Adventures on Hor Ch. 05: Santini

Story Info
Goran and Cat meet with a man in need of unique help.
6.6k words
4.73
4k
6
0

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ikeman48
ikeman48
1,588 Followers

CHAPTER 5: SANTINI

"The great Goran now has a slave in tow? I heard the talk but didn't believe it. Someone might think The Demon has gone soft, lost his edge."

Goran and Cat had just been led into a large room ornately decorated with fine tapestries on the walls, brightly lit with lanterns, and large pillows arranged around the room with low tables near groups of pillows. Relaxing on the pillows were a dozen men presenting a variety of impressions: some advisors, some warriors, or leaders of warriors. At the head of the room on a raised platform two steps above the main floor was a large man relaxed in a throne-like chair. He was dressed in a fine silken robe with gold-colored trimming along the edges. He was a large man but even the flowing robe didn't hide the obvious fact that his wide body was not of strength but from a life of enjoying the luxury of food and drink. All the men held goblets they drank from. And, scattered throughout were naked slaves scurrying about filling goblets, delivering food, or in the process of being mauled in the clutches of a man.

Three slaves attended to the man on the throne-like chair and two armed guards stood rigidly behind the chair, one on either side. The guards wore sheathed swords at their sides while the other men seemed armed only by customary ceremonial daggers on their belts. There were, however, additional guards outside the door and a small army in the compound.

If the comment was intended to elicit a telling reaction from Goran, it didn't happen. Instead, Goran stopped in the middle of the great room and all clinking of cups and chatter stopped. The room, despite its size and the number of people in it, became tensely quiet. Cat stood slightly behind and slightly to his right, her head up but her eyes cast down so her attitude might not become challenging by making eye contact with any of the men. Any challenging attitude would be provided by Goran alone... unless the situation changed.

They stood unflinching in the center of the room; Goran's focus centered on the large man but his eyes flicking peripherally around the room. Unlike the other men in the room, or outside in the compound, Goran's image was one of a man prepared to do battle at any moment. Cat had learned that The Demon presented various images depending on the situation and this was one. He stood boldly, dressed in tight leather pants, heavy boots, and a naked upper body. The two swords harnessed to his back, a combat dagger at his waist where the palm of his right hand rested casually, and a smaller dagger strapped to his right calf. If he were truly entering combat, he might also be carrying a lance, long ax, or bow with quiver. Goran was an expert in all weapons of HOR if they could produce death.

As the quiet in the room grew more intense as Goran stood immobile but like a snake coiled in preparation to strike, it was the voice of the man in the chair that broke first. "I meant no offense, Goran. Please, join me for food and drink."

Goran still didn't move but a wry smile formed at the corners of his mouth. His hand tightened on the dagger and men shifted nervously on the pillows and the guards standing behind the men shifted with new tension. Finally, the large man laughed and waved to the side where two male slaves brought out another chair, not nearly as large but a chair nonetheless. Goran did not sit at a lower level than any man, even if that man might be considered a king or warlord.

Now seated next to the man with the others spread out below them, Cat took her place at the side of Goran so she could watch the two guards behind her Master as they had planned. For the first time in such a meeting, this time Goran felt somewhat protected by Cat's attention to what was behind him. Slaves were meant to be impassive and unassuming until directed. Cat's unique training from Goran was to appear to be a model slave in every way so she could be an unnoticed and vigilant set of eyes for him.

"You requested this meeting, Santini. If you think me soft, have your men touch their swords."

Cat tensed and positioned herself near his side to quickly reach across his body if he stood to grasp his dagger. She became very aware that her stronger body and very low body fat might flash her intentions with muscle-flexing so she tried to hide her readiness by leaning forward while presenting a goblet of drink before Goran as her eyes watched not him but the two men behind.

The man nervously laughed, putting on an air of control before his men despite the tension everyone in the room but Goran seemed to show on their faces and in their bodies. "Again, please... I meant no offense. Can't two old friends tease each other?"

Goran finally took the cup offered by Cat but she saw his face flinch at the mention of them being friends. Part of the training he had been drilling into Cat, beyond weapons and strength development, was in regards to the work he did and the men he dealt with. The men who hired him paid handsomely for him to deal with an adversary or threat. Such men could just as easily see him as a threat and pay others to deal with him. He trusted no one who needed to pay him for his services. And, there were few he held in high enough regard that payment was not required. But this man... Santini... was near the bottom of trust.

Goran tried to get the conversation to focus on the reason for being requested. Santini held to common practice, however. He wanted to party, to entertain his guest, first. He insisted on being the good host but Goran understood a more devious motive of this practice common on HOR was to wear down the other person with drink, food, and slaves so negotiations of terms could be more to the host's favor. Goran had experienced this practice many times and knew better than to consume too much but to consume enough to not insult the host. What was new this time was bringing his slave and what the expectations would be for Cat to perform to. He had suggested perhaps that she not participate, even remain outside the compound or city. She countered that it was unlikely word had not spread to anyone interested in his actions for any reason that he had been seen with a slave in tow. To do anything else would hinder his ultimate plan for them. That the conversation occurred only reinforced the fine line they were walking. Master/slave was paramount to the plan.

Throughout the talk, Santini had eyes on Cat. He tried to get any information from Goran about her: where he got her, where she came from, even if she was for sale. Goran gave him little except to put an end to any consideration that she might be for sale.

Santini clapped his hands and five naked slaves moved into the center opening and began to dance in unison. Santini wanted Cat to join them but Goran didn't intend for her to be put in a position where she would appear in any way less than the other slaves just because she didn't know the moves the other slaves performed. Instead, he waited for them to end their dance, then motioned for Cat to perform for them. Unlike the other slaves, she was not entirely naked, though she was still very exposed. Her exposure though seemed more enticing in some ways by the sheer material she wore.

Cat moved into the space vacated by the other dancers. As in the pub, her movements started slowly and gracefully, allowing her body to flow with her mind. As she continued, though, her body twirled and spun with arms and legs swinging out and her unusual gown swirling up around her. She felt the movements the way she did at the pub and around their campfires. The look on Goran's face, the smile on his mouth, the twinkle in his eyes all encouraged her. Goran was taking her into a new phase that included a measure of self-determination and control in her life alongside him but whatever Goran added to her life would always be in orbit around the central force that was her being a slave to him, whether he might desire it to be different didn't matter more than the perception left on others. So, despite what he might give her or allow her, she would always be the compliant slave fully intent on obedience and pleasure. The look from him was everything and she no longer wondered why she felt so content by receiving such a simple expression from him.

As her dance shifted to more suggestive to purely blatant in attempts to duplicate movements and poses she had witnessed at strip clubs with the men from her units, she loosened the tie at her waist and neck, the gown swinging out and held by her fingers until she released it to have it flutter through the air before softly floating to the floor. The gown, as designed, had stolen everyone's attention for a split moment. When their focus returned to her, it was with her bent over peering through her legs directly at Santini, her hands caressing up her inner thighs until her fingers slid over her pussy. She rolled onto the floor, her hips and shoulders and breasts still undulating as she parted her legs obscenely wide before them, her hands now moving over her abdomen to her pussy. Just as the index fingers of both hands slide through her gaping, wet pussy lips, she drove them into her hole before throwing her legs in a twirl to bring her to her knees facing Santini and Goran. She crawled with all the slinking, enticing grace of the cat she was named for. Her breasts swayed beneath her, her mouth slightly open with her tongue sliding over her lips, her eyes intent on the two men in chairs. When she reached the steps rising to the platform with the chairs, she stopped, her body flowing into the presentation position, her chest heaving and her hair wild on her head and cascaded over her shoulders, back and front.

For a moment, it was quiet until the room erupted as it had at the pub. Cat didn't think it was all that good. She didn't think of herself as a skilled exotic dancer, but it was different from what slaves were taught to perform.

"Goran... she is a magnificent creature! And she has no hair there. What an interesting idea you had for her." He looked at his slaves, their public hair on display, and said, "I like it! It exposes them even more. It takes naked a step further. Was that your intention?"

Goran didn't respond. He didn't need to. He knew this man would have already decided what Goran intended by it even though Goran knew it was Cat's idea all along. And, that idea had indeed been along those lines.

Santini continued in his arrogant manner, "What an interesting slave. An imaginative dance. I have to have her. What do you want for her? Surely, in your line of work, it is a burden to drag a slave around."

Goran glanced with increasing irritation, though he knew from experience this was the way this man was. "She is not going to be sold. I would think you have enough slaves, already." He looked out at the other men lounging on the huge pillows to find many of them mauling a slave. In several places, a slave was being ravaged between two men. Santini was a man of excess. It was said his appetite for more wasn't limited to slaves, pleasure, and drink but also included an expansion of his region of influence and control. And, throughout the region, he exerted that control ruthlessly.

Goran was musing to himself why he even bothered responding to Santini's request... was he expecting anything different from him? He sighed silently in resignation, though. As much as he despised the man, he wasn't ready to make him a full-out enemy that would require him to be constantly wary when he traveled through the region, and Santini was situated exactly where Goran needed to pass through or add many days to his journeys.

"Santini," Goran blurted out as he half turned to the man, "can we discuss business now so I can take my slave to my bed? It has been long several days of travel at your request."

Santini's gaze was transfixed on Cat, though. Goran wondered if this was the time that the tension between them would erupt. Goran negotiated hard with Santini, sometimes in the hopes that Santini would wish to save money and turn to another mercenary. Slaves are not generally property that cannot be readily purchased or traded among owners... at least negotiated. To flat out refuse to even negotiate, though...

Cat felt the tension rising between the two men seated before her. When she saw Goran shift his position in the chair to put his feet solidly under him for balance and his hand moving to the dagger on his belt, she shifted her own feet so her butt rested on her heel rather than the sides of her feet. The presentation position puts the slaves in such a position to make them defenseless to quickly rise to escape or defend themselves. If Goran's next move was to launch his dagger in her direction, she would be ready to catch it.

Santini's next move, though, de-escalated the tension while still pushing his position as warlord before the men in his court. He opened his robes to expose his naked body underneath. Cat saw the soft roundness of a body very used to enjoying the taste and pleasures of excess while having others do his work for him.

"Then, at least allow us to experience the pleasures of her."

The tone made the request less of a request and more of an expectation, but it was de-escalating. Goran glanced at Cat and gave her a simple nod. Cat didn't think Santini even noticed Goran's approval as the man's gaze seemed blatantly fixed on the juncture of her open thighs. She fixed her eyes on a spot on the floor beneath him and shifted her weight forward. If there was a proper way for a slave to respond in a situation such as this, she hadn't been instructed in it. She moved in a way she felt would present the most submissive way possible... she crawled.

Cat glanced up at Santini's face as she approached his knees. He was watching intently so she didn't want to also glance over at Goran. She felt she must appear fully committed to responding as directed. She diverted her eyes from his to his cock as she moved between his spread knees. He was a soft and round man, nothing like Goran. His attitude toward others oozed privilege and contempt. She also understood how such a man could be dangerous when he has the power and control of other men to do his bidding.

She reached out with both hands, one taking hold of his soft cock and the other slipping underneath to cup his ball sack. The touch of her hand immediately brought a rising of his cock. Her hand wrapped softly around it and covered it completely as she gently pulled on the member as her other hand carefully massaged his balls. She lowered her lips to the tip of his cock, kissing it, then pushing her hand down the hardening cock to expose the head from the foreskin. As she took the head into her mouth and sucked on it, her tongue playing around the surface as she sucked, the cock grew quicker and she pushed her mouth further down the length as she released it from her guiding hand. The effect drew moans and gasps from the man and she inwardly smiled.

Cat knew from Goran's hours and days and weeks of instruction and training that many of the ways she brought sexual pleasure to him were unusual on HOR. The sexual pleasure on HOR was a male activity and the female, usually, a slave was merely a means to that pleasure or release. The action was the same as any other of nature's creatures... the man penetrating from behind while standing or kneeling. Rarely was it an extended activity and rarer still was it female dominant or initiated. Cat had experienced that with the men in the caravan and the times when she had been given to shop keepers as additional compensation. When she had sucked off one shopkeeper, it had produced the stunned effect and quick release caused by an unusual practice. A similar effect was happening with Santini.

Now that his cock was fully hard in her mouth driving up and down the length, she debated taking him fully to climax or giving him her pussy. She heard his voice and decided to prolong the experience for him and slowed her sucking, pulling her mouth off and licking the length of his cock and down over his straining balls.

"Oh my... this slave... of yours... is... very talented. You have... trained... her well... Goran... Are you sure... I... can't have... her? She could train... my other... slaves..."

Goran didn't bother answering, he had already made it clear. Cat shifted to her feet, pulling her mouth from the man's cock. She turned around and now glanced at Goran as she did. He gave her a wink and she noticed that he was rejecting Santini's slaves who persisted in attempts to tempt him to use them. As she turned and backed into Santini and reached underneath, grasping his cock and holding it vertical to sit on, she noticed that others of the men were also watching intently what was happening. She sighed as his cock penetrated her pussy and she sat down over it until she was sitting on his thighs. She began moving up and down, Santini slouched in his massive chair as she fucked him, his gaping mouth producing a steady stream of gasps, moans, and groans with utterances that were unintelligible.

His cock was small and felt unimpressive inside her but Cat put on a performance that may have been worthy of an award in another era and planet as the Adult Video News (AVN) Female Performer of the Year. Playing up to the dominant male ego of Horean men was not only expected of a slave but critical in this case as Goran sought an upper hand in softening Santini. In any other time in her life, she would have died rather than subject herself in this way but these times were anything that her life had been and there was something strangely empowering about what her sexuality brought to her now under Goran's guidance and control.

Cat rose and fell on the cock of this man with a far bigger ego than his cock or appeal but to look at Cat would not be evident. She matched the man in sounds of passion, her hand resting on his knees as she leaned forward to fuck him as aggressively as men on HOR had fucked her. In her way, she was using him as an object, subjugating him for their purpose, though his mind would be fogged over to that realization.

When the big man climaxed soon, unsatisfyingly for Cat, he was slouched and sprawled on the chair so he was barely still sitting on it. When Cat stood up, the man's cock slipping out of her unsatisfied pussy, her eyes penetrated the faces of others in the large room with unbridled need and open sexuality. Even with other slaves pawing their bodies on the large pillows, the other men in the room had their eyes only fixed on her. She turned her gaze to Goran, her Master, still in the chair next to her. He had rejected the other slaves' attentions and offerings. His face exuded pleasure in how she had handled the situation and she saw him consider another opportunity to impress. His eyes flicked to the scattered men below, his eyes asking a question. The look in Cat's eyes and the devious smile that formed on her lips in response told Goran everything he could need to know about her devotion to him and her commitment to what might need to be done. She was without hesitation or concern for personal image. She was his and would do whatever needed to be done.

His nod was so subtle even she might have missed it if she hadn't been watching and expecting it. Her shaved pussy glistened with the residue of Santini's cum as she stepped down from the platform with seductive strides worthy of the best vampish performance to entice the other men. Other slaves, naked like her and trying to please the men, were ignored or pushed aside. Several of the slaves gave her looks of disdain while others seemed to express relief. As much as she might feel sorry for these women and their situation, she had pressing concerns that affected Goran and her.

She stepped to one of the pillows and tugged it out from under one of the men, then dragged it into the center. She stood looking around the room, trying to catch the eye of each man directly, before dropping to her knees and then to all fours. She wiggled her ass as an invitation. It didn't take long for one of the men, a burly man with a thick beard, to dump the slave on his lap, drop his loose pants, and kneel behind Cat's presented ass and open legs. He pounded his hard cock into her and plunged in with a smack of their bodies. He was of average length and size, still nothing like her Master, but likely more satisfying than Santini had been. What a slut, she thought. Expected to fuck an important man, which should be demeaning, and her real reaction is being unsatisfied when he climaxes too soon. Then, being offered to the rest of the men, she compares the cock that penetrates her with the cock of her Master who thrills her body every time. As the man now fucked her like he would any slave, her mind hit on a question that has recurred many times lately: if there were a way to return to Earth, would she even want to if she could remain here with Goran? She believed it was a moot question and made the commitment to Goran all the easier.

ikeman48
ikeman48
1,588 Followers
12