Adventures of Hollywood Jim Ch. 23

Story Info
The Triple Threat Tour pt.1
3.7k words
4.64
44.8k
19
0

Part 25 of the 101 part series

Updated 02/26/2024
Created 08/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuck Tyler had been a valuable contact early on. His management of the female duo Tigress had paid off big not just for him, but us as well. Wherever they went, we were there as photographers for their website. Our work was seen all over the internet, it got us jobs on films, at festivals, TV appearances, you name it. So anytime we got a call from him, it was always something big.

We'd just gotten back from the job on the movie "Sunshine Dreamer" when Chuck called, asking us to a morning meeting at his office.

"Why would he have us go to his place? That's so unlike him." I asked Chris as we headed there in his Porsche.

"I think he just wants to show he's a big shot, that's all." Chris said as he navigated the morning traffic.

Chuck's office certainly had a great address; the Capitol Records Tower on Hollywood and Vine.

We arrived at his office near the top floor and his secretary escorted us in. The office was massive, with an early 60's look that seemed straight out of that TV series "Mad Men". There was a cushy seating area with plasma TV, a full bar, even a vintage Wurlitzer jukebox. Chuck was behind the curved desk talking on the phone. He waved us in and we sat down.

"There's my guys!" he said with gusto, shaking our hands. "Well, whaddaya think of this place, great huh?" he said stretching his arms out like an emperor surveying his kingdom.

"It's you alright, Chuck." said Chris.

"I love it, this used to be Sinatra's office." He said as he poured coffee for us.

Chris and I turned and looked at each other with a "yeah, right!" expression.

"Uh, Frank junior or Frank senior?" Chris said leaning over to my side and whispering.

"It's gotta be Junior, Senior hated the guys at Capitol." I said.

"I heard that!" Chuck said with his back turned. "But I still love you two, you know that."

We took our coffees and Chuck pulled out a file.

"OK, let's get down to business." Chuck said as he clapped his hands. "Have you heard about the Triple Threat tour?" he said.

We both shook our heads.

"Good, because it hasn't been announced yet. But it will be this time next week." Chuck pulled out 2 sheets of paper that appeared to be itineraries.

"It's a 22 city tour with Beyonce', Rhianna and Tigress. That's where the name comes from. And you guys will do the photos. Not just for Tigress, but Rhianna has asked for you guys too. You apparently worked with her once?"

"Well, yeah, down in Palm Springs, we did some shots for her album." I said. "I'm surprised she remembered us."

I certainly remembered her!

"Well, the question here is, are you guys interested in the gig?" Chuck asked.

"Would we be doing all three performers?" I asked.

"Not Beyonce', she has her own team, she let the others choose who they wanted. I think that's a fair trade." Chuck said.

"How long is this tour again?" Chris asked as he looked at the itinerary.

"22 cities, multiple night gigs in New York, Chicago and LA. The tour starts in Houston at the Toyota Center. That was Beyonce's idea, it's her hometown and all." Chuck replied.

"Oh, I almost forgot, this might make your decision a little easier. Look at page 2" He said.

We turned to page 2 and saw what our salary would be for the tour. All I could see was a dollar sign and a whole lot of zeroes. Chris and I looked at each other, I could see the dollar signs spinning in his eyes already.

"I think you just got yourself a photo team." Chris said.

"That's my guys!" Chuck said enthusiastically. "OK, Tigress is doing their rehearsals on Friday, I'll see you there."

We stood, shook hands again and walked out of the office as Chuck was back working the phones. He was never one to waste time, he made his deals fast then moved on to the next one.

As we walked down the elegant hallway loaded with gold records and photos, Chris was whistling "We're in the Money", I joined him and we made for an odd sight walking past the secretaries to the elevators. We were still whistling as we got back to Chris' Porsche. Then we got in and looked around the garage.

Then we started screaming.

"Can you believe this?" Chris yelled.

"Un-freakin'-real!!!" I screamed.

We'd really hit the big time.

The tour would begin in Houston at the Toyota Center in just a few weeks time. Mercedes-Benz would be sponsoring the entire tour. So we knew everything would be first-class all the way. I was a little intrigued at the idea that Rhianna had chosen us to do photos, she remembered me? It had been awhile since our Palm Springs encounter, did I make that much of an impression on her?

At the end of the week, Tigress went through their rehearsals and we prepared ourselves for the press conference announcing the tour.

The conference was a big affair at the Beverly Hills Hotel. It was chaotic as you'd expect, flashbulbs everywhere, reporters shouting questions, TV crews jockeying for position. We had the advantage of an all-access pass that got us up on the stage near the girls. At one point I turned and bumped into an enormous figure who sternly asked to see my pass. When it met with his satisfaction, he turned to another gentleman behind him and said "He's cool, boss." The other man nodded and I went about my business. It was only later I found out it was Beyonce's "husband" Jay-Z whom I'd encountered. Beyonce' was resplendent in a gold mini-dress. Rhianna wore a black leather Mercedes racing jacket and blue jeans. "Candy" and "Mandy" wore identical football jerseys with "Triple Threat 08" on the front and their names on the back. All were enthusiastic about the tour and one another. When the conference ended, Beyonce' was quickly hustled out of the ballroom by her people. Chuck brought Candy and Mandy over with Rhianna and were gushing with compliments about us. Rhianna coolly smiled.

"Hi, good to see you guys again, it's been a long time." She said in an easy, but shy tone of voice.

"Let's get a quick photo of the three of you." Chuck quickly suggested.

I could see her eyes were fixed on me more than anyone else as we snapped some photos of the trio. As Chuck escorted the girls out, I ran into Amy Adamson from Island Records. She'd been our contact when we'd previously worked together in Palm Springs.

"Hey! Been awhile, pal! I'm glad to see you guys will be on the tour." She said happily.

"Oh, you bet! We're very happy." I said.

"Well, here's something even better. Rhianna wants to meet you at her place tonight." She said with a smile.

"Me? What for?" I asked, stunned.

"You need to ask? She asked for you personally. That should tell you something." Amy replied. "Here's the address, see you at 7 tonight." She handed me a business card as she walked away.

Now Chris came over to me.

"What was that about?" he asked.

"Uh, I have a meeting with Rhianna tonight." I said slowly.

"Business or pleasure?"

"I'm not sure." I said, still confused by this whole scenario.

"Hey, go for it, man. If it's business, you know all the details. I trust you. I've gotta get things setup for when we're gone anyway. If it's pleasure..." He smiled. "Well, have fun 'Hollywood'." He said with a chuckle as he went out to his truck.

As 7:00 drew closer, I was a nervous wreck. Anytime I meet someone new a wave of terror often comes over me.

I looked at the card Amy gave me with the address of Rhianna's house.

"2112 Bravo Drive." I read aloud. It suddenly hit me where the house was, just down the road from Paris Hilton's place, lovely, I thought.

As I drove slowly down the secluded road, I passed by Paris' house, it seemed to be dark. That's good, I thought.

When I got to 2112, it was a dark home with few lights on.

I buzzed the gate and hesitantly gave my name.

The gate buzzed open and I drove up to the front. It was somewhat similar to Paris' home in design. My car pulled into the circular gravel driveway. But there was no one to meet me. I got out and looked around, it was eerily quiet. Only a few lights were on outside. I walked up to the front door and it creaked open, the inside was just as dim.

"Hello?" I called.

"Hey! Come on in, I'm in the back!" I heard a female voice call from deep inside.

I slowly walked towards the back of the house. There were no other lights on in this big home. The kitchen seemed to be the only room with lights on. As I entered, Rhianna was there making drinks. She just had on a green t-shirt and yoga pants.

"Hey, baby!" she said with a big smile as she hugged me. "It's so good to see you again Jim."

"Hi, I-I'm surprised you remembered me." I said, still trying to figure out what was going on.

"I remember a lot of things, and you were the best thing about the Palm Springs trip." She said sweetly.

"I was?" I said, still confused.

"Sure, anybody who could put up with me that weekend is memorable!" she said with a laugh. "Now, I'm trying my hand at martinis. I'm trying to be sophisticated." She said handing me a glass. "Try this."

I've never been much of a martini guy, that was always my Dad's drink of choice. But this one was quite good.

"Whoa, that's not bad." I said.

"Alright! I'm gettin' good at this." She said with a smile. "Come on, let's sit outside."

She led me out to the backyard, there was a pool (naturally) and an elegant patio area. She looked so simple, yet so sweet. We sat at a table and she talked about the tour.

"So, are you excited about the tour?" she asked while sipping her drink.

"Sure! We've never been on a tour like this before, it's always been just one day gigs, this is almost like a paid vacation for us." I said.

"Yes, but are YOU excited about the tour?" she asked again, slowly this time.

"What do you mean?" I was confused by her, again.

"Well, I asked for you for a very good reason." She replied.

"I'm not following you." I said, I wasn't sure where she was going with this, and it really confused me.

"We had some fun last time didn't we?" she said, her chin resting on her hand.

"Yes, but, uh, then again, that whole weekend seemed like a blur." I began. "One minute you hated everything, and then we were, uh..."

"We were having fun." She said with a big smile.

"Uh, yes, we were." I said hesitantly.

"That's why I asked for you on the tour, to have fun." She said, still smiling.

"Wh-wh-what do you mean?" I stammered

Like I said, a wave of terror sometimes comes over me when I meet someone. And especially when that someone gets me in a situation saying; "we'll have some fun."

Rhianna came over to me and sat on my lap.

"You're a cool guy Jim, you're not interested in me to get something, you just do your job..." and she kissed me on the cheek. "...and you do it well. That's why I wanted you here."

She kissed me again, this time on the lips. Her lips felt so soft and wet, and we gazed into one another's eyes.

"Remember that?" she said softly with a smile.

"Yes, I do." I replied.

We kissed deeper now, I could feel her tongue slowly merge with mine.

"Oh, I forgot how good that felt." She said with a smile.

We embraced one another now, she felt incredibly warm, and she smelled so delicate and beautiful. Like a tropical flower.

"Let's go inside..." she said as our lips parted.

She led me inside the house, it was a good thing she knew the layout because in the darkness I would've surely broken my leg if I'd been "asked to lead" as it were.

"Why is it so dark anyway?" I wondered aloud.

"Well, there's no furniture in any other rooms." She said with a slight laugh. "So I'd rather not be reminded of that by having the lights on."

"For some reason, that makes sense." I said.

She laughed easier now.

She now led me upstairs, and we were in her bedroom. It was Spartan, and dimly lit, with a king-size platform bed in the middle. There were French doors leading out to a balcony and white curtains gently blew in the night time breeze. She turned and we kissed standing up. Her body felt so tight and toned against mine. I shuddered as her hands went under my polo shirt. She chuckled at my nervousness.

"You haven't changed a bit!" she laughed.

"Neither have you." I said with a smile.

My hands now began to touch her. Her eyes closed slightly and she let the feelings come over her. I could tell she wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples began to show through her shirt. She seemed to move slightly with my touch, and become looser. And her mouth emitted soft sounds of pleasure. I boldly kissed her neck and that made her moan even more.

"Baby...that feels so good..." she cooed.

We both gazed into one another's eyes. Her hair was still that short, pixyish cut, and it drooped over her eyes seductively. I softly brushed it back so her face was completely visible. She smiled at me as we held each other close.

"Would you like to...take my clothes off?" she said softly and seductively.

"Do you want me to?" I asked.

She nodded in agreement.

I took a deep breath and felt under her t-shirt, slowly bringing it up and over her. Her tits looked so inviting. Her nipples were erect and I caressed them as I looked into her eyes. She was smiling at me and seductively licking her lips. I took a deep breath and moved down to her pants. I slipped my hands inside them and could feel lacy silk panties. The material felt so smooth.

"Please take them off, I'm so hot for you baby" she whispered in my ear.

I slid her pants down and the underwear with them.

She was naked in front of me. I gasped slightly at the vision before me. Here was this island goddess, seen and heard all over the world, naked in front of me. And she seemed to like it. She took a few steps back and gave the full picture.

"What do you think?" she said in that sexy voice.

"I think...I...I should be like you." I replied.

"Well, what are you waitin' for babe?" she said

She giggled as she came up close to me and kissed me.

I removed my shirt and she ran her hands over my chest before undoing my belt and letting my pants drop to the floor. Now I was naked in front of her.

"Oh, let me look at you now." She said, smiling.

Rhianna gazed at the "vision" (?) before her. Then slowly put her hand over her heart. She was inhaling slowly.

"You...look so good." She said slowly.

"I do?" I said, somewhat confused. But then again, this whole evening was confusing.

"Yes...come here." She said, beckoning me with her finger.

We embraced and kissed naked. Now my dick was realizing the situation and could feel where it was, it was close to Rhianna's love nest.

"I feel it...oh my god...I can feel it." She said softly as we kissed.

I looked down and could see I was fully erect now.

"Oh my..." I heard myself say.

Rhianna smiled.

"Yeah...oh my!" she said with a giggle.

She reached down and held my dick in her soft hands. It stood out against her dark skin and she held it like a precious diamond.

"It's just like I remembered it." She said as she knelt down and took it into her mouth. Her eyes were closed as she went up and down its length, her red lips were like neon lights on it. I was the one breathing heavily.

"Oh my...Rhianna...oh my..." I said unconsciously.

"Oh yeah baby." She replied.

She now stood up and went over to the bed and lay down, opening her legs wide. She was totally shaved and her smooth dark skin looked beautiful. She leaned against a pillow and rubbed herself. I went over to the bed and lay there too, watching this Caribbean beauty pleasuring herself. I suddenly found myself doing the same. She looked like she was in heaven as her eyes were closed and I could hear soft cries from her.

I moved over to where her fingers were working and replaced them with my lips and tongue. She gasped as this new feeling hit her. I could see how wet her pussy was now, and I desperately wanted it.

"Are you OK, Rhianna?" I asked softly.

She opened her eyes and smiled widely.

"I feel fabulous, baby. I want you so bad right now." She whispered.

"OK, um, do you have..." I said hesitantly.

"Don't worry about it, I'm on the pill...just do it." She said.

I sat up and got myself in position and entered her, my dick slid into her pussy, it felt so tight and so warm.

"Ooooohhhh....yessssss." she sighed.

I began to slowly fuck her, she felt so good. Her hips reacted to my thrusts and I could see her tits heave upwards.

"Uh-huh! Uh-huh! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Uh-huh!" she said with every thrust into her. I didn't just bang her at full speed, I wanted this to last as long as I could, she felt so hot. I slowed down and lay atop her pushing in every few seconds, just to let her know I was there, I was kissing her as we fucked and she loved that too.

"Mmmm...baby...do me from behind. I really love that..." she said.

I pulled out of her and she turned over and showed me her cute little ass.

"Fuck me baby." She said with a smile.

I got up behind her and slowly pushed into her, she let out a low grunting sound, then moaned in pleasure as I fucked her.

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck that's it!" she cried.

I could feel my balls slapping her pussy as I banged her, man she felt good! She leaned up and turned her head attempting to kiss me, I did the same and we kissed as best we could. I started fucking her harder from behind and she was now screaming as I pounded into her. I wanted to come so bad in this beauty.

"Fuck me...oh yeah fuck me!" Rhianna screamed out.

"Oh god, Rhi...I'm coming...ohhhhh yeahhhhh!" and I exploded into her.

She was laughing in pleasure and we collapsed onto the bed, I could feel my come dripping out of her. I was exhausted.

"Oh man...wow...oh that felt so good." She said breathlessly.

I was too exhausted to speak. I just lay there with her. Our silence spoke volumes about what we'd just done. We just held one another on the bed. Once my dick slid out of her she turned over and kissed me softly on the cheek.

"That was wonderful...I'm so glad you'll be here with me." She whispered.

"I'm just so...so..." I stammered.

She put her finger to my lips.

"I know what you want to say, baby." She said. "And I feel the same way."

We both smiled and kissed.

Rhianna pulled the bedcovers up over us.

"Let's sleep awhile baby." She said softly.

We wrapped ourselves in each others' arms and drifted off to sleep.

It was around 4AM that I awoke, Rhianna was still asleep. I could see sunlight poking through the drapes. I fully saw just how empty this room was. I didn't know what to do now, my thoughts were going between professional and romantic responsibility. I never saw myself as a "love 'em and leave 'em" type. And I wasn't going to start now that's for sure. Rhianna stirred and turned over and saw me sitting up and looking around.

"Hey baby, you have to go?" she asked sleepily.

"Um, yes, I'm sorry, I've got an early meeting." I said quickly.

"Yeah, I do too." She sat up and stretched, even in the morning her tits looked spectacular. "OK, I'll be seeing you again soon, I know it."

She turned and kissed me.

I gathered up my clothes and saw her in bed, smiling.

"I hope you're not sad I'm leaving and all." I said.

"Of course not!" she said. "We'll be seeing one another on the tour every night. I said we'd have lots of fun right?"

"Well, yes but..." I said.

"But nothing!" she said. "You've got a job to do and so do I. One more kiss before you go."

I went over and kissed her and she felt my crotch.

"Like I said, take care of yourself, I might need this again, you know." She said with a sly smile.

"I'll see you soon." I said with a smile of my own.

"Bye, baby." She replied.

I went back downstairs, my footsteps echoing throughout the house, and to my car.

As I drove away, I wondered what else was in store for me on this tour. I pulled up to a stoplight and not far down the road saw a black Mercedes SUV driving into an address. As I got closer I realized it was going into Paris' driveway. She was apparently coming home too.

12