Adventures of Rishi Ch. 02

Story Info
Rishi is no short of ideas on violating his grandma.
6.9k words
4.35
6.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sun rose on the village and Padmini woke up feeling the weight of her grandson's body on hers, he had his head buried in her boobs and his hand on her crotch, he was still fast asleep, she looked at him and remembered their nightly adventure, she smiled and kissed his forehead.

Rishi woke up, she had dressed him in his clothes and made him look presentable before he woke up, he was in his room and was laying on his bed. She was standing in front of him and was asking him something, he was trying to concentrate on what she was saying but couldn't.

Grandma: Are you okay Rishi? You don't look too good.

Rishi: I am fine Grandma, just a little tired, I'll be alright.

Grandma: Why don't you eat something? I've already cooked some food for you.

Rishi: Thank you, I'm not really hungry, I think I'll rest a bit longer.

Grandma: Alright then, you should rest.

Grandma: If you need anything, call me, okay.

Rishi: Sure, thanks.

She walked towards the door and left. The unbelievable events of last night kept playing in Rishi's mind. He wanted more and wanted it at any rate. He started devising his next plan. He decided to get her attention.

Grandma was cooking in the kitchen when she heard a voice from Rishi's room. She went into his room and found him sitting on his bed, looking a little pale and dizzy. She sat beside him and started caressing his forehead.

Grandma: What's the matter? Are you not feeling well?

Rishi: I feel a little lightheaded, can you give me something to drink.

Grandma: Sure, I'll get you a glass of water.

She went into the kitchen and came back with a glass of water; he drank the water and felt a little better.

Grandma: Are you sick or something?

Rishi: No, just feel a little tired. It's like all that sleep yesterday wasn't enough.

The reason why he didn't get much sleep last night made her blush.

Grandma: You should take a shower and have something to eat, you'll have some energy.

Rishi: That would be great.

Grandma: I'll wash your clothes, go take a bath.

She left the room and started washing his clothes.

Rishi wanted to try his luck again, he was craving for his grandma and wanted to get her attention somehow to please him. He thought of silly little idea to try.

He called for her acting all panicked to manipulate her.

Grandma: Did something happen Rishi?

Rishi: Come here grandma, quickly, you need to see this.

Grandma: See what?

She walked into the bathroom and stood at the doorway.

Grandma: What happened?

She looked down and saw his erect penis. She gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

Rishi: Grandma! We need to see a doctor.

Grandma: What's wrong?

Rishi(acting innocent): I think something is wrong with me grandma! My penis is very hard, I think we need to see the doctor, there must be something wrong.

Grandma: Rishi, calm down, this is a natural phenomenon.

Rishi: Really? Because this feels very weird and uncomfortable grandma! What will it take to go back to normal?

Grandma: Okay Rishi, don't panic, there's nothing wrong. This is called an erection, all men get erections, especially when they're young.

Rishi: Really? I didn't know.

Grandma: It's a good thing you got an erection, because it means you're a healthy young man.

Rishi: Well, if you say so.

Grandma: Don't worry about it, this will pass in a while.

She made up that excuse and left in a hurry to avoid the uncomfortable encounter. It was quite the dual nature of the situation that while she let him fuck her in the belief that it was her husband's soul doing it, she felt embarrassed looking at her grandson like that when he didn't act possessed.

Disappointed with her leaving, he knew he would have to keep up with his naive and innocent play. He finished showering and got dressed. He decided to wear dhoti without any underwear any nothing to cover his upper body.

He went to the dining hall where she awaited him to serve breakfast, he had his hips foreword to make sure she saw that he was still hard. His efforts didn't go to waste, that was indeed the first thing she saw, she gasped at the sight of it, wondering why the boy's cock was still hard.

Rishi: Grandma! please serve me something i am famished.

She served him food without any questions while her eyes still glued to the boy's cock, it still looked so majestic to her and yet a taboo when she remembered that it was her grandson. He finished his breakfast soon, and wore a shirt to cover his upper body.

Rishi: Grandma, I am going outside, explore the place, I've come here after such a long time I don't even remember most of it.

This caught her attention.

Grandma: You're going out now? Looking like that?

Rishi: Anything wrong grandma? Should i switch to jeans?

Grandma: That's not the issue my dear, it's your....

Rishi: My what?

Grandma: Your penis. It's still hard.

Rishi acted all panicked.

Rishi: See! I told you this doesn't feel normal, it hasn't gone down since then. I am going to the doctor!

Grandma: Wait! My dear boy, this issue could be resolved if you just relieve yourself.

Rishi: Huh? Relieve how?

Grandma: You seriously don't know my dear? Didn't your mother or father teach you about this.

Rishi: No grandma, if you know a solution, please just tell me, it feels so uncomfortable with my penis hard like this.

Realizing that this was the only way she could stop him panicking and going around the village with a erection on display, she decided to act.

Grandma: Close the door, let me see what we can do.

She walked into his room and he followed her, closing the door behind them. She pulled his dhoti down and there he was standing half naked in front of her with his cock just a few inches away from her mouth. He tried acting the shy boy and covered his hardon with his hands.

Grandma: Were you going to go out with underwear my dear?

Rishi: It felt so uncomfortable grandma, my penis pressing against the underwear.

Grandma: Hmm, now pull down your hands and let me see.

He obeyed her and took his hands off his cock. She held his hand and made him grab his cock, so that she didn't have to touch it directly.

Grandma: Now stroke your penis, Rishi.

He did so in a irregular way going really slow, holding it with just 2 fingers. She tried his best to explain to him again and again, but he was determined to not follow her advice and pretended to not know how to do it.

Grandma: Forget it. I am going to help you this one time, learn it well and do it the next time you get an erection. Remember don't tell another soul about it.

Rishi: What will happen if I do tell anyone?

Grandma: You'll get in serious trouble and i won't be able to help you, so you better not.

He nodded his head, and she held his cock with some hesitation but then held it tight in her palm and started stroking his cock slowly with one hand, her other hand was holding his balls and caressing them gently.

His cock was getting harder with every passing second, grandma was pleasuring him and he was loving it, but he needed more, seeing that nothing was happening she spit on his cock to lubricate it and started to caress his buttocks while kissing his belly, he let out a moan.

Grandma: Does it feel good my darling.

Rishi: Yes, I don't know what is happening but it does feel so good.

But her hopes of having him cum soon was still not happening. Rishi was doing everything he could to not cum so soon and spoil the situation.

Rishi: Is this not working grandma?

Grandma: No, I think we need a different approach.

Grandma was disappointed and started stroking him with both her hands, her fingers were running up and down his shaft and rubbing his sensitive head. His cock was glistening with her spit and pre-cum was leaking from his tip. She kept stroking his cock for another 5 minutes with no luck of his cumming. She was starting to get annoyed with the delay.

Grandma: Rishi, close your eyes.

Rishi: Why Grandma?

Grandma: Just do what i asked and don't look until i ask you to.

Rishi: Ok grandma.

He closed his eyes, and she finally reached out to his cock with her mouth. She kissed the tip of his cock and he moaned at the touch of her lips on his tip. She opened her mouth wide and engulfed his whole cock in her mouth.

She started bobbing her head up and down and licking his shaft as she did. She could feel his cock pulsating in her mouth and could tell that he was getting close. She stopped and started jerking him off again.

She was jerking him off faster than ever, his cock was wet and glistening with her saliva. She was staring right into his eyes, which were shut tight.

Grandma: Open your eyes, Rishi.

Rishi did as he was told, and he saw his grandmother's face in front of him, her hands still stroking his cock. He looked at her with pleading eyes, begging for release. She continued to stroke him, while she started kissing his neck and licking his earlobes.

Rishi: This feels so good grandma...I...I am feeling something.

Grandma: Hold on a little longer my darling, we are almost there.

She kept on stroking his cock while continuing to kiss him all over his face and neck. Her tongue was tracing circles around his earlobe.

Grandma: Come on Rishi, cum for me.

She went down on him again, asking him to close his eyes, which he obeyed, she ran her tongue to the length of his cock. She licked the head of his cock, then wrapped her lips around it, and started sucking.

Grandma: I want you to cum my dear boy.

She spread his legs and started sucking his balls while stroking him. She kept bobbing her head and sucking his cock. She could tell that he was close, so she stroked his cock faster, and started sucking on his balls.

Grandma: That's right, cum for grandma.

She started stroking his cock even faster and harder.

Grandma: Cum for grandma.

With one last thrust, he shot his load into her mouth. His eyes were closed and his mouth was open, but no sound came out. His body was trembling. His cock twitched and more cum flowed out of him.

Grandma: That's it, let it all out.

She swallowed every drop of his cum and sucked his cock dry. She pulled her mouth off his cock and started to lick his balls, which were covered in his cum. She continued to lick and suck on his balls for a while, before releasing him.

Rishi's legs gave out, and he collapsed onto the bed. He was panting and gasping for air. His whole body was covered in sweat. He was still trying to catch his breath.

Rishi: Grandma, that was amazing. I don't know what happened, but it was so good.

Grandma: That's good. I am glad that I was able to help you.

She got up and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. She walked towards the door, and turned back to him.

Grandma: Remember, next time, you can take care of this on your own, okay?

Rishi: Thanks, Grandma.

His act of innocence was working on her. He needed to push a bit more to have everything in this house under his control.

Rishi: I am going to head out and explore the place Grandma!

Grandma: Alright. Stay safe my dear.

She smiled and left.

He waited till she was far away before jumping and doing a small victory dance. His plan was working perfectly.

Grandma went to the bathroom and cleaned herself. She washed her hands, her face, her mouth, and her hair. She couldn't get the taste of Rishi's cum out of her mind. It tasted so good, and she loved it but felt guilty as well.

Rishi went out to explore the place and to think of his next move. He still had the costume of the monk stashed behind a rock near his house. Not far from there was a tribal settlement, devoid of development. Their people still believed in superstitions and naive. He started to walk along the hill, hiking his way on the top. He was tired and he didn't bring any water with him. He was thirsty and tired but couldn't see any water source nearby, He kept walking in search of the water, after some time he finally came across an isolated house with not another soul to be seen anywhere near.

He walked up to the door and knocked. A mature woman around the age of his mother opened the door, she wore a loose sari, which hung below her hips, the crack of her ass visible and a blouse which displayed her cleavage, she wasn't dressed to have visitors.

Stranger: Yes, what do you need?

Rishi: Sorry, i got lost and am really thirsty, i couldn't find water anywhere and my phone has no signal.

Stranger: Oh! come in, there is water inside.

She let him in and showed him where the water is, he drank it like a camel.

Stranger: So, you got lost? Where are you heading?

Rishi: I was just walking around to see the area, i live down this hill which is a 5-10 mins after that.

Stranger: Are you from here? Since you don't look like a local.

Rishi: Oh, I am from Delhi, i am here to visit my grandma. Is there a problem? You look worried and sad; it seems like you were crying.

Stranger: Oh! you noticed. Nothing you could help, my daughter has a bad fever, her body is burning up, been 3 days like this, I've prayed to the gods but they do not show me any mercy, I lost my husband to this same course.

Rishi walked in the other room to see her daughter, she was young, maybe a few years younger than him, he put his palm on her, she sure had a high temperature. She was sleeping looking tired and sick. She could be just having a bad fever, he wanted to ask her why she didn't take him to the doctor but then remembered that people in these areas were quite underdeveloped and due to their superstitions the people here often avoided hospital, not that it would create much of a difference since the closest hospital was at least 2 hours away.

Rishi: She sure has a high fever.

The woman broke down crying.

Stranger: Oh god! Please cure my daughter, I will do anything to have her saved, I'll devote the rest of my life to you God!

Rishi being the cunning scoundrel thought of an idea and to take advantage of this situation as well.

Rishi: What is your name?

Stranger(sobbing): My name is ShubhaLakshmi, why do you ask?

Rishi: I know a monk with divine powers, let me get him to help you.

Her eyes lit up with hope.

ShubhaLakshmi: That'll be very kind of you, please hurry and fetch him.

Rishi dashed back to his home, figuring that this was nothing but a fever, that could be relieved with paracetamol and other medicines. After a while of sprinting, he finally reached his home, he was panting. He sneaked into the house while grandma was cooking, he reached for his bag and took the medicines that his mother made him carry as a backup in case he got sick, soon after getting the medicines he heads out to go back to the woman. On his way he changed into his monk's clothes wearing the beard and the tall hair tied in a bun.

He ran back, it was a lot of work, but he knew the reward will be worth the effort. Once he reached the house, he slowed down gathering his breath and trying to look calm and composed. He knocked on the door and ShubhaLakshmi rushed to open the door.

ShubhaLakshmi: Swamiji! were you sent by a boy to help us?

Rishi: Yes, my dear child, now hurry and show me where the girl is.

She escorted him to her room. He asked her to fetch some drinking water which she did. He asked her to step out of the room and asked to close the door once she left. Now that he was alone in the room, He took the tablet from his satchel and mixed it into the water. He lifted her head and slowly making the girl drink it. He came out of the room.

Rishi: I've given her the sacred water; it will bring down her fever in a few hours. Bring me a jar of water and I'll turn it into sacred water.

She did obediently. While she was looking away, he mixed the crushed tablet in the water which he did while he was in the room with her daughter. He handed her the water.

Rishi: keep it closed and somewhere clean. Once the girl's fever has gone down a little, she should be able to eat, make her drink this water again before sleeping. I'll come by tomorrow to see if the gods have been merciful and spare your daughter.

ShubhaLakshmi: Oh thank you so much Swamiji! Please bless us and pray for my daughter to get better.

Rishi: I will my child, now go and look after your daughter, I best be on my way.

ShubhaLakshmi: But Swamiji, please stay for the lunch, it's the least i could do for you after you took the trouble of coming all this way for us.

Rishi: I have things to do that can't wait my child, i will visit you tomorrow and you can serve me to your hearts content then.

Rishi left the house despite her pleas to stay, he hurried back to his home. Grandma must be waiting for him. He reached in time; she was waiting for lunch.

Grandma: So, what did you see around?

Rishi: Oh, nothing much grandma, I was just hiking and walking around, i am famished grandma, could you please serve me some food.

He sat down on his chair and was served his lunch; it was a simple one but he was hungry.

Grandma: Do you want to visit the temples with me tomorrow?

Rishi: I guess i could do with some sightseeing, the temples around here have a long history, but could we do it maybe day after tomorrow or some other day because i don't feel going to the temples yet.

Grandma: Alright, I'll make plans to go some other day.

After eating and spending some time with grandma, he retired to his room. It was a busy day and he was exhausted. He lay down on his bed and was fast asleep.

He was woken up by his grandma for the evening prayers, reluctantly he followed her to the praying room. She had just bathed, her hair still a little wet, her blouse was, seems like she wore them without drying herself properly, it was transparent now and showing her nipples over the blouse. She was just wearing the frock and the blouse, the blouse was too small to cover her breasts and they were popping out, quite a cleavage. His eyes fixed on her breasts while she was praying.

He had a boner in his pants, when she was done praying and both of them stood up it was the first thing she noticed. Rishi didn't try to hide it, he just acted as if it was nothing dirty. Her eyes fixed on his cock as they both walking towards the dining hall for dinner.

Grandma: Were you having a boner the whole time we prayed darling?

Rishi: I've had since i woke up Grandma, I don't know what causes it to act like this.

Grandma: Go relieve yourself boy.

Rishi: Ohh, sure, whatever you say grandma.

He sat down on the chair at the dining table and pulled his pants down, his cock standing like a pole he started to stroke it.

Grandma: Rishi no, not here, go to your room and do it my dear boy.

Rishi: Grandma, but i want to have dinner, I'll just do it after dinner grandma in my room.

He still didn't pull up his pants, her eyes fixed on his erection while she served him.

Grandma: Eat quickly my boy and relieve yourself.

Rishi: I could grandma, but I still don't know how to do it properly.

Grandma: You'll learn my dear boy, just try yourself.

He didn't bother trying the same trick on her as he did in the morning and retired to his room.

He thought for some time and decided it was time to act as the his grandfather again. He stripped every clothing he wore, his muscles big and hard, he was lean and fit and had thigh thighs with an impressive butt and cock, he walked out looking for her.

She was in the kitchen washing the dishes, he sneaked up behind her and just grabbed her from behind, pressing his crotch against her big jiggly butt and his hands squeezing her breasts and pressing her crotch.

Grandma: What the hell do you think you're doing RISHI!!

Rishi: (With a husky voice) Oh my dear wife stop with the struggling, for it's me your husband.

Grandma: Ohhh, my love! I am so sorry for shouting, but it becomes confusing with you possessing his body.

12