Adventures with Erin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He blew his load into his trunks.

*

'How was the beach, you two?'

Dan thought back to the walk back from the beach. He'd had to slip his shorts back on whilst Erin dozed to hide the huge stain his cum had left on his black trunks. When they got up to leave his sister hadn't put her loose vest top back on, and he'd been able to watch her full, perfect tits swing and bounce all the way back to the villa.

'Yeah, good' Dan replied, nodding whilst chewing a mouthful of sandwich. Erin nodded, silently. She had been quiet all morning. Dan kept catching her glancing at him and looking away, focussing on her plate. She was back to wearing shapeless clothes, loose sweats and pool sliders.

'It's nice to see you two getting along,' she smiled, passing him a cup of coffee. 'By the way, your dad and I are going out tonight, kind of a date night. There's a bar at the restaurant and there's supposed to be dancing so it could be late. You kids'll be alright, won't you?'

'Mum. I'm 22.' Dan gave her a withering look.

'Ok great. You know I worry! There are some DVDs and stuff in the TV cabinet - they might be little old but it's something to do!'

'Sounds good.' Erin said, flashing him a weak smile. 'I'm going up to my room. See you later.'

Dan didn't see her for the rest of the day. He spent it lounging by the pool, reading magazines, listening to music, but in the back of his mind he couldn't help speculating about what might happen tonight. He knew Erin was his sister. He knew fantasising about his sister was wrong. He also knew that secretly hoping you'd one day get to slide your hard cock into your teen sister's pussy was very, very wrong. And yet, somehow he didn't care.

Around 6pm he heard his dad call, 'Ok Dan, we're off. Don't wait up!'

'Ok Dad.' He shouted, hearing the door slam. He wandered through to the front of the villa and started picking through the DVDs in the cabinets when he heard footsteps on the stairs. He turned and saw Erin.

She was wearing her nylon shorts with a cut up the side, the ones that just grazed the base of her buttocks, and a cut off t-shirt that finished just below her breasts, the t-shirt material hanging in thin air several inches from her soft, flat stomach. Dan knew that if he managed to get a look up her t-shirt he would see the underside of a pair of perfect double d breasts, round and bare. His groin ached. Her hair was up again in a loose ponytail, and she shot him a sheepish smile, playing across her small, pert teen lips, so pink and innocent.

'Find anything good?'

'How about this?' He said, holding up a copy of something called Suspiria. 'Looks weird.'

Two hours later, as the end credits rolled, they stared into space for a few seconds. Erin looked at him. 'You were right. That was weird. Disturbing.'

'Yeah...' he replied. They looked into each others eyes for a few seconds longer than necessary. There was a weird energy in the air and the film hadn't helped. He felt like she wanted him to make a move but, surely not. All this weird sexual stuff that had been happening, that was all him, right? Her body was angled towards him so that her breasts were pointed directly at him, whilst her angle, slouched against the back of the couch, meant the material of her t-shirt had rucked, hugging the shape of her tits, accentuating their fullness and, perhaps, exposing the hint of an erect nipple.

Dan opened his mouth to say something, but she beat him to it, 'Never mind. I'm going to bed,' she said, jumping up from the couch.

'Ok, yeah, me too, he shouted after her. What did she mean, never mind? Never mind it was a weird film? Never mind you didn't take your chance to kiss me? He shook his head and went to the kitchen.

Dan grabbed himself a glass of water before heading upstairs. By the time he got to his room, all was dark and quiet. He switched on the bedside light, stripped off his t-shirt and lay on the bed in his boxers.

God it was hot.

He knew that he wouldn't be sleeping any time soon. A combination of the strange film, the heat, and the weird sexual frustration he'd just experienced with Erin. Could it be possible that the feeling was mutual?

Just then, he heard stirring on the other side of the folding door that separated his sister's room from his. Bare feet padding across the cool floorboards and then, so quiet it was barely audible, 'Dan?'

He half sat up on his bed. 'Yeah?'

Erin slid the door halfway open and popped her head in. 'I can't sleep. Think it was that film. Mind if I come in for a bit?'

Dan gulped. Could this be it? 'Yeah, no problem,' he said, patting the cooler side of his double bed.

Erin came in, sliding the door shut behind her and jumped on the bed. She was wearing the same outfit she'd been wearing earlier, her breasts jiggling tantalisingly beneath her t-shirt. She lay down next to him on the bed, propping herself up on one elbow, a strand of loose, soft hair falling across her cheek.

'It's been, really great to reconnect over this last week... I...' she seemed as if she wanted to say something else, but then just said, 'never mind. Let's try and get some sleep, it's getting late.'

'Yeah sure, but you're right, it has been... exciting'

'What do you mean?'

'Just that you're... you're really great, like, a really great sister. I can't believe it's taken me this long to notice.'

She smiled 'Thanks bro' she said, punching him lightly on the arm, 'now turn off the light.'

He reached over for the light switch, then lay on his back in the dark. He was charged with sexual energy. So awake. He could hear the gentle breathing of his teen sister next to him on the bed, feel her presence. He lay with his hands flat at his sides, staring up at the ceiling, wondering what might happen next.

He knew what he wanted to happen.

Suddenly, she turned on the bed so that she was facing them, and something soft rested on his hand, incredibly soft, smooth and firm. And it didn't move. Was she asleep? He listened to her breathing. It sounded regular yet shallow, perhaps not deep enough to suggest sleep.

He didn't dare turn his head towards her.

Slowly, he moved his hand, exploring a little the body part that had fallen on his hand. He moved it away from his body and the smoothness continued, ending in thin material... nylon. He had just run his hand up his sister's inner thigh, and his journey had ended at her crotch. She must be lying on her front, on legged cocked up at a right angle to his body. Her vagina was warm against the back of his hand. And then, she moved against it. A slight, subtle grind against his knuckles, and, through the thin nylon, he felt the lips of her vagina part slightly over the his middle finger. She wasn't wearing underwear.

Erin let out a light moan, little more than a gasp, and then she did it again, a slow grind, and he felt the warmth. He turned over his hand so that it cupped her mound and squeezed, gently. Her hand fell on his bare chest and stroked it lightly. He slipped a single finger into her shorts through the leg opening and there was his sister's soft tangle of pubic hair and, yes, he felt it, moistness...

Slowly, carefully, he worked his fingers into her shorts, cupping her mound, sliding his finger through the wet lips of her vagina, dipping the tip of his middle finger deeper, causing Erin to sigh. She started rolling her hips lightly against his finger, whilst her other hand snaked down his torso, pushed its way in to his boxer shorts and grabbed his cock. She began to stroke it gently, up and down, and he moaned into the darkness. He felt her sweet young lips pressed against his shoulder and turned to them, seeking out her mouth in the darkness and kissing her softly, slipping his tongue over hers...

Then, all of a sudden, she leapt from the bed and he reached for the light.

For a second they just looked at each other. Her full, round cheeks were rosy, flushed, and her shorts were hitched up high on her waist, tight against her crotch. Dan could see the hint of her wet slit beneath the tight material.

'We... we can't do this. You're my brother... I...'

Dan just stared at her, saying nothing for a second.

'You're the one who came in here with no panties on and started grinding up against me.'

'I know... I know! I want to... you know. But it's wrong.'

'You want to what?'

Erin turned away from him, embarrassed, playing with a strand of if her hair, arm folded beneath her breasts. 'I want you to... you know... fuck me.'

God. Dan was hard.

'Are you a... virgin?' He asked, haltingly. She shook her head.

'No... there was this one boy but... to be honest... well, it wasn't good. I want it to be good but... No, we can't do this.'

She turned to leave, but seemed still in a state of indecision. Then she seemed to notice something. She bent down to pick something up off the floor and then turned to face him.

It was his stained, black trunks from the beach the previous day.

'Weren't these the trunks you were wearing yesterday at the beach?'

He nodded.

'What's this?' She asked, pointing to the white stain on the crotch.

Dan shrugged, unsure of what to say.

'Is it...is it... cum?' He nodded. She pointed at herself, 'Me?' He nodded again.

'You're my sister, but you're also the sweetest, sexiest girl I've ever met.'

And Erin seemed to make a decision.

She dropped the trunks to the floor, grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and lifted it up over her perfect, full teen breasts, pouting, pink areoles covering their slightly pointed tips, then grabbed the waistband of her shorts and pulled them down, exposing a perfectly trimmed triangle of pubic hair. Her body was pure, milk white, unblemished, pink and beautiful, toned and full. She walked to the bed and climbed onto it, naked, grabbed the waistband of Dan's boxer shorts and pulled them down over his huge, hard, throbbing cock, and all the way down his muscular legs, then straddled him, positioned her wet vagina over his penis, looked him in the eyes as if to say 'fuck it', reached her hand round, grabbed his cock and guided it in.

Both of them gasped, her from feeling herself filled by her brother's incredible girth, him from the feeling of his sister's tight pussy sheathing him, it's moistness dripping sticky juices into his pubic hair.

Erin started to move on top of him, to grind her clit against his pubic bone, to clutch his hip bones with her soft thighs, her aching breasts bobbing lightly, easing his length into her wet vagina.

She gasped, closing her eyes.

Dan grabbed her soft buttocks, the buttocks he had fantasised about the previous day, and guided her up and down his cock, feeling it slide in and out of her wetness, his foreskin peeling back, his throbbing head diving deeper, deeper. She bent her upper body to him, pressing her full breasts to his chest, then back up again, her breasts pouting out away from her body, impossibly pert, nipples so hard they ached, and Dan grabbed for them, raised himself to them and took them in his mouth, greedily. She tasted sweet and salty, fresh. He sucked hard, grazing her nipples with his teeth until they were red and hard as bullets. He imagined her milk squirting down his throat.

'I need to go... deeper' he panted, grabbing her hips and lifting her off him, throwing her to one side and guiding her eagerly onto her back. Erin spread her legs for her brother and looked him in the eyes.

He thrust himself between her legs and his cock slid straight in; she was so wet. He grabbed her legs and placed his forearms behind her knees, pulling them up in the air, allowing him to plunge his huge cock deep into her vagina. Again and again, faster and faster. Erin was screaming now. Sweat was dripping down her breasts, which spread out over her chest, and he found himself eating them, slurping them, desperate to suck her dry, tasting her saltiness and sweetness. He kept plunging in to her, so quick but regular. His hands were on her breasts, in her hair, on her tight ass and her hips were rising to meet his thrusts. They bucked frantically for a few more seconds, seeming to stretch for hours, and then he thrust deep, deeper than ever before, and stayed there, cock pulsing, orgasm exploding up through his ass and gushing from his cock, Erin's juices flowing like a river down the sides of his pulsing, heavy dick. And it was done.

He fell forward onto her soft, damp body, kissing her hair and face, his tongue in her mouth, her neck, both panting.

'You know, I stole some panties from your room the other day and masturbated over them' he whispered in her ear.

'The other day I imagined that you had stayed on the first morning when we arrived, you know when you burst in on me. I imagined we fucked and it got me so horny I had to come.'

'I watched you' he said, 'and at the beach I imagined finger-fucking you. Hence...' he nodded towards the stained, discarded trunks.

The confessions were getting him hard again. He tensed his cock inside her and she gasped.

'Oh... Dan. I've been fantasising about this for years. I used to imagine you coming into my room at home in the night and stripping me down, taking me from behind. I watched a lot of brother and sister porn!'

He flipped her over without pulling out and thrust deep into her wetness, feeling her tight sheath pulse and contract, gripping his dick. He caressed her soft, white back, his thumbs in the cleft at her spine whilst his fingers ran down over her pert ass. 'Tell me more' he said.

'Sometimes I would sit at dinner looking at you. Then after we'd eaten I would... ah!' He thrust into her again, 'I would go upstairs and... ah! Go upstairs and pull down my knickers and grind on the bed, imagining you doing things to me, and I would get so... ah! So wet and I'd cum. The first time I came was to the thought of fucking you.'

'Once I saw you in the bathroom after your shower. I was... ah! Spying through a crack in the door... ah! I had one hand in my knickers. Your cock is so... ah! Big. I imagined it filling me like it is now... ah!'

He couldn't take it anymore. He started smashing his cock into her, hip bones slapping against her ass. He penetrated, deep, and she cried out again, as he worked his arms under her body and grabbed her tits. And she arched her back up and they were fucking, intertwined, cheek pressed to cheek, eyes closed, her hand holding the back of his head, his tongue and lips on her sweet face. He was so hard he felt as though the skin of his cock couldn't contain his bigness, it was stretched and taut over his engorged head. He felt it coming.

'I... I'm...' they both said, in unison, before their brotherly and sisterly juices burst out of them again, filling Erin's tight young vagina, gushing and flowing, pumping, mingling. They both shuddered and fell apart onto the bed, finally sated.

Erin turned on her side and placed a hand lightly on Dan's chest. 'That was...'

Dan nodded, 'I know...' he said, 'I know.'

12