Affairs of State Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex in the House of Commons - while Stacy meets Rebecca.
9.7k words
4.62
3.4k
3

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Clive entered the chamber of the House of Commons, his eyes scoured the sparsely populated benches. It was the first reading of a Private Member's Bill and, as such, attendance was optional; only those with any real interest in the subject being debated usually attended. Clive soon spotted the face he was looking for, sitting alone in the very last row of the back benches, The Honourable Sophia Margraine, daughter of Viscount Margraine, another of the kingmakers in the party.

He made his way along the benches, sitting down beside her. She acknowledged him with a smile as she feigned interest in the points being made in the Chamber in front of her. Clive briefly ensured that no-one could see what he was doing, before placing his hand on the leg of the middle-aged brunette, sliding it under the hem of her skirt and squeezing her thigh.

"Nice of you to make it Sophia," he said, "did you manage to organise it?"

"Yes," she whispered, as she parted her legs, "we've got the Deputy Sergeant's office for as long as we want it." She reached into her bag and handed Clive a key.

"What are we waiting for then? Let's go," he said, stroking her leg as he rose to his feet and led the way to the small office to which she had gained access.

They made the short journey to the Deputy Sergeant's office and Clive unlocked the door, ushering Sophia in and locking the door behind them.

"So, my darling, what little surprise have you in store for me today," he asked as Sophia sat on the edge of the oak desk and he ran his leg up her skirt. "Mmm - stockings, always a good start," he added. His hand stroked the inside of her thigh, enjoying the feeling of the soft flesh under his fingers, slowly working his hand up her thigh towards her panties. The back of his hand felt a silk like material brush against it as his fingers continued their journey upwards, his mouth now on hers devouring her tongue hungrily, as she removed his jacket and started to unbutton his shirt.

His hand brushed Sophia' pubes, "French knickers?" he enquired, one eyebrow raised.

Sophia nodded, "Like to make things easy for you, Clive darling. I want you to fuck me with my skirt and knickers on - then I want to sit in the chamber and feel your cum running down my thigh."

"I will have to sit next to you and rub it into your leg as it seeps down," said Clive, as he pushed a finger into Sophia, causing her to gasp, "I love to smear my cum over your body."

Sophia pulled Clive's shirt down his arms and bent and sucked on a nipple, before gripping it with her teeth and giving it a little tug. Clive grunted as he undid his zip and pulled his cock out; pushing her skirt up and sliding his cock inside her French Knickers and up towards her pussy. He positioned his cock against her entrance and thrust in, causing Sophia to moan. He then pushed her backwards so that she was flat on the desk, undid the buttons on her blouse and removed her bra, freeing her petite breasts. He started to fuck her as his hands grabbed and squeezed the small mounds of flesh, giving the nipples an occasional pinch. After a short while, he released her breasts and grabbed her by the hips, pulling her body towards him as he thrust into her. Sophia was now moaning constantly as Clive plunged in and out of her, her hands gripping his arms, the nails digging into his flesh.

"Oh fuck," she cried out, "I'm almost there - cum with me Clive - fill my cunt with your fuckjuice - coat my pussy with your seed."

Clive increased the pace of his hips, ramming his cock into the sweet pussy beneath him, the sweat dripping down his face as he fucked the pretty woman splayed on the desk in front of him.

"Here it comes, baby, specially brewed for you this morning," he thrust into her again and his cock ejaculated inside her, he counted four ropes of cum before it slowed to a dribble and he withdrew his cock, coated in some of his cum and some juice from Sophia.

"Give that to me," she stated, her hungry mouth open and waiting.

Clive walked around to the ide of the desk and held his cock to Sophia's mouth, she stuck out her tongue and started to lick the juices off, before moving her head to engulf his cock in her mouth. She started to rock her head backwards and forwards as her mouth removed the sexual coatings from his cock. When she had finished cleaning his cock, she moved her head further forward and started to suck on his balls, trying to get as much a she could in.

The phone in Clive's pocket rang and he pulled it out - it was a reminder to meet with his father-in-law and a few of his cronies - a networking, sort of ally making, social event in one of the bars in the House that Lord D'Estrage had booked privately.

"Sorry, sweets," he said, "duty calls." At which he put his cock back into his trousers and quickly pulled his shirt back on, before recovering his jacket from the floor. He unlocked the door and tossed the key to Sophia, as she rose from the desk.

The afternoon passed slowly, with Clive being introduced to a whole host of party bigwigs who he knew by name but had never previously had the "pleasure" of meeting. An afternoon of pressing the flesh made all the worse for Clive by the fact that the only females present seemed to be in their mid-sixties upwards. He desperately wanted to get back to the Chamber and find Sophia again - another tryst with her was the most pressing item on his agenda despite his need to gain the support of as many of these influential party members as possible.

Once the afternoon had ended, Clive hurriedly made his departure, hastening to the Chamber to find Sophia. He spotted her in their usual meeting place and made his way towards her.

"You missed out on all the cum," she whispered, "but I did soak quite a bit up in my panties." She reached beneath the bench on which she was sitting and handed Clive the white silky French Knickers that had encased her arse and pussy when he fucked her.

He took them from her and secreted them away in hi jacket pocket. "You realise today is Thursday and the House closes for business at 5.30?" he asked.

"Of course, what have you got in mind, you naughty boy? A trip to "Secrets" before I go home to hubby?"

"I was rather thinking of a quick shag there," he indicated in the direction of where the Speaker was sitting.

"The Speaker's Chair? Dare we?" she mused.

"Come on Sophia - let's see how much spring there is underneath the old codger's bum - shall we say meet up at 7:30 - most people will have left the building by then and we should have the chamber to ourselves."

Sophia looked at Clive and then back to where the Speaker had just got to his feet. "Okay," she said, "If we're caught, I'm sure daddy will be able to smooth things over - for me, at least," she smiled at him as she said this, knowing her father would be extremely disapproving of Clive taking advantage of his little girl.

They each left the Chamber and made their separate ways, Sophia to the library in the House while Clive returned to his office. He entered his office and sat at his desk, looking again at the two folders Stacy had brought down for him; he typed his password into the keyboard and clicked on his file explorer, selecting his file marked as "Minutes of Meetings", before entering another password. With the file open, he picked up the phone and dialled the number of RMP Armaments managing director.

The phone was answered by a female, "Mr Shaw's secretary, how can I help you?"

"You can tell your boss it's Clive Samuels, future Prime Minister on the phone to discuss his bid for a deal with the Government," responded Clive, as he put his feet up on the desk.

"Of course - right away Sir," came the response.

The call was soon transferred and Clive was now speaking with Giles Shaw, Managing Director of RMP Armament.

"So, Mr Shaw, you want to get into bed with the Government, do you? With that nasty Middle East history behind you it could be quite difficult - but I think I could fix that for you."

"How much are we talking Mr Samuels?" came the response from the other end of the phone.

"Well, I think a donation of £100,000 to my campaign fund could see your indiscretions overlooked," Clive said.

"That is a figure we could manage," stated Giles, "but it must come with a guarantee of not only this contract but some future contracts as well."

"Well," said Clive, "the profit margins on this contract will make your company millions, so let's not get ahead of ourselves. The healthier my campaign fund, the more amenable I am."

Clive terminated the call after giving his Swiss bank account details to Giles. He then picked up the phone and dialled the number for Andrew Stephenson, MD of Stephenson Arms and Supplies.

"Hello, Mr Stephenson's office - how can I help you?" came the sultry voice over the phone.

In Clive's mind the voice belonged to a sexy young blonde, wearing a short mini-skirt and a diaphanous blouse, with bright red lipstick and matching nail polish. He was snapped out of his reverie when the voice asked again, "Hello - how can I help you?"

Clive asked to be put through to Andrew Stephenson and was immediately connected, once he had established who he was.

"Sorry to advise you Andrew," he started, "but the main contract has already been allocated; there is, however, another contract in the pipeline which I can ensure you are the front runner for."

"And how do we ensure that we get that, might I ask," enquired Andrew Stephenson.

"Well, as you will appreciate, I am getting a campaign fund together, Andrew, a little contribution from your firm will certainly not do your chances any harm."

"And how much would you call a little contribution, may I enquire, Clive?"

"Let's say an initial donation of £20,000, with a further £80,000 when the contract is confirmed," responded Clive.

"All very well talking figures, Clive, but what size contract are we talking?"

"I can assure you Andrew, I would not be talking these sorts of figures if the contract didn't warrant it. It will be, at the very least, a three-million-pound contract and there are likely to be additional side-orders to be won."

"Okay Clive, what are your campaign account details?"

Clive provided the details and finished the call.

"Time for a little celebration, me thinks," said Clive.

He pressed the camera button on his laptop and then remembered that he had given Stacy the afternoon off as the camera revealed her empty office. He picked up his phone, "Put me through to Penny's office please." When he was connected, he asked Penny to come to his office.

When Penny walked into the room, Clive beckoned her around to his side of the desk. As she reached his chair, she looked down to see his zip undone and his hard cock standing upright. She looked into his eyes as she lowered herself to her knees and took hold of his cock, sliding the foreskin back as she parted her lips and started to lick the tip of his cock before encircling it with her mouth and slowly sliding her mouth down his length. When she had bottomed out, she looked into his eyes and smiled as best she could, before she started to work her mouth up and down his shaft.

"That's it baby - get it nice and slick for your arse - I'm gonna fuck you hard honey," declared Clive as he stroked her hair.

Penny picked up the pace, wetting the hard cock in her mouth as she swallowed the pre-cum oozing from Clive's cock.

"Okay baby," said Clive, as he tugged on her hair, "enough of that - I wanna fill your arse with my cock!" Having raised her to her feet by her hair, he spun her around, pushed her up against the nearest wall and yanked her panties down, pulling her arse cheeks apart as he pushed his cock up against her anus. He pushed hard into her, causing Penny to cry out loud as she felt the cock slide into her.

"Oh God, yes, Clive," she called out, "give me your fucking big, hard cock - fill my sweet little arse with that big cock of yours. Fuck me baby."

Clive groaned at the string of profanities pouring from Penny's mouth as he thrust into her tight arse, gripping her waist as he pounded into her, pushing her against the wall harder with each thrust. He moved one hand around and mauled at her tits as he continued to push his cock further and further into her tight butt; then, without thinking about it, he lowered his hand down and found Penny's rock hard cock, which he started to stroke.

"Oh yes, baby, stroke my cock, make me cum when you cum inside me Clive."

Clive could feel the pre-cum leaking from Penny's cock and rubbed it all over her knob, loving the sticky slimy feeling. The feeling of lubricating her cock while he was fucking her caused him to thrust harder and faster into the little opening that was taking his cock. With one final thrust, he exploded in her arse, the cum pumping out of him and filling her arse before it started to leak from her anus as he withdrew. At the same time Penny came, her spunk pumping out and coating the wall in front of her with some coating Clive's fingers as he continued to stroke her.

Walking back to his chair, he told Penny to lick her cum from the wall. He reached for a tissue and then paused, looking at the white, almost opaque, goo on his fingers and then looked at Penny as she licked her cum from the wall. Making sure she wasn't looking, he put one finger to his mouth and licked. He then took two of his fingers and placed them in his mouth, sucking them clean, before licking the palm of his hand cleaning up the cum wherever he could find it. When he stopped, he looked and saw that Penny had finished cleaning the wall and was sitting on the floor, stroking her cock as he watched him. His face reddened as he realised he had been caught in the act.

"There's plenty more here, if you like the taste," she said, her blue eyes filled with lust, her tongue licking her lips.

"Get out of here - and not a word of this to anyone," he shouted at her.

Penny got up, pulled her panties over her hard cock, making sure she took her time as she watched Clive struggling to keep his eyes off of it. She wiped her thumb over the tip, removing some pre-cum and slowly raised it to her mouth, sucking on it, before smiling at Clive.

"Anytime you want me Clive, just call," she said, before turning and exiting the door, smiling broadly at Beryl and blowing her a kiss as she passed.

Clive put his cock back in his trousers and checked his watch. He had time to nip to "Number Ten" before his assignation with Sophia. He quickly checked his Swiss bank account online and smiled as he noted the new deposits of £120,000 already in place.

He got up and left the office, telling Beryl that if anyone needed him, he was at his usual watering hole. He had a spring in his step as he walked to the pub, congratulating himself on a productive day's work. Walking up to the bar, he ordered his usual from Claire and leaned against the bar checking out the patrons. His eyes fastened on a couple of young women, early twenties he estimated, and he walked over to their table.

"Good afternoon ladies, Clive Samuels MP, mind if I join you?"

The two young women looked at him and then looked at each other, their mouths forming big grins. "Hop it grandad," said one of them, "Go and chat up someone your own age."

Clive quickly turned away and returned to the bar, where Claire was struggling to keep a smile from her face. Clive could see the laughter in her eyes and quickly finished his drink before leaving, deciding to head for the Commons early.

At about 7:35 he met Sophia in the Churchill Room bar, where they enjoyed a glass of wine, as they waited for the House to empty. Sophia made a point of spreading her legs to expose her bare pussy to Clive whenever she was certain that no-one else would see.

After about an hour, they left the bar and made their way to the Chamber. Upon entering they stumbled across a cleaning lady; Clive walked over to her and produced a £50 note from his wallet, asking her to delay her cleaning shift for half an hour.

Once she had disappeared, they quickly made their way to the Speaker's Chair; Clive sat on the most famous seat in the House of Commons, pulled his trousers and boxers down and said, "The House is in session, let business begin."

Sophia smiled at hearing the familiar declaration as she climbed onto Clive's lap and lowered herself down, letting out a low moan as she ground herself onto his stiff cock.

"Oh God baby, you have the tightest pussy I have ever felt," he said, as he placed his hands on her hips and started to slowly move her up and down.

Sophia smiled as she wrapped her arms around his waist, her pussy stretching around his cock.

"You, Clive, are the naughtiest, sexiest man I know," she said, as she moved her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

Clive grunted as he thrust his hips up, driving his cock into her tight, wet pussy. Holding her tight as he stood up, he turned around and sat her down in the chair.

"Madam Speaker," he said, "permission to drive my point home."

"You drive your point as far home as you can, big boy," she smiled as she spread her legs wider.

Clive started to pump harder and harder; Sophia's squeals getting louder as his thrusts pushed his cock deeper into her.

"Fuck, baby, this is the best yet," said Sophia, "I don't know if it's the sex or the location, but I feel so sexed up right now."

Clive groaned as he pumped his seed into Sophia's womb; he leaned forward and grasped Sophia's breasts through her top, squeezing them and massaging her nipples as he emptied his balls into her. Once he had finished, he withdrew, did up his flies and asked, "Fancy a quickie in Churchill's?"

"A quickie? Well I suppose that is your speciality," she smiled as she straightened her skirt, "Your round I presume?"

"Why not?" he responded, "It's been a good day."

They left the Chamber and returned to the Churchill Room where Clive ordered a bottle of champagne.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Anastasia waltzed into the wine bar in a wine red, v neck skin-tight dress, looking around the room as she sashayed up to the bar. Her eyes caught sight of Rebecca sitting with a young brunette in one of the booths towards the back of the room. She sat on a bar stool, hitching the hem of her dress up and ordered a Peachy Keen, swivelling on her stool once she had her drink and staring at Rebecca. When she noticed Rebecca glance in her direction, she crossed her leg causing her hem line to rise even further.

Rebecca had been deep in conversation with Jessie, the young, impressionable, post-graduate she had met during one of her husband's boring campaign trails. They had become lovers within days of meeting and now regularly met up to enjoy each other's "company." She had, however, noticed the arrival of the red head as she made her entrance; noticing that she was alone and how she seemed to be focusing her gaze in Rebecca's direction. When the newcomer crossed her legs, exposing plenty of thigh and a hint of stocking top, she felt a compulsion to cross the room and speak with her.

She excused herself from Jessie, advising her that she may not return and walked to the bar. She stood next to Anastasia and ordered a glass of Montrachet Grand Cru.

"Not getting one for your friend?" enquired Anastasia, a warm smile on her face.

Rebecca looked at her and smiled, holding out her hand, "I'm Rebecca - I don't believe I've seen you in here before?"

"No, it's my first time," responded Stacy, "I'm Anastasia - Stacy for short," as she took Rebecca's hand and shook it, holding it for longer than was usual.

"Oh no, I couldn't possibly call you Stacy; Anastasia Is such a pretty, exotic name - it suits you so well," stated Rebecca.

"Shall we join your friend?" enquired Anastasia.