Afraid of the Dark

Story Info
My first story/entry for the 2020 Halloween contest. Enjoy!
1.5k words
3.33
4.4k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's that time of the year again, when kids and even adults wander around through the dark night, knocking on door after door. Wearing a variety of costumes, from your innocent pirates all the way to the sexy nurse outfits on the older age group. Each one of them hoping for the best candy the house can offer them. Well...at least that is what Halloween is in my town. It always was. Hell, even I used to knock on doors dressed in all kinds of outfits, hoping for some candy to feast on later. It used to be fun and a good excuse to meet some old friends too.

However, this year was different, I didn't even bother finding a costume, let alone think of going trick or treating. I couldn't bring myself to do it...especially not after last year. I remember as if it was just yesterday when me and my girlfriend dressed up as vampires for Halloween. It was our first Halloween together, so of course, seeing her wearing all skin tight clothes, acting all sassy and confident rose my interest in her. She knew that too, constantly teasing me with her looks and remarks. We both loved it, as any young couple would.

That night we headed out trick or treating pretty late, trying to get more into the spooky mood. Luckily we both knew we aren't going out really because of the candy. It was more of a fun thing to do and a good excuse to spend time together. Everything was perfect, even as we hit the last house of the night and got the last of the candy they had left. Soon after my girlfriend looked at me with her mischievous little smile and asked.

"Hey Sam, would you like to spice up the night a little bit?" she asked, followed by the most seductive lip bites I had ever seen.

"I thought you'd never ask, Jane!" a smirk spread across my lips, knowing well what she entailed with that question.

Without hesitation Jane grabbed my hand and dragged me into the nearby forest. At this point I probably had a bulge from the excitement and anticipation. I couldn't wait to find out what's about to come. Once deep enough in the forest, where we were far away from any curious eyes, she pushed me against the nearest tree and pinned me there. We were both switches in the bedroom, so it wasn't unusual for neither of use to become dominant from time to time. But for some reason this time felt different, it felt more primal. Her pushing against me to kiss me with what I could only describe as animalistic desire was also a giveaway. I could barely contain myself, she was driving me wild with every touch. Oh, she knew that too, and I know she took full advantage of it. This was when she leaned in close to my ear, whispering in her most seductive voice, knowing she would turn me into putty in her hands.

"Close your eyes and stay still for me baby!" she roughly bit my earlobe, pulling away as I followed her every instruction.

Soon after she grabbed my hands and pulled them behind me and around the tree, tying them together. For most this would be a danger sign, but we both were into bondage, so the fact we were in public only drove me crazier. I felt how the rope was tightly wrapped around my wrists, knowing there was no way I could break free from them. I loved it, we both did. Being helpless and bound, not knowing what was about to happen filled me with excitement.

I could hear Jane walk around and stop in front of me, few seconds later exclaiming.

"Fuck, you look so good tied up like that!" soon after she was right in front of my face, which I could only tell because I felt her warm breath on my lips. "All mine to tease, please and play with..." she reached down and began slowly, agonizingly slowly rubbing my bulge through my pants. I gasped at the sensation, twitching against the fabric of my pants. "Oh my, someone's very excited."

Jane leaned in close to my ear again, whispering in that sexy voice of hers.

"You know Sam, I always had a fantasy which I wanted to live out. But there was no one I could live it out with until now. Seeing you tied up like this really drives me crazy, I want to rip your clothes off and own you. Make you beg and scream for me. Will you let me do that baby? Will you let me live out my fantasy with you?" she swiftly pulled my pants down just enough to free my rock hard cock, wrapping her soft, warm hands around it. Slowly pumping her hand up and down, teasing me.

This was enough of a distraction for her to press something against my neck. I wasn't sure what was it at first, but it felt cold and metallic. I froze in place, not sure how to react, when suddenly Jane whispered to me. This time in a cold, emotionless voice.

"That's a knife against your throat Sam. If you open your eyes or make a noise, I will cut your cock off." she pressed it ever so slightly against my neck, sending shivers through my whole body. I just nodded in compliance, now terrified of what was about to happen. This wasn't just some innocent fun anymore. This was real, she was serious and I knew that. I knew her well enough to know when she was serious about something. I was frozen from fear, my erection already dying down due to my grim predicament.

"I want to kill you Sam. I want to take my time with you, start with the smallest of cuts..." with that she made a small cut on my chest, just barely big enough to draw blood. "...all the way to cutting you open like an animal. I want to see you beg and plead for your life Sam. I want to see as all life leaves your eyes and every last drop of hope dies down. I want to make you suffer." Her words were cold and sinister. Frozen in fear, I knew my faith was sealed. I could only muster up the willpower to ask:

"Why?" All I heard was the darkest laugh as she casually shoved the cold steel blade into my abdomen. I would have collapsed, if it wasn't for my tied up hands. Tears were running down my cheeks, crying form the burning pain. Again, that sinister laugh echoed through my head as she just spoke.

"Why not?" she began twisting the knife within me sideways, so she could cut me open as she promised. I started pleading, begging her to stop. Begging her to let me go. I tried to tell her I love her. I tried everything, but she kept silent without any sign of stoppage. That's when in the distance some voices could be heard, getting louder and louder as they were getting closer and closer. Jane, knowing her plan wasn't gonna work, pulled out the knife and said something I will never forget.

"Open your eyes and look at me!" I did as she told me to and what I saw terrifies me to this day. I see it in my nightmares, in every dark corner of my house, when I walk past every dark alley at night. I saw her eyes, brighter than usual in the dead of the night. Darkness all around us. She was looking me dead in the eyes with the wickedest smiles on her face. "I promise you Sam, I will be back and I will kill you. You won't expect me, but I will come. And there is nothing that could stop me." With that she kissed me on the cheek and disappeared in the depths of the dark forest.

The next thing I can remember is waking up in a hospital bed with a police officer guarding the door. I was questioned about what happened and I told them everything. I told them how my girlfriend tried to murder me. I was still in shock. They searched as much of the forest they could, but there was no sign of Jane. However, they did provide me armed security for the next six months. With each day passing, I was constantly paranoid. I felt like there was someone watching me all the time. I never left the house at night ever since. I don't even sleep with the lights off at night. I'm terrified of the dark and what's lurking in it. To this day I have no idea why she did what she did, but maybe that's for the best.

With each passing minute I just expect Jane to speak up from behind me, to keep her promise. I know it's gonna happen and it drives me insane. There is nothing that could prevent it, not even death...