Affairs of State Ch. 02

Story Info
Stacy starts her job at Clive's office.
5.1k words
4.58
6.7k
5

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anastasia arrived outside Clive's office at 9:55 - as she approached the solid looking door, she scanned the door and doorframe for any means to announce her arrival. There was not a doorknocker nor bell to be seen - she halted briefly, puzzled as to how she was to gain entry, before continuing up the three steps that led to the door. No sooner had she set foot on the top step than the door opened inwards and she was greeted by a handsome young man - she guessed early twenties - with a beaming smile.

"Do come in Ms Stacy," he said, his eyes swiftly taking in her curvy figure as he did. This did not go unnoticed by Anastasia, and she gave him a warm smile as she entered the lobby. Behind the young man was a desk with a number of screens on it; she realised that the door was constantly monitored by CCTV.

"Mr Gregory asked me to show you around until he arrives. I'm Benedict - but please call me Ben." He proffered his hand which she shook, as her eyes took in her surroundings. The decor was plush, as you might expect of an MP's office in Westminster; the walls covered in a medium blue flocked paper with a gold and silver baroque pattern, the furnishings looked solid wood and leather.

Ben picked up a phone, "Penny - can you take over camera surveillance for me - I've got the new girl."

Once the phone was put down, Ben walked down the corridor and into an ante-chamber. Sitting at a desk was an older woman - late fifties at least, thought Stacy. "Beryl, this is Stacy - Mr Gregory's new research assistant." Stacy couldn't help but notice the slight smirk that crossed Ben's handsome features as he uttered the last two words.

Beryl looked up from the screen in front of her and rose to her feet, "Nice to meet you Miss...?" holding out her hand towards her.

"Miss Askielowitz - but that's far too difficult - not to mention formal - please, call me Stacy," she shook Beryl's hand, a rather limp unwelcoming handshake if she ever felt one.

"I like to keep things formal in the office Miss Askowhich" came her response, "there is far too much informality these days - please ignore young Stephens here and address me as Ms Wilson." She looked at Ben admonishingly, "You should know better, young man, than to introduce me to a stranger on a first name basis."

Ben seemed to ignore Beryl's attempt to chide him, merely gesturing to the door opposite the one they had entered, "The inner sanctum," he said, "Mr Gregory's office - I can't show you in there until he arrives. Now, if you'll follow me, I'll show you to your office."

He led her back out into the corridor and up a flight of stairs. Turning left at the top, they passed a couple of closed doors before he opened up a door into a reasonably spacious room furnished with a desk, chair and a leather couch.

"Mr Gregory said to make yourself at home until he summons you - he asked for some magazines to be left for you," stated Ben, as he gestured towards the desk.

With that, Ben turned and left the room. Stacy ambled over to the desk and almost immediately turned a deep shade of red. The top couple of magazines were female lingerie brochures; as she moved these aside she noticed that the third magazine was called "Secretary Monthly" - on the cover was a picture of what appeared to be a secretary over her bosses lap, panties stuffed in her mouth as his hand was raised to smack her already red bottom.

Stacy sat down in the padded leather chair behind the desk and picked up the magazine, as she looked at the cover she ran her hands up her stockinged thighs, loving the feel of the nylon under her hands. She flipped open the spanking magazine and turned the pages as she stroked her legs, working her hands upwards. She let out an audible gasp as her hands came into contact with the bare flesh at the top of her stockings, stroking her bare thighs firmly as her pussy started to moisten and tingle. She turned another page of the magazine; the boss had removed his belt and used it to tie the secretary's hands together as he had her spread-eagled on his desk, her arse red from the beating it had taken and his cock pressed against her pussy. Stacy pulled her panties aside and plunged two fingers in herself as her other hand found a nipple and pinched it. Her breath was coming in ragged bursts as she worked her fingers in and out of her pussy. The sound of the phone on her desk ringing made her jump and she pulled her wet fingers from her pussy to pick it up.

"Save that for me Stacy - I'll be up in two minutes," came Clive's voice.

Stunned for a moment, Stacy looked around the room and then spied a small red light almost hidden in the lighting. She briefly wondered how many people had been privy to her show, when the door opened and Clive walked in.

"Very nice, Stacy – and don't worry, that camera only feeds to my personal laptop. Perhaps I can ask you to put on a similar show for me when I have to attend some of my more boring ministerial meetings. Now, get up and go lie on the couch for me, please."

Clive watched as Stacy casually sauntered over to the couch.

"Would you like me to take my panties off and stuff them in my mouth?" she enquired, a tantalising smile spreading across her face.

Clive smiled back at her, "No – just take them off and spread those luscious thighs of yours."

Stacy made a show of removing her panties before lying down on the couch, initially with her legs close together but, watching Clive's face very closely, she slowly parted her thighs, revealing her pussy, leaking juice form her fingers efforts moments earlier.

"Fuck, you are one hot bitch," he exclaimed, as he removed his jacket and tie before kneeling between her legs. He lowered his face to her pussy and breathed in deeply; the aroma of her sex heightened his desire. He lowered his mouth and licked delicately at her pussy, savouring the taste of her juices as they leaked form her aching slit. Stacy moaned as she felt his tongue make contact; she wanted to take hold of his head and pull his mouth hard against her pussy, she wanted to rub her snatch against his face – using it to masturbate against but she knew she had to let him take the lead. She lay there and moaned, squirming under his touches, moving her pussy up and down, seeking contact with any part of his face that she could find. She was equally frustrated and aroused; this teasing, tormenting denial of her pussy was so exciting, her pussy ached to be touched harder, firmer but the belief that it was just a matter of time excited her – she knew that Clive would, surely soon, have his cock inside her, satisfying her needs, her lust, her hunger.

She moaned again as Clive's tongue licked firmly up her slit, stopping at her clit and sucking it into his mouth. Her fingers stroked his hair as her hips bucked upward once more, her juices flowing freely.

"For fuck's sake Clive, fuck me – I need you inside me," she exhorted him. "Give me that gorgeous cock of yours – let's christen this fucking couch."

Clive raised his face from between her thighs and looked at her, "You have the mouth of a whore," he said, as he undid the zip on his trousers, extracting his hard cock – he moved up her body and plunged straight into her, pushing all seven inches in at once and stretching her with his girth.

Stacy groaned as she felt him penetrate her, "Oh fuck, yes, that's it – fuck me hard – I need it so badly," she cried out.

Clive started to pump in and out of her as his hands undid the buttons of her blouse, pulling her bra straps down her arms and freeing her breasts. His mouth covered her right nipple as soon as it became available, sucking and licking at it alternately as he continued to fuck her.

"God, Stacy, no woman has ever made he feel this horny," he gasped, between breaths, "I want you morning, noon and night."

A small smile crept across her lips as she heard these words; she wrapped her legs around him, "Fuck me master, make me yours – give me your seed."

Clive pumped harder and harder into the tight pussy of the gorgeous woman beneath him before crying out in pure pleasure as his cum poured into her. "Christ, that was even better than the first time," he exclaimed, as he collapsed on top of her. "Fuck, if the camera caught this, I am going to be watching it again and again."

Stacy lay there, her legs still wrapped around Clive, as her pussy throbbed from the pounding it had just taken. "That was amazing, Clive," she whispered in his ear, as she stroked his back through his sweat covered shirt.

Shortly after, Clive stood up, zipped himself back up and put his jacket on, stuffing his tie in his pocket and went to leave the room. Turning at the door, he said. "Come downstairs when you are presentable – I have your first assignment."

Shortly after, Beryl knocked on Clive's door and let Stacy in. Stacy paused just inside the door as Beryl closed the door behind her. Clive looked up from his desk and motioned for Stacy to sit down; he passed her two manila folders which, she noticed, had the names of two armament companies on them.

"Right, so we'll start you off with the simple stuff and see how you cope," he stated, "these two companies are both new to the Ministry – I just need you to dig into the companies, their directors and major shareholders – check for any skeletons in the closets – we can't be seen to be doing business with any dodgy outfits. There are contact numbers and code-words for MI5 and GCHQ – they are usually a mine of information on all and sundry – if they haven't got a file on you, you don't exist! Okay, you can go now."

As Stacy reached the door, Clive said, "Keep yourself free for lunch – if you haven't heard from me by 2pm, you can lunch without me." Stacy turned, nodded and smiled before, almost inaudibly, whispering, "Yes, master."

Stacy returned to her office and sat at her desk, flicking through the papers in the folders; she made some notes and a list of names for each company and set about contacting both MI5 and GCHQ. The first company seemed spotless as far as she could tell but there was some history of Middle East arms dealing in the second company's history which could blow their chances of doing business with the Government.

As she sat back in her chair, musing over the result of her research, her eyes caught the red-light of the camera near the lights. She blew a kiss toward the camera and then spun her chair round so that the back of the chair was towards the camera. Out of view of the prying eyes, Stacy slid her dress up her thighs and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties, pulling them down her long legs. She pulled them off, over her heels and placed them on the desk. Her hands slipped between her thighs and she slowly started to pleasure herself, her fingers slowly working up and down her lips, avoiding any contact with her sensitive clit. She was soon making low moaning sounds as the intensity of the pleasure built up in her pussy; she inserted first one, then two fingers into her pussy and started to finger fuck herself, using her thumb to start to massage her clit. Her eyes were closed, her breathing heavy as she neared her climax. When she was on the verge of cumming, she pinched her clit and stifled a scream, placing her arm across her mouth and biting into the flesh as her pussy spasmed.

After a minute, or so, she straightened her dress and spun her chair back towards the desk, blowing another kiss towards the little red light. Spying her panties on the desk, an idea came to her.

In his office, Clive was just finishing a call with his father-in-law about how he was to vote in the upcoming debate on security matters. As he put the phone down, his thoughts turned to Stacy and he clicked on the camera icon on his desktop computer that would show him live transmission. He saw her spin round in her chair and blow a kiss toward the camera, she looked a little flushed, but he thought nothing of it. As he was about to turn the camera view off, he noticed her pick up something from her desk and wave it in front of her. He zoomed in and realised that she was holding the pair of black lacy panties she had been wearing that morning. His finger hovered over the button on his keyboard that would switch off the viewing as he watched her slowly push the panties into her mouth. She then rose from her chair and with her back to the camera, lay over her desk, slowly inching her dress up. Clive started to stroke his cock through his trousers as he watched the tops of her stockings come into view, slowly followed by the tops of her thighs, which were pressed close together. Stacy continued to pull at her dress, easing it over the curves of her buttocks until Clive could see her bare arse on the screen. She turned her head to look directly at the camera and smiled, her mouth full of her panties, as one of her hands reached behind her and lightly smacked her arse.

Just as she was about to smack her arse again, the phone on her desk rang, making Stacy jump. She stretched her arm out for it, and answered; it was Clive's voice.

"Get that sweet little arse down here now and bring your panties but don't put them on," he instructed her.

Stacy put the phone down and turned to look at the camera once again, smiling and wiggling her arse before standing up and removing the damp panties form her mouth. She straightened her dress once more, before picking up her panties. She thought about taking her handbag to put them in but decided it would be unusual to take her bag into her boss's office. With nowhere else to put them, she slid them into one of the manila folders and made her way to Clive's office.

After the door closed behind her, Stacy gave a twirl in her dress causing the hem to fan out and lift up. Clive smiled as he was treated to a view of Stacy's pussy and arse as she spun around. She walked towards the desk and placed the folders in front of him, opening the top one to reveal her panties. Clive picked up the thin lacy garment and held it to his nose. He then motioned for Stacy to come and stand beside him; when she was next to him, he parted her legs and wiped the panties against her pussy several times before sniffing them again.

"What about cameras?" enquired Stacy, looking around for any obvious red lights.

"None in my office, honey – for a very good reason," he answered.

He smiled as he inhaled her perfume and then stood and pushed the panties into her mouth before forcing her over his desk and pulling her dress up. He then pulled a wooden ruler from a drawer and proceeded to smack her arse cheeks until they were bright red. Stacy's cries were muffled by the panties in her mouth, When Clive had satiated his need to discipline Stacy, he undid his zip and pushed his cock into her wet pussy.

"I can see you enjoyed that Stacy, love," he said, as he easily entered her. He used his hands to spread her legs as far as they would go as he pounded into her, giving her arse an occasional smack as he fucked her. As he neared his climax, he pulled his cock from out of her and aimed it at her arse, spreading the gooey cum over her red cheeks.

"A soothing balm for your poor backside," he said, as he rubbed it into her skin.

When he had finished, Stacy got up from over the desk and sat in a chair opposite his. She took her panties from her mouth and placed them on the floor beneath her chair.

"I completed that task," she stated, quite matter-of–factly, as she indicated the files on his desk.

He opened the two folders up, "As I suspected," he said, as he perused the contents, "Thank you Stacy – take the rest of the day off and I'll see you tomorrow."

"Is it okay if I use my office to do some on-line shopping," asked Stacy, "I feel like my poor little backside could do with some rest before I leave for the day."

Clive confirmed that this would be fine, watching Stacy's shapely posterior as she exited his office.

Outside, Stacy was met with a disapproving glare from Beryl. Stacy assumed that Beryl had either overhead some noise from Clive's office or she just knew her boss so well.

As she was about to ascend the stairs to her office, Stacy was met by a pretty, young blonde.

"Hi," the stranger greeted her, "you must be Stacy – I'm Penny – I help with security as well as being a bit of a Girl Friday – if you need any stationery – or for that matter, any help with anything at all – I'm your girl." She gave Stacy an extremely friendly smile and took her hand to shake, the contact lasting longer than usual, as Penny stroked the back of Stacy's hand with her thumb.

Stacy watched the pretty blonde walk away, admiring her long legs in the short skirt and high heels that Penny was wearing. She smiled to herself as she thought of the types of assistance she might like from the young lady, as she climbed the stairs to her office.

Once back in her office, Stacy pulled a spare pair of panties from her bag and put them on, before sitting at her desk. She opened several department store websites and then took out a phone and began texting.

Once she had finished her text message, Stacy picked up the phone, she pressed the "0" which connected her with the front desk. "Can you put me through to Penny, please?" she asked.

When she was connected, she said, "Penny, I wonder if you could pop into my office for a moment?"

Moments later, Penny was at Stacy's door, "Yes Stacy, what can I do for you?" she enquired as she slowly made her way to Stacy' desk, her hips swaying gently.

"I was wondering Penny, when you said, "anything at all"," Stacy rose from her chair and walked behind Penny, "did you really mean anything?", her hands moved around Penny's upper body and cupped the younger woman's breasts.

Penny turned her head to the side so that she could see Stacy; she said, "Anything and everything Miss," licking her lips provocatively.

"That's what I was hoping, Penny," said Stacy, as she released the young woman's breasts and went to lie on the couch face down, "I have a sore bottom that could use some love and attention if you would be so kind?"

Stacy hitched her dress up, revealing her scantily clad behind, still angrily red from the beating it had taken from Clive.

"Oh, you poor thing," said Penny, "men can be such brutes." She sat on the couch next to Stacy's bottom and ran her hands lightly over both cheeks, "You have a lovely bottom Stacy, it will be my pleasure to try and soothe it for you."

She bent down and tenderly kissed both cheeks, letting her tongue run over the smooth surface. "May I remove your panties?" she asked, "It will make my task easier and may well increase your pleasure."

"Of course, Penny, please do," responded Stacy.

Penny reached for the sides of Stacy's panties and eased them down her legs and off. She then parted Stacy's thighs, allowing herself a good view of the sweet treasure exposed. Penny then lowered her mouth again and began kissing and licking the bare flesh, starting near the base of the spine and working her way down. The contented, not to say erotic, sounds emanating from Stacy's mouth were evidence enough that Penny was doing a good job. As her mouth and tongue moved lower, Stacy raised her hips up off the couch, making her pussy more available. Penny needed no second invitation, her mouth moving to Stacy's slit, her tongue running along the length of it, licking up the moisture that had gathered there. She stopped jut short of Stacy's clit and breathed heavily, her breath causing Stacy to squirm.

"Please, Penny, please, suck my clit," pleaded Stacy.

"Of course, Mistress," Penny answered, as she moved her mouth over Stacy's labia, her tongue searching between the folds of her pussy lips for Stacy's engorged clit.

"Oh God, yes, right there – suck it, suck it hard," cried out Stacy.

Penny happily took Stacy's clit between her lips and started to suck on the little nub, using her tongue to further excite the little bean. Stacy was squirming on the couch, moving her hands beneath her body to pull on her nipples through her dress as she moaned in sheer ecstasy.

12