Afro-Caribbean Vampire Saga

Story Info
Afro-Caribbean vampire Marlana changes Markus life.
2k words
1.71
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers

"I could go on killing for another few centuries," Markus Slade said as he sank his fangs into the red-haired young woman's neck, draining her precious blood. At New Babylon Night Club, located in the City of Atlanta, Georgia, dozens of young African American men and women were dancing and nobody noticed the tall, dark-skinned fellow seemingly necking with his lady friend. Markus disposed of the corpse a little while later, like the clean and efficient vampire that he was designed to be. Always clean up after oneself and never leave any loose ends, if vampires had commandments, those would be them...

Markus Slade exited the club and went for a walk around the downtown core of Atlanta. Once, a long time ago, this was his hometown. Markus Slade was born in 1935 to Geoffrey and Martine Slade. His parents were hard-working African Americans, the descendants of sharecroppers. Markus grew up to be tall, handsome and ambitious. He studied at Morehouse College, graduating in June of 1957. Markus Slade wanted more than what the segregated south had to offer for a young black man in those days, and he ended up leaving.

Markus Slade wandered the world, visiting bastions of blackness such as the Republic of Haiti, and also Guyana and Antigua. In those lovely Caribbean islands, surrounded by lovely, dark-skinned people who were free in a way that few African Americans could ever be, Markus Slade learned about the world and about himself. While on the island of Antigua, Markus Slade met a six-foot-tall, beautiful black woman named Marlana Ali, and she became his lover and mentor in all things carnal and intellectual.

Marlana Ali was unlike anyone that Markus Slade had ever seen. The six-foot-tall, alluring black woman carried herself with a confidence which Markus found both sexy and downright intimidating at times. At a time when people of color were treated like second class citizens by whites all over the damned world, Marlana Ali carried herself like a queen and demanded respect from anyone, male or female, black or white, on the island of Antigua. For this and many other reasons, Markus was drawn to Marlana like a moth to the proverbial flame...

"There is much more to the world than you know," Marlana told Markus as they lay in bed together one night, exhausted after hours of passionate lovemaking. Markus looked at Marlana, marveling at the naked black woman in his arms. Marlana didn't look a day over forty, though she seemed to possess intelligence and wisdom far beyond her years. She owned one of the largest hotels on the island of Antigua, Marlana's Bungalow. It was a place where wealthy American and European expatriates mingled with the beautiful Creole people who inhabited the island of Antigua. The locals didn't believe in segregation, and they were a friendly, sensual people. Markus found them utterly fascinating, and none more so than the lovely Marlana Ali...

"Teach me," Markus said, and a smiling Marlana drew in for a kiss. Just like that, the two of them resumed making love. He laid Marlana on the bed and explored her. The gorgeous, mature black lady grinned as her young black male lover kissed her lips and caressed her breasts. Markus kissed a path from Marlana's tits to her crotch, and he buried his handsome face between her thick dark thighs. Marlana sighed happily as Markus began eating her pussy, taking his sweet time as he pleasured her...

"No need to rush, lover," Marlana cooed softly as Markus licked her clit and fingered her pussy. The tall and sexy dark-skinned Antiguan Amazon rubbed her erect nipples as the young African American stud pleasured her. Emboldened by Marlana's bodily reactions, Markus put her on all fours and admired her thick black booty. Whatever supreme being made the cosmos blessed African-descended women in the natural beauty and natural booty department. Markus spread Marlana's thick ass cheeks wide open and began eating her out from behind...

"Oh yeah," Markus groaned, as he took Marlana on all fours, beautiful face down and big beautiful black ass up. He buried his long and thick, uncircumcised dick in her pussy and fucked her forcefully with deep, passionate strokes. Markus has always had a thing for women at least a decade his senior. Blame that on all the beautiful older black women that Markus saw every Sunday in the black church which he attended with his family on the south side of Atlanta. Marlana moaned deeply as Markus smacked her big ass, pulled her hair and slammed his dick into her like there was no tomorrow. The brother had energy and wasn't afraid to use it to dick her down. Marlana likes that in a man, that's for sure...

For several months, Marlana Ali and Markus Slade were passionate lovers. He was amazed at how well-read and well-traveled the Antiguan dame was. Marlana Ali told Markus Slade about great black leaders like Marcus Garvey of Jamaica, Shaka Zulu, the warrior-king of South Africa, and Sundiata Keita, Lord of the Mali Empire, and many others. Marlana Ali also told Markus Slade about the Ancient Ones, great monsters that supposedly ruled the planet earth before the human species arose...

"Marlana, why are you telling me about these monsters?" Markus asked her one evening, as they drank wine while reading books in the vast library of her estate. Marlana, dressed in a crimson and white summer dress, her long dark hair flowing on her shoulders, looked simply magnificent. Marlana smiled at Markus and gently laid her hand on his arm. The lovely Antiguan gal's eyes seemed to glow from within with a kind of unnatural light, though Markus convinced himself it was a trick of the many lamps which kept the place well lit.

"One day, the Ancient Ones will return and take back this world, Africans like ourselves worship them and have access to their power, power that I mean to share with you," Marlana said softly. Markus stroked his goateed chin as he pondered her words. Marlana grinned, and in that moment, it occurred to Markus that the lady's teeth were unnaturally white and sharp, and her eyes were suddenly solid black. As Markus gasped in shock, Marlana leapt at him, and sank her fangs into his neck. Markus world went dark, and when he woke up, he wasn't the same...

"What did you do to me?" Markus asked Marlana, as he came to his senses, much later. Marlana stood over Markus, who found himself on a bed, in the well-lit basement of her vast estate. Looking at Marlana, Markus suddenly noticed that there was nothing natural about her. Whatever Marlana had done to Markus had changed him, and he now saw the world the same way she did. Markus looked at Marlana and saw that she wasn't human, because he himself was no longer human...

"Welcome to a brand new world," Marlana told Markus, smiling triumphantly. Markus rose from the bed, and took the lady's hand. On that same night, they went out into the woods, and found a deer, which they slaughtered and drained of its blood. After drinking the blood, Markus felt strong and empowered. He'd become a vampire, one of the undead, and would forever crave the blood of the living. With Marlana as his lover and teacher, Markus embraced his new existence as a vampire...

For decades, Marlana and Markus were the secret powers behind many businesses and political agencies in the Caribbean. They were known to the Haitians, the Antiguans, the Cubans, the Dominicans, the Barbadians and others. These people believed in the existence of the supernatural and revered it rather than fearing it. Among such people, Marlana and Markus lived like a king and queen. In 1980, though, Markus wanted to return to the United States and see what America was like, since segregation was over, and politically active black folks were making progress left and right...

"I want to go back to America and conquer it, with our powers, we would be invincible," Markus told Marlana, as they sat in the living room of their villa, somewhere on the west coast of Cuba. They were near a town called La Perla, which has special significance to the black Cuban population. Marlana was loved by the Afro-Cuban people, whom she always supported financially and politically. Marlana always encouraged Afro-Cubans to participate in the political and social system of Cuba, in spite of the hardships they faced.

"Markus, my love, I've been alive for eleven hundred years, and I've traveled Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, I've seen empires rise and fall, and in my experience, no place is as racist as your America, stay here with me," Marlana said firmly. The beautiful Antiguan vampire queen looked at the young African American vampire, pleading with him to stay. They had a good thing going on in the Caribbean realm. In the Caribbean, as long as vampires preyed on animals, instead of humans, the locals left them alone...

"Marlana, I love you but I can't hide in the Caribbean islands for eternity, I must take on the world," Markus said firmly. Marlana looked at him and smiled, shaking her head. The brother's mind was made up. The two lovers kissed, and made love one last time. A few days later, Markus boarded a boat leaving Cuba for Miami, Florida. From there, the young African American vampire made his way to his hometown of Atlanta, Georgia. Decades in the Caribbean couldn't change the fact that Markus is a southern brother, and he missed the South...

Markus Slade returned to America, and developed some bad habits. While in the Caribbean, he had to adhere to the unwritten agreement between humans and monsters. In America, Markus was free to prey on humans as he pleased, and of course, the humans would hunt him down once they got wind of his activities. It made his immortal existence less dull, and he didn't mind the added risks, since the reward of human blood was so damn sweet...

Markus smiled to himself as he thought of all the wicked things he'd done since leaving Marlana, and the Caribbean realm that was her home. He loved hunting and seducing humans. He also enjoyed killing racist bastards, and making them pay for the things they did to people who looked like him. Of course, sooner or later, humans would suspect that the vampires were around, hiding in plain sight, and start to hunt them. Markus didn't realize that someone had spotted him coming out of the night club after feeding. Three young black men and a young Hispanic woman, all of them armed to the teeth. They were experts in slaughtering those among the Undead who preyed on humans...

In the City of Cap-Haitien, on the northern coast of the island of Haiti, Marlana Ali lay in bed. There were ninety minutes left before dawn, but a seasoned vampire queen like Marlana knew better than to push her luck. The ancient African vampire queen was in her sunproof lair, in a plush villa with all the modern amenities that money could buy. On the island of Haiti, civilized vampires don't prey on humans and instead drink animal blood, and the locals leave them alone. Marlana wished that Markus Slade hadn't left. It had been forty years since Marlana last saw Markus, but she still missed him.

"Oh no," Marlana whispered in the dark, and the ancient African female vampire had a sinking feeling in her chest. As a vampire, Marlana's heart did not beat. Nor did she need to breathe. Still, Marlana sat up in bed, and let out a roar of anger and sorrow. The bond which exists between a vampire and those whom he or she turns transcends space and time. Even though Marlana hasn't seen Markus in ages, she could always sense him, for as long as he existed. Somewhere in Atlanta, Georgia, Markus Slade has met a grisly end. Marlana closed her eyes, hard. For a long time, she wept silently in the dark. Finally, Marlana went to sleep. There would be time for mourning and revenge later. For now, with the sun having risen above, Marlana needed to sleep.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,137 Followers