Afro-Brazilian Lesbian Goddess

Story Info
Tatiana seduces Melody in Kanata, Ontario.
1.4k words
2.29
4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers

"You're too stressed out," Tatiana San Giacomo said to her lover Melody Cosgrove, and the five-foot-ten, slender blonde Canadian gal nodded absentmindedly. The two of them stood outside the Innovative Post Consortium, in the heart of Kanata, Ontario. It was snowing a bit, and most of Melody's coworkers had gone home. Being a worker bee, Melody was still hanging around, trying to dot the I's and cross the T's. Well, Tatiana had other plans...

"I've got too much work to do," Melody said, biting her lip, and Tatiana just about had enough of this all work and no play type of bull shit. Tatiana sighed, and then took Melody's face into her hands. Melody blinked, but did not resist when Tatiana pressed her full, succulent lips against hers. Melody felt her stress levels drop as Tatiana caressed her tenderly while kissing her passionately.

"Well, I feel better already," Melody said with a grin, and Tatiana winked before giving her lover's hand a gentle squeeze. The two women went for a walk around the suburbs of Kanata, Ontario, casually strolling about on a snowy day. Melody has been a devil of a time as a techie at Innovative Post Consortium, and since it's her first professional job after graduating from Algonquin College, she's not trying to lose it.

"Hmm, I love your ass in those jeans," Tatiana said as she reached for Melody's butt and gave it a firm squeeze. Melody blushed and batted Tatiana's hand away, causing the other woman to giggle. They continued with their stroll, taking in the sights and sounds. The Innovative Post Consortium was located in the Tech Park area of Kanata, surrounded by various other tech companies.

Tatiana San Giacomo, a newcomer to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, by way of Manaus, Brazil, happened to meet Melody Cosgrove during her first visit to Kanata. On the surface, the two women couldn't be more different. Tatiana was six-foot-tall and curvy, with light brown skin and thick dark hair. She was born in Brazil to a white Portuguese father, Paolo San Giacomo, and Nadine Adewale, an African immigrant originally from the town of Kano, Nigeria. At the age of thirty, Tatiana has lived all over the world, from Brazil to the United Kingdom, and she speaks six languages.

Melody Cosgrove was born in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, to a British immigrant father, Paul Cosgrove, and a French Canadian mother, Eloise Tremblay. She studied computer science at Algonquin College in the Nepean area of Ottawa, and wants to make a big splash in the world of science and technology. There aren't a lot of lesbians and bisexual women operating in the world of science and technology, and Melody definitely intends to change that.

Tatiana San Giacomo, educated at Brunel University in the United Kingdom, is as fearless as they come. She speaks Portuguese, French, English, Igbo, Spanish and Italian. When Tatiana first set foot in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, she saw it as a dead end because it was so quiet and boring. The dour, passive-aggressive locals and the dull landscape did not appeal to Tatiana at all. Still, as a woman who loves ladies, Tatiana was fascinated by the lovely ladies of Ottawa.

Tatiana San Giacomo was born into wealth and power, and her parents sent her to the best schools. The tall, beautiful young biracial woman feels as though she can hold her own against anyone, regardless of their status in the world. After becoming a permanent resident in Ottawa, Tatiana looked for a job with the Canadian government and quickly found out how uptight and xenophobic most government offices are. The private sector appealed to Tatiana's sense of creativity and adventure, that's why she looked at the tech sector in Kanata, Ontario.

As it turns out, Tatiana's hunch about the tech sector in Kanata was spot on, and she ended up meeting the lovely Melody Cosgrove as a result. Tatiana got herself an awesome job with the Mitel Corporation, and a new lady. Tatiana likes women of all races and body types, but there's something about tall, nerdy blonde gals like Melody that she simply cannot resist. The fact that Melody also has a nice, thick ass also appeals to Tatiana. The Brazilian gal simply can't keep her hands off her favorite nerdy Canadian dyke...

"I thought you were actress Rebecca Ferguson's blonde twin sister when I first saw you," Tatiana told Melody, as she went in for another ass grab. Melody sighed and pretended to be mad, and Tatiana squeezed her ass some more and then kissed her. Melody has been aware of her resemblance to the actress from Sweden for a long time and finds it quite annoying when people bring it up, thank you very much.

"You'll say anything to get my ass," Melody said with a mock sigh, and Tatiana nodded, and kissed her on the neck, ignoring a pair of power walkers who edged past them. Tatiana is a passionate woman and doesn't care what the world thinks of her. Tatiana's parents, Paolo San Giacomo and Nadine Adewale have always supported her so she's fearless in her pursuit of adventure...and women. Melody, who is out and proud as a Canadian dyke, is somewhat more reserved...

"Let's go home so I can get that ass," Tatiana said as she playfully smacked Melody's bum, and then pulled out her cell phone to summon an Uber. Twenty eight minutes later, the Uber driver, a nice Middle-Eastern gentleman, dropped the lovely twosome at Tatiana's lovely rented townhouse located in the Glebe area of downtown Ottawa. They rushed out of the car as it started to snow again, and went straight inside. They barely made it out before passion caught hold of them, and the fun began in earnest...

"Woof," Melody said, gasping as Tatiana swept her into her arms, and carried her from the foyer to the kitchen counter. Tatiana grinned wolfishly and proceeded to hastily undress Melody. The tall, slim, awkward blonde gal might be considered plain by some but to a certain Afro-Brazilian temptress, she was simply glorious. Tatiana kissed Melody and caressed her breasts, and Melody grinned, welcoming her lover's urgent touch...

"Hmm, you're so hot, mi amor," Tatiana told Melody as she feasted on her. Melody lay there, moaning softly as Tatiana caressed her breasts and sucked on them. Tatiana slipped her hand between Melody's pale thighs, and began fingering her wet pussy. Melody shuddered, welcoming Tatiana's eager, knowing touch. Melody arched her back and let out a happy sigh as Tatiana's fingers hit her sweet spot. Let the fun begin...

"Go for it," Melody whispered, and Tatiana smiled, and then buried her face between her lover's thighs. Tatiana ate Melody's pussy voraciously, savoring her lover's womanhood. Melody cried out, loving what Tatiana was doing to her. The two of them made love and explored one another, going from the kitchen to the bedroom. Melody sat on the bed and looked at Tatiana as she got naked, feasting her eyes on her lover's tall, voluptuous and sexy, brown-skinned body.

"Like what you see?" Tatiana said, sticking her tongue out, and Melody nodded, and beckoned for her to come to bed. The two of them kissed again, and Melody's eager hands grasped Tatiana's large breasts, causing the bodacious Afro-Brazilian gal to sigh happily. Tatiana grinned as Melody sucked on her breasts and began fingering her pussy, after sliding her pale hand between her thick, dark thighs.

"You taste wonderful," Melody said to Tatiana as she ate her lover's pussy, and Tatiana grinned, caressing Melody's blonde hair as her lover pleasured her. Melody loves the way Tatiana smells and tastes, and she licked and fingered her pussy, eliciting deep, passionate moans from her. Tatiana cried out in sheer pleasure as Melody coaxed a wicked orgasm out of her. As Tatiana shuddered, orgasmic, Melody held her tight and kissed her. It was a wondrous moment...

"We should drive to Toronto next weekend, Ottawa is starting to bore me again," Tatiana said, as she and Melody lay in bed together, basking in the warm afterglow of a great fuck. Melody took Tatiana's hand and brought it to her lips. From the moment Melody and Tatiana met, she knew that the curvy, fearless Afro-Brazilian beauty was the only one for her. Melody nodded and smiled at Tatiana, who winked, for Melody always did everything she frigging wanted, in those days at least. Love is love, gender, race, religion and nationality be damned. As long as both parties are in agreement, let the good times roll...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,127 Followers