Adventures with Mel

Story Info
Training to be a cunt licker as well as cock sucker.
4.8k words
4.64
11.7k
20

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/04/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers

"Hi Bill. I got your message about a possible meeting. I'd love that. Are you talking just you and me like we talked about? Or are you wanting the other guys too?" Melanie asked.

Melanie was a beautiful woman in her early forties I'd met at an insane meet up with three guys and her. I had been twenty years without sucking cock and decided in my fifties to follow my desires about sucking cock and see if it was as good as I kept remembering from the one and only time I'd been with a man when I was twenty. I had met with one guy and discovered I was in fact a cocksucker and cum lover. That snow-balled into having a group affair with me sucking three guys multiple times and getting a full load of cum from each. My submissive persona also emerged from these meetings.

Following this incredibly erotic time with the three men we met again and Melanie was asked to join us. Turned out she is an unabashed nympho who likes taking on multiple men at a time. And she was a knockout. Red blazing hair with a ginger bush to match. Nice soft tits and ass. Long legs. Great smile and beautiful face. And she could fuck and suck like a woman possessed. She exuded sexuality.

Since I was the group's cocksucker, I was kept busy sucking while one at a time the other three fucked Melanie or received a blow job with her full lips wrapped around their cock. After I had taken three loads of cum, I was told to go over to Melanie to clean the cum from her ginger covered pussy. I ended up not only sucking all the cum from her pussy but went to work getting her aroused enough to cum multiple times. Once I started licking and sucking her engorged clit, she took off in a series of orgasms unlike any woman I'd ever been with. I sucked her clit, finger fucked her and pinched her long erect nipples to bring out her true wild side.

The other guys were all too busy sucking and playing with one another to even notice Melanie's groans and gasps as she had her series of orgasms. After she recovered she thanked me for giving her the best orgasm she'd had in ages. Melanie and I dressed soon after I had been with her and left the others still talking and sitting at the dining room table.

Once outside, Melanie proposed she and I get together outside of the group. I was a little leery of doing so since she and Phil, the guy I had originally met to resume sucking cock, were friends and it was him that invited her to join our group. She assured me she'd keep things just between the two of us. I told her I'd started playing with Phil to see if I would enjoy sucking cock again and had become really driven to keep doing so. She countered with the possibility of pegging when I had shared I had a fantasy of being dominated by a woman. She assured me she had great skills in role playing as a dominate woman.

I was really drawn to Melanie and I didn't mean it to happen since I had rationalized I wasn't cheating on the old lady if it was only men I played with. And I was conflicted because I didn't want to alienate Phil who had led me back into sucking cock and given me an incredible journey in doing it. So, I asked Melanie to let me think about it. She was understanding about my response but gave me her number in case I changed my mind. For three weeks I fantasized and dreamed about her. And what we would do. Finally, I broke down and called. That erotic and sensual body and the gentle and kind demeanor she projected was too alluring for me. Oh, yeah, and her ass was nice and full reminding me of J-Lo. And her 34b tits were just right for me, a nice handful with long nipples when excited.

She called me back shortly after I had left a message. And it was time for a decision.

"Hey Mel! Glad you called back. I've spent three weeks thinking about you. And the offer to meet separate of the group. You are just too, too tempting." I laughed. " And, yeah, I'd like it if it was just you and me. If your offer is still good?"

"Oh, it is Bill. I can't let a man who made me cum like you did get away." she giggled. "And I do so want to make you my little bitch and peg that sweet little ass of yours."

"Who could turn down that offer!" I laughed. "I just hope my ass can handle you. I'm a virgin as you might recall. You wouldn't hurt poor old me, would you?"

"Oh Bill, I plan on making your ass sting and sitting on your face and taking your ass' cherry. You think you can handle that?" she asked me.

"I'm a bit worried about being penetrated but excites the hell out of me to imagine you doing that. I've tried to use a vibe in my ass and it sort of hurt. Even lubed it up."

"Ok, we'll go slow on that one. Just because of your golden tongue, though." she laughed. "I need that tongue licking my cunt and clit. I'll even let you cum inside me and make you clean it out just like you do with your wifey."

" Mmm, you are such a sweet talker. I'd worship that pussy of yours anytime you want. I do remember how good you tasted. Even after all the cum had been cleaned out. Three weeks of thinking about it, matter of fact." I joked.

"Well let's get together and see if we can continue the magic. What do say?" she asked.

"I say yes ma'am. I'm ready to be yours'. "

"And you will be. I'm going to show you how it is to be a sub for a nympho. You will be busy." she warned me.

"Then what's good for you. I can't host. I never asked if you could."

"Yeah, I can. Just me and my lazy cat. I'm free most of next week. It's spring break. Will have a lot of time to do some training."

"I can do next Wednesday. Wife goes out to book club and spends three hours there. I'll tell her I'm meeting friends for drinks in case we go late."

"Great. So around 6pm work for you?" she asked.

"That works. I'll call if anything comes up."

"Ok, Bill. Keep thinking about me pegging you. I'm good at it. Had a guy friend that couldn't get enough. Think he really got in touch with his bi side."

"Alright. I'll give it some thought ...but ouch."

"It'll be ok. You are going to love it once you get used to it. I'm sure of it."

That Wednesday couldn't come soon enough. I found her place without problem. She lived in a nice, quiet residential area I was familiar with. It was a brick house with covered front porch built long ago based on the excellent brick work.

I rang the doorbell and Melanie came to the door dressed in a sheer camisole that showed her small breasts and her very long nipples. No bra. Her panties under the camisole were sheer enough to fully expose her flame red bush. She also wore a big smile.

"Hi, Bill!' she gushed. "I'm glad you could make it. I've been thinking about you and me when we were at Phil's. That was hot. "

"Wow, Mel. And that outfit is hot! Helluva greeting." I laughed

"Yeah, thought I'd give you a thrill to start things off. And what guy doesn't like to see a woman dressed up like a whore?" she giggled back at me. "Let's get you more comfortable. What do you say?"

"Yeah, I'm up for it." I laughed.

" I thought you might." she replied as she started pulling my shirt over my head and then proceeded to unbuckle the belt of my jeans. It didn't take her long until she had me standing in front of her with only an engorged cock standing at attention.

"Oh my, your little head IS getting a big head on me. Must like what he sees."

"Oh yeah, he likes very much."

"Well let's give him some attention." she said as she dropped to her knees and took my thick 7.5 inch cock in her mouth. It jumped at the first touch of her lips. She quickly swallowed the entire length and rested it in the back of her throat.

"Mmmm" she hummed as my cock stayed buried in her mouth. She soon began her return to the tip with her lips sealed tightly on the shaft.

"Oh my god, lady. You are so hot with that mouth of yours."

She nursed my cock relentlessly using her tongue on the underside as she pulled back to the tip only to descend down until her lips touched my pubic hair. I could tell she would have me shooting my cum very quickly if she kept it up but didn't want to have my time with her be quick in any way. I wanted to savor it. To do more than just fuck and suck.

"Hey, Mel, it's my turn. I want to get a good taste of you before I explode here." I laughed.

She let my hard cock fall out of her mouth. "What do you want, Bill." she said. " I want to hear from you exactly what you want to do. And don't think you're in charge here." she said as she slapped my cockhead.

"Please Mel, can I lick your pussy?"

"No, no, no. From this point on I'm Mistress. Got it? Now start over." she said with a commanding look toward me on my knees below her.

"Please Mistress, can I use my tongue on your pussy?" I pleaded.

"That's better cocksucker. Now crawl over to that chair over there. Stay on your knees. I'm going to make you my cunt licking bitch " she ordered as she pointed to a plush side chair next to a matching love seat.

I crawled naked over to the edge of the chair with her directly behind me. She slapped my ass on the way across the room.

"Hurry up, bitch! You don't do anything slow once I order you to do something. Got it?'

I crawled faster toward the chair but felt another stinging slap on the left cheek of my ass.

"I asked you a question. When I ask a question, you answer. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress, I'm sorry to fail you."

"Better, now it's time to put that special tongue of yours to work." she said as she sat in the chair with a towel under her to catch her juices. She opened her legs wide displaying her red bush surrounding her pussy lips and slit. The outer lips of her labia were big enough to be prominently displayed framed by the curly hair of her flame red bush. It was one fucking sight of pure eroticism. I crawled quickly between her legs and dropped my head to her labia and wet slit. Her clit already engorged. I started to lower my mouth to her slit to begin using my tongue, but she interrupted my intention.

"Whoa, boy. Ask me if you can start worshipping my cunt. Don't assume you can just take possession of it and I'll comply. You always ask permission. And I'll let you know if you're doing things up to my standards. You understand? This isn't when I was the whore for you guys at Phil's house. Now you're my bitch. Again do you understand, boy?"

"I understand Mistress. May I begin to worship your pussy, Mistress?"

"Yes but from now on it will be called my cunt. Start using that big tongue of yours now. On my cunt."

I leaned into her crotch and began tonguing her wet slit. I started near her puckered rosebud. Using the broad part of my tongue I licked her cunt from bottom up near her clit. But avoiding it. I probed her with my tongue as deep as it would go. I licked around her lips and back into her opening. Her juices began to run freely into my mouth on my nose and dripping down my chin. She started voicing small gasps. Her legs went over my shoulders and she pinned my head to her cunt with knees and thighs. The smell was one of an erotic perfume. Of pure sex. Her taste was like honey to me.

I feverishly worshipped her cunt. I started flicking my tongue on her clit, then took it into my mouth using my lips to suck on the engorged head. Her gasps increased and she started moaning and encouraging me.

"Ahhhhhh, hell yesss bitch....use that tongue. You are a cunt licking bitch......ohhhhhhh, god, god...I'm going to cum real soon! Keep that big ole tongue moving, bitch"

It didn't take long before Mel exploded with her first orgasm. She used her legs to push up from my shoulders and pushed her red bush firmly on my mouth. She pushed my face up with as her entire pelvic region rose. I pushed my tongue as deep inside her as I possibly could to taste her excitement. Finally she released her tight grip of my head and dropped her body back down to the chair.

Avoiding her clit for the moment I continued using my tongue on her opening and lips. She was still in the reverie of her orgasm.

"That was hot, bitch. Very hot! I knew I picked right in having you come serve me."

In that moment I only partially heard what she had said about picking me. Later I would find out what she had in mind.

My head never left her cunt. I cleaned all the wet juices I could running down slit. She seemed to be in a state of relaxation. Seemed to enjoy my continued ministrations. After a few minutes I started to circle her clit with the tip of my tongue testing if it was still too sensitive for more worship. Finally I started in earnest with my tongue and lips to play with it. Once again she began with small gasps and moans.

"Ohhhh yeah. That's it, worship my cunt you fucking bitch. You cocksucker. Yeahhh, yeah...keep on my clit with that tongue."

I continued as she said and then inserted my forefinger and middle finger of my right hand deep inside her. I reached up to the upper wall of her pussy and stroked gently until I found a small nub on the surface. It may have been a G-spot. Or not. But my fingers gently pushing into her, stroking along that upper wall and my tongue continuing to attack her clit and lick around my fingers to service her lips had her once again primed to cum.

I started to feel the muscles of her pussy tightening around my fingers. Her breathing was increasing in heavy gasps intermixed with loud moans of excitement. Her body tensed and her ass pushed up off the chair and quickly sat back down on the cushion but I continued to taste her, lick her and finger fuck her. She gasped again and again and her legs trembled and again her pussy tightened around my finger. Again her ass pushed up from the chair. She wasn't saying anything. Just gasping and moaning. She just kept building and releasing in a series of small orgasms. Finally she exploded into a large spasm of her body again pushing far up from the chair and her legs squeezing my head in a vice grip of uncontrolled bodily tension.

"Stop. Stop...I can't handle it any more...you're driving me insane!" she said as her body relaxed and she pushed my head away.

My face was soaked with her juices and all I could taste and smell were the aftermath of her sexual enjoyment. I felt good I had brought her pleasure and satisfaction using my mouth, tongue and fingers. I felt good all the action was centered on bringing her pleasure. But I realized my cock was completely erect after my mouth was pushed off her pussy. I had gotten incredibly excited by servicing her.

"You are damn hot, dude. That matched the night we were at Phil's." she said. She no longer took the persona of mistress it seemed.

"I'm glad I was able to bring you pleasure, Mistress." I replied just to test if we had switched back to just Mel and Bill.

"Stop the Mistress stuff for now, Bill. That was role play. Now we're back to for real."

"Had to verify. That was really hot for me, too. I love eating pussy .....and sucking cock I guess since Phil."

"Come on. Let's go to the bedroom and lie down. I want to cuddle and play some more."

I followed her into the bedroom. It was big with a queen bed. She had art and photos along two walls. It was classy. We both got on the bed and I lay on my back.

"Why don't you lay on top of me. I'll massage your neck and back and we'll have some full body contact." I said.

Without a word she got on top of me with her pussy aligned along my cock, her tits touching high on my chest and her head with chin on my shoulder. Her red hair was brushing against my cheek. Her weight hardly registered with me. I kept my hands free and reached up to use my thumbs on each side of her lower neck and strongly massaged near her shoulders and moved up to the bottom of her skull. She moaned in pleasure.

For a good thirty minutes I massaged Mel's back, neck and ass cheeks using my thumbs and fingers to massage along her spine and shoulders down to her velvet feeling ass. I had her bend her knees up toward me so I could massage the soles of her feet and the top and heels of both.

She seemed to really enjoy the attention without a sexual thing going on. For me the tactile experience of feeling her small breasts on my chest and her cunt lips and red bush surrounding my hard cock was incredibly exciting. And pleasurable. Using hands and fingers to touch her body, feel the smooth silky skin, touch the muscles of her back and softness of her ass was erotic...and sensual.

But her sexual need soon became my focus. I reached past her ass cheeks and found her slit. I traced down to find her clit. Using my index finger I began a firm massage of her magic button using the wetness of her pussy to lubricate it. I ran my finger up and down her lips and opening and returned to the clit. I probed inside her lips and her pussy seemed to firmly grip my finger. I eventually brought my left hand down to the crease of her ass and found her rosebud. She gasped as I played with both cunt and ass. I lightly ran a finger back and forth along her ass crease and returned to the tight hole with just the tip of my left forefinger penetrating. The right forefinger continued the firm but gentle touch of her clit. She was moving with my hands with loud gasps and loud moans.

"Ohhh Bill.....yessss...that's so nice."

I brought her close to climax but wouldn't allow it. Every time she seemed ready to explode I backed off. She moaned in disappointment each time. Finally I told her to move up my body so her sweet firm breasts were surrounding my nose. They were soft wonders of erotic flesh. My tongue became frantic to play with her large nipples but couldn't get past the inside slope of either breast. I continued to lick each one tasting the saltiness of her exertion. Finally she reached up and placed one tit directly in my mouth to allow me to nurse her incredible nipple. It was at least one half inch in length, erect and firm. She switched so I could play with the other one. All the time my fingers continued to play with her clit and asshole. She was squirming in my arms. I knew she would soon explode. Her pussy juices were running and her pussy gripped my finger with much more force.

I quickly told her. " Bring your pussy up here on my face! Ride my face. Let me taste your sweet cunny, baby."

She immediately mounted my face, grabbing the bed's head board with her pussy sitting on my mouth and my nose covered inside her lips and bush. My tongue went to work probing the wetness of her opening, then ran up the labia to the hard clit. I took the clit inside my lips and sucked on it while my tongue flicked feverishly on the tip. Then back into her hole with tongue tip pushing as deep as I could go. Using my tongue to fuck her. Then back to her clit. And then she began to shudder. Her body tensed. Her pussy was pushed hard into my face, covering my nose so I could barely breath. Juices soaked my chin and her smell overwhelmed my senses. Raw sex smell of a woman in a state of full orgasmic excitement. She screamed and panted as she ground her pussy up and down my face and nose.

"OOOOH fuck...fuck ...fuck. Yesssss....oooh oohh...ohhhh!!"

It seemed a full minute passed while she was in the throes of the intense orgasm. Finally she collapsed with her head on the headboard and her bottom sitting on my face. I had the good sense to let up on my tongue action and fingers playing with her sex.

She slid down my body so her length covered my chest and trunk. She was sweating heavily. She kissed me deeply with her tongue probing inside my mouth. She didn't mind the taste of her sex on my mouth and tongue. In reality she seemed to relish it.

"Oh fuck that was so intense, Bill. I think I'll put you on a leash and keep you here from now on."

"Whew! I could eat your pussy all day. Best tasting I can ever remember. And I'm not bs'ing you. "

We laid there with our bodies intertwined. Still catching our breath. My cock had a raging hardon. And Mel had her red bush pressing hard against it. The head touched the outer lips of her pussy.

cohikr68
cohikr68
276 Followers
12