Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She adjusted how she was standing which caused even more contact between her ass and my ever-growing cock. As she pressed herself against me, she urged me to put my hands underneath her jersey, so I could work on her lower back more effectively. Wondering where this was headed, I complied and placing my hands underneath her jersey and began to massage her soft skin. When I touched her skin, she jumped saying my hands were cold, causing her ass to rub against my now rock-hard cock even more.

Looking over her shoulder at me, she pulled the back of her jersey up to her shoulders causing the front of the jersey to bunch up right underneath her full, heavy breasts. "Don't be shocked, but I have no tan lines. I sunbath in the nude on my dock at the lake." With that she smiled and turned back around leaning over the counter again.

I gulped as I stared down at her naked back, tanned a golden brown without one tan line anywhere. Peeking out above the top of her jeans was a bright red thong, and a large, intricate tramp stamp somewhat hidden by her jeans.

I then began to work my thumbs over the top of her jeans with increasing pressure by pressing into the center of her low back and moving out from there in circular motions toward each side. "Oh God, you do that good", she groaned. "That feels amazing!" I was just about to start another massage technique, when she stood up straight and unfastened the button to her jeans pushing them down lower along with her thong till the crack of her butt was exposed. I could now see her entire tramp stamp spread out in front of me. "Right in the middle is where it is really tight. Can you rub me there," she questioned.

"I can rub you anywhere you'd like me too," I gulped in response.

"Good to know. I will keep that in mind."

Now I was sure that something was up as I placed my thumbs in the center of her lower back right at the top of her crack and splayed my fingers out, pressing down with pressure while sliding my thumbs up the middle of her back. Sally groaned loudly in appreciation. Then I ran my fingertips lightly down her sides where I encountered the gently swell of her colossal 38's. Every time I repeated this motion I dropped my fingers a little lower until I was rubbing along her under boobage and making contact with the material of her bra. Yet, I was unsure of how much farther to proceed. She was giving me all the signs that she wanted me to try something, but she was also my mother's new best friend. I had a stacked 41-year-old goddess bent over a counter in front of me with her tanned back exposed from her butt crack to her shoulders. I could reach for her tits or pussy with a single movement. My cock was at full mast and her butt was hard pressed up against my crotch. What to do? I was in way over my head here. Thoughts of her sure-to-be hot pussy wrapped around my thrusting teenage cock were countered with thoughts of being led away in handcuffs. I was stressed beyond belief as to what to do. Make a move or just end the massage? My brain said end it right here, but my throbbing rod said go for it. As I continued rubbing her soft, tanned bare skin, my sex-obsessed teenage brain pushed for me to do something; while my weaking sense of caution urged me to reconsider that course of action. Finally, I told myself, she was the one who had set all this up. If there was a miscalculation on my part, I could always say that it was a misunderstanding. I prayed I was corrected.

As I gazed down at the bare silky skin of the moaning older woman bent over in front of me, I decided to test the outer limits to this late-night massage. I began to go a little lower down the sides of her breasts with each pass. On one of my strokes, Sally sucked in a quick, short breath and her skin broke out in goose bumps. "Oh, that tickles," she squealed and wiggled her butt against my straining prick.

After repeating this motion several times, I finally convinced myself to go for it. I slowly ran my hands up along her sides from her waist along her rib cage all the way to the edge of her unfastened bra. I paused for a couple of seconds and took a deep breath, then slipped my fingers up underneath her bra and cupped her massive tits in my hands. Sally released a hushed moan that seemed to come from the back of her throat.

With my hands cupped around her soft rounded full orbs, I brought her to a standing position pulling her body tight against mine. My fingers found her taut erect nipples. Her hard nipples seemed to be as erect as large pencil erasers, and I began to roll them between my thumb and index fingers. "Oh Jason, what are you doing," Sally exclaimed.

"Trying to fuck you!"

"I'm too old for you!"

"I think you are just the right age actually," I muttered with rising excitement as my hands squeezed and caressed her giant fake breasts. Realizing she had still not said 'stop,' I released one of her giant globes and slid my hand down across her tight stomach and jammed it into her jeans pushing down into her thong. Her pubic area was shaved smooth. I ran two fingers across her pussy lips finding them wet and her clit erect. As I began to softly finger her baby smooth cunt and slick clit, she turned her head and kissed me deeply.

"Oooh," she whispered, breaking the kiss, "you're too young for me!" Just at that moment, I dipped my fingers into her wet hole and felt her slippery channel squeeze them tight. "Ohhh, yeah! That's good," Sally sighed. Once my fingers were coated in her juices, I slowly withdrew them and started to rub her buzzing clit in small light circles, causing her body to tremble and shudder with desire. "Uhh, uhh... ohhh! Are...are you...gonna fuck me from behind?"

"That's my intension!"

"Hmmmm, yes! Right there...yes," Sally growled as her hips moved in time with my fingers caressing her damp pulsing clit. We stood like that for a few moments as I played with her impressive body, then she turned around in my arms and gave me a deep passionate kiss. Her tongue pushing deep into my mouth and dualling with mine. Sliding a hand between our bodies, she took hold of my large throbbing cock through my jeans and squeezed. "Oh, that is a big one! Do you know how to use it?"

"Why don't you see," I challenged her. With an evil glint in her eyes, Sally quickly undid my jeans and pushed them and my underwear down to middle of my thighs. My thick, rock hard teenage pussy pleaser sprang out and pressed against her bare stomach. "Oh my! You've got the extra jumbo size," she squealed as she grabbed my very stiff cock in her soft warm hands. As she caressed my throbbing giant in her hands, her coaxing began to make the piss slit leak thick pre-cum which she spread around my large cockhead making it slick with own my juices. Holding my pulsing, leaking prick in her hands, she again gave me another deep, enthusiastic kiss. Breaking the kiss, Sally grinned up at me and winked, "You better fuck me good and deep with this huge young dick! Understand?"

"Sally, my mother taught me to always listen to adults, no matter the situation!"

"I would say 'Good boy,' but no one with a dick this fucking huge is a boy!" With that she released my slippery, pulsating rod, gave me quick kiss, turned around and bent over the counter and wiggled her ass back and forth invitingly. I hooked my thumbs in the waist band of her jeans and thong and yanked them down past her knees. The earthy odor of sopping wet pussy filled my nostrils. I ran my fingertips down her bare back bring another squeal from her. I looked down to see her juicy little cunt winking up at me from between her thighs. She could not really spread her legs wide because of her jeans, so this was going to be a tight fit. Placing one hand on her hip and grasping my ready cock in my other, I slowly rubbed the spongy head along her slippery slit, coating it with her thick free-flowing juices. Sally impatiently shook her ass back and forth, eager to begin. Letting out a small whine. "Quit being a pussy tease, you bastard. Shove that horse-cock up my twat!"

Urged on by her sudden graphic language, I took my cue and held my foot-long shaft just below the flared helmet and placed it between the wet, slick lips of her burning hole, ready to push it inside her hungry slit. Sally grunted with delight when I slide my cockhead slowly past the opening of her dripping pussy, feeling her soft, hot flesh grip and flex against my thick invader. As Sally moaned and pressed backwards onto my dick, I felt my girth stretch her wide in all directions. She was tight. Very tight! Surprisingly so, considering she had two kids. If I didn't know better, I'd have guessed that I was the first man to take her. Taking my time, it was with delight and wonder as I watched several inches of huge thick teenage cock disappeared up into her belly. Slow and steady, I entered her moist, warm cunt in one long, unyielding push that took me from tip to base and left her thoroughly impaled on my shaft. Sally moaned loudly as I pressed inside her, savoring every sensation. She ground her hips back onto me. Her tunnel was slick and wet, and her body shuddered as I pushed further up into her hot core.

"Fuuuuuuck. You're so thick. Your cock is the thickest I've ever felt. Ooooooh...Jesus you are in deep." I rested there for a few seconds to let her adjust to my size, but she anxious to begin. After a moment, she moved forward, pulling her juicy cunt halfway off my rigid cock, then pushed her creamy insides back down my pole until her incredible, firm ass pressed against my groin. "Come on, stud. Fuck me. Show me how you'll make my boyfriend cry."

If she was ready, then game on. I withdrew and until only the flared head was left in the wet slit between her glistening pussy-lips. I waited for just a second as I savored the moment. The feel and conquest of another new cunt that I was about to ravage and make mine. Then I thrust with all my might into Sally's waiting tight cunt. I plunged deep into her, sending my great cock slamming into her cervix and rocking her forward onto the counter. I grabbed a hold of her hips and started fucking her, slamming into her vagina, over and over. Her ass cheeks jiggled back and forth each time my hips banged into her ass. It was my mission to fuck her like she had never been fucked before. My thrusts were steady as I powered into her, and she met my thrust with her own push back. Our bodies met each time with a loud slap and soon the room echoed with the sounds of our energetic fucking. Sally kept up an unending litany of dirty talk.

"Come on, you big dick bastard. Pound me. If I can walk out of here without shaking, then you didn't fuck me hard enough. Make me forget I ever had a boyfriend. Fuck me hard!"

Accepting the challenge, the intensity quickly picked up as I fucked her as fast and hard as I could. I soon realized that this was an experienced sexually active woman that was impaled on my giant thrusting cock, not some young girl who I could easily overwhelm with the sheer size and power of my manhood. Sally's jerking body met me with each thrust of my surging rod deep into her churning cunt. Her body jumped all around as she worked her pussy sleeve up and down my cock trying to get more and more rigid dick inside her. With each stab up her luscious slot, I could feel her pussy flex around my cock.

"Fuck me harder! Drive that huge dick out my throat! Come on!" Sally groaned over her shoulder at me. Trying to oblige, I began to use all the strength in my legs to push my hips forward, while I pulled her ass back onto me each time my thick shaft penetrated her hot cunt. As I built momentum, she cried out. "Harder," she gasped.

Holding her hips, my cock became like a battering ram slamming in and out her, deep and hard. I happened to glace over at the monitor of the loading dock. I watched as Jack raced up and down the dock trying to keep up with the loading and unloading of the trucks as I drilled into the hot, tight cunt of his so-called girlfriend. This was the best revenge I could imagine to myself while Sally moaned, bucking and jerking under me. I could feel the head of my teenage monster sliding deep into her belly and drill into the mouth of her womb; then with a wet, sucking slurp, feel it glide back out of her squeezing cunt covered in her slick hot juices. It was an indescribable feeling of personal power that I had not felt before with any other lover. My gigantic cock was filling and stretching his lover wide open as I penetrated her again and again. This older man had been my tormentor mere minutes before but now he was my bitch. No matter what he said to me from now on, the current view of my giant young cock driving in and out of Sally's hot, dripping pussy would always stay with me.

Those thoughts gave me a surge of new energy and my powerful teenage rod bore into Sally's mature cunt with renewed vigor. "Ohhhhh Yes!" Sally cried out, "That's it!!! You are hitting my spot...your hitting my spot!! Oh FUCK ME JASON!! YESSS!!!"

I leaned over my new mature love and whispered in her ear. "You've really never had a cock this big before, have you?" I asked, thrusting into her.

"Oh Fuck No!" she wailed as I thrust into her again.

"Am I better than Jack?"

"Oh God! Yesss!" she squealed in response, "I love your cock. This is the best damn fuck I've ever had in my life!" As reward for her ego boosting statement, I tried to double the speed of my powerful thrusts.

"Oh Fuck yeah, that's it," she moaned. Sally licked the fingertips of her right hand and reached down between her legs, rubbing her clit in circles in time with my power thrusts. She braced herself against the counter with her free hand. Her body began to shake and quake against me, and I felt her pussy tighten and flex over my prick. My thrusting cock was slick with her juices as they ran down my dick and coated the insides of her legs. Her cunt muscles clamped down on my oversized cock, and she begin to convulse into an orgasm. Waves of heat came off from her as she shook in my arms. The sounds of us fucking and our naked skin slapping against each other filled the office. Sally raised onto her tiptoes, and her quivering pussy slid rapidly up and down on the full-length of my cock as she drove herself onto it. All at once, her voice vibrated in a high-pitch squeal of pleasure, "AH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARDER!"

Broadcasting her orgasmic pleasure loud enough for the entire building to hear with incoherent wails, her cunt exploded into orgasm. Her climaxing vaginal muscles tensed up in rolling waves that started at the entrance of her vibrating pussy and proceeding deep into her liquid core as they massaged my thrusting prick, pulling and tugging seeking my hot white cum.

"OOOOOhhhh, FUCK!!!" Sally cried as she climaxed. She seemed to lose control of her body and went almost completely limp; if it hadn't been for my grip on her hips, she'd have fallen facedown onto the counter. Her body rocked back and forth impaled on my giant teenage cock as I continued to drive into her convulsing cunt building her orgasm even higher. She was moaning continuously as I fucked her at a furious pace. I was driving her mad with lust as I plunged into her deeper and deeper, filling her to the max.

Somehow, she seemed to regain her strength as I fucked her relentlessly. She pulled the jersey and bra up over her head, her giant tits swinging free beneath her. Bracing herself against the counter, she matched me thrust for thrust. Each time I drove into her quivering pussy and reached full depth, she would tighten her pussy sleeve around my cock and circle her hips, milking me for all she could. I was holding back my own orgasm, even though just looking at her bouncing ass made me want to cum right then. I wanted to drown her pussy with my fuck juice, but I wanted to get her off one more time. We were like two savages consumed with only one thought - to reach orgasm. Sweat poured off our bodies as we moved and thrust against each other in wild abandon. Her skin glistened with perspiration, mine dripping onto her back, running down her tits and dripping onto the counter beneath us. I reached under her and grabbed her sweaty tits as they dangled beneath her, pulling her back onto my lunging tool. Her nipples were hard as diamonds as I squeezed and pinched them. I felt her shuddered as it sent tingles through her passion racked body. My huge cock was stretching her drenched pussy with each deep stroke as I continued thrust into her quaking body, withdrawing almost to the head, then shoving my massive cock back all the way inside her wet sleeve. As the next orgasm was building inside her, she squealed in delight with each stab. She stood on her tip toes once again try to get more of my teenage cock up her sheath. I bottomed out in her once again, but this time felt my swinging balls made slight contact with her sensitive clit. That slight touch sent her body into overdrive. Her pussy muscles clamped down on my shaft as her second orgasm started. "OH...MY...GOD!!!" she screamed.

"OHHHH YESSS!!! OH GODD YESSS!!!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her like a ton of bricks. "I LOVE YOUR COCK JASON! FUCK ME WITH YOUR HUGE COCK! I love BIG cocks! I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK! Fuck me with it! AAARRRGGHH," she screamed at the top of her voice "I'M CUMMMING." Her body went rigid, and her muscles clamped down hard around my fully impaled dick as she came, and that caused me to go over the edge as well.

"FUCK!!!" I shouted as the first huge jet of jizz fired out of my erupting cock, drenching her clinching pussy with white hot cum. The force of my ejaculations was so powerful that I became lightheaded. Powerful jet after jet of cum shot into her soaking cunt until her pussy was so full that it started to leak out around the base on my cock and drip down over my emptied balls and on to her jeans in large white clumps.

"Ohhh, god yes... I love that feeling," Sally gasped, continuing to massage her clit. She squealed as another small orgasm washed over her. My deeply buried cock continued to twitch and pulse inside her ravaged cunt. Her contracting pussy pulled and milked at my cock seeking the last spurts of my cum. I wrapped my arms around her torso, holding her in place.

Standing there relishing in the afterglow, I thought to myself, "I am THE STUD!" Without too much effort I had just conquered the exquisite mature cunt of my tormentor's girlfriend with my huge teenage cock and made her mine. I knew without a doubt that I could have Sally's tight pussy anytime I desired it. And this stacked office worker was going to be exhausted from the massive orgasms that I had just given her. Smiling and feeling smug, I pulled my satisfied cock from her swamped juice box with a loud pop, our mixed cum leaked out onto her clothes.

Sally gripped the counter, gently raising herself up. She turned around, grabbed the sides of my head, and pulled me into a passionate kiss. She broke the kiss with a giggle. "That was fun," she laughed, with her eyes settling on my long, rigid cock as it pointed slightly up directly at her 38D tits. "And you are still hard! You have impressive staying power, young man! Just like your mother advertised."

"WHAT!!??!! What did you say about my mother?" I demanded to know in a surprised high whiny voice.

"Relax," Sally urged me. "Your mom did not pimp you out. We were talking about our sex lives one day and your mother told me that your dad had been hung like a horse. She also said that she thought you might be too. So I decided to check it out, and she certainly was very right. But she didn't tell me you were so talented at fucking. You and your giant cannon sure know how to make a girl very happy."

"You've been planning this?"

"Yeah, I have been considering this for a while. Although the age range between us concerned me. Almost makes it seem like cradle robbing, but this little adventure just happened to coincide with Jack trying to tell me who I could see or who I could date. So I decided to go for it and enjoy some fun and revenge at the same time."