Adventures on Hor Ch. 01: Arrival

Story Info
Catherine (Cat) finds herself on a strange, primitive planet.
4.7k words
4.36
11.7k
12
5

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers

INTRODUCTION:

This is a fantasy/science fiction story. It revolves around the adventures of two separate people who have found themselves somehow transported to an unknown planet called HOR. The planet, events, people, and animals are all fictional and imagined to create an erotic series of adventures.

HOR is an undiscovered planet to Earth scientists. Where it is is unknown. HOR is similar to Earth, though it is also quite different. While its society, culture, races, and interactions are established, they are starkly primitive compared to the development on Earth. HOR has vast desert, vast oceans, dense forests, imposing ranges of mountains, and bountiful fields for food. What it doesn't seem to have is mechanization on a grand, wide-ranging scale like Earth. What happens, what is grown, what is produced is largely on the backs of people. As a result, the societal structure is largely that of a feudal society, if compared to Earth. Warlords wield vast power over regions as long as they can hold power; large cities have formed where commerce has thrived and councils of powerful and influential men have formed alliances; nomads roam the vast territories in-between in caravans perhaps similar to the Silk Road in Earth's past.

At the heart of it all, who has power and who doesn't, is still strength or money. Strength in the form of armies and being able to wield that army to a purpose or money to pay an army to do the bidding or provide protection. At the heart of the armies are expendable men to die; at the heart of accumulated power through money are expendable laborers. In large cities, people may seem free but are enslaved to an existence as in Earth's feudal times. Elsewhere, slavery is more open. Commerce is openly displayed in produce and products and in people. Women in the remote regions populated by nomads or controlled by warlords could as easily find themselves as slaves as not. Male slaves make up heavy labor needs and the expendable first waves of battles. Female slaves make the service group, light labor, and sexual gratification of the predominantly male population of the planet.

It is onto this world and these conditions that two from Earth, one female and one male, have found themselves separately. How they got to HOR will be unknown. If there is a way to return to Earth it too is unknown. How they will survive will depend on each of them separately or perhaps together.

CHAPTER 1: ARRIVAL

Catherine James had risen quickly in her career with the US Marines. An unlikely candidate for the Marines, she holds multiple Masters and PhD degrees in Mechanical Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Bio-Medical, and Nursing (during a period she was bored). Having been raised on a Montana ranch and growing up outdoor doing hard work with her brothers and father, she was also identified in the genius category. She left the ranch at 15 years old when she graduated from high school without hardly trying. She had her first Bachelor's degree, Mechanical Engineering, two years later. At age 24, she found herself bored with school and degrees. While she loved the ranch life, being outdoors, and working in any weather, her father insisted she find something to make use of her skills and intelligence. She wasn't sure her decision to join the Marines satisfied that but it at least followed in her father's footsteps as a former Marine.

Physically, she was a natural for the Marines. She was trim and athletic with a 5' 9" body at 120 pounds that was used to hard work and heavy exertion. She could shoot a weapon from the back of a horse or hundreds of yards from a high branch in a tree. She was used to walking or leading a horse for miles through dense forests or mountainsides in search of strays. Her mind gave her an edge in anticipating demands and expectations. She left the training phase of the Marines at the top of her class in every aspect but the most physical measurements of brute strength that some men would still best her at.

During an early tour of combat, she was pulled back to the States for a special assignment. Intelligence analysts had detected a possible site containing the production of weapons of mass destruction. She was attached to a special Marine unit tasked to infiltrate the region and make an assessment of the site. Her analysis had been so thorough and convincing, it led to the site's destruction by drone attack. After rejoining her unit on the combat assignment, she excelled there, too. The Marines soon developed a special task group commissioned for combat potential and reconnaissance with heavy requirements for scientific analysis.

Catherine James was quickly promoted to a Captain rank. Though fully qualified in combat and tactical maneuvers, her rank and primary directive were science and evaluation. It was on such a mission in the mountainous region of eastern Afghanistan that everything would change for her. Data intercepts by overhead spy aircraft were detecting troubling streams of information and data suggesting the development of more WMD and plans for using them. Buried inside deep tunnels and caves of the mountains, the site was all but invisible to airborne surveillance. Her task group was sent in for detection, evaluation, and recommendation. They were landed undetected just over the border of Pakistan for a long hike to the valley where the site was expected to be. The terrain was difficult and would not be expected.

Reaching the designated point position overlooking the valley, they waited for two days in the changing conditions of heat during the day and freezing at night. On schedule, all but a group remaining for guarding the exterior left for a switch of personnel that would give them about ten hours. Using suppression devices on their weapons, exterior guards were eliminated and five of the team, including Captain James, entered the caves. Inside, a half dozen more people were killed in a short battle and secured. She moved quickly through the facility, marveling at the ability to live and work in such conditions with generators to maintain state-of-the-art computers and equipment inside a mountain. Using her own much more sophisticated state-of-the-art equipment, she downloaded and analyzed the threat of development, moved to the entrance of the cave, and transmitted it all up to the spy plane for quick transmission to HQ. Her assessment and confirmation at HQ determined an immediate threat and orders were made for destruction. Drones were not practical so explosives would need to be planted by the team.

With her primary assignment completed, Captain James moved back up the mountainside to a determined over-watch position to cover the team after securing the explosives. After scanning for anything moving or unusual, she rested her weapon, removed her backpack, and stored her equipment securely inside it. It was then that she spotted it. A glint of light down the dirt road. She used a scope to determine the source and communicated to the team that a line of four or five vehicles was approaching, the thick dust being kicked into the air making it difficult to accurately see the vehicles. She estimated 15 minutes. The team leader gave the order to set charges for 25 minutes, hoping to catch some entering the caves when it exploded.

Captain James took her weapon and scope, leaving her backpack for only a moment to shift around a boulder to a better vantage point to the approaching vehicles, set her weapon down, and...

"Captain James, status on the vehicles?" The question over the unit's comm was clear. "Captain James? Ma'am?"

The team leader hustled everyone out after assuring the charges and explosives were set. Up the side of the mountain, the team found the over-watch location and Captain James's equipment, but not Captain James. There was nowhere for her to have gone and not be seen by the team. Communication back to HQ indicated that even the spy planes above had lost contact with her. One moment she was in position, the next she was gone from their screens. The Marines have a long history of not leaving a team member behind. But... when they just disappear...

* * * *

Catherine James had the strangest sensation. She moved only a few steps to the side as she checked the surroundings. She was about to reach for her scope when... the view before her became blank, not black or blurred, just blank... and she was falling. At least that was the sensation... falling and falling a long way though she had no physical senses associated with falling like wind rushing past her face, hair floating, or the ground rushing toward her or her surroundings rushing past her. Yet, she felt she was falling.

She didn't remember much of anything. There was that sensation but then nothing. The next thing she was aware of was a very different environment. The surroundings were barren, the mountains she had been in were gone, even from the horizon. In their place were tall plateaus of vertical rock faces. When she began turning to survey her location, she was stunned by what she found. A large lake below her. But what stunned her was the appearance of two moons in the sky, each impossibly large and close to the world she found herself on. Her mind raced for an explanation but there wasn't one... there couldn't be one. This was impossible. Shouldn't a moon that large and so close tear this world apart by its gravitational effect? Her inner voice questioned her thinking 'this world'. What did she mean by 'this world'? This isn't Earth? How could this not be Earth? But her inner voice laughed in response... this doesn't look like Kansas, Catherine. Quoting Dorothy now? Get a grip, she chided herself. But she did have a grip, though a tenuous one, perhaps. Sherlock Holmes said, 'Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, no matter how improbable, must be the truth'. It seems impossible that she wouldn't still be on Earth, but those moons... this isn't Earth. Therefore... if she wasn't on Earth... where was she?

Then she heard noises. Voices, sounds of wheels on dirt, perhaps animals. She watched in the direction of the sounds just over a rise of sandy windblown land. She looked around her in search of her weapons and pack. They, of course, were not there. She did have the handgun strapped to her right thigh and extra magazines, some with bullets for it, others for the long-gun weapon she did not have. She started walking toward the sound, soon seeing a line of wagons pulled by some form of ox-like creatures. As she got closer, she was spotted and the line of wagons stopped. She waved to them in hopes of finding help. Her attention on the strange beasts, the old wagons, and the people walking alongside and behind the wagons held her attention a bit too much. She saw that lines of naked women were strung behind the wagons, tied to a common rope, their hands bound before them. If she hadn't been so shocked at the sight, she might have reacted better to the sound behind her.

When she woke, her head felt like it was split open. Her vision fluctuated between blurred and focused. She knew the signs of a concussion but her medical training assured her this was a mild case. She was jostling from side to side and bouncing up and down. She was in the back of one of the wagons otherwise filled with what she deduced as trade goods. Her view out the back of the wagon was a line of naked women secured to a rope fastened to a ring in the wagon floor. The first woman in her view was talking to her but seeming to not want to draw attention to it. Catherine didn't understand a word she said. She didn't recognize the language as anything she had ever heard. Then, the woman yelled something and the wagon stopped. A large, fat man in a loose-fitting shirt and trousers appeared at the rear of the wagon and unceremoniously pulled Catherine from the wagon by her foot. She landed on the trampled sand and instantly recognized another startling thing: she too was naked.

She was marched to the rear of the line of women, trussed up with rope like the others, and secured to the rope. She was barefoot and naked. She saw nothing of her clothes or equipment. Clearly, by looking at the men in charge of this caravan, such things would have held no interest but curiosity to them. Before she thought too much about any of that, though, the wagon began and she was forced to stumble forward after the other women. She could only wonder what God-forsaken place she found herself. She didn't dare wonder what fate lay ahead of her.

The caravan stopped after several hours alongside a large lake. She decided she hadn't been unconscious long after all. The lake was the same she had viewed earlier just from the opposite side. She watched the line of women released from the ropes, then they moved with purpose but no joy in tasks of setting tents, making fire, and preparing food. She was jolted by the strikes of rope across her back and butt with angry words of some instruction she didn't understand. Another woman rushed to her and led her back to where others were establishing tents. The women talked in hushed tones to her but she might as well have been deaf for all the good it did her.

Catherine James had never encountered a situation that seemed more hopeless, but she had never been one to give up on hope. Somehow, someway, a way out of this would become evident. In the meantime, she had to find a way to fit into the structure, to not stand out. She quickly understood, these women were slaves. And, she understood enough of her own country's history to know slaves who draw the wrong attention didn't survive long.

That became very clear the first night after dinner. As the women cleaned up after the men finished eating, Catherine was grabbed by the hair and pulled to a group of men lounging before the largest tent. She was placed in front of them as they appraised her. She didn't understand the words but the tone was clear. A woman found along the route was a free prize. More words were exchanged and a man turned her around before them. He swatted her butt, squeezed her large 34D breasts, and held out her long, dark brown hair. More words. The man kicked her feet apart so they were spread more than shoulder width. Then, a hand was between her legs, a finger penetrated her dry pussy. She cried out, partially in surprise but also from the rough, calloused finger probing inside her. The one fingering her said something, the others laughed. The men opened their loose-fitting trousers, exposing their cocks. She was pushed forward and to her knees. She understood her plight even better. A new slave... was she worth anything to them?

She wondered the same thing: was she worth anything as a slave. Only to her, the question she posed to herself was if she wanted to be worthy as a slave. The answer was obvious to her, though. Did she want to be a slave, treated like one, used without regard like one? No, of course not. What she had to do, though, was survive. She had to survive for that opportunity hope told her would come with something better... escape or something.

She crawled forward to the man in the center of the group, the fattest one, the one on the most comfortable pillow who she assumed with the leader. She held her eyes, then thought better of it. She wasn't enticing this man, not like a man she was hooking up with, both of them driven by a temporary need. This was different, very different. She remembered the other women diverting their eyes from looking directly into the faces of men. Slaves. Of course, slaves don't challenge or assume anything close to an equal status which was implied by that gaze.

She focused on the exposed cock of the man, instead. It was uncircumcised and limp. It wasn't particularly large but as she got closer, she smelled him and wondered how long it had been since he bathed. The odor was strong and musty and no man would get closer to her like this. Not normally, anyway. She hadn't been shy about sex, but within the unit, it was restricted. Outside the unit, though, she satisfied her needs as greedily as the men probably did. She tried telling herself this was just another encounter. It wasn't working. This wasn't just another encounter. This wasn't her choice. These men had no intention or inclination of giving choices. These men took what they wanted from these women... from her now, too.

She lowered her face to the cock intending to impress her worthiness to be kept for a while longer among them. She feared the alternative wasn't merely being released. She lowered her open mouth to the cock to touch it with her tongue but she gasped from the odor and her throat clutched in revulsion. She pulled back and coughed to open her throat for breath. She regretted the action immediately. The man swung his open hand at her, connecting with the side of her face, and knocking her to the ground. The man who had brought her to them provided several lashes with his rope over her bare body. She first cowered from the lashes, then forced herself to endure the rope striking her back as she crawled back to the reclining man. She immediately engulfed his limp cock between her lips, tasting the odor or at least the dirtiness that produced the odor. Pushing past the sensitivities of her former existence, she pushed herself to accept her new existence for the chance of something she hoped would come.

She sucked the man greedily now. Ignoring everything else, the odor, the other men, the man behind her with the rope ready to lash out, even the other people and slaves in the camp who might also see. If she was to be a slave, none of that vanity concerns could matter. She pushed her mouth down over his cock and sucked her way back up to the head. The cock became hard quickly, the man releasing gasps and moans of pleasure from her effort. Another hand, she didn't know which man, touched her ass, then slid a finger between her legs to her pussy. He said something and the men chuckled. She knew what he had said, not the exact words, of course, but she knew her actions and resignation to her situation had resulted in her arousal. The man had felt that arousal, her wetness, at her pussy. Instantly, there was a change in the air among them, like sharks sensing blood in the water.

The fat man she was sucking put his fat hand on her head and pushed down slightly. She took him deeper into her mouth but he wasn't that big to enter her throat very far. Another man was now at her ass pushing her thighs apart, then she felt a cock probing her pussy before driving forcefully into her without any regard for her. A slave, she reminded herself. Survive. She pushed back against this new cock and the man behind her grunted as his cock was suddenly deep inside her. The man she was sucking grabbed a handful of hair and used it as leverage to fuck his cock with her mouth as the man behind her grabbed her hips to combine his thrusts with pulling her hips back against his thrusts. This was a brutal fucking, a fucking intended only to achieve their satisfaction.

The leader climaxed in her mouth. She felt the stiffness of his cock grow, the pulsing before the jerking of cum released in her mouth. Three strong spurts of cum nearly filled her mouth. She swallowed and she did it with exaggeration in her action so the man would know it. He grunted his release like an animal himself, sighed when he was finished, then pushed her head to the side. Another man was crab-walking to her, his cock exposed before her. Still being fucked from behind, she moved as well as she could to take this new cock with her mouth. His sigh and gasp as her mouth encased his cock reinforced her efforts and resolve. The man behind her clutched her hips tight and thrust mightily into her, holding his cock deep inside her as his cock spurted his seed deep in her pussy.

When that cock pulled out of her pussy, a new one, already hard, replaced it. This one was larger but she had no idea who the man might be. It was just another cock. She thought she remembered eight men in the group but she knew there were more in the caravan. Hopefully, she thought, the other slave women were pleasuring them.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,596 Followers
12