Aedan, Aoife, Mother and Amy Ch. 02

Story Info
Love Story of a Mother, Brother, Sister & Amy.
10.7k words
4.61
7.2k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aedan, Aoife, Mother and Amy Ch.2

Love Story of a Mother, Brother, Sister & Amy

WARNING: This is a continuation of a love story of a mother for her adult twins and intimacy between brother and sister. This story involves scenes of sexuality woven throughout with what society calls incest.

If that is not what you are looking for I'd suggest you look elsewhere for other topics. All sexual situations and acts of intimacy depicted in the story are committed by adults over eighteen years old.

My name is Aedan. I am the older brother to my twin sister, Aoife, by three minutes. I was born with flaming red hair so my mother chose my name meaning 'born of fire'. Because of my sister's cute face and blonde hair Mother chose Aoife meaning 'beautiful'.

My Mother was and is a very free spirit. Except that my Mom was past that era she would have loved being a hippie and raising us kids in a bus in the woods. Mother counted back and planned our conception so we would be born on the autumn equinox and be eighteen when we started senior year of high-school.

Mom would perform rituals each autumn equinox. The autumn equinox we turned eighteen Mom did something that coloured our lives going forward. Within lit candles wide in a circle in our living room Mom dropped her nightgown revealing her naked body.

With much love Mom brought my sister and myself into the circle also naked. We got as close to sex as possible without penetration and I came outside on my sister's then my mother's pussy and ass. After that, nudity was quite common provided Dad was traveling for business.

My first journal ended with Mom helping me cum between her mature breasts and my sister cleaning my cock with her mouth. That was after I took photos of my naked sister and mother for my sister's art portfolio project. My sister asked me to sleep with her that night and I shot my cum riding between her wet pussy lips.

Just before the alarm went off she jerked me off all over her hand and sucked her fingers clean. I was sure I left cum on her sheets from both events. Our mother was pleased to find her twin adults sleeping together 'once again'.

So we arrive to that morning and later at school. Aoife was giving me dreamy eyed looks at lunch but never said anything about last night other than, "Did you like the (naked) pic of Mom I sent you? If I see you in bed with your phone on your belly I'll know I sent you the perfect one."

I threw my empty milk carton at her and she laughed so loud several persons turned and saw it was "those strange twins" again. Did I remind her she begged in her sleep for me to fuck her in her pussy or her ass, calling me 'Master'? Of course not! But as her big brother I should have teased her without end.

When we got home Mother took Aoife into a warm embrace and I heard her whisper, "Thank you for my gift of your brother's cum on your sheets. You have nice clean ones again."

Then just above a whisper against Aoife's ear she said, "You need to take your brother in your mouth when he cums if you want to keep your sheets clean baby girl," then kissed her deeply.

Mom told us to get our homework done as she wanted to go out for pizza. Mom was a 'sports mom' for Aoife and I as we grew up. We had friends from the various teams we were on throughout middle and high school. At the Pizza Palace several senior guys came over and flirted with Mom. The guys always came up to 'Mrs. Johnson' because they knew they'd get a good look down her blouse to large naked tits then a warm kiss on the lips when they leaned over. Each time Mom was out near 'her boys' her upper buttons magically popped open revealing a full cleavage for the guys. Mom smiled brightly and laughed at their attention.

Aoife gave me a kick under the table when her female teammates came over and ran their hand through my red hair and did their best to flirt a kiss from me. They felt brave outside of school here in the Pizza Palace so of course I complied with a long kiss. My hand just magically ran down their back and cupped an ass. They would moan against my mouth and wiggle their ass.

As an aside, I really enjoyed watching the senior girls swim team practice and compete. They gravitated to in front of me and I enjoyed their hard nipples and cameltoe outlined in their wet swimsuits. They would blush and laugh then take a side glance at the bulge in my shorts. But of course I was really there to support my sister, but for some reason she always managed to get pissed at me.

The boys knew better than to ask my twin sister out but the brave senior girls left me scribbled notes with their cell numbers and graphic suggestions. One senior from the swim team, Addison, just happened to place her mound against my knuckles on the edge of the table. She casually rubbed herself there as she talked with my sister. Sitting that close I could smell her scent. She smiled as she put a slip of paper in my top pocket and told me to call her.

Walking back to the car my sister put a hand on my chest and growled, "Give them to me!" I tried to play dumb but she slapped me on the side of my head then held her hand out tapping her shoe. "Aedan," she growled. I pulled the slips from my pocket and she grabbed them from my palm and tossed them into the wind. I think my sister forgot that we both had photographic memories. I had memorized anyone of the senior girls' numbers that wanted to play.

Walking Mom to the car I had my hand around her waist and bravely let my hand softly slip down and caress my Mother's ass as I stood near her car door. "Aedan!" was my notice to stop. She turned to me and kissed my lips lightly and quickly. "Not in public. It's too dangerous," she whispered.

I read the subtle message. It was okay to caress my Mother's ass but not in public. So from that day forward if Dad was traveling a soft caress on my Mother's ass was allowed. I loved breakfast time because Mom cooked in her soft sleeper and my hand felt soft panties and a warm ass. During her morning, after school and bedtime deep kisses I fondled my Mother's warm tight ass and she would moan and whisper my name.

I loved it on those special mornings when she left her panties off under her nightgown for two reasons. My mother's naked ass felt soft and warm and on some brave times I felt the wet curls on her pussy. My fingers came back wet with her female fragrance.

It also meant I would find her panties on my pillow when I got home from school. If Dad was home her fragrant panties worn all day would be under my pillow at bedtime. I would use her panties to catch my globs of cum from jerking-off. I knew Mom would suck my cum off her panties every morning.

Pen and ink sketches of Aoife and my Mother from the pics I took were taped up in my sister's bedroom as she started to build her portfolio. Her subject hands and feet, faces and breasts were meticulously detailed. Examining one of her detail sketches I realized Aoife had a line of freckles right above her left areola.

As was her new custom when Dad was traveling for business my sister sat naked on her bed. She didn't freak when I looked at her blonde haired vulva or her firm young breasts. It was as if she enjoyed her twin brother admiring her body. I moved close to her and confirmed the line of freckles by touching her areola. She hissed as it crinkled and her nipple firmed between my fingers.

I laughed and she wanted to know, asking, "What the fuck are you laughing about." I laughed and said, "Nothing." "Fuck you!" was her reply. "Any time baby sister, anytime. I know you're wet for me. You're wet even now dripping on your bedding." An artist pencil was thrown at me and, "Get the fuck out of my room!" followed close behind. I think I struck a nerve.

One evening I walked past Aoife's bedroom and Dad was in her room holding one of her sketches. Luckily Aoife had her pjs on covering herself up because Dad was home. Aoife, Mother and I were very careful to be appropriately dressed when Dad was home. "Did you sketch this Princess?" Dad always called her Princess. I thought we were all dead because he found one of Aoife's sketches of our naked mother.

"Princess, I never modeled for you," Dad said with wonder.

"I know Daddy, I did it from memory from when you'd lean over and kiss me goodnight, and your face was all I saw as I felt your warm lips," my sister said softly.

"Princess, I haven't kissed you goodnight since you started to show signs of becoming a woman."

"I know Daddy. It was your big mistake," my sister started crying.

My father took her in his arms and kissed her deeply on her lips. "I love you Princess; always have and always will. If I'm home and I forget, you come for your goodnight kiss from now on. I hope you forgive me for being so mistaken. Now sign and date this sketch as I'm taking it to work and hanging it in my office. I'm so proud of you."

Aoife wiped her tears aside and signed the sketch as, "Princess to her Daddy." I was glad to see them resolve that unspoken Father/Daughter issue because as life proves there are no guarantees.

We were home from school for the long winter break. We were looking forward to our father being home for the holidays even though it would curtail our nudity, closeness and sleeping together. Mom decorated with the pagan winter traditions of a tree, lights, holly and gift giving.

She would start the festivities at the winter solstice and end with Yule at Year End. She would have an altar, an evergreen wreath, lit candles and a Yule log in the fireplace. Mom would dance in a gossamer gown within that circle of lit candles. She would ask my sister and I to dance with her. She was very happy.

We never got the chance to celebrate with Dad. My Mother got a call that Dad and the pilot died in a crash of the corporate leased jet due to very bad winter weather. Once our friends knew of the death the house phone never stopped ringing until late at night.

Our family was never formally religious, as our winter traditions indicated, so we had a special night of visitation at the local funeral home. Mom was that 'soccer mom' so every friend from the various teams Aoife and I were on throughout middle and high school and their family turned out to give condolences. The place was packed.

Mom then I then Aoife were lined up for everyone to give a private word to us after the visitation. I heard my Mother laugh lightly when several brazen senior boys each gave her 'the reach around' when it came their time in line. Mom gave her signature light kiss on the lips to each senior boy brave enough to hug her tightly and grab and massage her ass. Mom would shed some tears after each young man called her 'mom' and said they loved her so deeply.

I was slightly surprised to get soft kisses on my lips from the moms as they had tears on their cheeks as they said a kind word. I knew I should not have reacted but I knew they discovered what was going down my pants leg.

They stayed hugging me longer, various sized breasts pushed against my chest. In their lingering hug they rubbed my back sometimes gripping my ass. I got a longer deep kiss and a tip of their tongue.

A few mothers would whisper my name, kiss my neck and rub their mound across my hard cock. They said to call them if I felt sad or lonely. Was it an invitation or a manifestation of loneliness in their life? The dads said to a one that I would have to step up and be the 'Man of the House' to my mom and sister.

Was I then shocked? Not really as each of Aoife's senior female teammates gave my Mother then I then Aoife a long lingering kiss as tears rolled down their cheeks. They didn't know my Dad all that much but knew Mom and Aoife were hurting emotionally. Females are tuned in like that to others emotions.

To my mother they added several deep lingering kisses then more soft tiny kisses and tight lingering hugs and private words of affection. Like 'her boys' but my mother gave deep kisses to 'her daughters' when occasions warranted; a lost swim race or low gymnastic points. A few of my sister's special female friends leaned in to kiss my Mother's and Aoife's tears away. They seemed to not care if anyone was watching being surprised or speculating to their orientation.

In her time through the line, Addison, that senior from the swim team was very intense. Her hugs to mom were strong and the deep kisses lingering. She kissed all over mom's face and I was sure she was gripping and squeezing my mother's ass.

She was whispering in Mom's ear then kissed her and mom hissed as I watched Addison bite Mom's neck quite hard. I was shocked as Addison casually ran her hand upon mom's left breast and gave it a squeeze. Her fingers lingered on mom's hard nipple.

I got a strong deep kiss from Addison. She moved in close and ran her hand over my long cock and whispered for me to call her if I needed special comforting. My cock got hard and Addison gave it a hard squeeze. She took my hand and rubbed it on her mound as she whispered my name. She kissed me deeply, smiled, and then moved on to my sister.

Aoife got a duplicate showing of condolences and affection. Addison took a long time with my sister and I could tell she was gripping my sister's ass and pulling her in tight, breasts to breasts. Her whispers made Aoife cry so Addison kissed those away. She gave my sister one last deep kiss then moved on. Yes I watched her ass in her tight jeans and she knew it as her hand casually roamed across those cheeks and gave those a hard squeeze then a slap.

There was one senior that was on Aoife's swim and gymnastic teams that lingered by herself. Amy was almost a cloned copy of Aoife and when we three stood close together at school or events some thought we were triplets. Amy and Aoife were almost like sisters having many classes together.

Amy was born on Halloween so she always had a fantastic dress up party where boys and girls pushed the envelope of intimacy in dark corners. I got my first deep kisses and a fondness for breasts pushed against me at her parties. Amy always sought me out for moments of special affections during her party.

Amy was eighteen now just two months younger than I and Aoife. Yes I greatly enjoyed seeing Amy in her wet swimsuit or leotard and she knew I watched her. Her drying towel lingered across her athletic breasts as her nipples hardened under her swim suit. Her hand always moved across her belly drawing my eyes to her wet cameltoe. When I watched her firm athletic ass she smiled at me knowingly. She was eye candy nothing more to me.

She was last in line and took her time speaking quietly to my mother against her ear then hugged and kissed her deeply for some time. Amy added many soft tender kisses to my Mother's lips, face and neck. She tenderly touched my Mother's tears and licked them away then kissed her deeply again.

She moved to me then hugged and kissed me deeply for some time. I was surprised yet we passed our breath back and forth until we got lightheaded then she kissed me on my lips and face lightly multiple times. She started to cry. I knew she felt my hard cock against her hip and across her mons as she swayed holding me. I heard her softly moan and say my name very tenderly.

She kissed my ear nearer to my sister whispering how she has loved me in secret all this time since she has known me. She said it was difficult to get the courage to tell me, especially since she had great affection for my sister. Aoife heard her tell me all that and that her parents were away and she wanted me without fail to stop by tonight. I'm a guy so I thought I had a guarantee.

Amy then took Aoife tightly in her arms and they both burst out crying so loudly that final well wishers turned to look. Mom pushed past me and tightly hugged Amy against my sister. Amy without embarrassment kissed Aoife deeply, lovingly, then turned and kissed Mother again. All three were crying.

Amy whispered and the three of them looked at me and again tears ran down their cheeks. What was that all about I wondered? The trio broke up and I told them it looked like a scene from Macbeth. My literary sister smiled for the first time since the sad news as she caught my literary reference to the three witches.

Amy came to me and kissed me lightly and whispered, "Ask Aoife," then went to leave. She looked over her shoulder and ran a hand across her ass knowing that was where I was looking and smiled. She threw me a kiss then left. I realized my cock was rock hard.

I gathered up the sign-book then worked out final arrangements for my Dad's ashes being shipped to us. I previously found papers at home that he pre-paid for a cremation, shipment and a columbarium near us, to house his cremation urn in spaces called "niches". He pre-paid for Mom's eventual interment.

I drove so I helped my Mom towards the passenger side of the car. She took my hand and used it to caress and grip her ass. She let my hand linger as she stood by the open door and kissed me deeply. My hand squeezed her ass and she slid into the seat. She welcomed my hand moving across her breasts as I buckled her seatbelt. Mom kissed my hand and whispered my name.

Aoife stood by her door waiting. Women are really so much more emotionally intelligent then males. It finally dawned on me Aoife wanted the same special treatment as she saw me give Mother. I held her hand and kissed it then with my other I softly, lovingly caressed her ass and helped her into the seat behind me. She took my hand and crushed her left breast once I snapped her seatbelt.

On the way home my mother shocked me and put her hand in my lap and sought out my cock. I got hard under her warm hand and she gripped my long thick cock and moved up and down my shaft. She wept softly on the ride home.

I felt Aoife run her fingers through my hair and caress my ears and neck. Goosebumps ran down my arms and I let out a long breath to ease my sexual tension. I heard my sister weeping quietly. I parked the car in the garage and opened the door on Mom's side. She stood and kissed me deeply.

"Only in the house, or where its private," she whispered. "Come tuck me in then do the same to your sister. You are to give her her 'goodnight kisses' from now on. That will be one of your primary duties as 'Man of the House'."

"We women must know there is one special man that loves us deeply and unconditionally. Talk to your sister about Amy. Your sister loves you, Aedan, above even her own life. Don't you ever take that for granted!"

Mom went inside and I opened the car door as Aoife had waited. She stood and kissed me deeply pushing her breasts hard against me as tears ran down her cheeks. "Aoife....," I started but she put her fingers on my lips. "Not yet," she said cryptically.

She went inside and I went about shutting down the house forgetting about Amy. I went to my Mother's bedroom and she was still in her widow's black dress. She turned her back to me and waited. Duh! I walked up to her and touched the nape of her neck and she trembled. I slid the dress zipper down to her ass. She turned and held my shoulder as she stepped out of the dress.

My Mother stood before me in black bra and black panties not moving. I went to go behind her and she whispered, "No." She put her arms out and I hugged her feeling her full breasts on my chest. I moved my hands up to her bra clip and very proud of myself figured out how to undo the four clips sight unseen.

My mother let me hold her breasts in her satin cups then slid her bra down her arms and I tossed it on her chair. She stood there with her naked breasts exposed knowing I was looking at them upon her chest. There was something different about seeing her breasts and hardened nipples this night.

I knelt before her and lovingly rolled her black panties from her hips. Her light blonde curls on her mons were revealed. My hands moved behind her and I slid that black satin tenderly off her warm ass cheeks. I had to move back to get her gusset to release from her labia; no way I was thinking 'pussy' regarding my Mother on this night.