After a Hard Day

Story Info
2015 Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson enjoy some time at home.
802 words
4
3.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a hard day of going from interview to interview Harry and Louis, were sitting in the living room enjoying their drinks and talking.

All of a sudden Louis stopped talking and started to smile while persistently watching into Harry's eyes.

H: "what?"

L: "You are beautiful"

Harry was wearing a half unbuttoned white shirt, black skinny jeans, a belt, and a pair of black socks.

H: "Thanks, you look fine" said Harry with a smirk.

Louis was wearing his usual casual outfit, jeans and a black shirt.

L: "how dare you saying that! Apologize."

H: "make me."

The sexual tension was palpable.

Louis looked away with a cute grin, silent.

Harry leaned towards his lover and whispered "I'll do everything you want" his wet lips and half open mouth were waiting for an answer, he knew what he wanted and was sure that Louis knew too.

After a couple of seconds, Louis finally turned his head and stared into those beautiful green eyes that he loved so much "give me a lap-dance"

"a lap-dance?" Repeated surprised Harry, "yup, a lap-dance".

After a moment of hesitation, Harry managed to stand up and get in front of the guy who had already his legs open and was smiling at the tall one.

H took his hair to tie his long hair but L stopped him " don't, I want them to stick to your sweaty body" H smiled and took off his socks, always keeping his eyes on Louis.

H unbelted his pants but before he could throw the belt on the floor L smiled and made a waiting look.

"Do me a favor, be a good boy"

So H belted his neck making a collar out of his belt.

L nodded pleased.

H took off his shirt, unzipped his pants keeping them on, showing his crotch stuck in his striped brief.

L grabbed the belt and pulled it so that Harry could sit on his lap. They stared into each other's eyes for a couple of seconds and then started to make out.

When H tried to catch his breath Louis pulled the belt their foreheads touching "I tell you when to stop" said L panting and eventually resumed the rushed and passionate kiss.

After half a minute H starts to loosen L's black pants.

Louis rashly broke away from the kiss, heavily breathing, looked at H, that stopped undoing his pants waiting for a signal to keep on doing it and gave him a little push on his shoulder meaning to get on his knees.

All 4 hands took off L's pants, H pulled half down L's briefs, stared at his hard crotch breathless. L pulled a little the collar "c'mon!" H lifted his eyes and

started to suck L's dick while he leaned his head back for the excitement. "C'mon" repeated Louis in a lower voice and pulled Harry's belt putting a hand on his head almost making him gag.

"Use your tongue" H obeyed "I'm almost there, can I cum on you?"

H nodded, his eyes red, his tongue tickling L's balls and his nose smelling his pubes.

A big breath, that came out of H's mouth when L let his collar go, H's hair stick on his sweaty shoulders and neck, patiently waiting for L's cum.

Here it was, a big load on his excited face, he licked a bit without moving.

L kneeled in front of him, licked his cum from his beloved's face, kept it in his mouth, and kissed him.

They laid down while making out, H on his back, legs open, and L was on top of him, hands on the floor next to H's head. They made out for a whole minute, sharing L's cum and passing it mouth to mouth until H eventually swallowed it.

They looked at each other, now was H's turn.

Louis slid down freeing H's hard cock covered in pre-cum.

He gave it a couple of quick but effective blows, H seated watching Louis movements, he knew what to do.

L: "so will you fuck me?"

H smiled: "only if you want me to" and in the blink of an eye H's member was deep in L's hole that was riding it like a pro.

First, he made circular movements, Harry loved it, then up and down, fast.

While L played with that huge cock, H was laying down moaning.

When he was almost there he bit his belt to stop his loud mouth.

Harry came inside, they both loved it, warm cum in L's ass, surrounding H's dick.

After a couple of seconds, Louis took out his lover's member from his hole and just laid on top of Harry's sweaty chest, hearing his heart pumping fast.

They were smiling, breathing heavily.

Madly in love with each other.