Aella Ch. 01

Story Info
Aella submits and gets used at a nightclub.
3.7k words
4.48
23.9k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/11/2024
Created 02/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long day at work, Aella arrived finally at her little apartment in the center of her town. She stripped of her clothes and hopped in the shower. As the hot water flowed over her body, she started massaging her breasts and pointed the shower head towards her pussy. It has been weeks since she last had any kind of sexual release. She needed desperately some strong hands on her body again. And even more so, she needed a dick in her.

She stepped out of the shower and dried herself thoroughly with a towel and hopped in some joggers and a hoodie and was planning on a lazy evening watching some movies and some time with her vibrator. Back in the living room, she skimmed through the events for the day on her phone when she noticed that one of her favorite bands was in town. The MERCY played this night at the Lair of Dragons.

The Lair of Dragons was kind of infamous. It was located in an outskirt of the town and was generally restricted to members. Female non-members were only allowed in the Lair of Dragons when they willingly submitted to the other members. But maybe that was exactly what Aella needed.

She had never been, but figured she might as well give it a try today. She has always felt inclined to live out her submissive side. So, her lazy evening was cancelled, and she changed again and put on red lacy panties and a matching bra and skintight black dress. She was hoping that wearing that outfit together with 3 inch high heels would be turning heads and she would get some attention. She put on some makeup and then called a taxi.

When she told the driver where to go, he had a knowing smirk on his face. As they drove through the city, Aella became more and more nervous. But at the same time, she felt hornier by the minute. The time flew by, and they arrived at the Lair of Dragons. As she got out the car and went towards to entrance, the bouncer looked at her with surprise. "What are you doing here, little one? You know the rules?"

"Yes, sir."

"Your first time?"

"Yes, sir."

"Well then. Follow that lady to the back," He pointed towards a tall blonde woman. She introduced herself as Hannah and explained to Aella that she had to wear a collar during the entire night. The collar would light up green to show all guests that she was a submissive and free to use.

Hannah said, "So, here's the deal. Anyone in the club is allowed to touch you however and wherever they want. And you must let them eat you out if they want. Whether you let them fuck you, is up to you. So, what are you into?"

"I like being teased, restricted, spanked and choked."

Hannah asked, "What about public humiliation?" Aella whispered yes.

"Speak up, little one! And it's Ma'am to you."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Ever been here?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Well, then you're in for a ride," Hannah smirked, "Anyone close to you can see your interests on their phone. You can push this button on your collar anytime or say RED. You're collar will turn red and everything stops and you'll be escorted out by staff. Understood?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Hannah took a good look at Aella and ran her hands over the hot body. Aella tensed, but did not complain. She grabbed Aella's hand and led her into the main room and said, "Have fun, slut." Aella just blushed.

It was still about 30 minutes until the concert started, but the room was already packed. It was dark, a musky smell was lingering in the air. The only little light source were the collars of other subs.

As she made her way through the room to the bar, she felt many hands grabbing her ass and tits. She tried to ignore them. She went ahead and ordered a Gin & Tonic at the bar.

Just as she was ordering the drink, two men were approaching her from behind and put their hands all over her body. One whispered in her ear, "Do you like that, you little slut?" She was only able to nod. "Don't turn around." They continued exploring her body, pinching her nipple through her dress. She tensed and moaned, as one of them lifted her dress up to her hip. "Open your legs, slut." She complied and stood with her feet shoulder width apart at the bar. "Stay like this until you finished your drink." And just like that, the two left laughing.

Frustrated and increasingly wet, she stayed at the bar and continued drinking her Gin & Tonic. Her lacy panties on display, two young girls came up to her and spanked her ass. "Do you want us to tease you a bit more?", they asked. Aella nodded. So, they pulled down her panties and started fingering her and teasing her clit. "Do you want more?" "Yes, please." They lifted her on top of the bar and continued to tease her clit. One girl slowly started licking Aella's pussy and flicked her clit with her tongue. It took just a few minutes until Aella came the first time.

"Dirty slut!" The two girls left her on the counter, giggling, as Aella composed herself and straightened up and finished her drink. As she finished her drink, she pulled down her dress and made her way to the front of the room. She was here for the concert after all.

She was all the way at the front at the rail when the concert began. A few men behind her started groping her, pulling her hair and grinding their hot, muscular bodies into her. "Pull your dress up." She did as she was told. "Good girl, now take off your panties." Again, she did as she was told. She was pushed on the railing and spanked by several people. While she lost count how many people actually were playing with here, she felt a finger enter her pussy. She was getting closer and closer to coming, when one whispered "Don't you dare come." She muttered, "Please... I need to come so bad." The finger disappeared from her pussy. "Not yet."

The concert continued while she was getting groped, spanked and occasionally fingered. Her dress around her waist and her panties on the floor, she gave anyone close by a perfect view of her cleanly shaven pussy. All the while, she was still able to somewhat follow the concert and enjoy the music. Just as the concert was approaching its end, someone whispered in her ear, "Have you already got some dick today?" As she told the guy no, he asked "Well, do you want some?"

"Yes, please."

"Get on your knees and suck!" Aella got on her knees and took the massive dick in her hand and guided it in her little mouth. "Hands behind your back!" She tried keeping her balance with her hands behind her back and avoid gagging.

"You like that?"

"Yes, sir."

She continued sucking his dick gently and circling her tongue around the tip of his dick, when he told her to get up. "I'll fuck the hell out of you in front of all these people, you fucking slut!" He grabbed her and pushed her back against the railing and started fucking her from behind while spanking her ass. Just as the band played their last song, he finished inside of her and told her, "Good job, slut!" She was exhausted and sat against the railing while people started making their way out of the venue. She pulled down her dress, put her panties back on and veered towards the bathroom.

As she was standing in line for the bathroom, some girl muttered to her, "You look like you had fun." Aella tried to ignore her, but the girl grabbed her hand and pulled her into dark corner. She was dressed in knee-high leather boots, a short leather skirt and a light blouse. "You should come here more often. We like sluts like you." She grabbed Aella's tits and pulled her dress up. "Also, don't wear panties and bra next time." She started brushing Aella's face gently and then went on to aggressively kissing her. Aella was taken aback but started kissing her back and making out passionately. "See you next time." The girl slapped Aella's ass and left her standing hot and bothered in the corner.

Exhausted, but happy, Aella took a taxi back to her apartment and took a long hot shower.

*************

A few days later, Aella was just about to head to lunch, when a young woman came into the bookstore she worked at.

"Hi, how can I help you?"

"Oh, I can think of many ways.", the woman smirked.

"Excuse me, I don't follow." Aella was confused.

"You don't remember me? I liked your pretty collar.", she whispered to Aella. Slowly, Aella realized that the woman in front of her was in fact the girl which left her so unsatisfied and horny in a corner of the club at the end of the night. Looking around her and making sure that no one was near, she whispered back, "Oh, please don't tell anyone. Please."

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me.", the girl said and smiled gently. She got closer to Aella and pushed her slowly into a corner. "Although, I feel like we should continue what we started." Aella just got redder again.

"You liked it. Didn't you?" She stroked Aella's face gently.

"Maybe."

"Not maybe. You did. You're probably getting wet just thinking about it. Aren't you?"

"Yes," Aella answered shily. They were standing in a corner of the bookstore; Aella being pinned against the wall and the girl so close to her that she could feel her breath.

"Let me check," The girl got even closer to Aella and pushed her hand into Aella's pants. "You dirty girl. You are soaking wet."

"When do you go to lunch today?" Her hand still in Aella's pants.

"In 20 minutes."

"Good. We meet at the food court at the mall across the street in 30 minutes. I might bring a friend. Oh, and take off your panties and bring them in your purse." Her fingers now in Aella's pussy.

Aella nervously nodded, the girl pulled her hand out of Aella's pants, licked her fingers and gave her a quick peck on the cheek and grabbed her right breast and left the store swiftly.

The 20 minutes went by very quickly. Before walking over to the food court at the mall, Aella went to the bathroom to take off her panties which were already completely soaked.

It took her just a few minutes to walk over there and she arrived just in time. She looked around the food court. The place was buzzing with activity during lunch time. She discovered the mysterious girl and another girl in a booth at the far end of the food court.

There was far less activity in the back. Just at the windows and away from the crowd, the two girls were sitting on the same side of the booth, having some Chinese food in front of them.

She walked to the two girls and sat across from them into the booth. "Hey, you made it,", the girl chirped happily. "I don't think we actually introduced ourselves yet," she added. "I am Sophie, this is Natalie." She nodded towards her friend.

"I am Aella," Aella answered.

"Nice to meet you, Aella," Sophie smiled. "Did you follow my instructions?"

"Yes."

"Hand them over then," Sophie said with a shit-eating smirk.

"Here?" Aella went completely red.

"Yes, now slut."

Aella got the panties out of her purse and quickly handed them over to Sophie.

Sophie went triumphally, "See, Nat. I told you. She's such a nice obedient slut. Aren't you, Aella?"

Aella nodded. Sophie put her foot up on Aella's lap and slightly pushed her legs apart.

"And you let me just finger you in the middle of the bookstore, didn't you?" Aella nodded again. "You probably would have come right there and then, if I had let you," Sophie added.

"So, how long is your lunch?" Sophie asked while she just casually pushed her toes into Aella's crotch. "Just 30 more minutes", Aella responded.

"That is plenty," Natalie smiled and moved over to Aella's side. "Do you want something to eat, baby?" She put her hand at Aella's left thigh. "Yes, please," Aella answered nervously. They offered some their food on the table, while Natalie moved a little closer to her.

As Aella enjoyed some of the girls' Chinese food, Natalie slowly moved her hand up and down Aella's thigh. "What's the matter, baby? You nervous?" Natalie opened the top button of Aella's pants. "Relax, honey. No one can see. Open your legs." Aella slightly parted her legs and Natalie slowly guided her hand inside of Aella's pants.

"There we go. Good girl."

Aella sighed as Natalie pushed her finger into her pussy.

"So, I have heard you had quite some fun last week at the Lair of Dragons," Natalie said. Aella nodded and blushed. "I wish I could have seen that, your pussy must taste delicious," Natalie smirked. As she continued teasing Aella, she started groping her tits through her shirt. "Are you a little pain slut too?" Aella didn't answer. Natalie unclasped her bra under her shirt and pulled it down. As she pinched her nipples through her shirt, Aella moaned and she added, "I think you are a little pain slut." Oh, they were going to have so much fun.

"Will you be our little slut and do everything we say?", Sophie asked, finally chiming in after just observing the two girls going at it. "Yes, please don't stop. I'll do anything," Aella moaned.

"I think she's had enough," Sophie murmured. Aella just moaned full of frustration as Natalie withdrew her hand. Sophie handed over her phone to Aella for her to put in her number. "I'll text you. Don't touch yourself until then."

*************

Aella went back to work, clearly flushed and still horny from the lunch time extravaganza. She waited desperately for a text from Sophie. The day went by awfully slowly but ultimately she managed to get through the boring work day and left the store at 6 PM.

Just after she left work, she finally got the long awaited text from Sophie.

"Hey slut, still horny?"

Aella answered, "Yes, very. May I touch myself please?"

The frustrating answer came quickly. "No." But then a further message came, "You got plans tonight?" Aella did not have any plans, although she probably would have cancelled anything to continue her fun with Sophie and Natalie.

Sophie instructed her to be ready by 8 PM, freshly shaved, no underwear and in a mini dress ready to go out. She was supposed to go the Lair of Dragons again, but this time she would be wearing an orange collar, meaning she was claimed by Sophie and Natalie and anyone would have to get permission from them to play with her.

She hopped into a taxi and drove to Lair of Dragons. When she got out, the bouncer smirked and asked, "Already back again, huh?" She was led in the back room and the girl from the first night put the collar on her.

"You got claimed by Sophie and Natalie. You okay with that?" she asked. Aella confirmed that she would be in their hands tonight.

As she got in the Lair of Dragons, no one laid hands on her this time. The orange collar really seemed to work. Sophie and Natalie were already waiting at the bar and waved her over. Instead of the happy greeting she got at lunch today, Sophie grabbed her aggressively and started making out right at the bar. While Sophie was kissing her, Natalie pulled up her dress and started slowly finger her. "You followed our instructions. Good girl." Aella could not say anything except moan.

A few minutes later, the two girls led Aella breathe for a bit.

"You know the rules for tonight?" Sophie asked.

"I'll do whatever you tell me to do," Aella said.

"Good. We want you naked tonight. So, take off your dress right here," Natalie told her.

Aella hesitated a bit, but then took off her dress and stood naked at the bar.

Sophie took the dress and put it in her purse. "Feet shoulder width apart, hands behind your head."

Natalie explored her naked body, slowly traced her pussy lips and teased her clit for a while. "You shaved, good girl." Aella shivered with lust. Natalie moved on to her nipples and sucked sensually on them and the suddenly bit hard down. Aella screeched sharply only to be told to be quiet. The other guests at the bar were invited to grope her as well. Just like her first time at the club, she was being touched by many unknown hands all over again.

Sophie put a finger into her pussy and then into Aella's mouth. "Suck your juices, little slut."

Aella never tasted herself before. The humiliation and degradation turned her on even more.

Finally they moved to the center of the club. After a while, Natalie pulled out a blindfold and asked Aella to put it on. Natalie whispered in Aella's ear, "You'll enjoy this." and led her by her hand into corner of the club with a couch. Aella was forced to sit down on the sleazy couch. Just as she sat down, she felt dozens of hands roaming her body. And suddenly, there was a tongue on her pussy. More and more mysterious hands and tongues were exploring here body. Somebody put nipple clamps on here nipples. Aella could not hold back any longer and experienced one orgasm after the other.

A male voice whispered in her ear, "Time for you to return the favor." She was guided on a small table and put in doggy position. She felt a dick entering her pussy and pounding away. Another dick was put in her mouth. She obediently sucked the dicks which very put into her mouth turn by turn. She was not able to even count the orgasms which she had during the entire ordeal.

Two hands helped her up and guided her up to a stool. Someone took off her blindfold and she was sitting in front of Sophie and Natalie, both smiling broadly.

"Did you like that?"

"I did, but I am exhausted," Aella groaned. They handed her a drink and chatted for a while at the bar.

Sophie just casually played with Aella's nipples and said, "We really need to get you pierced. You would look so good."

Aella was not so sure about a piercing. She would have never considered a piercing or a tattoo, but these few days just changed her entirely. So, it was no longer completely out of the question.

While Aella was still considering the piercing comment, Sophie grabbed Aella's hand and led her back couch. "I need an orgasm myself." She pushed Aella between her legs under her skirt. "Go to work, girl."

It did not take long to attract multiple onlookers as Aella was licking Sophie's pussy. "Is she any good?", one of the other girls asked. "Oh yes," Sophie smiled. But today was not the day to share her even more. So after two orgasms for Sophie, they handed her back her dress and ordered a taxi.

Sophie told the taxi driver a destination which was unknown to Aella. They arrived at a bar just a few minutes later. Sophie and Natalie took Aella in between them and walked into the bar. It was getting late, only few patrons were left in the bar. Apparently, Sophie knew the bartender and ordered some Jack & Cokes. They got comfortable in a lounge in dark corner. Aella had a bad feeling about this. When the bartender brought them their drinks, Sophie whispered something in her ear. The bartender glanced at Aella and smiled.

Sophie scooched over to Aella and started feeling her up again. "You wanna have some more fun tonight?"

Aella was reluctant. "Please, I can't handle it anymore."

But Sophie's hands on her body started her going again. So, she nodded. Sophie told her, "Go to the bathroom, enter the last stall, don't lock it and put on your blindfold."

Aella waited expectantly in the stall for whatever was expecting her. Few minutes later -- which felt like an eternity -- someone entered the bathroom. She herd the clicking of high heels, then the door to her stall opened.

"You're my tip, huh?"

Aella felt her dress being pulled up.

"And, you're not wearing panties. I think I should be getting my boyfriend in here." Aella's dress was pulled over her head.

Aella shivered but didn't say anything. A few moments later which again seemed like an eternity the door to the bathroom opened again. Aella just heard someone kiss.

"Look what we have here," a male voice said.

Someone grabbed Aella's hand and led her outside of the stall. "Get on the floor," the female voice said. As she was kneeling on the floor, she was pushed into a doggy position. Probably for the hundredth time today, she felt a dick entering her pussy. Whilst she was getting fucked from behind, her head was pulled into someone else's pussy.

12