French doors onto a balcony and all of nighttime Los Angeles was spread out before us.

"Remember this?"

"Yes, I remember you saying you'd sometimes come out here when you couldn't sleep."

"I still do." She replied "I remember something else..."

With that, she wrapped her arms around me and we kissed, much more lovingly this time.

"Oh, James...I missed this."

"I missed it too, so much has happened since we were here."

"Good and bad, right?"

I nodded.

"It was the start of a whole different life for me. It still feels weird."

"Do me one favor."

"Sure, what's that?"

"Don't ever change. Stay the same guy I met. That's why everyone loves you out here."

"OK, uh, I'll stay the same if you will too

"Deal." She said softly as we kissed again.

As our lips parted, Paris softly took my hand and led me to her huge bed. She touched a button on the nightstand and the lights automatically dimmed, giving the room a soft glow. She took the ribbon from her hair and let her golden blonde tresses drop down as she casually tossed her hair. She started to unbutton my shirt and then slowly unzip my jeans. As they fell to the floor, she stood back and unzipped the pink jogging suit she'd been wearing. Underneath, she wore no bra or underwear. Standing nude before me, she smiled again.

"Hi, Hollywood." She said with a little giggle in her voice.

"Hello, Paris..." I somehow said without stammering.

Her hands went to the sides of my boxer briefs and slid them down and I was now nude in front of her.

"Always nice...just as I remembered." She said in a near-whisper.

We now enjoyed a fully nude kiss. As our tongues touched, I could feel her caress my dick, which grew rock hard the more she felt it.

"Lie on the bed, honey..." she said. I lay back on it and she joined me. She softly kissed her way down my chest and I soon felt her warm, wet lips encircle my dick. I looked down and could see her head begin to bob up and down on it, her hand caressing it at the same time, getting it ready.

After a time, she came off my dick and kissed her way back up my chest until she reached my lips.

"Make me feel good, James..." she whispered in my ear "Make me feel good..."

We switched positions and now her perfectly smooth pussy presented itself. So pink and glistening, ready and waiting for my tongue. She tasted so sweet, so lovely. I could sense her body reacting to me. And her soft moans made it only more exciting and erotic.

"Ohhhh...James...ohhhh yessssss..."

Her moans now became more urgent and suddenly her body spasmed, then relaxed.

"Oh my god, Jim...just like I remembered...oh please...please make love to me...like we used to..."

We kissed deeply. She then reached over to the nightstand and pulled out a condom.

"I still play it safe...I've been very lucky."

"I wouldn't have wanted it any other way."

With a flirty smile she slid the condom over my dick and caressed it.

"So special" she said with a giggle.

I gently pushed her onto her back and she instinctively opened her legs wide. I got on top and my cock slid effortlessly into her pussy. More memories of that first night came back to me and I began to fuck her with passion. I wrapped my arms around her and she did the same. I soon felt her long legs wrapping around me. We were now as close as could be.

"Oh, Jim...fuck me honey...fuck me!!!" she said with breathy excitement as I pumped into her "Oh God you're gonna make me cummm...!!"

Her breathing grew faster and faster until her body spasmed again and relaxed. I I rolled back over and she gave me a beaming smile as she was now on top. She erotically shook her hair as she enjoyed the new feeling of being on top. Though she was small breasted it didn't distract from how ultra-sexy she looked as she rocked back and forth on my manhood. She caressed her tits, somehow knowing how it turned me on, and gave me that trademark "Paris smile". She leaned back as far as she could and soon let out a long, slow, and sexy moan as she climaxed again. With that I could hold out no longer and felt my own explosion as it more than filled the Trojan. Paris now leaned forward and sweetly kissed me.

"I love you, Hollywood Jim." She whispered.

"I love you, Paris Hilton."

Paris slowly slid off me and wrapped her body tightly around me as we fell asleep.

I don't know how many hours later it was when I awoke. But I could sense there was none of the rush that happened the last time I was here. Paris slowly awoke too and kissed my cheek.

"Morning, sweetie..." she whispered.

"Yes...morning." I replied as I wiped the sleep from my eyes "Uh, do you have any meetings? I seem to recall you were on your way to one and gave me your driver to get me home."

"Well, yes, I do. But not before we have breakfast together, it's only fair. There's something else that's only fair."

"Uh, what's that?"

Paris gave me that look that said "you oughta know" and began to tenderly kiss me. Even with sleep still on my mind, I was lost in the softness of her kisses and her touch. My hand began to roam her equally soft body and as I found the small of her back, I could hear an erotic moan. Her hand was roaming my body and it found its way to my dick, which was growing in response. Our lips parted and she smiled widely at me.

"Oooooh...you feel so nice..." she whispered "Touch me..."

My hand found it way to her pussy and she was already wet. We pleasured each other and the more I felt her, the wetter she got.

"Ohhhh Jim...make love to me...make love to me..." she whispered.

Paris rolled over onto her back and I could sense her legs opening. I slowly got on top of her and my dick slid effortlessly into her. Her eyes closed for a moment and when they opened, there was a beautifully erotic look of pleasure on her face. I began to slowly thrust into her. Her arms were wrapped around me and I knew she was eager for more. I thrust even more into her.

Paris made me the perfect L.A. breakfast and as I prepared to leave, she slipped an envelope in my hands.

"If I didn't give you this, I'd never forgive myself." She said with a smile.

12