Adventures of Jason, Teenage Stud

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The heat from inside her pussy was like a blast furnace consuming my prick with its fire. I was hilting in her hot box with every powerful lunge. Her tits were bouncing and shaking, and her pussy was clutching and squeezing my cock as it sailed in and out of her. Her hips were flying up and down as she took my big cock into her churning cunt over and over. There was so much juice flowing out of her cunt, it was running down the crack of her ass, and coating my belly and balls with its sticky warmth. I didn't have much composure left; I was close to cumming. I felt the aching in my balls and knew that it would not be long. As lost as I was in my own need for release, I could sense that it was just a matter of seconds before she would go soaring up into the bliss of total gratification.

"Yes...yes...yes...yes," she hissed out, as she jerked her cunt up and down my spearing cock as hard and fast as she could. Then, just as she was tittering on the brink, I lost the final part of my control, and I began to cum in long ropes of white fire. I grunted and lunged up into her, driving my cock all the way to the bottom of her tight rippling cunt. "Ohhhfucckkkkkkk..." I cried as my boy juice began to coat the inside of her womb with its thick paste.

"I know...I know," I panted, as I stopped thrusting. "I didn't mean to cum that quickly. I am sorry."

"I don't know what ... you are talking about," Amber wheezed as she worked her hips faster pulling my spewing cock deeper into her hungry cunt. "... Still feels ... hard to me. ...Ohhhhhh God, GIVE ME THAT COCK!"

She was right. Even as my prick was ejaculating massive gushes of hot cum inside her, my penis did not go down or lose a stroke. As my cum filled her vibrating twat completely, I could feel the hot, sticky sap oozing out around the base of my shaft. Amber grabbed my head and locked her mouth over mine, thrusting her tongue inside my mouth. She kissed me with all the passion of a sex-crazed animal, urging me to pump my big cock in and out of her tight, clutching pussy. I furiously began to work my hips back and forth again, as she groveled below me.

"Oh God ... oh God ... oh God ... HERE IT COMES!!!" Amber screamed in my ear as I kept my hard-charging cock pounding in and out of her cum-dripping pussy. Her hips were jerking up and down frantically as she fucked herself up against my thrusting prick. Her hands locked on the pumping cheeks of my ass, pulling me deeper into her hot boiling cunt. All at once, she stiffened under me, her whole-body straining as she thrust her clutching, grasping cunt up at me. Her legs wrapped tightly my waist as she screamed out her orgasm.

"GAWWWDDDDD... FFFUUCCKKK," she yelled as I continued to drive my thick cock down into the exploding inferno of Amber's cunt. I only knew how to do one thing in the sex department and that was to hammer my big cock into the clutching opening between her tightly wrapped legs. I slid my hands under her legs and lifted them into the air. This forced the backs of her legs onto my shoulders as I drilled into her hot, slick pussy. She let out a deep grunt every time, and I could feel my big, dangling nuts slapping up against the juice-slathered cheeks of her ass. This was all so wild. How could I be fucking this vision of beauty? How could she think I was older? I was in hog heaven, and I did not need to cum. I felt like I was just getting started. I continued to pour cock into her clutching cunt, her tight pussy gripping my thundering prick as it sawed in and out of the hot socket of her pussy. Trying to get better leverage, I pushed her thighs up against her quivering breasts, flattening the soft pillows as I continued to work my twelve inches of hard teen cock in and out of her creaming twat.

"God, unh...feels so gooooood, unh...fuck my pussy, unh...with your big dick, unh," she grunted as I drilled into her. In my side vision, I caught the movement of her feet moving back and forth by my head in time to my thrusting into her hot pussy. I never knew if this was a new climax or the continuation of the first one, but I could feel her start to gather herself for another big one. She fought and strained to reach it, her muscles tensed and her pussy clenching down tighter and tighter around my pistoning prick.

"Uh...uh...uh...uh," she choked out, thrusting herself up against me, trying to pull me deeper and deeper into her fiery depths. I pushed against the front seat for better traction and hammered into her with wild abandon as she writhed and thrashed about below me.

"This, uh...IT, uh...Now, uh...OHHHGGGOOODDDD," she cried out as her body began to tremble and shake uncontrollably. She arched her back so hard she almost threw me off, as she thrust herself up against my pounding cock. She raked fingernails across my back like claws leaving red marks. As she screamed in my ear, every muscle in her body shook and quivered as she bucked beneath me while I continued to drill my hard cock into her creaming cunt. Finally, she stopped humping back at me, and her quivering legs wrapped from around my waist. I stopped stroking into and lay exhausted on top to her. My cock felt the last tremors of her powerful climax tremble through her pussy.

"That was ... the Best...was the best...ever..." she whispered as her cunt gave a last feeble twitch around my cock. "God, where did you learn to fuck like that? Jesus, your cock! You totally make Hank look like he's queer. Fuck, you know how to fuck!"

How do you tell someone who thinks you are older than you are, and sort of a cock-God that you are barely older enough to drive and was a virgin until 20 minutes before? So, I just kept my mouth shut. Yet, all the compliments made me feel like a superman, and made my rod harder than ever. Our bodies were stuck together with all the sweat and cum, and we lay there just trying to catch our breath. After a few minutes, I carefully rose up and pulled out of her clutching cunt. She moaned at the loss, but then she stared in disbelief at my thick swollen prick that had not diminished an inch as it swung back and forth between my thighs.

"My God, you're still hard! You've cum twice and you are still hard!" she said with awe in her voice. "That is quite a big repeater peter you have there," she said laughing at her own joke.

With my new found confidence, and her willingness to continue, I decided to try the position that I had always fantasized about, doggie-style. I urged Amber up on her knees, her face turned toward the passenger side window. With her perfect ass pointing right at me, her big tits swinging underneath her, and her glistening pussy lips winking at me from between her spread thighs. I moved behind her and positioned myself between her legs. I wrapped my hand around my big, fat cock and lifted the rounded tip up to her waiting pussy. Using the head to spread apart her dripping pussy lips, I eased my cock into her tight wet cunt. I looked down and watched my big, blue-veined teenage shaft slowly disappear up into her hot vagina. The sight made my cock jump and twitch in anticipation. Gradually I fed my shaft deeper into her slick channel until I was buried inside her hot, clutching cunt. Amber moaned in delicious pleasure. I leaned over and she turned her head to the side, and we shared a deep passionate kiss with my cock buried inside her hot pussy. With her back arched, her neck bent, she and I kissed long and deep before we started to move. Finally, I broke the kiss and whispered in Amber's ear, "I am going to fuck you like you have never been fucked." Then leaning back, grabbed hold of her waist, and began to work my hips, sliding my cock in and out of her hot, clutching pussy.

While I worked behind her, pumping into her tight cunt, I had a revelation! I maybe young and unskilled as a lover, but I had two things that I knew Amber desired right then. One was my newly impressive big cock, and the other was I had lots and lots of energy. I had caught my breath and wasn't even close to cumming now. I was going to be the cock-God she thought I was. I was going to tear her sweet pussy up. As I picked up the pace of my thrusts, I looked down and watched my shaft sliding in and out, glistening with her juices. Her ass cheeks rippled as my hips pounded into her backside.

"Oh, yeah, fuck me... fuck me." she groaned. "Fuck me, baby. You're so big! You feel so fucking good in me!" We slammed together, our bodies working into a frenzy. Her hot, clenching pussy caressed my rock-hard cock as I pumped in and out of her. She was buzzing with passion as I ramrodded her with long hard thrusts, driving her body into the seat cushions.

"AAAHHH FUCK!!" she gasped. Amber's cunt was like hot lava as she bucked her hips and ass up at me. "OH FUCK ME HARD!!" Responding to her pleading, I reached around and grabbed both her straining tits in my hands and began to jackhammer my cock in and out of her. I was furiously thrusting into her with short fast strokes. The electricity was intense, and my cock felt like it was burning up as I plowed into her quivering pussy. Amber was now taking me to the hilt on every butt-rippling stroke as I pounded into her. She was pinned against the car seat with nowhere to move except twisting her head from side to side, flinging her sweat-drenched hair everywhere. She cried out as I held her big tits and fucked my huge cock into her hungry cunt, "OH YES... I'M THERE...OH SO GOOD...FUCK MEEEE GOOD!!"

I could feel her cunt start to contract and vibrate on my thrusting cock. She was cumming hard, but I didn't stop fucking her. "SHIT YES!! I'M... GONNA... YES... CUMMING AGAIN!!"

I just grunted in response as I stroked in and out of her tight, climaxing cunt. Her groin and thighs were covered with the hot juices that were pouring from her cunt. As our bodies slammed together, droplets of pussy juice splattered everywhere by my thrusting, pounding cock, and rivulets of her warm, thick juices ran down her thighs coating my swinging balls and drenched the car seat. There was an obscene, wet slapping sound that filled the interior of the small car as our bodies lewdly crashed together. She was panting and letting out a loud grunt every time I ripped my out-of-control cock into her juicy, leaking cunt.

"...ah...love...ah...how...ah...fuck...ah...me...ohhhhh," she mumbled as I wildly fucked into her battered pussy. This was pure fucking! The car seat was groaning from all the rocking back and forth. I could feel my long prick bounce off her cervix every time I plunged into her. She shoved herself back at me on every stroke into her hungry cunt. Amber was shaking, her eyes closed tight, her head flailing side to side as my cock pistoned in and out of her willing snatch.

"Yes! ...Yes! ... Yes! ... Oh-God-oh-God-oh-God!" she gasped as I slammed my young teenage meat into her wet, tight hole. With one more powerful thrust, I sent her over the top again, and Amber's cunt imploded, clamping down on the massive giant that invaded her most intimate places. "GOD, JASON! GIVE IT TO ME! OOOHH!!" she screamed.

Amber was cumming hard. Sweat covered her body, and rivers of pussy juice streamed down her legs, all the windows were fogged up with steam, and I had driven her to continuous orgasm phase. Every time I plowed my thick, cock deep inside her, it now sparked an orgasmic eruption that was pushing her higher and higher.

"Ughh... so much cock...Baby...you're killing me...ughh...I want more! ...Fuck Me ...More!!" She whined uncontrollably. I could feel the cum building in my swinging balls as I pumped into her. Her cunt was growing tighter, and my cock was flexing, but I wanted Amber to keep cumming, so I clenched my ass to maintain control. She cried out as her orgasms kept shooting through her in waves consumed by our fucking, and her pussy twitched and pulled at my ramming cock.

OOOOYYYY!! I CAN'T TAKE... CUMMMMIINNGG ... AGAIN!! ...OHHH FUCK... I NEVER... NEVER FELT... OOOOOOHHH...!!!" She was gasping for breath and screaming at the same time as one cum followed the next. I was in the zone, but the pressure in my balls and the tight velvet grip of her rippling pussy was getting to me. I was doing everything I could to continue to fuck her. I ran multiplication tables in my head, searched for the correct lyrics to songs I knew, while my body moved in wild gyrations as it ached to make my pleasure last longer. Amber continued to shout uncontrollably as I neared the end of my assault on her glorious cunt.

"OHH... MY... OHH... CHRIST... OHH... FUCK... OHH... YOU... GODDAMN... FUCKING ... STUD!!!"

As my hips pumped my long teenage meat deep into her spasming pussy, I realized she had called me a "stud." Me, a stud? It seems silly, but that simple compliment from this sexy goddess who bucked and jerked in orgasmic pleasure beneath me sent me over the top. I felt the sperm rise in my balls and start the short journey up my thrusting cock. "YES ...... I am gonna cum!!" I shouted, as I pushed deep into her clutching cunt and exploded. My cock erupted inside her sending rope after rope of boiling cum into her womb. Her inner walls were painted white with my creamy jizz. My climax was so intense that it felt like my insides were being spewed into her cunt. Our bodies were locked together in a sexy, sweaty embrace as my cock continued to spasm deep inside her. I kept flexing my cock trying to keep it going. Her over worked cunt was still pulling and twitching and fluttering up and down the length of my big young cock. Finally, my balls emptied their massive load, and I collapsed onto her sweaty back. I reveled in my conquest. I had just fucked a beautiful and experienced college girl into complete submission on my first sexual intercourse attempt. I must be good!! Maybe I was a stud! I kept my cock in her warm wet cunt until even my big boy was forced out by her spasms. I flopped down in the seat next to her, exhausted but amazingly alive.

"...mmm ...mmm ...mmm!! I've never been fucked like that!! It's... Ohhh my...!! We are going to have to do this again!!... WOW... Your cock is so awesome! I love your cock!" Amber moaned as she slumped to the car seat. Her glowing face landed in my lap, and she took my drained cock into her wet mouth. She started licking all our combined juices off my still sizeable prick, and I looked down at this amazingly sexy woman nursing on my clearly desirable cock. It was only then that I realized my summer had just gotten a whole lot better!