African Pirates Ch. 02

Story Info
Wife, husband, and sister's sexual torment deepens.
10.8k words
4.57
68.3k
47

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

African Pirates - Journey into Sex Slavery, Part 2

Jen and Amy fell asleep beside Scott, all three slaves naked and helpless but at least blissfully unaware...for the time being.

Jen awoke about 45 minutes later, peering outside one of the windows in the captain's quarters. She saw the young, attractive American tourists, both male and female, lined up naked along the deck. General Khari's men were barking orders and putting the girls into one line, the guys in another. Soon General Khari himself strode out onto the deck, bellowing for quiet.

"Listen carefully, my beautiful young sex slaves. Now, you may be wondering what is next for all of you. Dinner will soon be served." The General's fat, masculine face broke into a lopsided grin. He gestured toward a lengthy dining table which had been set up with a feast of sumptuous fare - fruit delicacies, filet mignon, mashed potatoes, and a dozen other types of cuisine. The plates and glasses were set perfectly, poised for an immaculate banquet. The soldiers had all sat down, all except for General Khari's second-in-command, the scar-faced and sour looking Imari.

"You see all of this exquisite food? Before you are allowed to eat you must first EARN it." He pointed at a tall, creamy-skinned brunette with pretty hazel eyes and a pair of large, mouth-watering breasts. "What is your name, girl?"

"A-amanda," she squeaked.

"Very good, Amanda. Pick a new partner to fuck. It cannot be your husband or boyfriend." The girl hesitated. Imari came up with a crop and swatted savagely across her supple cones. The brunette yelled and quickly walked over to a tormented-looking young man, taking him by the hand.

"Good! Now the rest of you choose new partners. And do not even THINK of trying to choose your husband or boyfriend. If we find out you disobeyed, we will kill them before your eyes." The General and his men watched eagerly as the naked captives chose their new sex partners. Then, when every girl had been paired up with a guy, the General made his final announcement.

"I want half of the couples on this side and half of the couples across from them. Male slaves, you will fuck your ladies doggy-style, each line facing the other. Female slaves, you will kiss the girl across from you as the men pound your tight holes. If everyone can fuck for the next 30 minutes without coming, then you will all get to eat the leftovers which my men and I decide to offer. If anyone climaxes prematurely..." The General let the sentence hang, deadly delight showing in his eyes at the mere possibility.

Jennifer wanted to look away, but her eyes were glued to the horrifying yet somehow fascinating scene unfolding. The girl named Amanda knelt on her hands and knees. The young man behind her was Steve. He gently kissed the nape of Amanda's neck before massaging her shoulders and whispering something in her ear.

"I'm sorry they're making us do this."

"It's okay," Amanda sighed.

"Hurry up!" Imari growled, walking up and down the two lines of couples. "Start fucking. Get busy!" He glanced at his watch. "The thirty minute timer starts now."

Amanda put her ass up high in the air, and it was impossible not to notice how Steve appreciated her sexy curves. He ran his fingers down her smooth flanks, slowly inserting his now raging hard-on. As his cock slipped into her soft folds, she sighed and ground her hips back to meet him. Her nipples pebbled into tiny, rock-hard little buds. Her breasts shook as Steve established a rhythm, plunging his shaft deep, steadily and slowly ramming toward her cervix. The young couple could have been any other couple making love, enjoying intimacy, if it weren't for the awful scene of soldiers enjoying the show and other helpless naked couples fucking all around them.

"What are you doing? Fuck that brunette bitch harder. Don't be such a limp-dick American," Imari grumbled, smacking the crop across Steve's face. Steve cried out and quickly moved to obey. Grasping Amanda by the shoulders, he began pumping his shaft like a jack-hammer into her sore snatch, feeling her squirm and moan loudly on his slamming dick.

"I'm sorry... have to... fuck harder..."

Amanda wiped a stray tear from her eye. "It's okay...the bastard's soldiers already fucked me half a dozen times. My pussy's so sore... but at least, at least their cum is still inside me." She didn't need to say what Jennifer was thinking. 'At least with all that cum inside the girl's horribly fucked pussy, Steve's cock will slide in and out easily. Less discomfort. She might even be able to enjoy it.'

Soon enough Jennifer's eyes and ears could answer that very question. After the first few minutes, Amanda's pale body was grinding back against Steve's cock even more excitedly. A loud suctioning sound sailed to Jen's ears each time Steve's shaft slammed home into Amanda's feminine sheath. His hands massaged her flanks, slipping underneath to cup her young, perky tits. Amanda's jaw went slack, her cunt lips forming a tight, greedy seal around Steve's young shaft. She moaned, biting her lip.

"Yes, Steve. Your cock feels so good. Don't hold back. Fuck me. Fuck me just like that, big guy."

Jennifer watched with secret arousal as Steve's cock vanished once again inside Amanda's tight, wet folds. Across from Amanda there was a lithe redhead with curly red hair. She leaned forward, kissing Amanda and stifling her moans, as a stocky male captive fucked the redhead from behind in the same doggy-style position. Soon the entire length of the ship's deck was filled with a combination of moans, grunts, the slapping sound of testicles, and the squelchy-wet sounds of pussies greedily accepting plunging spears of manhood. Jennifer watched as Amanda and the unknown redhead deepened their kiss, French kissing obediently while the two men continued to drill their cunts.

"Ooohhhh! Oh god. I need to slow down," Steve muttered, pulling out his cock. It now glistened with Amanda's juices, slimy as can be. He stared down at it in disbelief, then glanced across at the man who was fucking the redhead. That man was clearly Amanda's husband. He could see the ring glinting on his finger. Steve could also see the way that man's tortured gaze fixated on the beautiful naked brunette in front of him.

"I'm sorry," Steve grunted. "Please forgive me." He plunged into Amanda's cock-hugging cunt with renewed vigor, relishing the feel of her body around his raging erection. He reached underneath, playing with her clit as her moans deepened.

"OOoohhh!! Oh god. Don't," she sighed, rocking her hips backward again to encase his shaft with her moistening slit. Steve tried to hold out, he truly did. He pulled back even as Imari stood in front of them, staring at them critically with his riding crop poised to strike.

"Keep fucking her, idiot! Did I say you could stop?" Imari shouted. He leaned down, pinching Amanda's nipples hard as she yelped, which made her cunt muscles seize up around Steve's shaft twice as hard. "And you, little bitch. Slam that pussy back HARDER. I want to see you make him cum inside you."

"But Sir, we aren't allowed," Amanda groaned. Her plaintive moan reached a crescendo as Steve's cock flew between her thighs, fucking her slit like a battering ram as she dripped her fluids down his shaft until even his scrotum was thickly covered in her scent. Her next protest was again stifled by the curly redhead's lips and exploratory tongue. She moaned, kissing the redhead back as her cunt lovingly encased Steve's throbbing manhood...milking his testicles toward a forbidden finish.

'Oh god,' Jen thought. They were close...so close. If Steve gushed inside of her, what would the General do?

The General himself strode up to the frenzied couple as Steve grunted plaintively. His hands slid down to Amanda's ass cheeks, clutching her waist tightly as his face contorted in the tell-tale sign of orgasm. Amanda's eyes widened in surprise as she felt Steve's scalding seed scour out her insides, as he pumped her full of his sticky fluid. No sooner had Steve finished emptying his hot cum in Amanda's cunt, Imari roughly pushed him back. He glared at Amanda's gaping, exposed sex as it leaked long, heavy streams of cum.

"This one has disobeyed, Sir!" Imari shouted. The General walked over to the terrified young man. Steve put up his hands in surrender, scrambling to his knees.

"Please, I tried to hold back." He gestured toward Imari. "He made me keep fucking her so hard and fast, I couldn't...I couldn't help it! Please don't kill me."

The General grabbed Steve by the neck and thrust his face into Amanda's exposed slit. "Lick up your mess, worthless American slave! Do it now!" The General stood back, watching as Steve slurped frantically at Amanda's ravaged pussy. He gobbled up all of the seed fervently, until he had tasted his own salty cum and swallowed all of it. Without even realizing it Amanda had been grinding her pussy back into his face, enjoying the sensations his tongue created. Now he sat back on his haunches and turned around just in time for the General to pistol-whip him. The young man sprawled unconscious on the deck, facedown.

"Take this disobedient American and throw him over the side."

"No!" Amanda cried. "Please don't kill him!" Amanda crawled over on her hands and knees, her eyes shining with desperation. Imploring her captor.

The General regarded her for a few fleeting moments. A cruel grin slowly morphed his features. "What would you do to save his life, slut? Hmm?" He grasped her by the nape of the neck, thrusting her face toward Steve's butt. "Lick out his ass, bitch. Make his puckered hole nice and CLEAN or I send him over the side."

Shuddering, the big-breasted brunette obeyed. She flicked her tongue at Steve's bottom, tonguing his star-shaped anus. Somehow she fought back the urge to gag. Jennifer watched it all with mounting disbelief. Imari dropped his pants behind Amanda, prodding his vein-covered cock-head at the entrance to Amanda's pussy. She groaned loudly when he thrust balls-deep into her just-fucked snatch, the cadence of his cock slamming into her young body adding a new layer of sound to the forced orgy all along the deck...

'Oh god. These guys are beyond animals... At least Amy, Scott and I aren't up there on the deck. We seem to be the General's favorite pets or something like that. But what will he do with us?' Jen shivered at the thought. Soon enough she heard footsteps, heavy footfalls which could only be General Khari's strides. Oh no. He was coming...

The slender brunette prodded Amy and the blonde's husband, who had managed to sleep through it all. "Wake up! He's coming."

Amy's pretty blue eyes snapped open with alertness. Scott groaned. Still bound spread-eagled to the wide bed, he could do nothing but look around frantically, eyes still haunted by all the abuse he'd been subjected to. His anus still ached from his earlier rape.

General Khari walked in with big strides, his cock elongated to the fullest. Jennifer and Amy watched it bob ominously with each step as he came up to them.

"Rise and shine, little fuck pets. Did you have a good nap? I bet you are hungry, yes?" Jennifer and Amy nodded meekly. "Good, the three of you will join me for the evening meal. Come." Two of the General's soldiers rushed in behind him, quickly unbinding Scott and allowing him to stumble beside them as they mounted the stairway. Within a few minutes they had reached the main deck with the long banquet table sumptuously laid with food. The soldiers were already halfway through the meal. Yet much food remained untouched. Jen's stomach rumbled and Amy heard her own hunger pangs grumble audibly.

Jen looked back to the girl she'd been watching earlier, Amanda. The big-breasted, sexy, and pale-skinned young woman was now crying out for mercy. Two soldiers had come over to assist Imari in his torments of her. Amy and Scott turned their heads to see what had Jen's attention so transfixed.

"Please...UgghhK!" Amanda begged.

"Choke the little bitch and put her on my cock," Imari growled. He was lying down now, and the younger soldier assisting him had put a noose around Amanda's neck, yanking her backward until she straddled Imari's shaft, her shapely ass facing her main captor. The older soldier next to Imari guided Imari's cock into Amanda's slit, letting it embed deeply in her sore snatch before taking the riding crop and smacking it in a brutal rhythm against her clit and pubic area. Meanwhile the younger soldier continued to tighten his hold on the rope collar so that it bit into Amanda's neck. She sputtered and begged as Imari established a rhythm, watching her ass move as her cunt squirmed more and more frantically on his cock with each second of intensifying abuse.

General Khari came up and put his arms around each of his favorite young pussies. He idly cupped Amy's and Jennifer's breasts as he licked the side of Amy's face. "Do you like the show, my darlings? It is quite exciting, isn't it?" He felt the two gorgeous young women shiver in his arms before motioning for Scott to have a seat.

"Please, eat up. Your wife and sister have been such well-behaved fuck slaves. I think you at least deserve a proper meal." The General's fat, ugly face lit up with an idea. "Actually, it's time we had a nice little talk, man to man. The sluts can wait to eat until later. Your wife can suck me off and her sister can suck you off while we share a meal together. Won't that be nice?" He sat down and motioned for one of his men to throw Amy to her knees. Amy knew better than to resist. Her voluptuous breasts swayed as she leaned over, taking the General's thick, vein-bulging cock between her lips. She began smothering his shaft, firmly tightening her lips around his manhood as she impaled her mouth, groaning as she took him in.

'Oh god...he smells like sweat...no, even worse, like a gym-full of sweaty athletes,' Amy cringed. The strong scent of male musk filled the blonde's nostrils as she pumped her face up and down, her jaw rippling with her efforts. The General sighed a sigh of happy contentment, gathering her hair back from her face as he watched her go down on him until her nose rubbed against his pubic hair.

"Ahhhh... your wife has a rare talent for this. She's going to be the best cock-slurping slave girl the world has ever seen," the General beamed. He looked across at Scott, whose tormented gaze looked like someone had taken a razor blade to his testicles. Scott was only too aware of Jennifer's tongue tenderly laving the sides of his rigid penis. He shuddered as Jen took him in completely, the brunette's mouth fastening around his shaft, slurping loudly as her warm mouth pressed lovingly around the sides of his manhood. Her nipples rubbed against his thighs, her breasts swaying gently as she pumped her face enthusiastically up and down, moaning and slurping, doing whatever she could to give their twisted captor the best possible show.

'I'm so sorry, Scott,' Jen thought. 'Please just don't do anything stupid'. The pretty brunette could feel the anger, despair, and helplessness vibrating through Scott's being as she sucked his cock. There was a barely contained rage vying with the helplessness, and Jen hoped that Scott wouldn't try anything rash. She sensed that he was about to lunge across the table and scrabble for the General's throat. 'Oh no...please, you'll put us all in danger!' Jen thought. She risked a glance up at Scott's face and saw the murderous rage in his eyes. As if she could ease his pain by sheer lust, the lithesome brunette suddenly straddled him, easing her pussy down on his cock and then slamming her cunt down again and again and again with a fast, eager rhythm.

"Oooohhh...fuck me, Scott. Fuck my tight pussy," she moaned. Her eyes finally ensnared his as her tits jiggled wildly. 'Don't lose it, Scott! Stay with me!' - that was what her eyes cried out to him as he slowly let his rage and hatred slide away, distracted by the sensations gripping his cock, Jen's feminine sheath squeezing his manhood like a heavenly glove.

The General's laughter boomed out. "I see your wife's sister is a very enthusiastic fuck slave. I suppose we won't punish her for being extra ambitious. Try some of the halibut by the way. It's delicious."

Scott couldn't believe this was even happening. Here he was trying to eat a meal while his wife's sister ground her pussy on his lap, driving him mad with lust. He carefully reached around, snagging a pre-cut piece of halibut. He barely managed to bring it to his lips to chew. Jennifer moaned louder, her slender nakedness writhing on his lap.

"Yes. I love fucking your cock. It feels so good in my pussy," she said, her voice sultry as she leaned over, kissing him passionately. Scott noticed that she snuck out a morsel of the halibut from between his lips, swallowing it as her stomach grumbled.

'Perhaps I can feed us both,' he thought, aware of her hunger and feeling sorry for her. He knew she was doing this to try to help him, to help all of them and to keep this sadistic monster pleased and distracted so that hopefully he wouldn't hurt them more. He continued to feed her on the sly in this way, bringing the food to his mouth and then kissing her passionately as she leaned forward. She sucked at his tongue and playfully nipped at his bottom lip, giving their captor a convincing enough show as Scott subtly helped give Jen sustenance. Soon he had nearly finished off the halibut with Jen's sneaky help. Jen rested her hands on Scott's shoulders and kept impaling her now noticeably wet pussy on his rock-hard shaft. Scott was having more and more trouble concentrating as he watched his shaft vanish between the girl's soft folds.

"So Scott, perhaps we can talk business now that you've had a chance to fill your belly," General Khari said with equanimity. Suddenly his face tensed up though. He bellowed as cum shot from the tip of his penis, filling Amy's mouth. Amy nearly gagged as the cum hit the back of her throat. More came sliding down her chin and covering her breasts in a sticky-white sheen as the General continued spurting, wave after wave of jism bursting from his manhood.

"Aahhhhh, fuck! Your wife's mouth is a treasure," he growled. He looked down under the table and saw Amy's beautiful figure kneeling obediently as cum oozed down her chin and breasts, a thin stream even sliding down her smooth belly all the way to her pubic mound. "Let that cum dry on your tits and everywhere else on your body, slave. In the meantime, come on up here, bitch. You've earned the reward of eating some of my leftovers." A new sadistic gleam stole over his eyes though. He called over one of his soldiers. "Afua, bring me the fuck-machine you built. I want to test it out."

Amy's whole body prickled with fear as she saw what Afua then brought. It was a long, 12-inch chrome shaft with ribbing all along which created a surface of little spikes from tip to base. It was as thick as General Khari's cock too! Afua affixed the metal cock to the chair beside the General, screwing it in with clamps that slipped around either side of the seat. He then plugged in the device, running a cord to the outlet behind the banquet table.

"It's ready for use, General," the soldier said proudly. General Khari waved his arm in a grand gesture.

"You will see something very special now, man slave. Your gorgeous blonde slut-wife will test out our new fuck-machine." He turned to Amy. "Well, slave? What are you waiting for? Jump on and impale your cute little cunt."

Amy licked her lips, trying to think of anything she might say to avoid this new degradation. 'Oh god, it's huge. It'll split me open,' she thought, quivering as she mounted the chair. Slowly she engulfed the huge chrome shaft with her sore pussy. It hadn't been but an hour ago that one of the General's henchman had raped her pussy hard, and she still felt the stickiness within her folds...a stickiness which at least made it easier for her to impale her sex on this forbiddingly large cock. She groaned as she finally settled on the chair, taking all of its immense girth inside her nubile young body. Her breathing hitched as she felt it abruptly move inside her, pumping, fucking, slowly for now...