Adventures of Rishi

Story Info
Rishi's cunning ways and deception to get what he wants.
4.2k words
4.3
5.7k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's end of the exams and summer break at school, Rishi is relieved. Soon his parents would be leaving as well for pilgrimage. They've been meaning to go for a long time but couldn't find the time to do so. His sister Tara was eager to go with them so she'll be going as well. Rishi on the other hand didn't want to go as he wanted this opportunity to hang out with his friends and have night parties at his home while his parents were away.

All of this would be going really well until sensing Rishi's motives his mother decided it wouldn't be good to leave him alone. She decided to send him to her mother's place for the vacations. He was really disappointed with this. Everything he had planned had come to an end.

Unwillingly he was on his way to his grandmother's home. It's not that Rishi didn't like his grandmother but she lived in a small village and there was nothing much for him to do there. Also his grandmother lived alone and was a strict disciplinarian. As he got down the bus stop he asked the on-goers for directions to his grandma's house. After 20 minutes of walk he reached her house which happened to be bigger than the other houses around.

He called for her grandmother but there was no response. He walked around the house calling for her, just as he was going to turn around believing that she was not home at the moment. He heard the water running from the bathroom, he walked towards the shower and sure enough someone was bathing inside. He stood on the chair to look through the small window above the bathroom door and there she was! Grandma soaping her voluptuous breasts, her back towards him.

Rishi was shocked to see her naked body, it was the first time he had seen a woman's naked body and more so his grandmother. Although she was in her late 50's she had the body of young mature woman, her huge breasts hung heavy on her chest. She had her head tilted back under the shower and was now lathering her crotch. His cock stiffened instantly. He kept staring at her as she washed the soap off her body, her back still turned towards him displaying her big and tight butt. Just as she took the towel and started to dry herself, he came to his senses and left the house before she could noticed him.

Seeing her beautiful body, he was overcome with desires to have her. He was thinking of ways he could have sex with her and none seemed to be good enough and then it hit him, she is a very religious woman with strong belief for superstitions. He knew just what to do.....

He went back to the nearby town seeking a shop where he could get fake beard and moustache and some saffron robe, after some searching he found the beard and moustache from a fancy dress shop and the religious attire from a nearby garment shop. He went back to her house dressed as a sadhu and called her out.

Sadhu: Is anyone home?

After calling a few times, she finally responded

Grandma: I'll be there in a minute.

After some minutes the old lady came out of the house.

Sadhu: My lady, I'm a wandering sadhu, can you spare some water?

Grandma: Please sit, i'll be back with the water soon

She came back with a pitcher full of water and found him waiting by the gate waiting for her.

Grandma: You've been standing the whole time, please come in and have some water.

She guided him to the veranda and he took a seat. She served him water and sat beside him.

Sadhu: Thank you my child, may the lord bless you.

Grandma: Do you need something to eat?

Sadhu: No my child, I don't eat much, may the gods bless your kind heart for giving me this water.

He looked at her, her hair was tied in a bun and she was wearing a traditional sari, her headgear was slightly loose and her forehead was glowing, her eyes were dark and deep, her skin was a bit pale but smooth and silky, her face was oval shaped and her nose was prominent but not big, her lips were thick and red. Her breasts were visible even through her blouse and her waist was slim. Rishi who was dressed as the sadhu was very excited to see her like this. Given the information he knew about his family, he decided to start manipulating her.

Sadhu: Child is your name Padmini?

Surprised Grandma answered

Grandma: Yes guruji, but how do you know my name....

Sadhu: I can feel the presence of a spirit in this house, a spirit with unfulfilled desires that calls for your name.

Grandma was taken aback, her face was pale white.

Grandma: I don't understand.

Sadhu: Do not worry, it means you no harm. If my assumptions are correct this is the spirit of your husband, did your husbands die 5 years ago?

Grandma was stunned

Grandma: That's right, he died 5 years ago.

Sadhu: Given the age of this unclaimed soul, I am sure that this is the spirit of your husband. In the presence of the spirit, you must only answer with truth for the questions that I am about to ask you.

Grandma was scared now, she didn't know what to do.

Grandma: Please ask what you'd like to know guruji

Sadhu: Since your husband's demise, did you engage in sexual relations with anyone?

She was shocked to hear that, she didn't expect the sadhu to ask such question. She was confused and didn't know whether to tell the truth or not.

Grandma: Not since his death

Sadhu: Have you ever slept with anyone while you were married to him or before marriage?

Grandma: Never! I was loyal to my dear husband till his death, my virginity was a gift to him and will continue like that until i die

Sadhu: Tell me then, do you get sexual desires nowadays?

Grandma hesitated to answer.

Grandma: Guruji, although I've aged, my body aches for sex, but my loyalty for my husband is more important and I'll never take anyone else till i die.

Sadhu: Child, listen to me carefully. It's now clear that the spirit of your husband still resides in this home because he can't see you suffering like this. He wants to engage in sex with you and pleasure you but he is only soul now and no body through which he can pleasure you.

Grandma: I understand, please guruji, tell me what can i do.

Sadhu: The spirit will take over a body to satisfy you, that person will be taken over by your husband's soul and you must treat him like your husband.

Grandma: Guruji, I have a question, couldn't my dear husband have did this before if this was the reason he wasn't able to depart for heaven?

Sadhu: The spirit can't take over just any man. He must be of your family! He can only get in a body that contains a part of him.

Grandma: Someone in the family! Guruji, wouldn't that be a grave sin?

Sadhu: Child, do not worry, the spirit will possess a member of your family but he will not be conscious of his actions. He will be completely controlled by the spirit and you should treat him like your husband, he will remember nothing once he is back in his original body.

Grandma: Who could be the one guruji?

Sadhu: Do you have any man from your family in your house nowadays?

Grandma: Not yet guruji, but my grandson will be coming soon. Guruji I can't even imagine my husband taking over our grandson's body.

Sadhu: Do not be so conflicted my child! You must fulfill your late husband's wishes without any guilt. I am afraid I must leave now and be on my way, I have a long journey ahead of me.

Grandma: Thank you guruji, may the gods bless you and protect you.

The sadhu left, Rishi was really happy with the way things were turning out.

He returned to the town and changed into his normal clothes and started walking back to his grandmother's house. When he reached, he saw a truck parked in the front of the house and two men were loading boxes and furniture onto it.

He walked in and saw his grandmother giving the last touches to the decoration, his grandmother welcomed him and hugged him.

Grandma: Rishi, my boy. How was the journey?

Rishi: It was fine Grandma!, I am so happy to see you!

Grandma: Oh i am happy to see you too my dear boy, come on Rishi, let me show you your room, you must be very tired.

Grandma led him into a large room, it had a double sized bed and a desk and a study table. There was a large closet and a full length mirror.

Grandma: This is your room, Rishi. Make yourself comfortable.

She was about to leave the room when Rishi called her

Rishi: Grandma!

Grandma: Yes Rishi, what is it?

Rishi: Nothing, it's just that you have not given me a welcome kiss.

Grandma: Now that you're such a big boy, i thought you didn't want your grandma's kisses, come to me my dear boy, let grandma kiss you!

Grandma kissed him on the cheek and then the other and gave him a tight hug, he felt her huge breasts pressing against his chest. She then turned around and left the room.

Rishi was excited. The plan was working perfectly. He was eager to begin his sexual escapades with his grandma but decided to wait for the right time. He was going to play the part of a naive grandson. He stayed in his room all day thinking about how he would make his grandma horny and seduce her.

At night his grandmother made food and they ate together. They were talking about Rishi's studies and his upcoming vacations and their plans to visit various temples in the near future when suddenly, she remembered the conversation with the sadhu earlier in the day.

She was very nervous of what will happen once Rishi's body will be overtaken by her husband, but one part of her mind was also desperate for it to happen soon. She wanted desperately to feel the hands and the cock of a man once again and wanted to get as many fucks out of her grandson's body as possible.

She lay on the bed uncomfortably anticipating the moment Rishi's body will be over take. On the other hand Rishi was thinking hard on how to initiate, for this was the most crucial event, he must execute it right. As sleep started to creep in on her. Her eyes beginning to close, Rishi decided to make his move, he walked towards her room. Standing outside her room, he knocked on the open door. Speaking in tone different that his pretending to his grandfather.

Rishi: Wake up my love, for I've come for you after a long wait.

Suddenly awake by the sound she stood up

Grandma: Is it you my dear husband?

Rishi: It's me my love.

She was overwhelmed with joy, believing it be her beloved husband.

She walked towards him and hugged him tight and started crying

Grandma: I've missed you my dear, I've waited for you, for so long, I love you, I miss you.

Rishi: You look beautiful just like the day you stepped into this house as a new bride, never another woman could match your beauty, my dear wife, I have waited for this moment for so long.

Grandma: I must be honest, I feel a bit uncomfortable for having you in the body of our grandson.

Rishi: Hahaa! Once i undress you will see exactly why i chose the body of our grandson for this.

Rishi reached around her neck and removed the upper string holding her saree together

Her sari and the petticoat started to slide down as he continued undoing the strings on her back. Now she stood only in her blouse and under pants in front of her young grandson's body

He then took off his kurta pajama revealing his fit body underneath. Her eyes fixed on him in admiration

His hand reached over her and removed the top string, her heavy boobs hanging on her bra trying to free themselves. He removed the cloth coverings her big round nipples and a gasp was heard out of his mouth

Rishi: This body will suffice perfectly, have a look at those boobs.

Hearing him saying something like that and seeing a look of lust in her husband's eyes, she was about to say something when Rishi brought his lips onto hers. Rishi's tongue fought hers into submission as she started to reciprocate the passion and desire she felt for her husband. His tongue then moved along her cheeks and on her chin, moving down he found the erect nipples that begged for attention.

She watched intently, her boob inside her grandsons mouth, a picture that didn't looked quite right. Rishi sucked and kissed her tender flesh, pulling at her teat with his teeth, feeling her thighs grinding into his palm that rested on her pussy. The smell of her wet pussy made his dick fully erect, it was huge, she thought. Her breasts looked tight and full, they are too big for her small frame, she tried hiding them as much as she could but could not, the young girlish figure had converted into a mature womanly body, and her skin was glowing bright.

She had a healthy desire to feel his fingers and tongue between her legs. She moaned at the touch of his warm fingers on her cold thighs. Her long erect clitoris and her dripping cunt hole gave Rishi the enticement to play more.

She screamed from the ecstatic pleasure his fingers were causing inside of her sopping hole. As the finger in her pussy hole rubbed, pushed deeper inside and brought her near to her orgasm, Rishi's second finger penetrated her tight butt, with a deep sigh she lost her self in his passionate devour of her tits. Her husbands tongue slithered between the pink folds of her glistening cunt, tasting her, inhaling the scent of her arousal, all while fingering her tight ass and squeezing the plump globe of her tit in his large, work-roughened hands, sucking her teat till it was as swollen, pink and sensitive as she could stand it.

Her tongue traced his hard chest down to the six pack, kissing every muscle and then following a trail of her husband's hair, reaching the very part where his dick was raging hard. As her warm mouth engulfed his bulbous head and her fingers massaged his balls and the thick base of his dick, he decided it's time to show her a nice fuck.

With his one hand he parted her cunt lips, taking his thumb and teasing the nub of her clit, which by now had emerged from beneath its protective sheath. With a soft blow, he forced the clitoris, not that it needed the help, out of its pocket, watching it flare to nearly three times it's size, turning a dark maroon. Her thighs trembled with desire and her tongue lost rhythm as he plunged a long middle finger into her wet cunt, caressing the soft walls within, massaging her sweet spot while continuing to work her throbbing clit.

Growling, Rishi rammed the full length of his hard shaft into his grandma. She arched back from him as he repeatedly entered and withdrew, sending pleasure searing through her like lightning, hitting every nerve, her nails scratching red streaks in the sheets and pillows and his back. A hot current ran through his dick making her squirm. Rishi released his lips from the soft flesh, watching his grandma squirm and scream with intense pleasure and delight. His balls slapped into her sopping pussy as his cock impaled her, banging deep into her, nearly halfway to his balls.

Grinning as she climaxed and squirting her juice over his thrusting shaft and dripping to his balls, her hot juices covered him making it easier and faster to re-enter and force her up a higher ramp. Her fluids leaked out and oozed between his thrusting cheeks, lubricating his own rear, tempting and teasing him into giving him the urge to join his grandma.

Grandma was caught breathless as he dipped a moistened forefinger into the tiny circle of his backdoor. Slowly, carefully, she relaxed to let his finger work its magic. As his finger spread the gooey oil across the pucker and massaged it deeper. Rishi was humped by a series of wonderful emotions, the rawness of the act excited him further.

As her hole loosened around his finger, he pulled out and replaced his probing fingertip with his big fat cock. With gentle strokes he slipped himself just barely into her tiny little asshole.

Rishi: Oh my dear, your pussy feels as tight as that of a virgin's

Grandma: My love i was deprived of sex for the last 10 years, only if you hadn't fallen ill in your last days, i believe you would have left his world fucking me hard every day my dear husband!

Rishi: So what do you think of our grandson's cock my dear wife? Do you think its worth staying inside of you?

Grandma: My love, it's so nice to have it inside of me but at the same time it feels so wrong!

Rishi: Do not worry about that my dear. For if you think of it, I am him and he is me by blood.

All this conversation going on while his big fat cock was struggling to push beyond the tip of his cock inside her tight little butt.

Grandma: My love, please not there! Your cock in just in my pussy felt like you tore me apart, like a virgin does, but my asshole is indeed a virgin. I won't be able to take in such a monster inside. Please my dear stop for I am going insane by your teasing, fuck my wet pussy, but please spare my virgin asshole my husband.

Hearing that Rishi couldn't hold himself back and thrust in hard with all the energy he had. His big throbbing cock pushing up all the way to the root. Her tender walls burning and straining under the onslaught. Her inner muscles squeezed around him so tightly and it made him groaned uncontrollably. She screamed in pain. Her dry throat screamed for his thrusting to stop

Grandma: AAAAH! Stop! Stop! Please my love stop it

Rishi's mind went berserk with the unbelievable pleasure it experienced. He reached his pinnacle with just the two-thirds of his meat deep in her rectum.

Grandma: Pl-please stop!! You've ripped me apart. It's too big, you've torn my little asshole apart.

He stayed motionless, her smooth inner channel a wonderous feeling of heaven. A true sense of power shot through him. Rishi couldn't help from starting his humping. Pulling out slowly he slammed into the backside of his grandmother. She cried out loudly, the pain running through her like electric shocks.

The fiery waves of pain rippled across her flesh, making her inner channel grip him tightly and squeezed the life out of his fat prick. A storm was building within her, her body quivering and writhing against the young giant and his raging prick. His hips were grinding and swirling as her insides reacted to his entry

The slimy passageways within her hot depths coaxed him, engulfing and sucking at the pounding intruder that plundered her. His big fat cock was causing great discomfort within her tight anus. Yet, there was a rising warmth, a glow of pleasure spreading from his intruding cock and stimulating her, caressing and massaging the delicate nerves.

Rishi held himself on his arms, placing the palms of his hand just above the breasts. Her tight snug anal ring clung to his swollen shaft each time he withdrew. Pushing his way back in the passage widened momentarily allowing him a slight bit of additional room before once again squeezing him with unbridled force.

With each thrust it eased a tiny bit more. His blood pumped faster and harder. An onslaught of extreme pleasure swept throughout the youth's mind. She felt her fingers trembling as she clawed at the pillows. His thrusting and grunting echoed in the room. She felt him slamming her petals against her wet and gooey lips.

Feeling an unknown force pushing Rishi back and he impulsively replied in an opposing motion, plowing even deeper into her rectum than before. Each time his thrust forced her up she managed to go further up onto her face. Each time his downward stroke followed she would sink down onto the pillows. The plundering, grunting giant couldn't help it, the unbelievable feeling made him increase his tempo.

She felt her climax building with each slam he delivered. Her delicate nerve endings were triggered like a domino effect as a surge of pleasure grew, making her muscles begin to convulse. A pressure welled up from within and it suddenly seemed the end was near.

She was on the brink and Rishi's pounding was driving her over the edge. Her climax exploded within her loins and the fire burned like a raging inferno. She screamed as a violent eruption of fluid escaped her pussy. She felt him ramming his massive tool deep inside of her as she quivered and jerked under him.

12