Adventures with Charlotte Pt. 03

Story Info
What's a little auditory voyeurism between friends?
7.1k words
4.84
5.3k
8
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/20/2023
Created 06/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Adventures with Charlotte

Part 3

Danielle left early the next morning. I made her a cup of coffee for the road, walked her to her car, and kissed her good-bye before she drove home. I poured another cup of coffee for myself, then sat down to wait.

I wasn't sure what, if anything, I was going to say to Charlotte. Part of me didn't want to say anything, and just revel in the fact that I knew she had been listening to us fuck. Another part of me wanted to smugly let her know that I knew, just to see her reaction. Something told me she wouldn't be completely embarrassed, though. She didn't seem the type.

I still hadn't made up my mind when Charlotte finally came out to join me.

"Morning," she said, cheerfully. She had gotten somewhat dressed, wearing tight boy shorts and a tank top. She walked past me on her way to the kitchen, pausing to stretch before making her coffee. I peeked over my shoulder, letting my eyes move up her bare legs and come to rest on her tight ass. My cock stirred as I watched her stretch, her muscles tightening in all the right places. I had always found her attractive, but now I was really noticing.

What I did not notice was that she was also looking over her shoulder.

"What are you staring at?" she asked. Of course she knew exactly what I was staring at, and her tone made no secret of that. Still, I quickly turned back around and tried to play it off.

"Nothing," I said, knowing she was totally unconvinced. I sipped my coffee, pointedly looking straight ahead of me now. A few seconds later, Charlotte took a seat at the table across from me. She perched on the chair, her legs tucked up to her chest, holding her mug in front of her face. Our eyes met, and she raised an eyebrow in my direction, sipping her coffee as she assessed me through the rising steam.

I kept my eyes fixed on hers, determined not to betray anything. I couldn't help it, though. I turned to look out the window instead, chuckling to myself as I took another sip.

"What's so funny?" Charlotte asked, still appraising me.

"Nothing," I said again. I couldn't look at her without cracking up, so I focused my gaze into my half-empty mug.

"You're in an uncommonly good mood this morning," she pressed. "And I know it's not just because you were staring at my butt."

I decided to stop playing coy.

"Should I apologize for that?"

"No. I generally take it as a compliment, and it wouldn't be the first time I caught you staring."

"You never said anything before."

"Like I said, it never really bothered me. It's just that you seem more affected by it than usual today."

"Well, while I do quite admire your ass," I said, "that's not what put a smile on my face this time."

"Oh," she replied, putting on a mock pout. "What could make you happier than my ass?"

"What I know."

"Ooh!" Her interest was now piqued. "What is it? Something juicy?"

"Only a lot."

"Tell me."

"I don't know," I teased. "You may not want to know what I know."

"If it makes you that happy, then I definitely want to know."

"Really it's that you may not want to know that I know." She turned her head sideways, trying to reason out what I meant. Her eyebrow raised again.

"You know something...about me?"

"Maybe."

"Who have you been talking to?" Her tone was still playful, but I could tell she legitimately wanted to know. She wasn't worried that some horrible rumor about her had reached my ears. But it was clear the idea that I knew something about her, juicy or otherwise, had her on the edge of her seat.

"No one," I said. "Nobody told me anything. This is about what I saw."

Charlotte's expression turned serious now. Her eyes moved about slowly, looking in all directions as she tried to figure out what I might have seen. I could only imagine what she must have been thinking. Did she wonder if I saw her last night, or was she considering what else I might have accidentally caught her doing?

Now I was wondering what else she got up to when I wasn't watching! Quite a bit, from the look of it, because she was silent for some time.

"What did you see?" she asked, slowly. Her eyes narrowed, accusingly, daring me to out her on some dirty little secret.

"Well, I can't say for absolutely certain," I said, playing it off as no big deal, "but I know that when Danielle helped you to bed last night, she closed your door behind her."

"So?"

"So...when I got up to go to the bathroom later, I couldn't help but notice the door was open."

"Is that a crime?"

"Nothing about this is what I would consider a crime," I assured her. "I also know that Danielle and I were far from quiet with our...activities."

A hint of red crept up Charlotte's neck now. She cleared her throat to compose herself, trying her best to look unperturbed. It was clear, however, that she now knew exactly where I was going with this.

"I...didn't notice," she said, quickly taking another sip of her coffee.

"You sure about that? Because from what I saw...just in passing mind you...it looked very much like you heard everything. More than that...it looked like you were listening."

"Kind of hard not to when she's screaming to the rafters," Charlotte shot back. She still did not sound truly upset, though. That little bit of red only just began to flush in her cheeks now, and she started to fidget.

"That's not what I mean," I said. Now I set my mug down, and leaned across the table at her, commanding her attention for the rest of what I had to say. "It looked like you were listening actively...and that you rather enjoyed what you heard. Enough to find inspiration for a little fun of your own."

Halfway through another sip, her eyes locked on mine again. She slowly lowered her mug, gauging how to react. Despite her tight expression, she didn't seem angry. However, it was apparent that she wasn't sure how to feel.

"You peeked into my room," she said.

"Like I said, only in passing. I had to walk by to get from my room to the bathroom and back. It's not my fault you left your door hanging open."

Her expression softened as she realized the mistake she had made.

"And what exactly did you see?"

"You, asleep, naked on top of your covers...a certain toy close at hand."

"What do you want me to say?" she asked after a pause.

"You don't have to say anything. I just wanted you to know that I know."

"That I was masturbating to the sounds of you and Danielle fucking?" she said. "Fine. I was. It's not any different from all the times you jerked off listening to me."

Now it was my turn to blush.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Bullshit! I know I'm not quiet in bed. If I could hear you, then you could hear me. And at this point, Pete, I know you well enough to know that you definitely stroked it. Tell me I'm wrong."

"No," I confessed. "You are not wrong."

"So now what?" Charlotte asked. "Turns out we're both raging perverts who get off listening to each other fuck. Is this going to be a problem around here?"

"Are we being fully honest without judgment?"

"I don't see that we have a choice."

"In that case," I said, "it's definitely not a problem. If I'm being truly honest, I actually thought it was super hot. When I saw you laying there, I went right back in my room and went to town on Danielle again. So...that's where I'm at."

Another brief pause, and a sly smile spread across Charlotte's face.

"I was really turned on by it, too," she admitted. "Once I knew what you were doing, it actually made the sex that much better. Something about the idea that someone was getting off to me getting off...yeah, it was not a bad thing at all."

"Well, I'm glad I could help, then," I said.

"So was I."

"So, what do we do now?"

"I don't think we have to do anything," she said. "As long as we're both okay with what the other is doing, then we can just keep on as we are. I may start offering critique, though. If I don't like what I'm hearing, I will criticize your work."

"I don't think I can return the favor," I said. "I may critique your partners, though. By now, I'm pretty sure I can tell when you're faking it."

"Is that so?"

"Pretty much."

"Well then, challenge accepted. The next time I'm getting a subpar fuck...you will never know."

"We'll see."

*****

We did, in fact, see. A few nights later, Charlotte brought home David. They were already all over each other as they came in the door. After a brief introduction, they immediately disappeared into the bedroom. As she closed the door, Charlotte gave me a challenging look and I knew the game was on.

I rushed into my own room, shut the door, and stripped down. It wasn't long before I could clearly hear everything that was going on in the other room. My cock was rock hard before it was even in my hand. As I slowly started to stroke myself, I heard Charlotte's voice through the wall.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Lick it! Fucking suck on it! God damn it, yes!"

There was a lot more just like that throughout the night, accompanied by the sound of her bed frame slamming against the wall. David left in the morning, and Charlotte instantly turned to me for appraisal. In my true smart-ass fashion, I actually held up a scorecard I had drawn.

"2.5?!" Charlotte raged in indignance.

"You were totally faking it," I said. "Every bit. Right from the very beginning I could tell you were mostly doing it for show. Who were you trying to impress; him or me?"

"You're right," she said, flopping onto the couch with a sigh. "He was absolutely awful. He completely missed my clit every single time he went near it. I don't think he knew how not to jack hammer me. He fell asleep almost as soon as he came, and I didn't even get to at all!"

"Shit, I'm sorry," I said, and I genuinely was. "I actually derive a certain amount of pleasure from making sure my partner gets off at least as many times as I do. It was always weird to me that guys could just fuck and only care whether or not they got off."

"Well, that's good for Danielle," Charlotte said. "Doesn't do me much good."

"Well, Danielle is coming over tonight," I told her. "Maybe make sure you have some fresh batteries, and work off your disappointment."

"You better not let me down," Charlotte said. "I tried to put on a good show for you, so you better make a solid effort for me."

"I will do my level best," I promised.

However, that night Danielle was much more subdued than she was the last time. I don't know if it was just that she had had so much to drink before, but the same energy wasn't there. She was sufficiently into it, and we definitely had a good time. All the same, it was lacking by comparison.

As if to drive that point home, Charlotte voiced her disappointment in the morning.

"That was not your best work," she scolded.

"I did better than your guy," I said, defensively. "At least Danielle wasn't faking it."

"That's true," Charlotte admitted. "Those orgasms were genuine."

"What about yours?" I asked. "I know it wasn't the same as last time, but did you at least get off to it?"

"Fortunately, I did," she said. "Only once, though. If you want to impress me, you gotta keep it up for at least three times."

"Just for you or for both of you?" I asked.

"Hopefully for both of us," Charlotte said, "but I'd settle for just me. Really, Danielle's orgasms are your responsibility, not mine."

"It would seem that I have somehow become responsible for your orgasms, too," I pointed out.

"You just provide fuel for the fire," Charlotte said. "I make the explosions."

*****

As fate would have it, Danielle did not spend the night at my place again for some time after that. I did end up staying at her place several times, though. Every time that happened, I made it a point to do everything I could to make the sex last as long as possible. I tried to think of it as practice for the next time we ended up in my bed.

I actually did a little research in my free time, looking up techniques to last longer. Along with that, I looked up techniques for providing more pleasure for Danielle (and, by proxy, Charlotte). I was actually surprised to learn there was a lot I didn't know in that department. More than I had expected, at any rate. I always thought I was pretty good at what I did, and I did have a few tricks up my sleeve. Still, there was so much more and I eagerly absorbed as much of it as I could.

Honestly, I had never been so turned on by just the idea of sex in my life. This little game Charlotte and I were playing was the kind of sexual fantasy I could never have dreamed up on my own. It never would have entered my mind for a second to have this sort of competition with anyone, let alone my female roommate. The very notion was just as surprising as how much it spurred me onward. I even jerked off a few times just thinking about it.

Charlotte seemed equally as eager as I was. I don't know what she was doing in her free time, but she still managed to pick up one more guy. Evan came around three nights in a row. The first night wasn't as impressive as Charlotte intended, but overall it was a good experience for all of us. She was definitely not faking it that time.

The next two nights, things got more intense. They steadily got louder, and Charlotte's wild abandon returned in full force. To the rhythmic sounds of the headboard slamming, she would moan, scream, and curse up a storm. She even got Evan into it, his own grunts of pleasure falling in time with hers. He wasn't as much of a talker as she was, but he was not afraid to yell out when he came.

By the end, I rated him a solid 8.5. Charlotte seemed satisfied with that.

As I listened, I also tried to pay close attention to the things that Charlotte enjoyed most. From what I could tell, she loved oral sex in all of its forms. Her favorite position was to be on top. She liked having her hair pulled, and I was fairly certain she liked being choked. She was not afraid to get rough if the mood struck. Evan came out of the room one morning without a shirt on, and I could see bright red markings across his chest and up his back where Charlotte's nails had dug in.

She also really enjoyed it when her partners came on her. I constantly heard her asking for it on her face, her ass, or her chest. I made some joke about it on laundry day, remarking that our towels always seemed to stand up on their own. Charlotte shot back that I clearly needed to aim my cum somewhere else, because the last thing she wanted was to accidentally rub it in her hair as she got out of the shower.

*****

About a week after Charlotte dumped Evan (he almost made it a whole month), Danielle ended up spending the night at my place again.

The three of us were hanging out and watching a movie. Danielle snuggled up against me on the couch, and after a while her hands started to wander. On the other end of the couch, Charlotte peeked over and noticed as Danielle slowly started to move her hand over my chest. Her fingernails trailed little circles across my shirt, then she slid in between the buttons, trailing light scratches across my bare chest.

I made eye contact with Charlotte over Danielle's head, and she smiled back teasingly. Danielle had apparently forgotten Charlotte was there, because she started to unbutton my shirt completely. Charlotte watched as Danielle exposed my chest, then settled back to letting her hand wander over me. Her eyes drifted down to the slowly growing bulge in my pants, and her smile widened.

With another teasing glance in my direction, Charlotte shifted so she could spread her legs a little bit. One hand traced a line between her breasts, down her shirt, and then across her tight shorts. She bit her lip and winked at me as she started to rub herself over her shorts, then went back to watching Danielle. As my cock got harder, Danielle's hand moved lower. Charlotte smiled with devilish glee as Danielle rubbed at the bulge in my pants.

All at once, Danielle's hand shot back up to my chest as Charlotte made a huge show of stretching and letting out an obviously fake yawn.

"Well," she said, standing up off the couch, "I'm starting to lose it. Better head to bed before I crash out right here. You guys can finish the movie if you want. I'll see you in the morning."

"Okay," Danielle said, a little awkwardly. "Good night."

"Night," I said.

As Charlotte shut her bedroom door, she shot me one last knowing glance and winked again.

"I get the feeling," I said, "that you wouldn't object if I said we should head to bed, too."

"Mmm," Danielle moaned, "I think you read my mind."

"It wasn't that hard," I said.

"Maybe not," she teased, "but this is." She ran her hand over my cock again, and leaned in to kiss me.

I pulled her close, wrapping my arms around her waist. She moaned as I pulled her onto my lap. My hands wandered under her shirt, and I ran my fingers lightly up and down her back and over her hips. She put her hands on my face, pulling me closer into our kiss, and slowly started to rock back and forth against my crotch.

I lifted her shirt over her head, tossing it haphazardly across the room. She giggled as she started kissing me again, losing none of the momentum in her hips. I moved my hands across her belly, reveling in the softness of her skin. Back over her hips, then up her back to unhook her bra. It fell easily aside, and I trailed a single finger along her sides then gently beneath the curve of her breasts.

A softer moan escaped her, stuttering as I took each of her breasts in my hands, gently pinching her nipples. I broke our kiss and pulled her closer, trailing kisses up and down her neck and across her collarbone. As I moved down her chest, fully intending to give more attention to her breasts, she grabbed my face again and pulled my head back up.

"Not here," she said, kissing me again. "Bedroom."

"Lead the way."

We both stood up and she took my hand, leading me to my room. I shut the door, sat on the bed, and pulled Danielle back on top of me. I picked up right where I left off, kissing and nuzzling across her chest. I took one nipple into my mouth, sucking and licking while my fingers pinched and teased the other. I felt her fingers in my hair, grasping on as she pushed her breasts into my face and threw her head back.

"That feels so good," she purred. "Please don't stop."

I didn't say anything, but switched to her other nipple. My hands were moving down her sides again now, then back up and down her arms. She started grinding on me again, so I moved my hands down to grab her ass and guide her movements.

"Take it slow, babe," I told her. "We have plenty of time and I wanna make this last."

"Don't tease me too much," she said. "I want you."

"How badly?"

"Really bad."

"Tell me," I said, and I slid a hand between her legs. I could already feel she was getting wet through her jeans. She bucked her hips to grind on my hand as I rubbed outside her pants. "Tell me how bad you want me."

"I want you so badly," she moaned, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulled me in closer. My face was back in her breasts now, and I went back to work on her nipples. "I want you right now!"

"Show me," I said. With a sly grin, she reached down and lifted my shirt up over my head. She started at my neck, kissing her way down across my collarbone then worked her way down my chest. As I leaned back, her hands were already at my belt, undoing the buckle. As soon as it was loose, she unzipped my jeans and slipped a hand inside to rub my cock through my boxers. All the while she continued kissing her way down my chest, my stomach, and across my waist from hip to hip.

I closed my eyes and allowed myself to get lost in the sensation. Danielle pulled my jeans down and off, then kissed her way back up my leg. She locked her eyes on mine, and slowly eased my boxers off. My cock sprang free, twitching in anticipation. Danielle's eyes moved to it, glowing with hunger. In one smooth motion she ran her tongue up my shaft, from base to tip, and took it in her mouth. I leaned back and closed my eyes, gently rocking my hips back and forth as she sucked me.

12