"Advice" A Mother Seducing Her Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Only use the test for couples...not the one for singles. The one for singles seems weird, and gives weird results.

Anyway, give your son this instruction. "If the choice is obvious...choose it. If you look at both answers, and are not sure...think of it being that the one you choose, you get for life, but the one you do not choose, you will never get again...ever. This helps you understand when one is more important to you." You will use his results to connect better with him.

Hopefully physical touch is high on his list, but whether it is, or is not, you will use the results for yours, to get him to touch you more, and be more vocal about how sexy you are.

You will show him yours, and then say something about how you now understand why it means so much to you, for him to tell you that you are sexy, or hot. And also, the results tell you both why you need him to touch you...a lot more. Maybe say, "Now I know why it's so important to me that you tell me that I'm sexy, and why it's so important that you touch me as much as you can."

You want him to understand that he is helping you by touching you every chance he gets. If he is within arm's reach, you want his hands on you. He needs to know that he should hug you constantly, and touch and caress you every chance he gets.

If he asks if there is any area he isn't allowed to touch, tell him no...that so long as he is touching you, you are OK with it. Trust this...if he asked, he is simply ensuring that he is allowed to touch you where he wants to. It's already in his mind that he wants to touch you in intimate places...your breasts, your ass, and maybe even your pussy. He should also be encouraged to kiss your neck.

Giving each other massages can also be a way to get your hands on each other. No table...use the floor, or a bed. Get naked for the massage, and use a towel, or linen sheet for modesty...to not be too obvious. Suntan lotion, or other skin care lotions, on your back, butt, and thighs, can also be an excuse to get his hands on you.

Next, you want him in bed with you, as much as possible. Small weekend trips, to places where you would need to get a motel/hotel room, works. Look for places that only have one bed. Even if it has two beds, encourage him to share a bed. Tell him it's an excuse to touch, and cuddle, and you don't like to sleep alone. Who knows, he might even suggest that if this is true, he would be up for sharing your bed with you, at home.

If he ever gets hard, and you feel it, acknowledge that you feel it, but if he tries to pull away, don't let him. Smile, and tell him that it's a bonus for you, because it's the same as if he is telling you how sexy you are...and...very believable...it reinforces that he's not just telling you that you are sexy, to make you feel better.

When you sleep in the same bed with him, he might take the liberty of touching you more intimately, while you sleep. Wear things that encourage this, and make it easier for him to touch anything he wants. Never stop him from touching you in any manner, even if he puts a finger inside you.

If you want to, you can fake that you just woke up and caught him, but encourage him to not stop. Tell him that it feels good. You want him laying down with you, with minimal clothes on, as much as possible. Cuddling on the couch at home is something you can do daily.

Hotel/motel rooms, and camping are another way to get into bed together. Never wear bras, or panties. Soft, silky things that allow easy access to your body, are encouraged. If it is semi-see through, that's even better.

Tickle fights are encouraged. Especially if you have no bra on.

Anything that gets his hands on you, is good. Maybe get your legs waxed, and tell him to feel how smooth is makes your legs feel. He might flirt, and tell you that should have gotten something else waxed. You would then look at him with a sexy look, and whisper, "I did." I'm sure his eyes will get big, and if he's bold, he will tease that you should let him feel that too. Whisper to him that he can do so.

Now, along with getting his hands on you, we want his eyes on you.

So at the same time that you do the things above, you will update your wardrobe, but now your son will be the one who judges the clothes. You want him to decide if you look sexy in different shorts, skirts, jeans, dress slacks, dresses, etc... The main benefit is that you will end up with clothes that he finds sexy on you.

So then, after he has done this a few times, you want to recreate a story that was in Literotica, where a mother had to seduce her son in one day, and succeeded.

One of the things she did, was to do a fashion show for him. She wore 3 bikinis, and he was to tell her if it was sexy enough. One was not super skimpy, but the material was thin, and one solid, light color, which showed off her nipples very well. The second was very skimpy, and the last one was a slingshot bikini.

You do this at home. Have him sit on the couch, while you model your existing bikinis for him. All of your bathing suits. Most modest, to the sexiest.

Let me amend that. If you have 500 bikinis, it is best not to model all of them. I don't know that there is a perfect number to model, but you don't want it to go on so long that he get bored.

For this first time, keep it to bikinis he has seen before. If you have any really skimpy bikinis that look new, and that he doesn't know about, don't model it for him. That will be a "new purchase" that you model for him later.

Afterwards, you tell him that it is clear by his reactions, that you need to get some sexier bikinis, and that when you get them, you will do another fashion show for him. This time, you will have a selection of very skimpy and sexy bikinis.

Buy one of those 3 panel room dividers, and change behind that. It will have a fun affect on his mind. He will know you are getting naked behind that blind, and that will get him thinking about you...naked. There is a sexy, naked woman in the same room with him! He might get hard just from that alone.

String bikinis that tie on the sides, for the bottoms, are good because he may get bold, and untie them. Same for one that ties between the boobs. If he does, don't re-tie it. Simply tease him about being naughty, and trying to get you naked. Depending on how he has been responding, you might ask him if that's what he wants. If he says yes, tell him to finish untying the one you are wearing.

Also, when he is judging the bikinis, tell him that the one he thinks is the sexiest, you will wear around the house for him...whenever he wants. I would also suggest one of those slingshot bikinis. It's a good bet that he will choose this one. You will almost feel naked, but that should turn both of you on.

He might tease, and say something like, "You might as well be naked." Smile at him, and ask, "Oh, is that what you want?" He might say yes...something like, "I wouldn't complain if you were." So this is where you would be bold, and take the suit off, but tell him that if you are going to do this, he needs to always tell you how sexy he thinks you are.

After bikinis, you can take him to a lingerie store, and repeat this process. Allow him to help pick things for you to try on. If you are lucky, this store will have dressing rooms that he can go in with you. That should be fun, right?

Browsing catalogues together, can substitute going to the store, and then you order some things he liked, and model them for him.

If he ever gets hard, don't be afraid to look at it, and smile. The things he is doing for you, you should do in return, as much as possible. Touch him as much as you can...if he seems to enjoy it. If he ever kisses you, let him, and slowly start kissing him back.

The point here, is that even when it shocks you, or scares you, or takes you by surprise, you never ever give him the idea that you hate what he says, or does. You want him to always feel encouraged to proceed forward.

Just one time of admonishing him for his lust for you, will set things way back. He will retreat, and it will take even more encouragement by you, in the future, to get back to that level.

When you are in a hotel/motel, or even at home for a movie night, you can always suggest a porn movie...but do so while laughing, as if it is just a joke. He may say that it would be weird, but he may also say that he's up for it, if you are. You can act surprised, but then say OK.

If he asks what kind, the obvious choice would be something with an older woman, and younger man.

While watching, you could ask if he has ever wanted to have sex with an older woman...like you. Hopefully, he will respond with something like, "I would love to have sex with an older woman...just like you." Respond with something encouraging, such as, "Well, when you find the one you want to have sex with, I'm very sure she won't tell you no.

If you have the feeling that he very much wants to have sex with you, follow up with, "I know I wouldn't tell a guy as hot and sexy as you, no."

At some point, you may need to be courageous, and be honest with him. He may want this to happen, but need you to literally say that you want him to make love to you. He may come right out and ask if you keep flirting with him because you want him to make love to you.

Judge him. Does he look hopeful that you want that? Does he look like he is grossed out by the thought? Ask if you need to. I seriously doubt he will, if he has been flirting, and going along with the touching, and telling you that you are sexy. He is likely just too afraid to make the final leap on his own.

Don't be too upset...this is just the way he is...and he likely cares so much for you, that he just doesn't want to make a move, until you literally give him the green light to do so. He wants it, he's just not sure if you really do. He may be having a hard time believing that you want to go all the way, and he doesn't want to mess up the good thing he has going with you.

Remember, you are trying to get him to look at you, and express that you are sexy. You are trying to get him to touch you as much as possible, and give him plenty of opportunities to touch you intimately. You want him to hug you as much as possible. You want him to sleep with you, and cuddle with you, as much as possible.

You want to kiss him...on the lips. Start with firm pecks, and elevate from there, if he doesn't seem too put off by them. Encourage him to kiss your neck, if he is ever in a position to do so, such as hugging you from behind, while you cook, or do dishes...or when cuddling. Tell him it feels really good.

Never ever ever discourage him. Even if he does something you weren't expecting him to do. For instance, you are cuddling on the couch, and he quickly exposes one of your breasts, and starts sucking on the nipple, or he puts a finger into you...and you weren't expecting him to be this bold...just go with it.

This is, after all, what you wanted.

You may think that you must pretend to not want it. No. Never give him an excuse to retreat. You do not want to get him to take a step forward, and then take 500 steps back, and that is what happens if you give him the slightest indication that you are not OK with his advances.

What we are doing here, is creating plenty of opportunity for him to make a move.

We are doing so in a way that makes leaves you room to backtrack if he were to make it clear that it is all really weirding him out.

If that happens, you can just say, "I understand son. I was being selfish. I was only thinking about my own emotions, confidence, and ego...it just felt so good to let you stroke my ego, but I don't want you to do anything that makes you uncomfortable."

Who knows, he might come back after a week or two, or even the next day, and apologize, and say that he does enjoy it, but just felt guilty for liking it. Either way, you have the ability to say, if necessary, that you were never expecting it to go too far...you just got caught up in how good he was making you feel. But, you can then also add that while you never expected it to go as far as it did, you don't regret that it did.

Boost his ego up. Tell him that with anybody else, you might have regrets, but you love him so much, and he is so special to you, that you can never regret anything that makes you two closer to each other.

If he is responding well, and smiling...you can even boost his ego way off the charts. You can literally tell him that he is so good at seducing women, that he was even able to get you to the point that you can't resist him...can't tell him no. He opened a door, and you can't close it.

Do you know what makes a man want to be with a woman? Two things. He likes what he sees...AND...more importantly...she makes him feel good about himself, when he's around her.

So do that for your son.

Also, sons care about their moms, and want to take care of their moms. If she is hurting, they want to take care of her. This is what we are doing...making him feel like his touching, and telling you how sexy you are, is helping you, because you are depressed...don't believe you are sexy anymore.

But you must be careful not to discourage him. If he takes little steps, or big steps forward, to see if you will let him get away with it, it is very important that you give every indication that it is more than OK for him to take that step forward. That is what he is looking for. This is allowing you both to escape the rut you are in, where nobody is willing to take any steps towards making it happen.

Now what do you do, if you mess up...you panic, and admonish him for taking a step forward?

Let's say, you are on the couch, cuddling, and he is touching and caressing, but then he takes a breast in his hand, or puts his hand between your legs? But you panic, and stop him. He retreats to his room, and you are left feeling confused.

You know you messed up. You regret that you panicked, or forgot not to give him the impression that you are not OK with what he did.

OK, after a short time, gather your courage, and go to his room. Maybe put on something even sexier than you are already wearing. Or, just wear a silky robe into his room. Go to his room, and get him to let you in.

Go up to his bed, and pull back the covers. Drop the robe, and get into his bed with nothing on. Cuddle up to him, and apologize for earlier. Take his hand and guide it to where he had it when you panicked.

Admit that he took you by surprise, but state that you want him to touch you. Give him permission. He has already shown you that he wants you sexually. So, take it all the way. Let him touch, and encourage him to keep going, until he has made love to you.

I am willing to bet that the biggest reason that mother-son is the least common incest, is because the mother thinks she must put up resistance, when the son makes any steps forward, such as telling his mom how sexy she looks. A typical response is likely to be something like, "you shouldn't be looking at me like that, I'm your mother."

You must understand, it is likely that if he was saying this to test the waters, it took a lot of courage to say that. He likely had to work up to it. So when you shut him down, he isn't likely to take that step forward again, anytime soon, if ever.

If he makes a step forward, you must make it very clear to him that you very much approve. If he is not taking those steps forward, you must prime the pump. Create a situation where he will take a step forward. I've shown ways where you can do this.

My belief is that if you create a friendly playground for your son to play with you, he will play with you. Just keep encouraging him to play at his own pace. Always approve of each step he takes forward.

I simply don't think that a mother can play hard to get, if she wants this to happen. I honestly believe that a son will only pursue her if he is getting feedback that his advances are welcome, and encouraged.

Here are some specific examples that I can think of, where a son might either be testing the waters. Or he simply gets caught lusting after his mom, and she makes the mistake of admonishing him, which causes him to never venture down that road again?

1. He gets caught ogling her cleavage, breasts, ass, etc., and she says something like, "eyes up here, young man." Or simply says something about it being inappropriate for him to look at her like that.

Any negative reaction is bad. So how do you handle it? Flirt.

When he sees that you caught him, make sure he sees you with a happy smirk on your face, or biting your lip while doing a cute, shy smile. When he gets flustered, and apologizes, stop him from going further down that road. Simply tell him that it's OK, that you don't mind. You can add in that you are just surprised that such a young hot guy would want to look at you like that...but then reiterate that you don't mind him looking at you like that...and add that it boosts your confidence.

So he should feel free to look, and even compliment you on how sexy you look. Once again, this allows you a safe exit, if he claims that it is getting too weird for him.

But don't pull the rip cord right away. If he does that, just let him see that it makes you sad. Give it a little time. He might simply be testing you, to see if you are just toying with him. Use your intuition, and let it stew a little bit.

Does he become a hermit for a day or three, and then go back to ogling you? If he does, just let him, and let him see that you caught him, and again, just offer a little smile, to let him know you don't think he's a creep for doing so.

Whatever you do...don't shut it down. Just let it always be assumed that you are just being a woman...and women love to be looked at...so long as it is not a guy she finds to be creepy.

Let him keep making little steps forward, and never ever admonish him for doing so. Soft encouragement is the only thing you ever do. Compliment him for looking at you, with the added twist that it boosts your sagging confidence...strokes your ego. Makes you feel happy to be seen as sexy and beautiful...not just beautiful... but sexy too.

2. You are cuddling on the couch, watching movies, and he gets hard. Don't act shocked, and certainly don't say, or do anything, to make him feel guilty about it. Again, you smile happily at him, and wiggle your butt, to acknowledge that you feel it. He will likely try to pull back, and apologize. Don't let him. Once again, he needs to know you are OK with it, and it makes you feel confident that he would find you so sexy.

Again, you can fish for some compliments, and bring out his knight in shining armor, by stating that you would have never guessed that you could cause such a reaction in such a hot young guy. He will likely take the bait, and assure you that you are not old, and not unattractive.

You can even start off making it a discussion. Ask, "did I cause that?" He may react to that question in a variety of ways. Remember, you want to encourage him to keep doing it by making it all about your ego/confidence. You are flattered. And, always remember that no matter what he says, he did get hard because of you, and it is a definite sign that he is sexually attracted to you. He simply needs to be encouraged to keep doing this.

3. Now what if he makes a bold move, such as walking up behind you in the kitchen, or at you bathroom vanity, and hugs you from behind, with an obvious hard on? He will know what he is doing, and be judging your reaction. And...once again, you have to resist your natural instinct to act shocked, or to be the good mom. Do not admonish him for doing this. Flirt. Make sure he knows you feel it, but also that you are OK with it.

Same thing, if he should reach up and take your breasts into his hands. Lean back into him, and show approval on your face...maybe softly biting your lip, or moaning in pleasure.