Adventures with V Ch. 03

Story Info
Chapter 3 - Deflowering.
6.7k words
4.69
5.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sub_peter
sub_peter
15 Followers

Dear Reader,

These are stories from my Relationship with a former Mistress of mine. For the purpose of this story I call her Mistress V. She wasn't the usual stereotypical Mistress, she was different. She was my first real life Mistress, and I her first slave. And to this day I still hold her dear in my heart. I want to share some of the Adventures I had with her, as I still think about them when I am alone and playing with myself. And I hope others may enjoy them too.

Fair warning: I do love the chatting, the teasing, the talk afterwards a lot, as much as the sexual act itself. Those words of hers are burned into my memory when I recall those days. If you are just looking for a story with lots of sexual action, this might not be for you.

Otherwise Enjoy Yourself :-)

*****************************************************

Recap Chapter 2 - The Condom

My second day of my week-long Adventure with V went great. I struggled a bit at work, as I kept constantly thinking about her. Not being allowed to masturbate did not help either. But the wait was worth it, when I finally got to her place that evening. I was surprised she took her words literally and made me do her laundry. After that she surprised me with her freshly shaven pussy, and I was allowed to lick her once again. It was pure bliss for me, and I felt proud making her orgasm in her bed.

Afterwards she surprised me again, as I had to lay down naked on her bed. She pulled a condom over my cock, and for a moment I thought she really wanted to fuck me. But it ended in a handjob from her, which felt amazing. Especially after not being allowed to masturbate since our last encounter. We talked a lot afterwards, and me being so happy with the situation, gladly agreed to give her 'full control' over all of my orgasms for this week. Little did I know how difficult this would turn out to be...

*****************************************************

Adventures with V

Chapter 3 - Deflowering

My alarm wakes me up. A new day. Yay!

I was so tired yesterday, and proud of myself. I made her cum twice! And even though I was horny lying in bed, I fell asleep quickly. I didn't get much sleep the night before, and then with all the excitement at her place...

I grab the condom from last night off my nightstand. I put it there yesterday. It is clean, I washed it, but it is a strong reminder of what happened. I twist it in my fingers. Ohhhh god her fingers felt so soft and good on my cock. That was sooooo nice.

Will she give me a handjob for my next orgasm again?

Or maybe a blowjob?

Or maybe she does want to fuck one day. I wonder what her pussy feels like. It must be so hot and tight and warm and soft and ohhhh. *moans*

My cock is hard as steel under the bed sheet. I want to touch it. Can I? I mean I am not allowed to orgasm, but touch? Surely I must be allowed to touch it, how else am I gonna go to the bathroom or wash it in the shower? I moan, unsure of the answer.

I grab my phone and text hastily, "Good Morning V"

Hoping she is already awake...

*bling*

Score!

I read the text, "Mornin' Peter. How are you, slept well?"

"Yes wonderful, thank you. And you had a pleasant night?"

I impatiently wait. I really want to ask something else, but I just can't ask that right out of the gate.

She texts, 'Yes, thanks to you ;-P"

I grin proudly. "Glad to be of service Mistress :-P. Uhm quick question V, about my orgasms. Am I ... uhm ... allowed to touch myself, without orgasm? I mean for bathroom, shower and well... maybe the occasional stroking (without cumming of course)."

I hit send.

Fuck!! Was that the correct way to ask for it?

I wrote wayyyy too much ... fuck.

My cock aches hard for some attention. Damn she is not answering.

Darn, arg, two minutes already...

Should I apologize?

*bing*

I anxiously read her text, "Of course you can. But no drip of cum leaves your cock without my permission, understood!?"

I moan in pleasure as I grab my cock and stroke it. Feels soooo good.

Seconds later I get a second text, "Why are you asking Peter? Are you hard and horny for me right now?"

I blush so hard. I feel like my parents caught me doing something naughty.

I let go of my cock to type, "... yes Mistress. :blush_emoji:"

"Good boy Peter. No cumming! I want you to be horny for me all day!"

"Yes Mistress V. I love that. Thank you."

"Aww so obedient. See you at 5 at my place?"

Sooo fucking late. Fucking work. I want to be with her RIGHT NOW. Wuhhharg. At least it is Thursday, so only two more days until the weekend. Oh god the weekend, will we spend all the time together? My cock twitches at that thought.

I reply and we agree to see each other at 5 o'clock. But I can't help myself but to touch myself more. I stroke my cock fully and it takes only a few minutes until I am close to cumming.

So fucking close. Now I really wanna cum!! *moans*

I let go of my cock and let out a deep frustrated sigh.

It takes all my strength to finally get out of bed and into the shower to cool down. I still have a bit of time until work, so I sit down with a coffee and some cookies at my PC and start surfing. I google for 'BDSM orgasm control' and it astonishes me how many results I find.

I watched a lot of porn in my life. I mean ... a LOT. And also a lot of kinky videos. Fantasizing about women doing that to me. But usually the male orgasm is the big finish in a session. I love those videos where the Mistress plays with the cock and balls of her slave, strokes him but is also really cruel to his balls. So hot! And of course facesitting. Love those! And recently I even started watching some strapon porn. It must feel so degrading and great to get fucked by a woman. Not that I would EVER tell ANYONE about that one. Way too humiliating!

But to my surprise orgasmcontrol and orgasmdenial is a big part of the D/S community as well. I find lots of articles. Maybe there are not so many videos around, because in Porn the male ejaculating is expected? But a lot of dominants seem to really enjoy taking control of their slaves' orgasms.

And I love it too ... for now? V having control makes me so horny. When will she let me cum again? Hopefully today. If not today then tomorrow.

My cock rages at that thought. He wants it today!

I keep browsing. This new topic fascinates me. But I am also scared about the number of orgasms some articles write about. Some Dommes only allow their slaves to cum once a week, or less. WTF that sounds unrealistic. I usually cum like 7 times a week, if not more. And eventually I even come across the topic of chastity and cockcages.

"Wow, some really like to take things to the extreme. Those cages look painful," I think to myself. But also kinda hot, giving over that much control to your Mistress...

I take another sip of my already cold coffee.

I look at the clock.

Fuck I am very late for work!!!

Work is as difficult as it was yesterday. I promise to myself I will do a better job next week, as I rush out the door at 5pm, heading towards V's apartment. This time she is on the couch, typing on her phone as I enter the room.

"Hi Peter. Give me a second!"

"Hello V. No problem. Can I use your bathroom quickly?"

"Yeah, no problem."

"Good, thanks!" And I hush into her porcelain throne room. I don't need to go. But I do want to wash my hands, splash my face and calm the fuck down. I feel myself shaking again. Ahhh!

I take a deep breath.

I can do this!

I dry my hands and go back into the living room. V is still lying there. I am not sure if I should sit down or...

She looks away from her phone into my eyes, "On your knees slave!"

I tremble and sink to my knees. I feel my cock getting hard inside my pants from her sudden and strict voice.

She smiles, "Good, now pull down your pants and shorts. Present your cock to me!"

"Yes Mistress!" I pull them down. I am like only a meter away from the couch and my cock is pointing straight at her. I feel ashamed, and turned on at the same time.

She eyes my cock and says, "Good boy, staying hard and horny for me. Start stroking it, but don't you cum. Understood? I need to finish a message."

"Y... Y.... Yes Mistress!"

I can't help but moan as I start touching myself on her command. It feels so much better doing it on her demand. She smiles and looks on her phone again to type.

I stroke ... and stroke. I am getting close to an orgasm already.

Am I allowed to stop? I don't know. Ahhh I need to slow down.

I stroke my cock slower and slower, OH OH gosh I am way too close to an orgasm.

She doesn't even look away from her phone but speaks, "Why are you slowing down?"

"Sorry Mistress! I am close to an orgasm. May I please cum? PLEASE?"

She looks at me sternly, "NO, of course NOT. Stop touching it! So quickly to an orgasm again. Don't you have SOME self control over your cock Peter?"

I take my hand away and my cock twitches in the air. I blush. This is so humiliating, "I am sorry Mistress. You turn me on so much, I can't help myself. If you allow me an orgasm, I can stroke fast and last way longer afterwards. My balls are just so full already!"

She laughs out loud, "You are funny Peter. Thinking I let you cum already, Lol. Of course you are NOT getting to orgasm today."

I AM NOT? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

My cock cries DOUBLE as loud.

I gulp, "Yes Mistress V. As you wish."

"Aww don't you want to thank me for controlling your orgasms?"

"Thank you Mistress V for taking control over my orgasms. I love it!"

I do. But goddammit I wanna cum right now!

She giggles, "You're welcome," and continues in a colder voice, "But if you are already that horny, we better not touch it anymore today. Pull up your pants!"

*inner cry of frustration*

"Yes Mistress," and I painfully pull up my pants. I moan as the fabric glides over my cock.

She stands up, "Good. Well Peter you got work to do. The clothes are dry from yesterday. You can look around my closet and drawers. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out where to put my clean clothes. And after you did such a fine job yesterday, I have no doubt you will do a fine job cleaning the rest of the room as well."

I remain silent and listen to her patiently, "You got lots of time today. It's Thursday, girls night out! Remember? I will probably come home very late. You will clean until, hmmm... let's say 10pm, then you can go home."

I look distraught. We are not going to play today? I don't get to lick her? :(

"Aww, don't look like that," she says. "We never hang on Thursday. And I can't just leave my girls hanging. We're a team. But on the plus side, I don't have anything planned for the weekend, so I can have you all to myself, all three days. What do you say about that?"

YIPEEEE! I feel energized!

I nod strongly, "Hell yeah. I love to spend all weekend with you. That sounds freaking awesome!!"

"That's the spirit! Now stand up and get to work. I have to take a shower and get ready for tonight."

Well what can I say about that evening. She took a long shower, washed her hair and put on makeup. I folded her clothes and sorted through her closet. She looked really nice, she put on a red blouse and black pants. Best part was, she came out naked from the shower, no shame at all. She even teased me with it, which just made the no orgasm rule for today even more difficult. But I loved every second looking at her beautiful body.

Even when she went out and left me alone in her apartment, it didn't feel dull. I loved doing the housework, as I thought about how happy it would make her. I tried to imagine the smile when she got home, and saw all the hard work I put in. But it would take weeks to fully clean everything, I can't describe how messy she lived. I stuck to the most visible things that evening, laundry, dishes, cleaning the shower, making the bed (I put on new sheets). The floor was littered with things, I made a bigger pile in the corner so I could vacuum most of the carpet.

I look at the clock, almost 11pm. Enough done for today.

I sit down on the couch and relax my aching legs. She said I could go home at 10. But maybe ... I mean just maybe, if I wait long enough, she might come home and let me give her an orgasm before going to bed?

That thought wakes up my cock.

I pull down my pants and start stroking it.

It feels sooo good. I get so hard so quickly.

I mean really rock hard. Thinking about her makes it harder than ever.

I stroke and moan into the empty room.

I worked so hard. I cleaned so much, for like 5 hours. Don't I deserve a reward for that? Don't you think so? Who am I talking to? Myself I guess. In my head. My head is strange sometimes.

I slow down as I am getting close to an orgasm.

I wanna taste her pussy again!!!

I let go of my cock. I am sooo fucking close to squirting on her floor.

Fuck... I want to cum so badly.

I start stroking again ... and stop before cumming. It feels so good to stroke my cock, but also so frustrating as I have to stop every time. But I can't help myself to stroke more and more.

After 20 minutes of delightful stroking and frustrating stopping I can't take it anymore and pick up my phone to message V, "Hello V. I am done with the cleaning, and did an hour extra. Will you be home soon? I would gladly wait for you :winky_face:"

No immediate response. I imagine myself greeting her at the door and taking her to the bed, slowly going down on her, towards her holy temple. Mhmmmm sooo hot! I let out a loud moan.

I stop stroking once again. My cock is so fucking sensitive! I need to stop this, FUCK. Or I might have an accident soon. Fuck, why did I promise her not to cum without her permission?

Goddamit stupid Peter!!!

But it is sooo freaking hot that she has control!

Awww!

I take a deep breath and let my cock rest for a minute, before pulling up my pants. Can't screw this up now Peter. I have to stick to my promises. For me it was so natural to masturbate daily before this. I even got a few toys to change things up.

Toys hmmm. Does she have a dildo or vibrator? I wonder.

Technically she allowed me to look into her drawers to clean up.

Sooo ...

I get up.

I go to her nightstand and open up the drawer there. And sure enough, not even hiding it, a few naughty toys catch my eye.

The first one was a glass dildo, that one could mistake for a glass sculpture, rather than a sex toy. It was made from clear glass and with a blue glass swirling around the shaft. The head was just a blob and not shaped like a penis at all. The dildo was about 7 to 8 inches long, and only about as thick as my thumb. My cock is not that long, but at least thicker than that. Which made me hopeful.

The second dildo I saw made me feel way more inadequate. I bet most men would feel intimidated by that. It was at least 10 inches long, and was made out of a thick pinkish material. It is the kind of cock I only saw in porn movies. Big and majestic. The dildo was also fully shaped like a cock, with the glans at the top and thick veins along the shaft and two balls. The material was also more soft, I could easily bend it 90 degrees. If she enjoys that big of a dildo, how can my tiny cock even compare to that? ;(

The third and last thing was an even bigger surprise. It was a black ... buttplug? Oh V you naughty girl. I never would have imagined she liked things up her butt. Maybe she is more kinky than I thought. The plug doesn't even look small.

Should I mention to her that I found those things? I mean she said I could look through drawers. Could have been an accident. And to be honest, I really wanna see how she reacts when I bring up the buttplug. Will she blush? I HOPE SO! I grin internally.

My phone buzzes. I read the message, "No go home."

Just a quick short reply. She must be busy. I sigh. Can't help it. I should go.

I put on my shoes and go home. I go to sleep with joyful thoughts about my discovery, frustrated thoughts because I didn't get to see her again, and an angry cock who curses me for not letting him cum. I fall into a deep slumber.

*beep beep beep*

I jump out of bed. YAY weekend! I can't wait to see V again. I feel really energetic today. The morning went by fast but work was gruesome as always. V only has a half day on Fridays, but I have a full day as always. That means she will already be home for a couple of hours before I get there shortly after 5pm.

I make sure I message my friends and free up my weekend. So I can spend all weekend long with V. This will be the best thing ever, I imagine!

My cock gets hard thinking about her.

All weekend long. Lots of naughty stuff to do. Lots of orgasms! Yes (I look down), even for you buddy. I mean three days, hoping for three orgasms would be very optimistic. Two would be more realistic. I probably get one today for my good work yesterday, and one at the end of the weekend?

Will she use her hands again?

Or will I get to feel her mouth...

... or pussy?

*moans* I get aching hard at that thought.

Don't think about it Peter! Get work done first, then fun all weekend long! I hop into the shower and then off to work. But not thinking about V is impossible... my mind constantly drifts off at work. I fantasize about V visiting me at work, coming over to me, pushing my keyboard aside and sitting in front of me on my desk. She pulls down her pants and spreads her legs and says, "Here is a little lunch snack for you Peter!"

GOSH I am weird!

... and horny. But I manage the best I can and get through work. I rush home, take a quick shower to make me smell really nice, and then off to V I go. I text her to let her know I am on my way. She only has a half day on Friday, so she got home a few hours ago. I wonder if she is as excited to play again as me? My cock sure as hell is, as he is getting harder and harder the closer I get to her door. I knock and she calls me in.

"Hello V, it's me."

The first thing I notice isn't her sitting at her PC. No! It's the mess in the room. Me cleaning the floor seems to have opened up free space to be filled with laundry. I see a trouser, shoes, socks, a shirt, panties, a bag, an empty plastic bottle, and a towel. On her PC desk are 3 cups, some spoons, and a plate. One spoon is on the desk, leaving a coffee stain below it. I mean, not that "big" of a mess, but considering it was just cleaned yesterday. And she does have a hamper, so why not just... lol she is messy.

She turns around on her chair, "Hi Peter!" She is just wearing a black Metallica shirt (love that) and some light bluish panties. She has one foot on the chair, with her knee in front of her chest, and the other foot on the floor, stopping the chair from turning further.

She stands up and slowly walks towards me, her brown eyes piercing into mine. I stand there, frozen, I am so nervous... again! I feel my left hand shaking slightly.

I take a deep breath, "So... uhm... Hi... so... what." I stumble over my words.

She walks up close to me, her eyes fixed on mine, "So, have you missed me?" And as she says that her hand touches my crotch, feeling my hard on through my pants.

I yelp from her surprise touch, and I can see her smirk at that. But she doesn't move her hand, no she even presses it harder against me, teasing my hard-on from outside the pants.

Her eyes still lock on mine, as I answer, "Yes V, I missed you very much!"

"I can feel you are already hard for me," she smiles, "Are you horny for me too?"

I moan as she continues to rub, "Are you kidding me? Of COURSE, Yes fucking hell yes I am horny!"

She laughs, "Good Boy Peter. Hard and horny for me, I love that!"

I smile, "It's my pleasure!"

We both giggle at that.

"So Peter," she asks, "Do you want me to stroke your cock, or do you want to smell my pussy?"

sub_peter
sub_peter
15 Followers
12