Adventures Unfinished Ch. 02y

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In fact, these sometimes introduced me to some women who had some talents and specialties on a par with my own, just not in the blowjob area. I told Maya that one day, I should tell her about these capable and often quite charming women.

Sometimes, I told Maya, the parties were pretty quick. Once the first few guys started coming, it turned on most of the others. Often within fifteen or twenty minutes every guy had shot his load.

This was one of the advantages of having a bowl, large glass or even a baking pan. I could usually handle with ease three guys at a time: one in my mouth and one in each hand. Despite what you might see in porn, most guys enjoy being more than just a load of cum provider. And, I enjoyed it when each was more than a load of cum provider, too. More than three, well... Other than them jerking off there wasn't much I could do in the way of pleasuring more than three at a time.

Now, my breasts were often requested as a way of adding another cock into the mix. However, I'd never found a workable position for this. I found that when one guy had is hard-on between my breasts, he would have to have the butt of a blowjob recipient in his face. The only alternative was to have the blowjob recipient above my head, but that required my neck to bend uncomfortably backward.

Another problem that I would only admit to Maya was that my breasts needed some side support if the cock between my breasts were to enjoy itself in a snug fashion. And if I used my hands for that I couldn't jerk off the other two.

All in all, three active hard-ons at a time was reasonable. More than that and it didn't seem to work.

Of course, on occasion when I found it comfortable, my vagina did allow me to entertain four at a time. And after the three I'd been playing with had come in my mouth, there was the added treat of a condomful of cum as an amuse-bouche between courses.

But the bowl worked pretty well for the others. When they'd pass around a bowl it was a place for those who couldn't get close to my mouth to shoot. It always seemed a waste to just let them come in a paper towel or tissue. Sometimes I'd keep hold the bowl so that any ejaculation material that missed my mouth could be easily captured. You never want to waste semen. Sometimes they'd come in their hands and I enjoyed sucking cum out of their palms. A few guys even told me that they enjoyed the feel of my lips and tongue swabbing up every last drop from their hands.

Maya asked me some more specifics about the logistics of having all these guys in the same place and I did what I could to answer them. They'd usually come in shifts when the group was big.

Then she asked about the actual encounter or encounters. I gave her the usual "it depends" answer, to which she asked for a little clarification.

Because of my height, sitting in a standard size chair usually put my mouth much too high for comfortable cocksucking. The floor offered a more workable arrangement. Once there, on some pillows and sometimes leaning against something, like a sofa, the first guy would come up to me. He'd usually ask if it was OK. By way of reply I'd usually smile up at him and proceed to take his cock into my mouth. My intention was usually just to do that as an ice-breaker. It gave him the sense that I was excited about sucking his cock and that he should enjoy himself. Of course, it was never an act: I was always excited about sucking a cock.

Depending on his state, it also gave me a fun soft cock to quickly get hard or a hard dick to get a feel for in my mouth and -- if he was exceptionally big -- possibly throat. Taking a cock far into my mouth, just before I get to that deep throat point, would almost always get me wet and more excited.

Then I'd see what he liked and how ready he was. Some of the guys were ready almost immediately. Others needed a little more coaxing. But for almost all of them, it was a free blowjob. They didn't have to do anything but have an orgasm. What kind of guy would not get excited about that?

From then on, I'd just have fun playing with his cock. I'd use my lips, tongue, teeth and almost any other part of my cranial anatomy to get him to climax. It sometimes involved rubbing his cock around my lips, cheeks and forehead. Others seemed to like for me to keep the head in my mouth and then jerk them off with my hand. Sometimes I'd hold onto the cock and lick down around the balls and ball sac. Often the guy would get so excited with my smiling at his cock -- I was told that I often giggled, but I wouldn't swear to it -- he'd just grab the thing with his own hand, give it a few strokes and I'd get a load squirting into my mouth.

I could never keep track of the amount of orgasms I'd have, much less the guys' orgasms. It almost felt like I'd start getting excited the moment the first guys walked in the door. After that it was just a question of the ebbing and flowing of the intensity of my on-going sexual high for the night.

Anyway, once he was getting ready to come I'd either continue what I'd been doing or shove him whole down my throat. That almost always made him come. Then it was just a question of the load itself. Did I want to swallow it then? Did I want to show it to him? Did I want to play with it? Did I want to save it for later?

Maya became quite analytical about my blowjobs. She questioned almost everything. How often did the guys come? Did they stay around and come again? Were there any that were really small? Really big? Did the cum taste the same after a while?

All good questions and I answered them as best I could but given the in-the-moment differences of each situation, I couldn't be too specific.

What I didn't tell Maya was how, sometimes, when the festivities were over, the guys were sitting around done for the evening and I had more orgasms than I could ever count, I would look around at them and have mixed feelings about everything.

It seemed so odd that I had had intimate contact with all of these men, a lot of men, and I'd loved every drop of it. On the other hand, I felt so alone at the same time. Sex parties provided no emotional satisfaction for me. I'd be sitting there in a sea of men and cocks and cum. And I'd be alone. Sexually satisfied. Emotionally empty.

Definitely time to get back into therapy.

She seemed placated by my vague answers and asked me to get back to the JLA story.

On the day in question the gang was, as it did regularly, gathering at Barry's house. In addition to it being the biggest and most comfortable, it was also centrally located.

My body had an almost subliminal tingle on the drive over, probably due to the plan for the afternoon: Christening Barry's deck's newly added hot tub, large enough for a dozen to enjoy. With my conflicted body image issues, I was and still am always hesitant to wear anything that showed my shape. Any sort of public bathing was even more problematic, given the wealth of bare skin. I rarely displayed my body to anyone but a lover.

For the record, there have been very few lovers in my life. Entertaining cocks and enjoying their cum gives me orgasms, but those are not my lovers. They're just a way to have extraordinary sexual experiences. The few relationships I've had involved love and caring and intimacy that could never compare to just plain cocksucking. Of course I will admit that those few men I loved never had any complaints about our sex life.

Thinking about it, this sounded odd. Even with all the many, many cocks I'd sucked, I'd rarely exposed my body. Cum washed easily out of almost anything so, except for some pretty infrequent displays of my breasts, I almost never exposed my body.

And I wanted to be prepared for the hot tub christening. So, just in case, I'd packed both a bikini and a one-piece suit. I figured I'd decide when I got there exactly how much to put on display. I was hoping it was not going to be a nude hot tub christening.

Dinah answered the door barefoot with a large bath towel wrapped all around her, her hair wet, with no make-up and a huge smile. Her pretty eyes only added to the warmth at my welcome. I was also relieved to see the straps of a yellow bathing suit adorning each shoulder: It meant that it was not a "naked thing."

"Hi! Come in, come in," she said. "Barry's given us girls his bedroom upstairs. It's got that enormous bathroom with— What? I think it's got a double shower and another shower in that huge tub. Go put your bag up there. And then why don't you say hi to the everyone before you change?"

I liked this plan immediately. It let me see how clad or unclad everyone was so I could decide which suit to wear. When we walked out on the deck, seeing everyone smiling and saying hello put me at ease. For me, the odd combined aromas of marijuana and chlorine pervaded the covered deck on this otherwise damp and gray, Seattle day. I also got just a hint of warm chocolate, but it was faint.

My biggest surprise was the large video display suspended from a stanchion supporting the deck's roof. Actually it was the material on the display that was the surprise: X-rated Japanese anime showing two different wide-screen videos, one above the other, in Japanese with subtitles in English. On one a male character was having an argument with another as a couple of pretty and shapely girls watched. On the other video a woman with enormous breasts was getting fucked by a guy with your basic horse dick. Being Japanese of course the genitals were mosaically treated, but still it was a virtually inhuman sized cock.

Excusing myself with an "I'll get changed and be back in a moment" as well as a much needed quick vape or two, I went back inside, climbed up the stairs to the bedroom and got undressed. Looking at the pretty, azure one-piece I decided it was probably the safest way to go.

As I put it on and began to get myself placed properly in its built-in bra, the first stimulating feeling of the pot hit me. Touching my breasts felt so good I kept doing it. Before I realized it, I'd taken off the suit and was sitting nude on the carpet in Barry's bedroom with one hand caressing my neck and my breasts and the other going nuts on my clit. In no time I climaxed and let out a little whoop.

One of the guys called to me from all the way out on the deck, asking if everything was OK. I yelled back yes and that I'd be there in a moment. Clearly it was not a little whoop; I'd forgotten how loud I can sometimes be without a cock in my mouth.

Imagine that as a novel use for a penis: A mute. Possibly for a cornet or a small trumpet. Anything larger, probably not. On the other hand, if one were playing in an orchestra, how could one possibly follow the conductor with the guy attached to that penis mute standing right in front of one.

In any event, that insane, out-of-the-blue orgasm was great, but suddenly the idea of sitting with that nearly naked gang in warm bubbly water was exciting -- and not quite what I was expecting that afternoon. Plus, given the group's tacit policy of interpersonal abstinence, both my internal body conflicts and my horniness were battling in my brain.

Finally, I decided to find common ground: Wear the bikini but don't think about sex.

I could do that. Or at least I hoped I could!

See the dilemma? One of my many inner voices was already saying, "Yeah, right."

Momentarily abandoning my concerns about my dermic exposure, I put on the neon orange bikini I'd purchased in France a couple of years ago. Then I put on a tunic I'd brought and, wrapping myself in a towel, returned to the deck.

2. Bubbly

There's always at least one moment, usually the initial one, when I remove whatever piece of clothing is covering me and either most or all of my body is "on display." Having lived in this body for all these years, you'd think it would no longer make me uncomfortable. Yet, it still happened -- every time.

So, I was prepared to some degree at least, for that moment with the JLA on the deck. Deciding that it would be best to treat it like removing a bandage, I walked out. Quickly I set my towel on a lounge near the tub and slipped off my tunic. That was the moment. There was a relatively tame collective gasp as my too tall, too thin body with its all-natural but unnaturally-sized breasts was "out there" for all to see.

Looking around the group, as uncomfortable as I was, I forced a smile. I'd hoped it was reasonably effective at minimizing the length and intensity of the stares. (There are times when length and intensity are good things. This was not one of them.) Wasting no time, I stepped into the hot tub. As I got settled in a submerged seat in the spa's bubbly water, which was thankfully up to my neck, my frequent body image tension abated some. Covering my breasts usually did the trick.

And fortunately, some small talk ensued as the group touched on the traffic that day, road construction, weekend lane closures (Traffic is a constant topic in Seattle.), the next predicted cold front moving in and, of course, what kind of pizzas we should order for dinner. My submerged breasts had thankfully moved on from being the target of the momentary zeitgeist and for that I was thankful.

After a few moments Barry fiddled with the remote and the display now had a full screen anime where a woman was surrounded by a bunch of hard cocks. As soon as the new video began to play, I felt the atmosphere re-intensify, the sexual energy becoming thicker by the moment. One of my numerous inner voices had kind of hoped that the topic change might have lowered everyone's sex hormone levels.

If that was the case, if was fleeting. Unsurprisingly the next panel showed all of those animated cocks ejaculating on the young woman's face and into her mouth. There was cartoon semen everywhere. (I can honestly say that's a sentence I'd never uttered in my life.)

It surprised me that it was kind of hot -- after all I had dismissed it as "just animation." But it got me thinking. It was exciting being a little bit buzzed in this tub of warm bubbling water with this odd group of lovable -- but rarely-if-ever loved -- nerds who'd become a major part of my social life.

Did I want to have sex with one of them? More than one? (Remember that "have sex with" was my ersatz way of saying "suck the cock of".)

It had been some time since I'd last sucked a dick. I missed it. These guys all had dicks. I had no reason to suspect that they would not be interested sharing one or more of them with me.

However -- and this was a big however -- what would this do to the group dynamics? After all, long term friendships can often change dramatically and inalterably -- when one comes face to face with a friend's private parts.

It was a big decision. If there were a time to bring it up, though, it would have been then. We were all nearly naked, close together, buzzed, watching porn and there was that whole hormonal level thing.

Why not see if I could help them realize some of their unrealized hormonal potential?

Actually, I realized I was also at least partly interested in the aspect of sexual equality as it pertained to porn. I could understand why a bunch of guys, maybe especially nerdy ones, would watch porn in any form. What I couldn't understand was why the girls did it. Or at least why they put up with it.

Maybe "put up with it" was not the right phrase. It's just that in a sexually mixed group that is not doing it with one another, what's the point of having porn on? It is or can be a sexual stimulant. From what I knew of this group, though, no one was having sex.

It was confusing to me. I wanted to understand what was going on.

In response to the barrage of all the cocks coming on the one woman's animated face (Get it? "animated." Yeah, I know...), to the group in general I said, "So is that something you'd like to do?"

I looked around at each of them, hoping to get a rise or something. The silence was deafening. It made me aware of some soft blues coming from speakers installed around the house. Still, it was really quiet. Out there on the deck there were only the sound of the bubbles and the faint purr of the machine that made them.

Eventually, Hal said, "I know I'd never say this if I hadn't had that pot, but I've always thought it would be so hot to see a woman swallow my semen."

The previously deafening silence, had now transformed into an awkward one. Dinah and Pam had their eyes down, both suddenly carefully examining their fingernails.

"You know, Hal, unless a woman gives you a blowjob, that's probably not going to happen. So, you need to work on finding a woman and if you're lucky you'll find one who'll want to suck your cock."

Did I really say that aloud?

It remained quiet as everyone realized the specifics of the topic under discussion.

"Bruce, I remember you told us once about getting a blowjob. That must have been awesome," Hal continued.

"Yeah, it totally was," Bruce said. "It was that girl Debbie from Yale, junior year. We only went out for a month or two 'cause it was such a pain taking the train up there from school. But we had fun in bed. Did things I'd never done before -- or since, mostly. I remember when she gave me my first blowjob, I think I came in under a minute."

The guys all subconsciously nodded slightly, understanding how and why that would probably happen. As for me, the question was a different how: Was it was her technique or his horniness?

"Did she gag? What did she do with your semen?" Dinah said. "Did she spit it out?"

"Nope. She just swallowed it like it was no big deal," Bruce continued. "I remember kissing her afterward, tasting my cum a little. Not exactly my cup of tea. But each time she did it all I could think (well not 'all') was that I wanted her to do it again. In the videos, it's so hot when the woman enjoys swallowing cum."

Remembering the women with whom I'd discussed hard-ons, their emissions and what to do with that, I was going to bring up the acting chops of porn actresses, but it seemed unnecessarily cruel at the time. Let them hold onto their fantasies as long as the girls understood that often the cum-loving act was acting.

"I don't know if I have ever told you guys, but I've given a few blowjobs," Dinah said. "Each time, though, I didn't have much of an idea what I was doing."

Rather than say something supportive or at least sensitive, Hal spoke.

"I've always thought it was a turn-on when the girl licks and slurps up the cum from like a plate or a mirror," he said.

"Yeah, that's cool. I wonder if I'll ever get a chance to jerk off in a woman's mouth," Clark said. "That'd be really hot."

Some things had just happened and they pissed me off. First was that Dinah had just admitted her lack of experience that many people in their twenties might be embarrassed to admit: She knew little about actually giving a blowjob even though she'd done it. Yet, this big bright bunch of brainiacs who'd been talking about their own fantasies didn't even see the courage it must have taken for her to admit something so personal.

My need to figuratively throw some cold water on the guys overtook my attempts at just listening and staying out of their business.

"Hey, you little shits," I began. "Listen to Dinah, please. She just admitted something that most adults take for granted. Whether they enjoy it or not, most women are insecure about their ability to give a blowjob. Dinah has opened up to you about her inexperience and I heard absolutely no support for her courage. You should be ashamed."

The group became suddenly and uncomfortably quiet. I could see that they all realized how insensitive they'd been. After the silence, it seemed each was trying to say something encouraging and supportive.

The other thing that I felt they'd been insensitive about was their desire to jerk off in a woman's mouth. Now, I know that many men probably have seen it in porn and want to do it. But, it's a sex act that many if not most women probably feel is a bit kinky and exploitative. If these guys ever want to have real adult relationships, they should at least be moving towards more vanilla types of things: like dating. At least for starters.