Adventures with Mike Pt. 01

Story Info
A story about myself and a friend.
3.9k words
4.47
10.1k
16

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 12/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chparker
chparker
17 Followers

This will be the first part in my stories about a friend who ended up being my first experiences with a guy. I'll explain this exactly as it happened, no shortcuts, no speeding up. While our names are different, I'll be calling myself Chris and my friend's name will be Mike.

A little back story; we have a group of friends who have hung out as a group for years; 6 or 7 years to be exact. We're all in our mid to late 20's and met playing in a local hockey league, but have since been more of the group to enjoy hanging out after a game, or watching football or hockey at a bar on the weekends. There were anywhere from 3 to 8 of us hanging out each time, hardly ever just two.

We would often over do it at a bar and were regulars, so we knew all of the staff. Several have dated, or at least hooked up with, some of the waitresses, so it was always a topic of conversation among everyone. We were also known to 'close the place down' at 2am on a weekend, and sometimes on a weekday.

We'll begin our story on a Friday night over the summer as the night was starting to draw to an end and everyone was getting their checks. It was Myself, Mike, and two other guys John and Anthony.

*****

"Damn, my uber is pulling up, someone sign for me" Anthony said as he started to spring out of his chair to run out. At least he paid this time, he usually has to 'run' and someone gets stuck with his bill.

"I got it!" shouted Mike as he laughed "Waitress is gonna love this tip!" Mike joked as he leaned back in his seat.

"I coulda just given him a ride, I only had a few" John said laughing back at us "He's kinda on the way anyway."

I laughed a bit and then realized I needed to get an uber too "Actually how about you just give me a ride!" I joked, knowing I was out of the way, but also only living 5 minutes away, it really wasn't a crazy ask.

"Better you than Mike, he's like 30 minutes the wrong way" John said "Did you get an uber?"

Mike commented "I'm waiting for it to go down, it's more than my tab to get back home."

I looked over at Mike and laughed "Dude, you always crash at someone's place, don't act like you're Ubering. You coming with me or John?"

"Well shit I guess I'm giving at least one of you a ride" John joked as he signed his name

"Actually, can I stay with you Chris? My car is here and you're way closer than John so I can come grab it in the morning" Mike said as he signed his check, and then responsibly signed a reasonable, but still generous, tip for Anthony.

"Yea sure, fine by me" I said looking at John "Is our Uber approaching?" I sarcastically commented.

**

The car pulled up as Mike and I got out and headed to the front steps to walk into my house, a decent size house for living alone, it was two stories with 3 bedrooms, one which I made as a home office on the second floor, sharing a wall with my bedroom.

"Thanks buddy!" Mike yelled to John as he was pulling away "Anything cold?"

I looked at Mike as I was unlocking the door "Are you even asking?".

We walked in and went straight to the kitchen to crack a beer. "Damn did you see Jessica tonight?" Mike commented as we leaned against opposite counter tops to chat as we sipped.

"Dude, blonde. Good call. She was hot before, but holy shit now!"

We continued talking nonsense for a while, on our second beer now pretty quickly. "Shot?" Mike said, always the instigator.

"Sure, tequila or vodka" I joked, knowing Mike hated tequila. Not waiting for his answer I was already moving quickly, pouring two shots into shot glasses. Mike didn't even react other than a laugh as he grabbed it, we cheersed and then they were down the hatch.

After some more chat and another couple of shots, now after 3am, Mike commented "You really like Jessica blonde, huh? You usually like brown hair!"

"Man I know, but sometimes a good blonde is just something else." I had really no defense because he was right, it was uncommon for me.

"Gotta admit, I've been liking brunettes more than I used to lately myself!" Mike confessed.

"Really, what did that to ya?" I asked curiously as I handed him a fresh can.

"Carie, thats who" Mike said laughing

"Who the hell is Carie?" I asked, knowing we knew nobody by that name.

"Porn, she's so damn hot and I got into her, and she's got brown hair. Kinda got me noticing it more." Mike gave a pretty thorough explanation as he elaborated more.

"Damn, she must be pretty damn hot if it got you switching, you've always been hardcore California blonde above all else." I commented back as I expressed how impressed I was at his sudden switch in hair color preference.

Mike propped up "Grab some extras and I'll show you her up stairs." Mike sounded proud of his find.

"Sure" I remarked as I grabbed two more unopened cans out of the fridge, knowing he meant he'd pull her up on my PC in my office.

We got up stairs and he sat in the chair at my desk and I kneeled down next to him as he started searching her up on Google. He was right, she was smoking hot.

"Wow, she is hot, damn, she really switched ya huh, impressive" I commented, sipping as we scrolled through pictures of her.

"Alright who's got you going lately?" Mike said back as he swiveled the chair to stand up and let me take his spot.

I stood up and sat down "I won't tease ya like you did to me, I don't just google, I download!" I said, knowing I had a good 50+ videos downloaded into a hidden folder on my PC. I started to look through, looking for a specific video of two petite girls who shared a double sided dildo. I pulled it up and showed him parts of it, as we sipped our beers, commenting on the girls.

"Damn, alright alright, you win, they're hot. Better quality too!" He said laughing at my download versus what he can search for. "What else ya got on here?" as he was kneeling next to me like I was when he was in the chair

"Lots, all kinds, just pick one, they're labeled" I said as I sat back a bit and let him grab the mouse to select one. He went one by one through a few, reading the description in the file name before opening, disappointed that the names didn't help preview what the girls really looked like.

"What about these?" he said as he scrolled by a few named simply with numbers, highlighting one and about to open it.

"No not those ones" I said as I went to go grab the mouse, now remembering I had actually used my webcam to record a few videos of me... enjoying myself. Mike pulled the mouse into the air out of my reach, with one of the videos selected and highlighted, but the cursor drifted away, so I signed a little relief as I was reaching for the mouse.

"Why not what's wrong with those ones?" Mike inquired, confused. "Let's see!" as Mike outsmarted me and simply hit 'Enter' on the keyboard. Next thing you know the video player opens up and there I was, naked and hard, on the monitor, stroking my cock. "Oh shit!" Mike laughed as he looked over at me "Got it!" he said now acknowledging why I didn't want him to open the videos.

The video rolled on about 20 seconds as we paused a few uncomfortably and he brought the mouse back down and closed the window. I took a big gulp and then grabbed my beer and took an even bigger one.

Mike broke the silence "Think that calls for a shot!" as he got up and laughed, making light of the situation, as I laughed and we headed downstairs. "Didn't have that on my bingo card!" Mike joked.

"Me neither!" I joked back, "Forgot that was mixed in there" as I poured up another round.

"No problem, we'll just have to make up for it with some new girls, I'll find ya some good ones, maybe you can add to your little collection. I mean, the more you have less likely someone is gonna pick the video of you!" Mike laughed again, clearly poking fun.

"Yea yea yea, laugh it up buddy!" as we grabbed two fresh cold ones to head back up stairs, even though we had just opened new ones, we wanted to be stocked. Even though it was 3:30am, we had no intention of sleeping any time soon it seemed.

Mike sat back down in the chair as I knelt behind him. He started scrolling around online, pulling up different girls, pictures of girls, and the occasional video. "Cmon Mike, you can do better than this, too much clothes". I joked as he had mostly been on Google, which censored everything.

"Fine" Mike commented as he headed to what was apparently his favorite site, just a big list of thumbnails of girls, each opening a full dozen or so pictures of that girl in a photo shoot style. "Sit back and enjoy" Mike said as he relaxed back in the chair, his arm fully extended to control the mouse, his other hand on the arm rest of the chair.

I sat back against the wall, only a couple feet behind the chair, and stretched by feet out with my hands at my side. My feet came to about the middle of the chair, so I was set back a little from Mike. We sat in mostly silence as he browsed around, just making comments here and there like "Woah" or "Damn that's hot". We continued for what felt like ever, but was reality only about 5-10 minutes probably. I noticed I was starting to get a reaction to all of the hot, very naked girls Mike was browsing through.

"Damn, this is so hot" I said as Mike pulled up one girl.

"Oh I know her, yea, she's really hot, has a real hot video with a dildo too" as Mike leaned in and opened a new tab to begin his search for that very video. It didn't take him long before he had it playing, a good 20 minute video just starting at the beginning. "There ya go, enjoy this one!" as he leaned back some.

After enjoying the view for a good 5 minutes, I realized I was rock hard and as we drank a lot, not very level headed. Before I knew it, I had my hand under my pants rubbing myself. Mike didn't seem to notice, and I wasn't sure if he didn't notice or was just pretending not to as I let out a gentle moan more than once. Becoming space-confined, I unbuckled my belt and unbuttoned my pants, pulled down my zipper and my shorts sprung open, showing my cock pushing against my boxers as my hand now had more room to grab hold entirely.

Mike continued sipping and commenting how hot it was and how much he loved this video. "Me too" I said as I continued exploring my own cock with one hand, taking a sip with the other, entirely out of Mike's view. Eventually, too turned on to care, I put my beer down and slid my shorts and boxers down a bit, freeing my cock, with my waistband about halfway up my thighs. As I grabbed my now exposed cock, I let out a slightly louder moan.

Mike looked to the side and down and must have noticed my shorts were now hallways down my calf, which must mean that I had pulled them down quite far. The video kept rolling and I noticed he kept slightly adjusting his head as if to see if I really had my shorts pulled down some, as I continued to moan a bit more and more as I slowly stroked my cock.

As the girl stuck the suction cup of her dildo against a door frame and proceeded to slide it into her doggy style, I remarked "Oh man" as I slightly thrusted my hips just once at the new position she took, apparently loud enough that it caught Mike's attention.

Mike turned his head around to see me for the first time with my shorts pulled down, my cock in my hand. Well, not really the first time if you count the video he stumbled into earlier! "Damn Chris!" he exclaimed as he watched me for a moment "Really like her huh!"

"Yea sorry I couldn't help it!" I defended myself, but didn't stop.

"No problem, that thing is old news after earlier" he said jokingly as he pointed one of the fingers wrapped around his beer can at my cock. I smiled and took that as a queue that I was ok to continue.

Eventually the video ended. "Ok, it's your turn to pick one!" Mike said standing up and taking his beer can with him, making way for me. I released my cock from my hand, stood up, and felt my shorts, but not boxers, drop further. At this point, I acted as if this was all very normal and just stepped out of my shorts, and then leaned to push my boxers further so I could step out of those too. I now sat down in the chair, wearing now only a shirt.

"Just gonna move these!" Mike said as he moved my shorts and boxers out of the way so he could sit down where I was. Mike sat down and continued sipping his beer and realized it was almost out. "Need to go on a beer run!" he said as he stood up. "You're a little compromised so I'll grab you one" he laughed as he ran out and came back with not only two beers, but the vodka bottle and two shot glasses. "Figured this calls for a shot too".

I looked and laughed "Oh yea? Some sort of tradition every time you see me naked?" I laughed as I stood up and walked to the edge of the desk, standing next to him, with my cock pointing toward the shot glasses, hard as a rock. The desk was actually right below waist height so my cock was basically level with the glasses which must have made for an interesting sight!

Mike laughed "Well technically you're not naked so guess not!" he said as he cracked a new beer as I finished pouring the shots.

"Guess that's true!" I said as I then moved to prove a point and remove my shirt, tossing it down on top of the rest of my clothes. "Better?" I said as I grabbed a shot, handed it to him, and grabbed the other myself, now standing fully naked next to my friend.

"Yea, now it's a tradition!" he said as we clinked glasses and downed the vodka. I sat back down and leaned back in the chair searching for something new to jerk off to. I quickly found a threesome, two girls and a guy, my favorite one actually.

"Think this might be my favorite" I commented after we were 5 minutes into it. "It's ok if you wanna too ya know" i said, making it known that I didn't mind if he started jerking off too, but he seemed reluctant.

"Nah I'm good, one naked guy is enough for this room" as he sipped more. "I see why you like it, guy's cock looks like yours, pretending it's you in that scene, huh?" Mike commented.

He caught me off guard because it actually kind of did. I couldn't believe that he noticed it before me, and it was his first time seeing the video and seeing my cock. I guess he took a better look at me than I thought he did. I laughed a bit "Yea guess it kinda does!"

The video went on and after the guy came, I closed the window and sat there, one hand on mouse and one on cock for a moment. "Now what?" I commented.

"Done recreating that video of you earlier?" Mike commented.

"Huh?" I replied confused.

"Same chair and position, not to mention same amount of clothing, as the video I accidentally opened, guess it's your go to!" Mike joked as he got up and poured more vodka. I looked over at him puzzled a bit.

"Oh you're the bartender now?" I commented.

"Didn't want to take you out of your favorite position" he joked.

I laughed "I don't think it's the same 'everything'" I air quotes, "I didn't even live here." I said this confidently, but not sure if I did or not in actuality.

He held both shots "Pull it back up, was definitely the same place, bet you a shot!" he joked.

I spun around and went back to my folder and went to pull up the video, not even thinking it was weird, as if to prove a point. I opened it full screen and there I was, on the monitor in the exact same chair, room and spot as I was now. I didn't think anything of it because it was now the second time he had seen the video, and I was naked sitting there too, but the volume was on now fairly loudly and I was moaning a LOT in the video, way more than I was in person. "Well I'll be!" I exclaimed.

"Told ya! Shot time!" Mike shouted, holding both glasses in his hands. I stood up, the video still playing, and pushed the chair out of the way to get mine from his hand. We stood there, me naked, and me jerking off on the computer screen, as we took the shots. Then stood a moment and realized the video wasn't terribly long.

"Alrightly, should close that before the grand finale!" I remarked, both of us laughing as I closed the video. "Speaking of grand finale, I might need to go into my room after all this if ya know what I mean" I said, hinting that I was very close to blowing a load, and also knowing that we were in a weird spot. Didn't want to cum in front of him without him knowing it was going to happen, but also just flat out not wanting to because it seemed like a heck of a line to cross.

"Ah gotcha, yea I hear ya, it's late anyway" he said as he seemed to agree I should leave. I turned my back to him and bent over, my butt facing him, as I collected my cloths and started to head to my room "Enjoy!" he said laughing.

"Night, you too!" I said laughing, as I headed to my room, closed the door and laid down naked in my bed. I immediately grabbed my cock and started thinking how I wish I had gotten to cum in front of Mike. I don't know why but I really wanted to let him see me. I was so turned on by everything. I laid there with my eyes closed, slowly stroking and started to realize I was more turned on by Mike seeing me naked than I was at the porn we were watching.

I picked up my stroke some and started to really enjoy it, now picturing the scene of me standing next to Mike naked, him watching me, him commenting on what my cock looked like as he compared me to a porn video. It was driving me crazy. Then something made me stop.

I paused and focused my ears and I could hear a noise from the office next door. It was moaning, but not a girl's moaning. 'Mike!' I thought. He must be jerking off. 'He sounds different' I thought to myself as I listened to every moan. Then I gasped. It wasn't Mike. It was me. He was watching the video of me. I don't know if he was jerking off or not, but he was watching the video of me. I don't know if he was clothed or naked, but I didn't care, he was watching the video of me. He was watching me stroke my cock. He was watching, AND listening to me. I got even harder at the thought. I began to move my hand faster, up and down my throbbing, impossibly hard cock that began to emit a drip or two from the slit in the tip.

Then I heard my voice coming from the other room get louder and deeper in my moan. I knew exactly what that meant. And then I heard the BIG moan as I knew it was the moment I blew my load in that video. I heard my panting afterwards as every bit of cum shot out of my cock on that computer monitor, making me get closer and closer myself, knowing my friend just watched me cum.

Then I heard silence. THEN I heard me again and just a second or two later, I heard me cum again. He had rewinded to watch me cum a second time. Then I heard the video start again, but earlier, more gentle moans building to the cumshot he was planning to watch for the THIRD time. I lay in my bed, my cock harder than it has even been, trying to keep quiet so I can hear myself moan, wanting to know the exact moment Mike sees me cum. My hand gripping tighter around my cock.

Then I heard it, I heard my voice pick up in the room next to me as Mike must have been staring, eyes wide, at the screen, watching my hips twitch in the chair as I shot my thick, white, creamy load for him to see. In almost unison, I let out a loud moan myself as I reached the end, he hand giving my cock one last run down the length of my shaft as the first stream poured out.

A long, thick, stream of cum burst out of the tip of the swollen head of my cock and splashed against my chest. My hips moving as I felt the second stream squeeze out, my hand gripping the bottom of my shaft, frozen in motion as I listed to myself cum in the other room as I felt the warm white liquid soaking my chest up to my belly button, pooling up in it as I gentled my pant, hearing me also finish cumming on the computer.

I laid back, exhausted, but happy. Satisfied but still horny processing. I fell asleep there like that, cum all over me, naked, on top of my sheets. Jerking off my own cock had NEVER felt that good. As I lay there, exhausted and happy, my mind wondered what was going on in the room next to me, but it was too late, I had fallen asleep. But what would the morning bring when we were awake and sober, and I needed to take Mike to his car...

chparker
chparker
17 Followers
12