Affair with Stunning Blonde Chloe

Story Info
Affair with Stunning Blonde Chloe.
4.1k words
3.83
9.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Affair with stunning blonde Chloe

Around about the millennium I was in my early 40's and had been married for 12 years, my wife was a stunning blonde and we had two children. Over the last few years our sex live had become a bit boring due to both our commitments to work and our children, just before Xmas we had our wife's Xmas work party on the weekend and during that week my wife had been extremely stressful with work and what to wear at the party.

I'm regarded as handsome 6 feet tall with slightly receding hairline but keep myself in good shape for my age, I wore a casual shirt and jeans for the event and the food was fine and we then went through to the main room where the disco and bar was, we had a table in the corner for 6 and were joined by another older couple and one of my wife's colleagues one who was single and one of her friends who was married.

The single one was into marathon running and was as thin as a rake, however Chloe was stunning blonde or brunette and was about five foot five tall and I guested in her mid thirties, she was wearing a glittery black dress that night with knee length boots.

All my wife's work colleagues were dancing for the next hour, I managed to avoid too much dancing and when returning with my wife she suggested I ask Chloe to dance.

While dancing I got a cracking view of her breasts which were bouncing with her movement I assumed she was a 34 D from what I could see. After returning to the table I went to the bar and got another round in when I returned only Chloe was left at the table and passed her her drink and started to talk to her, after a few minutes I asked her where was her husband and she said her husband was working on the family farm and would be picking her up latter and then working early tomorrow morning. She explained that he had a serious back issue and struggled to move or work on some days, I mentioned no dancing for him therefore she responded he was quite boring and was only interested in farming.

While the others were dancing I kept taking to Chloe about numerous things and we got on really well, after a while I began to realise that she was a bit bored with the farm and did not get much of a social life. I could see she loved the attention I was giving her and just before the event came to an end I said to her that I would like to meet again for a coffee if she liked

She responded "What about your wife she is gorgeous"

I replied "I know but things not been great for a while and it would be nice to see you again"

She said "I don't know I'm married"

I'd written my mobile number on a serviette and placed it in her hand under the table and said " This is my number if you want to meet txt me"

Her response was "Maybe" with a smile

I knew I had a chance.

I got up to get ready to go before my wife returned from dancing with her other colleagues. We were standing outside waiting for a taxi when Chloe and her friend came out and as my wife was entering our taxi I saw Chloe looking at me and smiled I smiled.

I worked away from home on a regular basis and could be away all week often, I heard nothing from Chloe for a couple of weeks but often thought about her while away from home in a hotel. Then on the next Monday morning I had a text on my phone from a unknown number with a message

"Hi, we met a few weeks ago and are you free to discuss arranging the meeting we talked about?"

I could not think of anyone else who would send me a message without signing his / here name and thought it was clever if it was her.

I replied in a business fashion "Yes, free to talk I do not recognise your number though"

I received a reply in a minute "Hi it's Chloe we met at the Xmas party a few weeks ago and you gave me your number"

I responded "Hi Chloe, good to hear from you; it would great to meet up if you like"

She responded "It won't be easy to meet up locally in case somebody see's us and it gets back to our partners"

I replied "Yes agree, my whereabouts and calendar is quite flexible and I can work around you"

She responded " I'm working in Manchester in two weeks for three days and we could meet for a coffee?"

I replied about ten minutes later "I've managed to re-arrange my schedule and can be there to fit in with you"

She replied "Got to go txt you later tonight?"

Yes I got her hooked but did not want to be to pushy, we had numerous txt conversation over the next couple of days and we had agree to put false names in our respective contacts. I was Sarah and she was Thomas and we agreed to delete all messages straight after our contact to avoid suspicion.

After a few days it became clear that she wanted more than meeting for coffee and our chat one morning the week before her trip to Manchester I responded to a txt from her

"Chloe, I'm looking forward to next week and I really want you"

After a few minutes she responded "Phew I was taken aback a bit but I feel the same"

During the next few days we worked out where we were staying, she was in a Premier Inn while I had booked a 5 star hotel close. I suggested we meet at my hotel on her first night in Manchester and I would book a table in the restaurant.

She replied "That would be lovely, is it posh?"

I responded "Yes what time is best for you?"

Chloe responded " I'll finish work at 5 and will be ready for 7:30"

I said "That will be great I'll pick you up from your hotel"

We had a few txt messages that week and then on Friday she asked "What should I wear for the meal"

I responded "It's a nice restaurant and I know you will look great in anything"

She responded "Thank you I'll wear a cocktail dress and heals then"

I decided to push the boat out a bit and replied "Wow can't wait your making me horny thinking about you"

She responded " x"

I decided to take the bull by the horns and replied "What about your lingerie are they going to blow my mind also?:) x"

After a minute Chloe responded "My husband has little interest in lingerie, I'm going shopping tomorrow for new lingerie any suggestions? x)"

I replied "I'm certain you be gorgeous in anything but lacy lingerie with stockings and suspender belt are always a turn on x"

She replied " I'll need to keep them hidden if I get any x"

We said goodbye and said see you Monday as both of us had a busy weekend

Monday traffic was bad I was working in the Manchester office for a few hours all week and received a txt about 10 from Chloe "In the hospital now working till 5 see you latter x"

I left the office at 4 and arrived at the hotel and checked in to my suite rang home and had 30 minutes checking news then had a shower and dressed rang reception and asked for a bottle of champaign in a ice bucket to be delivered to my room with two glasses.

I then went to the car park and to my car to meet Chloe. I arrived at her hotel at 7:25 and waited outside for her, bang on 7:30 she walked out of the door and looked stunning with her blonde hair tied in a bow wearing a knee length coat.

I left the car and walked to greet her with a kiss on the cheek and said "You look stunning"

After opening the passenger door I saw her gorgeous legs with stunning pointed heels; her calf's looked stunning in nude nylons which I hoped were stockings. It took us only a minute to reach the hotel while we talked about our day.

Upon entering the lobby I suggested that we have quick drink in the bar, Chloe walked so elegantly beside me and I removed her coat to reveal her stunning figure in a beautiful black dress, we then sat on two low bar stools and I asked her if she wanted a drink

She replied "Gin & Topic please - make it a double please"

I could see she was clearly nervous and I held her hand to reassure her while our drinks were made.

I told her "Relax Chloe and enjoy the moment"

She whispered in my year "I've only slept with my husband ever"

I leaned over and gently kissed her.

We chatted about numerous thinks for about 15 minutes till we finished our drinks and I asked her if she was hungry and wanted to go into the restaurant now.

Chloe looked into my eyes and leaned over and whispered in my year "Can we give the meal a miss please take me your room and seduce me"

I gently kissed her again and lead her by the hand to the lift. Upon entering the lift and the doors closing we both looked at each other seductively and began to passionately kiss each other she smelt devine.

We then briskly walked along the corridor to my suite.

After entering the room we both walked and sat on the couch and began kissing passionately I was carful to take my time not to rush things.

Chloe leaned back and whispered "We should not be doing this were both married"

I whispered back to her "No pressure Chloe do you want a glass of Champagne?"

She nodded

I opened the bottle and poured us two glasses and we sipped our drinks on the couch.

Chloe then leaned over and kissed me again and said "I'm not very experienced re sex, our routine was a missionary quick screw once every couple of weeks so please be patient and gentle with me"

I replied "We go at your pace and what your comfortable with"

Chloe replied "Great, I could not take my eyes off you when me met and secretly desired you instantly"

I again kissed her gently and said "I really want to ravish every piece of you"

She looked at me nervously and said "take me"

I gently took her in my arms and we walked into the bedroom and to the bed, I again embraced her and kissed her passionately and began to caress her breasts through her dress; they were firm and as large as I expected, she responded by moaning gently I then moved my hands down to her rear and gently caressed her, she responded in lifting one leg slightly and rubbed herself against my cock.

She whispered "I've bought sexy lingerie especially for you"

I then reached for her dress zip and asked her to turn around so I can remove it, as she did I slowly unzipped her revealing firstly a lacy sexy black lacy bra which only covered half her breasts with her nipples peaking through the lace top, I gently moved over both hands to her front and squeezed he erect nipples again she moaned and pressed her head backwards against my head.

After a minute of caressing her nipples I returned to opening her zip and then saw first her garter belt and then her matching lace black undies as her dress fell to the ground I looked at her body and whispered " Your gorgeous and ravishing Chloe"

She turned around to face me and gently began opening my shirt and caressing my muscular chest, she then stopped due to inexperience in my view. She stood there watching me unzip and remove my trousers and then my shoes and socks.

She was staring at my boxers and said "Your cock looks huge my husband is only about 5 inches how big is it"

I gently kissed her again and said "It's 8 or 9 inches but I'll be gently with you.

She stepped forward and reached out her hand to gently rub my cock through my boxers. My cock instantly firmed and grew while she stroked it; I hoped that she was going to get on her knees and give me a blow job but she kept stroking it while looking to my eyes. Our lips then met and quickly our tongues touched and we began passionately snogging after a few seconds I reached for her free hand and lead her to the huge bed.

Once we were on the bed I moved my mouth to her chest and began sucking her right nipple through her thin bra soon her nipple was moist with my spit and she moaned gently on the bed. I moved up to kiss her again and she rolled towards me raised he leg to rub against my cock I really wanted to just fuck her there and then but wanted not to rush thinks.

I looked in her eyes and asked her "Do you like oral sex",

She was a little bit hesitant but whispered "My husband is not very adventurous and we only have intercourse about once every two weeks, even less since we tried unsuccessfully to have child a few years ago"

I looked into her eyes and whispered "I'm dying to fuck you but I want to eat you out first and make you come"

She leaned over and kissed me and said "Please do what you want with me"

I lifted her to lay her head on the pillows and moved off the bed and walked round until I got to the bottom of the bed and leaned over so my face was between her legs, I then gently began caressing her nylon clad legs which nearly made me come. I steadied myself and moved up until my mouth was right by her fanny and began licking her through her knickers, I looked up and could see Chloe caressing her own nipples and moaning gently. I thought to myself that I was going to really fuck her later.

After a few minutes of licking her through the lacy material I slipped her knickers to one side and her fanny smelt divine as I ran my finger up and down her moist opening I then inserted my middle finger into her fanny while moving my tongue to lick her clit she responded by lowering her hands and caressing my head

She was moaning "Oh oh please don't stop"

I continued to lick and suck her clit and replaced my middle finger with two fingers and steadily increased the tempo of my fingering until both fingers were knuckle deep inside her in a matter of minutes she came to a shuddering climax and squirted over my fingers and face

She was moaning "Yes yes yes heaven".

I continued to finger her though since I though she needed loosening up a bit before I fucked her.

She looked down and said "Come on the bed a bit so I can play with your cock"

So I moved and I was at a 90 degree angel to her, she then reached out with her hand to caress my cock and said " Your cock is huge I'm not sure I can take it"

I looked up and said "I'll be gentle and we'll take our time I'm going to play with your fanny a bit more to get you ready" and began fingering her again whilst also removing my fingers and licking the length of her fanny and inserting my tongue deep inside her, this resulted in her beginning to moan again.

I really wanted to bring her to the edge of coming again to make her desperate for my cock.

She then said "Bring your cock further up the bed so I can see it properly"

I quickly moved and turned on my side so my cock was close to her head she began to caress it with both hands and pulled back my foreskin, I was hoping of a blowjob but was patient and would educate her over the next couple of days in how to handle a cock properly.

Without warning she came again and while moaning in ecstasy.

She then leaned over to my cock and began to gently kiss its length and when she reached my knob licked it with her tongue, again I was tempted to take control and ram my cock in her mouth but wanted her to be in control and do what she wanted tonight, she must have liked my pre come in the process.

While she was doing this I was still licking her clit and she re positioned herself and looked at me and said "Do you want me now?"

I moved up the bed to be face to face with her and kissed her and whispered "I want you more than anyone ever"

Chloe responded "I'm not on the pill though so can we us condoms? I've also brought a morning after pill"

I said "I prefer not to use a rubber given you've got a pill and I will withdraw before I come"

We kissed again and she said "Ok please be gentle with me though"

I responded "I will Chloe"

Rather than just mounting her in her accustomed missionary position I wanted to fuck her in loads of different positions but asked her to lean towards me while I leaned towards her I then gently moved my cock towards her honey pot rubbing it against her stockings legs which is always a massive turn on for me, this allowed us to kiss each other

Chloe asked "Do you want me to remove my pants?"

I responded "I'll slip them to one side I'd love to fuck you with them on"

With a wicked smile she said "That's naughty but sexy"

I leaned forward with my left hand and gently raised her leg up which she kept aloft allowing me to slip her briefs to the side and then moving so my knob was touching her lips, I then moved my hand to grab my cock and moved it up and down her fanny lips whilst also inserting the tip of my knob gently into her cunt.

She responded by vigorously kissing me and she was again building towards coming in my view

She said "That's awesome please don't stop"

It was for me also I wanted her so badly and I was struggling to control myself and though of other thinks to distract me while continuing to play with her pussy lips. After a minute or so I was sure she was getting close and took the opportunity to take it further and began to gently insert more and more of my knob inside her

She responded "Fucking hell your big; please fuck me gently"

I think we were both in heaven and I stopped removing my cock to run my tip over her pussy lips to just moving in and out of her fanny and gradually inserting my cock deeper half an inch at a time, after a few seconds I was half way in and Chloe had he head back moaning loudly I leaned over and whispered in her ear "I'm going to fuck you now till you come gorgeous"

She responded "Please please yes take me take me agh agh" and I was sure she was close to coming again.

I responded and eased my cock further into Chloe until I had about an inch left and said to her "I'm nearly all in and want you to take control so going to roll you on top of me" she was too far gone to answer but nodded so I mover on to my back taking her with me.

Once in position I think she realised why I'd done it since she was able to move up and down on my prick as she liked. She alternated from grinding gently while I was three quarters of the way in to almost letting me drop out with then slowly grinding herself against me.

We fucked like this for a good five minutes and both of us were getting close to coming, I had removed her bra by then and loved how her breast were bouncing on my chest I took the opportunity to caress her breast and lifted them to kiss and lick her nipples. I then grabbed he arse and played with her stockings while fucking her

I could feel she was about to come again and the feeling of her stocking legs against my body took me to the edge I said to her "Are you close since I will have to withdraw in a minute before I come"

Chloe smiled at me and responded "I'm close try and hold on to make me come again, lets come together, just fuck me"

Following her words a grabbed her garter belt and pushed her hard down on my cock and held her there for a few seconds before lifting her gently and then pushed her hard again.

Chloe responded by shouting "So so good your cock is huge just fuck me ah ah I'm coming please just come in me"

I could feel she was on the edge and pushed her down again on my cock and held her there, this resulted in us both coming together as I shot a full load deep inside her beautiful tight fanny, I kept pumping and pumping my cock into her for a good few minutes before we both kissed and began to recover.

Chloe then smiled and whispered nervously "That was out of this world for me, what about you?"

I responded "It was the same for me beautiful"

She smiled and said " We've got two days more on our own "

We kissed and fell sleep, it was early in the morning when I awoke and could feel Chloe kissing me and also stroking my balls as she did last night I was as stiff as a rock and wanted to fuck her again, I moved my hand to grab her arse and noticed she still had her garter belt and stockings on

I said to her "Chloe that's so sexy leaving your stockings on, I love them"

She smiled at me and said "I don't think I can take you again this morning although I'd love to or my fanny will be too sore for tonight"

I replied "That's ok gourgous"

She looked at me and said " I'll wank you off though"

I just kissed her and let her continue, I was lying on my back and she was wanking me with her hand while rubbing her stockinged thigh against my balls

12