Afro Stress Relief Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dr Jane was also against me going 'full-time' as a crossdresser, she insisted my best option was to be like her husband, Amanda. Dr Jane had explained that although her husband spent virtually all his time as Amanda, he still preserved some aspects of his old 'male' life, such as his job, family activities, etc. Dr Jane had said this was AMIRAPs preferred model for white males, but I realized it was also Dr Jane's preferred model aswell, it allowed her to have the outward appearance of a successful, and happily married white women but also be the rampant sexual deviant she clearly was. Dr Jane also inferred it was part of AMIRAPs strategy to disseminate their message, they believed it was easier for their white male volunteers to subtly express pro-AMIRAP opinions to other people in work and social situations as white males rather than as sissy sluts for negro-cock!

Towards the end of the afternoon I got a phone call from Dr Jane. "Hello Tina, tomorrow Tammy will pick you at six in the morning and drive you to the AFAL facility. Now I want you just to dress outwardly in casual women's clothes, I understand from Jonelle you've got a growing wardrobe, so that shouldn't be a problem. However, I want you to take your most slutty lingerie aswell and your prostitute make-up, you'll change at the facility at the appropriate time, Tammy will tell when to change," Dr Jane announced, and without waiting for me to answer, continued, "Now I'm hoping you'll be able to get enough surveys done either in one or two visits, I know you're as keen as I am to get this finished."

I thought that was an understatement, I was desperate to get rid of my commitment to Dr Jane, I'm sure Dr Jane, and her friends, thought I'd been much improved by my association with her but I wasn't so sure.

"Also, no masturbating, Tammy will check and I want her to report a nice little set of full caucasian testicles!" Dr Jane said and hung-up.

I hadn't stroked myself since the Beer Bust and so was pretty pent-up, I spent an uncomfortable night dreaming about Baba G and his fat big black cock, trying to suppress my urges to masturbate. In the morning, I got up early with a raging hard-on and got myself ready, I put on some light make-up, chose some casual girls clothes, jeans and blouse but decided to wear black high heels, stockings and suspender belt, as I just didn't feel like 'Tina' without those items. I packed my best NONO lingerie and put plenty of make-up in my shoulder bag, a lurid pink thing which was a cast-off from Marci.

Tammy soon knocked at my door, "Oh my Sugar, you sure look different, I like the heels," Tammy said when I opened the door. Soon Tammy and I were on our way, Tammy had an expensive looking SUV-style car which had plenty of legroom and Tammy had brought along some coffee and snacks.

Tammy explained it would take a couple of hours to get to our destination, a retreat-style camp, run by the 'Afro-American Family Action League' (AFAL), for young black males who had been identified as beginning to take the wrong path in life and potentially putting themselves on the road to becoming involved in crime and other things.

"You see, Tina, it's AFALs aim to disrupt this pattern, many of these Afro-youths feel it's inevitable they'll end up in prison and don't believe there's any point in trying. In this retreat they attend numerous workshops, giving them positive role-models, teaching them self-worth and self-belief, and hopefully giving them some life-skills and experience they can use," Tammy pontificated as she drove. All these ideas sounded very laudable but I wasn't sure how I fitted into these activities.

"Wow that all sounds great but I'm not sure what I can do to help?" I haltingly replied.

"My workshop is around sexual attitudes and giving these boys a way of dealing with sexual frustration without getting themselves into comprising positions, such as unwanted pregnancies, unwanted white female attention, that sort of thing. You, Tina, have had intimate sexual experience of Afro-men as a gurl and you've dated a black boy, so I think you've got some insight into their attitudes which will help but you're also a perfect example to these black youths of a little white sissy faggot. You see they often only have interaction with white males who are in positions of privilege and power, such as the police, judges, lawyers, teachers, employers, supervisors, and such like," Tammy explained.

I still wasn't sure what my role here was, other than conducting the surveys, and said, "Oh, I didn't think about that but I'm still confused, am I here just to do the surveys?"

"Well, yes you're here to get those surveys done but I also want to use you as a teaching-aid, I want these Afro-boys to see a white male in a more respectful, well submissive, role. I want them to see that white males aren't always in the dominant positions, and there are little white fairies, like yourself, who are available to sexually please black men, and black men only, in any way!" Tammy said and asked, "By the way have you ever kissed a black man's feet?"

I was pretty stunned by Tammy's descriptions and also about kissing feet, I shook my head.

"OK, well I may ask you to demonstrate your willingness to show your submission to these Afro-youths, I'll also probably want them to see your little white penis. I'm hoping it should provide some amusement to the group and show them there's very little to be concerned about and also show them why they shouldn't regard you as an equal or really as a man!" Tammy announced and continued, "I realize this is probably going to be a very humbling if not humiliating experience for yourself but Jane has assured me that you know your place and are more than happy to pleasure any Afro-penis that is put in front of you, is that correct?"

I was stunned into silence by the expectations Tammy had of me, I just nodded but thought about parading myself in front of all those young black youths, kissing their feet and seeing all those beautiful big negro dicks! My little white penis was erect and, embarrassingly, drooling at the thought of what I'd have to do.

Tammy and I drove into the country outside Oklahoma City, passing through a seemingly endless vista of farmland, Tammy continued to make small talk but let me know one of the wives of a Director of my company was on the board of the AFAL charity and Tammy said she knew her very well, I thought that was ominous and asked Tammy if this Director's wife was aware I was involved today.

"Of course, honey, I wouldn't keep that from Veronica, she's a good friend. Is that a problem? I would have thought it's a really good thing, I'm sure Veronica would be more than happy to put a good word in for you with her husband," Tammy said.

"Er, no thanks, to be honest I'd rather keep my private and work life separate," I stammered, I was very worried if it spread to management that I was negro-cock sucking sissy!

"Oh don't worry, Veronica is very discrete, I know her husband doesn't take much interest in her charity work, just as well really!" Tammy sniggered, I wasn't sure why Tammy was laughing but guessed perhaps Veronica took more of an 'interest' in her charity than her husband realized.

After a while Tammy announced we were almost at our destination and pulled off the highway, and we drove into a small wooded valley, with a stream, which looked very idyllic. Tammy pulled into a tree-lined driveway and parked in front of an impressive two-storey building with the words "Afro-American Family Action League" emblazoned on the front of the building with a motif of a black male and female, with the female cradling a baby. I could see there were a number of other single-storey buildings close by.

"OK, honey, they don't appreciate white people, especially, males visiting but I'm on very good terms with them due to my work, don't speak until directly addressed and then keep the answers simple and show the correct amount of deference, use Ma'am and Sir, OK honey?" Tammy warned me, I just nodded wondering what I was getting myself into.

A sturdy black middle-aged woman came to meet Tammy and I, and Tammy got out of the car.

"Ah, Tammy, I thought it might be you," the middle-aged black woman called out, Tammy went to meet her and they embraced briefly.

"Hi, it's been a while, Lakiesha. You still haven't come to see me in OKC," Tammy replied smiling.

"I know honey, but you live in such a 'white' area and you know I don't like that, way too scary!" Lakiesha, the black middle-aged lady answered, Tammy signaled for me to join them.

As I got out of the car, Tammy said, "Tina, please get the case from the boot and bring your bag as well, dear."

"And who is this? One of them AMIRAP vessels you've been telling me about!" Lakiesha asked Tammy, looking at me with a quizzical look on her face.

"This is Tina, he is a sissy bitch-boy but no, he's not a member of AMIRAP yet. I've told you before AMIRAP isn't really setup to do individual or one-on-one style events but they are very interested in setting-up a group-style event where they can cater for many of your boys," Tammy replied.

"OK, but I gotta warn you, the young dudes in here, ain't gonna be very nice to a little white fairy like Tina!" Lakiesha smirked.

"Oh, don't worry, this little-dicked white bitch knows his place around these big black penises!" Tammy sniggered, adding, "And it's on his knees!" Both Lakiesha and Tammy laughed.

"You're so mean to white boys, I don't know why your husband keeps you around!" Lakiesha giggled.

"Ha, ha, you know me, I'm nasty to all white penises, even my husband's!" Tammy chuckled.

Lakiesha ushered us into the main building with me struggling to carry all the cases, a black hunky security guard offered to carry the cases and took them from me, he carried them with ease to a room where Lakiesha led us, before returning to his duties.

"Oh, he sure is cute, ain't he!" Lakiesha sighed, watching the Afro-security stud walk away.

"Hmmm...he is, what do you think, Tina?" Tammy giggled, I blushed and just nodded my agreement, and both Lakiesha and Tammy laughed at my reaction. The room was a long rectangle with many school-style desks, there was ten desks per row, and Lakiesha said only the front three rows would be used as there was twenty seven young black males scheduled to attend Tammy's sex seminar.

"Tammy, as we discussed the Nurse's office is next door and you can use that anytime, so I'll leave you to setup. Why didn't you bring this little fairy dressed as a Nurse?" Lakiesha asked Tammy, referring to me.

"Ha ha, maybe, but I don't want these black youths to see Tina as any sort of authority figure, he's just here to be a submissive little white sissy!" Tammy giggled.

After Lakiesha left, Tammy setup her equipment with my help, "OK, all ready, now I'll probably need you just to stay in the background but when I call on you, I expect you to do everything I tell you to do, OK?" Tammy said, I nodded. "Good, now as I've said before I'm probably going to ask you to do things like kissing some of their black feet, maybe exposing yourself but it shouldn't be anything you haven't done or at least thought about doing already! Jane has said you've worked at a number of black brothels, showing off your little dicklet, so this shouldn't really be a problem, OK Tina?"

I meekly nodded, both excited but nervous, I wasn't sure how the black youths would react on seeing me and asked Tammy, "Do you think it's gonna be OK, when they see me?"

"Oh don't you worry, they might laugh at your tiny little dick but they'll soon understand you're just a black cock addicted tranny that they can use as they please!" Tammy arrogantly replied and I realized my safety or comfort was very low on the list of Tammy's concerns!

"Ok let's get changed in the Nurse's office," Tammy announced, adding, "Once we're in our sexy lingerie and redo our make-up, I'm sure you'll feel less nervous. Plus we want to look our best for these black boys, don't we?" I meekly nodded. Soon we were both naked in the adjacent Nurse's room, Tammy smirked at seeing my little penis, saying, "Oh what a tiny thing, I can't believe you actually had real girlfriends!" I didn't really know what to say, but Tammy continued, "But you are nice and slim, with lovely legs. I know Jane is against you having surgery but you'd look great with a small pair of breasts, say a B cup. But you definitely need some butt enhancements, even if you don't become a shemale, black males like big white asses. It's the same for black females, Jonelle loves my big white butt!" I wasn't sure how to respond but just continued to get ready.

It wasn't long before Tammy and I were both dressed in our stockings and other sexy garments, I thought I actually looked classier than Tammy, Tammy was definitely looking more like a cheap street-walking whore whereas I was more like the sort of whore you'd find in a half-decent brothel! "I love those colors on your outfit, so Afro! And that logo, Negro Owned and Negro Only, I'm so jealous!" Tammy chuckled, referring to my NONO basque and panties.

"Thanks," I stammered, surprised at Tammy's compliment, adding, "I know they make these for white fairies like myself but if you ever want to borrow them, let me know."

"Oh that would be great, I'm sure Jonelle would love that! Now let's check your tiny testicles!" Tammy chuckled, and felt my swollen balls. "Oh they seem nice and tight and full, Jane asked me to check." Tammy handed me a long white overcoat, like doctors wore, saying, "Wear this, we don't want to shock those black boys straight away, do we."

Tammy and I returned to the classroom, in our long white coats, with only our black stockings and high heels on show, my high heels were pink whilst Tammy's were red. It wasn't long before we could hear what sounded like marching feet and shouts coming down the corridor, my stomach was churning, nervous at the thought of what was going to happen but my little white penis was erect in my panties thinking about all the big hungry ebony cocks that were about to enter.

Suddenly the door was flung open and a huge, older black male entered, and shouted, "Alright, take a seat and no talking!" he was followed by a single file of young tough looking black males, all dressed in the same style, beige trousers and dark blue shirts, and all had cropped hair.

"They use military-style discipline, please go and sit at the back," Tammy whispered to me. Soon, all twenty seven of these young Afro-males were seated and staring at Tammy whilst I sat at a desk, on my own, at the back of the class.

"Right, you sit here quiet, and listen and learn!" growled the older black male, who was obviously in charge, and turning to Tammy said, "Over to you Tammy, I'll be just outside, any trouble just shout and I'll be straight in!"

"Thanks, Barry," Tammy replied and the older black guy, presumably called Barry, left.

"Hello, my name is Tammy and this is my assistant, Tina. Today I'm going to speak to you about self-esteem and sexual self-awareness," Tammy said to the seated Afro-boys. I expected there to be some sniggering when Tammy used the word sexual but none of the guys reacted, I guessed they'd been sufficiently intimidated by the discipline of the place.

Tammy went onto explain the content of the seminar and also what she hoped to achieve, she then asked if there were any questions, there was silence. "OK, but please feel free to ask questions at any point!" Tammy announced. Tammy then proceeded to go through the course material using various tools such as flipcharts, handouts and of course the chalkboard, I was surprised she didn't use a computer but she obviously knew the material very well and was a confident speaker. The initial part of the seminar was around self-esteem, with Tammy telling the black youths they should be proud of themselves, their families, their ancestry, and their bodies!

"Now, one of the most important pieces of advice I want to pass on is that you should not be afraid of your sexual desires! You should embrace them and use the techniques and information we provide today to satisfy them!" Tammy explained and then removed her white coat to reveal her slutty lingerie, the guys gasped. "Now let's see, could you please come to the front," Tammy said, pointing to an ebony youth on the front row.

The ebony youth, Tammy had pointed out, came to the front of the class, Tammy quickly pulled out her big white breasts and asked the youth to remove her panties, the youth hesitated but Tammy guided his hands. "Do you like what you see?" Tammy asked, the ebony youth nodded, "Let's check!" Tammy added and proceeded to undress the ebony youth who looked shocked but didn't try to stop Tammy. Soon the young black male was naked and his magnificently large negro dick was nice and stiff, I involuntary licked my lips. "Oh, how lovely, you're doing so well!" Tammy purred, adding, "Please bear with me, and please try not to ejaculate."

Tammy spent some time using her own and the black youth's bodies to describe in detail the sexual organs, their anatomical functions, tips on arousal, erogenous zones, and sexual techniques to satisfy females and males. During this time Tammy had all the black boys strip naked and from my seat I could see plenty of rigid African man meat, my own little white penis was straining in my panties! At the end Tammy told the youth who was at the front of the class to return to his seat, I was particularly impressed he'd managed to keep from shooting his load all that time.

"Now boys, we've gone through a lot of things today but there's a couple of things it's important to highlight," Tammy announced, and continued, "Firstly I want to thank you all for having the restraint not to ejaculate, I know that can be quite difficult! But being able to control your sexual urges is one of the most important things I want you to take away from today!

You will all be presented with many opportunities to satisfy your natural rampant African lust in the outside world but I want you to practice self-control and self-denial! You are all in possession of wonderfully big black penises that many women want! You will all find yourselves in compromising situations where women will readily offer themselves to you. But I want you to think and remember there are always consequences to actions!

Yes you may think 'What's the problem if I fuck pussy that wants me', well what if you got somebody pregnant, what if you're the reason of a marriage break-up or what if you're cheating on your partner! There are repercussions to such actions, some intended and others not, however it all has an impact on you boys, you can suddenly find yourselves in a broken relationship, potentially becoming a parent, needing to support a child, being part of a divorce case.

It's not unusual for a white women to snare one of you boys and I know of instances where they've used them to commit violence and even murder. So I want you to think before your cock decides what you should do!"

All the boys sniggered at that reference but Tammy continued to speak, "Now I work for an organization that is part of group of charities trying to make an impact and disrupt the behavior that sadly forces young men like yourselves into a life of crime, prison and all too often violent deaths!

Now many studies have shown that you negro males have a ferocious sexual drive and appetite and as we've discussed today this could easily lead you onto a dangerous path with easy access to willing sexual partners but we've seen how this can lead to disaster.

One of our partner organizations has been leading the research in this area and has developed an outreach programme especially for black males, it's called AMIRAP!"

Some of the black youths started to snigger when they heard the word AMIRAP.