Afro-Colombian Bisexuality

Story Info
Latin female bully meets bi Black man.
4.6k words
1.67
2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers

Meet Nelta "Nini" Cabrera, a six-foot-tall, curvaceous and big-bottomed gal living in the environs of Medellin, Colombia. By all accounts, Nini is one of the meanest broads in the City of Medellin, an area laden with crime and shady characters. None of these hombres are crazy enough to mess with Nini because she's a mean bitch. Nini has been known to grab a fool by the nuts until he begs for mercy. That's right, folks, the female bully does exist and Nini is a fine exemplar of that category. Nini's latest target is Esteban Contador, an Afro-Colombian brother who's having a rough time due to questions of identity and bisexuality...

"Hay cosas peores que ser bisexual en Latino America, there are worse things than being a bisexual man in Latin America," Esteban Contador said to himself. Lying on his bed, the big and tall, dark-skinned young man reflected on all the twists and turns that his life had taken lately. At the foot of the bed, Esteban's small dog Harrison slept peacefully. It had been two years since Esteban's father Guillermo Contador caught him in bed with his best friend Pedro Suarez. On that fateful day, Esteban was forced to leave home with only the clothes on his back. Talk about bad luck, folks.

Esteban faced a sharp learning curve as he found himself on the streets of Medellin after his father threw him out. Pedro didn't even offer Esteban a place to crash even though he had a nice apartment on Maestro Avenue, close to the trendy and pricy Boca Del Inferno Nightclub. Pedro did offer Esteban a few dollars, which he accepted out of desperation. Beggars cannot be choosers and all that good stuff, as they say. Esteban first had to survive, and then hope against hope that his situation would improve. Survival is paramount under all circumstances.

Since then, Esteban had been trying to make it in the world as best he could. He got a job working for Gutierrez Security in the west end of Medellin, looking after fancy stores for a couple of dollars more than the national minimum wage. The job of a security guard wasn't fancy, but it allowed Esteban to stay off the streets. Esteban shuddered as he thought of his time on the streets. There are many who prey on gay men and bisexual men on the streets of Medellin, but the predators are never exactly whom one thinks they are.

The media believes that macho heterosexual men are the ones who prey on gay men and bisexual men, but in Esteban's experience, this couldn't be further from the truth. The average macho heterosexual Colombian male is too busy chasing hot women left and right to notice that queer men even exist. Quite often, gay men and bisexual men are preyed upon by other members of the LGBT community, but no one is discussing that or even willing to acknowledge it. Older gays treat younger gays like pieces of meat, and that's not going to stop anytime soon.

Esteban recalled an older black man named Nerva who befriended him in the south end of Medellin and later turned out to be a creep and a stalker. Lots of older gay men with money target young men and they often have trouble taking no for answer. Esteban likes both girls and guys but he doesn't care for creepy old dudes who are older than his father, thank you very much. Nirva seemed to think that buying Esteban a meal and a drink entitled him to getting some ass. Such is the grim reality of life on the streets for many young gay men and bisexual men, but Esteban wanted to avoid such a fate...

"Bastardo ingrato, ungrateful bastard," Nirva shouted angrily when Esteban rebuffed his advances. The old bastard tried to grab Esteban and Esteban basically decked him and ran. When Esteban went to the Medellin Police to seek help, the cops just laughed at him. The strong bias that law enforcement in Latin America display when dealing with gay men and bisexual men will probably never go away. Like most Latin American countries, Colombian culture pretty much expects machismo from most men, and punishes those who deviate from the norm. Esteban lucked out in that he looked and sounded straight, so he didn't get relentlessly teased or beat up on the streets the way effeminate gay men usually did.

"Puede que no sea heterosexual, pero sigo siendo un ser humano, I may not be straight but I am still human," Esteban said to Sergeant Aquinas at the Medellin Police Station before walking out. The cops did nothing about Nerva, so Esteban just avoided the bozo until he lost interest. Creepy old gay dudes have a huge appetite for young male ass and when one fellow turns them down, they usually latch onto the next target. A week after the incident, Esteban saw Nerva walking around with Marcos, a tall young guy whom he went to school with. Yup, the creepy old bastard moved on quickly alright.

Esteban thought about his former lover Pedro, now engaged to a beautiful lady named Mariella Cornejo. Yeah, Pedro was living the good life, having inherited two restaurants and a dry cleaning business from his parents. Esteban could barely afford to keep a roof over his head. Along the way, Esteban adopted a stray dog which he found on the streets and named Harrison. On the first night when Esteban took the dog home, they watched an old Harrison Ford movie, the one where he's on the run from a cop played by Tommy Lee Jones. Esteban named the dog Harrison in honor of his favorite movie star.

The following day, Esteban went to work, and while he was working, he heard some commotion inside Linda's Beauty Supply Store. A tall, curvy Latin gal with a big ass was arguing with an angry-looking dude. Esteban sighed, for he hated situations like these. A lot of females like to get in a man's face and start talking shit, and the guy looked like the abuser while the female always looked like the victim. In his time, Esteban has met a lot of aggressive women who like to confront guys. Sadly, as he's a security guard, Esteban had to intervene in that situation.

"Sir, ma'am, this isn't the place for this," Esteban said as he approached the pair. The dude sighed as Esteban drew near, and the woman stood there, hands on her hips. The two of them continued with their tirade and Esteban had to place himself between them to prevent a fight from breaking out. The dude ended up walking away while the woman stayed in the store and continued to cuss him out. Yeah, the Latin gal was probably in the wrong, but since both parties had gone their separate ways, Esteban called it a win for himself. He'd have to file a report about the incident for his supervisor, Senora Emilia Velasquez.

"Hola, te conozco perfectamente, hey, I totally know you," said the tall Latin gal. Esteban looked the woman up and down, and grimaced. Suddenly, Esteban recognized the lady, and resisted the urge to dash. Before him stood Nelta "Nini" Cabrera, the one who used to bully him back at El Colegio De Notre Dame. Nini, the big gal who bullied both the girls and the boys. Esteban hadn't seen Nini in years, and as far as he was concerned, that was more than okay. Nini grinned as she looked Esteban up and down. Yup, he was caught.

"Hello, Nini," Esteban said, and Nini's grin broadened. The tall, curvy Latin gal assessed the tall, dark-skinned brother standing before her. Nini definitely recognized Esteban, even though he wasn't short or skinny anymore. He was beefy and handsome. Back in the day, Nini used to chase Esteban, but he ignored her, preferring the company of his buddy Pedro. Hmm, apparently, Esteban has become a security guard after his days at El Colegio De Notre Dame ended. Nini had gone to college and had a computer science degree. It's funny how things work out sometimes...

"Hey, Esteban, you little shit, give me a hug," Nini said, and she hugged the hell out of Esteban. Out of basic politeness, Esteban hugged Nini back. Not for the first time, the bisexual Afro-Colombian dude wondered why he was a magnet for creepy dudes like Nerva and crazy broads like Nini. Can't a brother live his life in peace? Esteban flogged his mind, trying to conjure up an excuse to get the Hell away from Nini. Even now, Nini was larger than Esteban, and hugged way too damn hard. What is this bitch's problem?

"Hello, Nini, long time no see," Esteban said, and Nini grinned, and then launched into a tirade about what she'd been up to since their days at El Colegio. Same old Nini, Esteban thought. The big gal was still loud and boisterous, and must always have her way. Esteban thought of all those times Nini teased him for being too clean and too studious. She also roughed up Estera, another gal who was friends with Esteban. Yeah, Nini had been the bane of Esteban's life back in the day...

"Thank you for standing up to that dude for me, Esteban, I owe you one," Nini said gently. Esteban frowned, stunned that Nini was being nice to him. Hmm, he was too suspicious to believe her. Nini always had something up her sleeve. Nini looked at Esteban, who seemed hesitant. Nini grinned, knowing exactly what Esteban was thinking. He didn't trust her. In the years since El Colegio, Nini had become more crafty and less brutish. Esteban looked good and Nini wouldn't mind a roll in the hay with him, so she had to tread carefully. A predator must reel the prey in nicely otherwise all will be lost...

"Just doing my job, Senora Cabrera," Esteban said, and Nini nodded, sensing he was trying to exit the conversation. Reaching into her purse, Nini pulled out a business card given to her by her employer, Dos Santos Electronics, and handed it to Esteban. As Esteban looked the card over, Nini told him about her company needing security and then innocently asked for his contact information. Esteban relaxed somewhat, apparently buying Nini's bogus story, just like she knew he would.

"I've turned over a new leaf, Esteban, I'm a working woman now and I'm trying to do good in the world, you helped me, and I think your security company would be a great help to the corporation I work for," Nini said with a smile. Esteban nodded, and thought about it. The security company always welcomed new business and if Nini was serious about her computer company needing security guards, then his managers would praise him for making such a connection possible. Esteban pocketed Nini's card, and then decided to give her his information.

"Glad to see that you're a changed woman, here's my information," Esteban said as he told Nini his phone number. Nini grinned, and shook Esteban's hand. The big and tall, handsome but foolish young man totally bought the lie she effortlessly sold him. Esteban wished Nini a good day and she smiled while checking out his ass, which looked cute in cargo pants. Oh yeah, Nini the female bully has a new target, and Esteban is his name. This was going to be fun...

"You're mine, Esteban," Nini said, grinning wickedly as she watched him walk away. Esteban finished his shift, did his report and went home. He took his dog Harrison for a walk, ordered some Chinese food from Wong's Kitchen on Hernandez Avenue, and spent the evening watching reruns of Stargate Atlantis, a show he loved back in the day. It was just another quiet night in the apartment that Esteban shared with his beloved dog Harrison. Esteban had no idea that major trouble was coming into his life. Hurricane Nini is on its way...again.

When Nini got home, she looked up Esteban online. The dude had quite a presence in cyber space, and was active in something called the Bisexual Male Support Group of Medellin. Nini sighed when she realized that Esteban was indeed bisexual. All those years ago, a lot of the other students at El Colegio alleged that Esteban and his pal Pedro were boyfriends, but Nini didn't believe it. Esteban and Pedro were both tall, handsome and masculine. They didn't act girly the way the gay men who worked at Nini's mother Astrid's salon did. Nini just thought that Esteban was shy with girls, and pursued him relentlessly, to no avail. Now Nini knows the truth.

That night, as Esteban lay on his bed, he thought about the events of the day. Feeling bored, he began looking at porn on his phone while stroking his big dark dick. After checking out some lackluster gay porn and some predictable transgender porn, Esteban checked out some bisexual porn. Esteban smiled as he watched his favorite porn star, Sean Michaels, get his dick sucked by a dude named Marcelo and a sexy blonde chick named Layla Love. Hmm, Esteban had seen Sean Michaels in hundreds of straight porn movies where he fucked big-booty women and had no idea that he was bisexual. Good stuff, for real.

While stroking his dick, Esteban wished he were Sean Michaels, getting his dick sucked by a hot woman and a man at the same time. This was the kind of action that most bisexual men can only dream of. As Esteban masturbated, a strange image popped into his head. Esteban was stunned when he started visualizing Nini, stark naked, her voluptuous body looking so enticing. In Esteban's most unexpected fantasy, Nini grabbed his dick and started sucking on it. Esteban frowned, surprised by his own fantasies. What the fuck?

"No way," Esteban said to himself, and he replaced Nini's image with that of his old buddy Pedro, who has left the waters of bisexuality for the straight and narrow. Pedro was tall and manly, with dark bronze skin and curly dark hair. The Colombian stud had a thick, uncircumcised dick and he sure knew how to use it. Pedro used to bend Esteban over and fuck his ass like there was no tomorrow. Esteban smiled and felt his cock harden as he visualized Pedro fucking him. Hmm, much better.

"You love this cock," Pedro said to Esteban, in his fantasy, as he bent him over and fucked him. Esteban groaned and stroked his dick as Pedro's cock filled his ass. Esteban masturbated until he came, his cock blowing his load all over his blue silk sheets. As much as Esteban likes the pretty ladies, there's something about a hard dick which he simply cannot do without. Oh, and if Esteban wanted to give up the fellas and focus exclusively on the ladies, Nini wouldn't be the one. Esteban may be bisexual, but he doesn't fuck with creepy dudes like Nerva, or mean bitches like Nini, thank you very much. Even bisexual guys can have standards...

Esteban lay on his bed, smiling after climaxing thanks to his masturbation and fantasies. How he missed Pedro and that fine cock of his. Esteban has always been a bottom with men. He likes to suck cock and he likes to get fucked in the ass. This always surprised the guys he liked to get with because he was tall, dark-skinned and masculine. In Esteban's experience, masculine gay men and masculine bisexual men can be bottoms too. Bottoming isn't the sole province of effeminate gay males. It's about time the world learned the truth of this.

The next day, Esteban went to work, and at the end of his shift, he went to Donatello's Grocery store to buy some things. He got rice, beans, goat meat, pork, and some beef jerky for his beloved dog Harrison. While walking down the meat aisle for some turkey, Esteban sensed someone looking at him. Nini stood there, wearing a green and white, flower-patterned summer dress. Her long dark hair was down, framing her surprisingly pretty face. Esteban blinked in surprise. What was Nini doing here?

"Hello handsome, fancy meeting you here," Nini said, smiling pleasantly, and Esteban forced a smile. Nini was looking rather nice in that summer dress. In their days at El Colegio, Nini had been a tough tomboy, and looked rough. Hmm, obviously the years had been kind to her, and she'd changed her style somewhat. Esteban suddenly realized that his observations might be misconstrued as staring. He held out his hand, and Nini shook it firmly.

"Hello, Nini, just shopping for myself and the dog," Esteban said, and Nini smiled and nodded. The two of them bantered while filling their carts with meat products. Esteban noticed that Nini seemed as fond of meat as he was. Far too many girls and women were doing the vegetarian or vegan thing these days. Esteban has nothing against vegans or vegetarians. He simply doesn't understand why any human being would give up meat. Man is a predator, just like jaguars, wolves, lions, sharks, crocodiles, tigers and leopards are predators. There's no way around it...

"We should meet up sometime," Nini said to Esteban, as they reached the cash register. Esteban smiled pleasantly, not quite tempted by such a proposition. Nini went first, and used her Bank of Bogota credit card to pay for her purchases. As Esteban waited his turn, he noticed that Nini's derriere looked rather prominent, even under the summer dress. Esteban allowed himself another smile. During his, ahem, hetero moments, big-booty girls were his favorites. Of course, most women like to give bisexual men all kinds of trouble in the dating game, so Esteban mostly deals with guys these days. Still, there's something to be said about an attractive woman with a nice, thick ass...

Esteban thought of Estella Carillo, the last woman he hooked up with. The curvaceous, large-breasted and big-bottomed gal from Dua was hot as hell, married, and quite promiscuous. A lot of men like to get possessive with women and fool themselves into believing that a woman can be truly theirs. As a bisexual man who spends his life navigating between the heterosexual world and the queer world, Esteban knew monogamy to be a fallacy. Guys fuck whenever they can, and women fuck whenever they want. Everyone's got needs. No need to get emotional or possessive about it. Sex happens, just deal with it.

"You're so different from other guys," Estella Moreno said to Esteban as they got down and dirty in her living room while her husband Carillo was at work. Esteban grinned and knelt before Estella, parting those thick brown thighs of hers. The curvy Colombian gal smiled as her new lover brought his face to her crotch. That night, Esteban buried his face between Estella's thighs and ate her pussy. How he loved the way she smelled and tasted. Afterwards, Esteban rolled a condom on his cock, put Estella on all fours and fucked her real good. They had an amazing time together. That was eight months ago. Esteban hasn't seen Estella since, and doesn't miss her. Sex happens, no need to get possessive, just enjoy your turn when it comes...

"Senor, your turn," said the cashier, whose name tag read Garcia. Esteban blinked, snatched out of his reverie, and smiled at the cashier. Nini stood a short distance away, pretending to be looking at her cellphone while holding her cart full of goods. Esteban used his Bank of Bogota debit card to pay for his purchases, and then approached Nini. It was all too evident that she wanted a piece of him. Esteban licked his lips, trying to play it cool.

"Nini, have dinner with me at Casa Ortega Restaurant on Santa Bella Boulevard, they make some mean Mixtec dishes, you'd love it," Esteban said evenly. Nini looked at him, grinned and pretended to hesitate. As Esteban waited for her answer, a couple walked into the grocery store. The man was tall, muscular and dark-skinned while the woman was curvy, pale-skinned, blonde-haired and green-eyed. As is his custom, Esteban discretely checked out both the lady's ass and the man's ass. That's how bisexual men do it, and it's why both queer folks and straight folks don't know what to make of them.

"Hmm, you really are bisexual, you totally checked out that dude's ass and his girlfriend's ass too," Nini said sharply. Esteban sighed, and shrugged. How he loathed moments like these. The world thinks bisexual women are the nicest thing since sliced bread but bisexual men are considered disgusting, weird or creepy. Looking into Nini's eyes, Esteban thought about lying or dodging her question but decided against it. Having dinner with Nini probably wasn't a good idea in the long run. Perhaps this was the universe's way of letting Esteban know that this wasn't the lady for him. If such a creature exists. Whatever.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,141 Followers
12