After Action Report

Story Info
Wife and husband tell about their evening.
5.9k words
4.54
11.4k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AFTER ACTION REPORT

My husband asked me, "Did you have a good-time?"

I nodded and smiled. I didn't say anything, smiling to myself.

"What did you like the most?" He was probing. He would ask the same question about 'what I liked the most' every time we went somewhere or did something together. This was different though.

I was looking at my husband Tim as I drove and said, "The best part of the evening was with Will in the rec room."

He nodded.

"Do you want me to tell you what I remember the best?"

He said, "Okay." He meant more than 'okay', he was dying to hear about my evening.

I spoke slowly, so he would absorb every detail. I said, "I was totally naked. Will had pulled off my little socks that I wear. He was holding my bare feet, one in each hand, looking at me. He was tickling the soles of my feet while he was looking right at my pussy. I thought his eyes would bulge out of his head. I was looking at his prick. It was standing up, ready for action, looking for a warm place to hide."

My husband's eyes were closed and he was visualizing what I was describing.

"My legs were spread. I was playing with my nipples and they were standing up for him. Think about me fondling my own tits. I know you like it when I do that."

Tim nodded. He was breathing harder, getting a little bit excited. I was rubbing my hand over the front of my blouse over my breasts while I drove.

I continued, "My legs were wide apart. He could see my pussy, the triangle of hair on my snatch that you like to rub your nose through. I was focused on that prick of his. I knew he was going to use it on me."

Tim had his hands on his thighs, getting closer to his crotch.

"Will could see my entire cunt. My slit was glistening with my juices. I was very wet and very hot down there. I wanted him. You are my husband, but I wanted another man to fuck me."

Tim liked it when I referred to my pussy as a cunt and talked about 'fucking'. He had his hand on the front of his pants. He liked it when I talked dirty like I was.

"I spread my pussy lips apart so he could see everything. I rubbed my finger over my clit for him. He had his cock in his hand, rubbing it to be sure it was ready."

My husband was rubbing himself. "Hmmm."

"Nobody but you had ever seen my cunt like that. I was showing my treasures to your friend. I was so wet. I'd never seen his cock before. It was nice, big and hard; it wanted me."

I looked at my husband who was rubbing his cock through his pants.

"I let your friend have a good look at my cunt, your cunt. Does that make you jealous? Another man was about to fuck your wife and where were you?"

Tim undid his belt with one hand while twisting around in his seat.

"I put my finger in my mouth and tasted myself. I know how you like to taste me down there. I sucked my finger like it was a cock for your friend. Will's dick was getting closer to my pussy and I couldn't wait to feel him go into me. I wanted your friend to fuck me."

Tim had undone his belt and was working on unbuttoning his pants.

"I slid down more so your friend could see my little rosebud. I rubbed my finger around my back hole for him. You like it when I do that for you. My nail scraped over my asshole. I wanted and needed to be fucked. I thought about taking his dick in my ass."

My husband's pants were undone and he pulled down his zipper.

"I was being a complete slut for your friend. My legs were spread and I was finger-fucking myself."

"What was he doing?"

"He had his cock in his hand and was pumping it, just like you do before you fuck me. I thought might be bigger than you. The idea of taking a big cock added to the heat in my crotch."

My husband had his prick out and his hand was holding it, beginning to stroke it, replicating his friend's actions.

"I put my hand on your best friend's cock. The skin was nice and soft, but it was stiff as a board. I was getting him ready to put his dick in me, your wife. I squeezed his cock, getting familiar with its shape, waiting for it to be inside me."

Tim was rubbing himself.

"Your supposedly best friend had no qualms about fucking your wife. I really wanted him to fuck me."

We were at a red signal. I put the car in park and pulled my leg up to the center console. I lifted my skirt and showed my husband my naked pussy. I put my finger inside and pulled it out to give him a sniff.

"Your friend kept my panties. He will be able to smell the scent of my cunt from them."

My husband was rubbing his prick while looking at my just-fucked cunt. It was gaping open like it does after she's been used. He could see the glistening glaze on my pussy lips.

The signal changed and I drove on.

Tim said, "Tell me what happened next."

"Will moved toward me and I felt the tip of his prick touch my pussy. He rubbed his cock against my clit, flicking it back and forth over my little button. I was so hot. His cock was beautiful. I needed that cock inside me. You know how I get when I'm really horny."

"I do."

"Well, I was horny for a strange cock. I wanted another man's cock in my married cunt. I didn't care whose it was. I just needed to be fucked. How does that make you feel?"

"Oh!" was all he could say while he jacked his cock.

"I put my hands on his ass. He has a nice tight ass. I liked seeing him naked with his prick standing in front of him. He had a nice patch of hair around the base of his prick. His big balls hung down; I held them in my hand. He wanted me in the worst way."

"You're a tease."

"I am. I'd been flashing skin to your buddy all evening. By the time I got him naked, he really wanted to fuck me."

"Does that build your ego?"

"Damn straight it does. Nothing makes me feel like a woman more than men having hard-ons for me. I like it when men want to fuck me."

"How much experience do you have getting men hard.?" He'd heard about my previous encounters, but liked to hear me talk about having been with other men.

"A lot. I've had boyfriends and a few of your friends have rubbed their boner against my stomach when we were dancing." He was almost drooling. "I like the feel of a man's cock pressed against my belly."

"Hmmm." He was still at it with his hand on his cock.

"Did I ever tell you about the time your brother almost stripped me at the lake. I let him titty-fuck me for a while."

"Did you make him come?" He'd heard the story before.

"Yes. He rubbed his hard prick on my chest and shot his cum on my chest. I remember what his cock looked like. The head was bumping against my nipples. I saw a family resemblance. I took a taste from the end of his dick when he was done. His cum tastes like yours."

Tim was breathing heavily and pumping his pecker. I made him stop so he wouldn't come too soon.

"I had my hands on your friend Will's naked ass tonight. Have you ever seen his cock?"

He said, "I suppose, but I don't look at other guys."

"I'll bet you've never seen his prick when it is hard. He has a nice weapon, nice and hard for me. The veins were bulging out. It looked dangerous, but I wasn't afraid."

"Is he bigger than me?"

I said, "I don't think so. I had an easier time taking his cock down my throat. Maybe his prick was fatter, it sure seemed to fit tightly inside my cunt."

"You sucked his cock?"

"Sure. I'd sucked his cock for a while earlier in the evening, after we ate. He was in the bathroom and when he opened the door, I pushed him back in and went down on him."

"Where was I?"

"Oh, you were downstairs talking to people. I was sucking another man's cock while you were doing your nice-guy routine with our friends."

Tim had started rubbing his cock again.

"I sucked your friend's prick. You didn't know your innocent wife had another man's dick in her throat. I think I want to suck all your friends' cocks. Would you like that?"

"Would you tell me about it?"

"Sure. I'd make each of your friends come in my mouth and then I'd come kiss you and share their salty cum with you."

He said, "Ugh, disgusting."

"Why is it disgusting for you to eat cum when you like me to do it? You get hot when I talk about sucking other men's cocks. I like the thought of sharing some with you. Your tongue would be in my mouth, swirling in your friends' semen."

He had nothing to say in response. I opened my mouth while flicking my tongue and looked at him. "Just think, Will's cock was in my mouth. He'll always remember that when he sees me."

"Hmm." he was thinking about it while his hand worked on his cock.

"But later, when your friend and I were alone, his cock was pushing against my cunt. He had a way of rubbing it on my clit that drove me wild. Maybe I'll have him show you a few tricks some time. Would you like that? Your friend could give you pointers on how to fuck me."

"I think I can improvise where necessary."

I got to the point, "Then I reached behind him and grabbed his two ass cheeks with my hands. I pulled him into me. His cock slid right into your wife's slippery cunt. I was so wet and horny. I had to have his cock inside me. He pushed past the opening to my cunt and fit into me like a hand into a glove. I was all his. He fucked me like he owned me."

Tim was pumping his dick harder.

"His cock felt divine inside me. I love the way your cock feels. His was different somehow, a different shape or something. Then he started to move it, pumping back and forth and he made me come."

My husband's breathing was heavier. He stopped stroking so he wouldn't come yet.

"Your friend Will wasn't wearing a rubber. He was fucking me bareback. I liked the feeling of his cock-skin on the walls of my cunt. I squeezed his prick with my cunt muscles. I'm remembering what he felt like inside me, sliding back and forth. I was in heaven. I didn't care who was fucking me, I felt my orgasm all through my body."

Tim had resumed rubbing his prick. I motioned for him to take his pants off. He did and was naked from the waist down in the seat beside me. I was driving, so I couldn't strip, but I had my hand on my inner thigh. I reached over and grabbed his fat prick.

I continued. "Your friend has a nice stroke. He twisted a bit to push his cock against different parts of my vagina. I don't think he will ever forget how it felt to have his dick in me. I want you to remember that he fucked your wife, every time you see him. He knows what it feels like to be inside my cunt. He's had me. He shot his cum into my womb, way up inside me, a place when only you had been before tonight."

Tim had twisted toward me and was rubbing his cock faster. I think he wanted to shoot his cum on me.

At a stop sign, I pulled my shirt over my head. I had long since dispensed with my bra. I drove on with the lights of passing cars and streetlights playing across my maked chest. I rubbed my breasts and played with my nipples. Tim likes it when I do that.

He realized. "So, he came inside you?"

I said, "Does it make you hot thinking about your best friend coming inside your wife? Think about his hard cock being deep in my vagina and then the white cum squirts out into my cervix and the little sperm-dudes swim up into my uterus where my baby-making eggs are waiting."

"Yeah!" His eyes were closed imagining it. "I would like to have watched."

"I know. You'd like to watch some other man fuck me. Imagine what it looked like. I was naked with your friend between my legs. Think of his ass clenching when he unloaded his sperm into your wife's cunt."

"I am." My husband was close to coming, despite his efforts to delay his release.

"Can you visualize your previously faithful wife giving herself to another man. I was bare-assed naked with my legs spread. He had his prick stuffed in my cunt and I was enjoying it. I came, honey. I came with another man inside me."

I reached between my legs and put two fingers inside my vagina. They were coated with the remnants of sex. I held my fingers over in front of my husband.

"Taste me."

He took my fingers into his mouth and sucked on them.

I said, "You're tasting my cunt and your friend's cum. How do you like it?"

He wanted to spit it out, but couldn't in the car, so he swallowed.

"Think of your friend's dick spurting inside me, your supposedly faithful wife. Another man fucked me tonight. I stripped naked for him, spread my legs, let him ram his dick into me and he shot his seed up into my womb. I let him fuck me, honey." I was rubbing my clit faster and faster as I drove.

I continued, "Oh how I would've liked you to have been there to see me come with another man's cock inside me. He made me come so much."

That did it. I came and then my husband's prick exploded and he shot his semen across the console onto my right tit. The next spurts made a mess in the car. I reached over and put some of his spunk on my fingers. I tasted my husband's cum. I like the taste of him. Some women don't like the taste of cum, but I love it. I guess I'd make a good whore. I like to suck cock and swallow cum. I rubbed his cum on my cunt.

We continued to drive.

After a few minutes, I asked him, "So, what were you doing while I was fucking your friend?"

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Tell me. I told you what I was doing."

He said, "I was with your little sister."

"You weren't?" My little sister Bonnie had hosted the party. My husband has had the hots for her for a long time, well, since he first met her. At one point had I told him he had to "make up his mind" as to which of us he wanted. Since then, he'd been more discrete, but I knew he had the hots for her.

He said, "She came onto me. Honest."

"Bullshit. I've seen the way you two look at each other."

"You've always imagined things."

"Did you fuck her?"

Tim said, "Well, let me tell you about it."

"Please do."

"Everyone was pairing off. You'd already gone off with Will. You've wanted to fuck him since you met him."

I said, "That's not true."

It was his turn to say, "Bullshit!" I had fantasized about being in bed with Will.

I chose to not debate with him. Will does have a dynamite body and a very engaging personality. I found myself engaging with the part of his personality that hung between his legs. I couldn't deny that I'd wanted to fuck him after telling my husband about actually doing it.

There had been four couples at the party. We were the new ones, being invited to swap for the first time. Tim and I knew what was going to happen, but we hadn't specifically discussed the fact that we were going to screw someone else or who it would be. I had been nervous but also titillated at the thought of being naked with another man and having him put his dick in me. Will's wife Karen was there and I thought Tim might go for her. Instead, he boffed my sister.

Tim continued. "Your sister was wearing that tight buttoned blouse. Her tits looked so inviting."

I remembered that my sister's white blouse was tight around her midriff and her bra made her tits look bigger that they are (I'm not jealous, though).

"I kissed her and I had to undo those buttons."

"You've seen her in bikinis and halters."

"Yes, and I can't get enough of those luscious tits."

"Be careful. I have tits too."

"I love your tits more than anything. I guess it's the forbidden fruit aspect. Your sister's tits have intrigued me for years. The chance to actually see them was irresistible."

"You've played with her tits before. I saw you sucking on her nipples at the New Years party."

"You saw that?"

I just looked at him.

He continued, "Anyway, I unbuttoned her little blouse and then unhooked her bra. Her tits tumbled out and I put my face into her chest and groveled around."

"Did you suck her nipples?"

"Oh yeah. Her flesh was so warm and so soft. I couldn't get enough of her wonderful melons. I buried my face between them."

I was imagining what he had been doing. "Pervert. Going after your wife's little sister."

He said, "Well, I've seen Simon getting a little off of you." Simon is Bonnie's husband. I had done some pretty-extensive petting with him in the past and yes, he'd had my tits in his mouth a few times.

I asked, "Was my little sister satisfied with you just sucking her tits?"

"Of course not. She wanted more."

"And you didn't?"

"Well, being a gentleman and since she was hosting the party, I tried to accommodate her desires."

"I'll bet. She's a hot little bitch." I really like Bonnie. She's a lot like me. We both like sex and have talked about it a number of times.

"She forced me to shift my attention lower."

"She pushed your head into her crotch."

"You guessed it. She wanted me to pay attention to her cunny. Being a gentleman, I acceded to her wishes."

"Mighty nice of you."

"We ended up in her and Simon's bed. I helped her get undressed."

"How gallant!"

"Thanks. We had her down to just her panties. I climbed on the bed between her legs. The anticipation of seeing her pussy was intense. I've wanted to see your sister's pussy for a long time."

"Was it worth the wait?"

"Absolutely. I pulled her cotton panties off her hips and the little tuft of hair on her mound was exposed. Then I saw her slit and the top of her legs. When she pulled her panties off her feet, I could see up into her crotch."

"Did you like what you saw?"

"Absolutely. She had the prettiest little pussy I'd ever seen, next to yours, of course."

"Uh huh." Yeah right!

"I could see some family resemblance."

"It's nice to know that my sister's and my cunt look the same."

"Both of you are beautiful."

"Stop patronizing me. I know you've wanted to see Bonnie's cunt since you first met her."

He had nothing to say in response to that.

"Did you just look at my sister's cunt, or did you do something?"

He said, "I put my nose into her little bush and inhaled her scent. She has a different perfume than you and the combination with the smell of her pussy was amazing. I wanted to actually eat her; she smelled so good. Her milky thighs were so soft and smooth. She was made for loving."

"I've been afraid that you would take a bite out of me sometimes." Will really likes to eat my pussy. He gets so enthused. I like it though. He can get me off like you wouldn't believe with his tongue and lips.

"I ate her cunt and licked every inch of her. I put my nose between her pussy lips and slipped my tongue into her hole. She smells so wonderful with her perfume and the scent of her cunt. I tongued her asshole and put my tongue inside her cunt hole."

"Was she coming."

"Buckets. My face was coated with her stuff."

He leaned over and I sniffed his face. He has a small beard and I could definitely smell my sister's cunt on his face. I was getting aroused again. I rubbed my tits as I drove, trying to be careful. Thinking about my husband having his face buried in the anatomy of another woman was getting me aroused again. It was good thing that traffic was light with the trouble I was having concentrating on my driving.

I asked. "Did she sit on your face like I do?"

"Yeah. Did you teach her how to do that?"

"No. It must be instinctive, a family trait."

"Well, she was good at it. She was humping my face. Her little clit was on my nose and I could put my tongue up inside her."

It was a little weird hearing such an intimate description of my sister's anatomy.

"She squirted on my face and just kept coming and coming. She was out of control. My face was covered completely."

"I think she's wanted to fuck you as much as you've wanted her."

"Well. She certainly was enjoying herself. I loved eating her pussy and she was like a wild-woman. She just loved fucking my face; like you do. I thought she might smother me."

"What a way to die, huh?"

"Yeah. If I have to go, I hope it's with my face in someone's cunt."

"You mean my cunt, don't you?"

12