After Church Ch. 05

Story Info
More fun with a crossdressing teenager and an old couple.
1.8k words
4.51
21.8k
24

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Scoot your head back to edge of the bed, bitch," Mildred tells me and slaps me hard on my balls. I'm lying on my back on Harold and Mildred's bed. My dress is pulled up and you can see my heartbeat in my erection as it stands at attention, throbbing for release. Mildred's hand catches my shriveled sack square on and she continues swatting at my balls until my head is hanging off the edge of the bed. She spreads her legs and straddles my face, her ancient hairy pussy coming to rest on my lips. I feel her nails dig into the skin of my scrotum. She catches the right ball and squeezes it hard. I start to gasp in pain but as soon as my mouth opens she brings her weight to bear on my open mouth. She grinds back and forth and releases some of the pressure on my nuts. I feel the hand disappear for a second and then another volley of slaps lands. "Stick that tongue out and lick it god damn you."

I push my tongue as far out as it will go into Mildred's pussy. It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Almost kind of sweet and tangy. Harold is standing behind her stroking his erect, wet hard-on and rubbing Mildred's ass with his free hand. She grabs my cock and twists the skin under the head as Harold lands a slap across her ass. "Spread those legs gorgeous. And you," he pauses and I look up past Mildred's asshole to let him know I'm paying attention. "You work that clit while I fuck her."

I move so that I can access her clit easier and she rewards me with a caressing stroke. I feel warmth and wetness slide down my cock and I know she's taken my dick into her mouth. Harold's bloated old monster dick swings into view and he deliberately misses her cunt and slides his cock into my mouth. Mildred starts working my cock with her mouth and Harold fucks my face. The head of his dick pops out of my mouth and wet strands of saliva hang from the head. He moves an inch off of my lips and shoves it into Mildred's old snatch. Her legs shake and she moans into my cock. Harold slides long and smooth into her and I can't help but feel a little jealous. I've only ever been fucked. I have yet to fuck anyone else.

But the blowjob is nice and Mildred runs her hands down my thighs, smoothing out the white stockings. Harold increases his rhythm a little and Mildred moans into my cock over and over again. I can feel myself getting ready to cum right before Mildred takes her mouth off my dick and gives my nuts a painful squeeze. "You're not allowed to cum yet."

Harold's cock falls out of Mildred and lands wet and slimy across my face. He rolls it around across my nose and Mildred's pungent pussy gets smeared all over me. I open my mouth and he sticks it all the way down my throat. I gag slightly but manage not to throw up. He pulls the head out and I tongue the bottom of it. I stick my tongue out as far as it will go, lifting Harold's cock back up to Mildred's pussy. He shoves it back into her and I lick his shaft all the way in. He buries it deep and I give his balls a quick lick before he slides back out. Mildred slaps the inside of my thigh hard and yells at me, "Get back to work on me you little slut."

I return to working on her big, swollen purple clit and try to get as many licks in as I can against Harold's dick. I feel Mildred's lips return to my cock but I'm so busy with my mouth trying to keep both of them happy that I can't concentrate on the pleasure flowing through my own prick. Harold picks up the pace and I decide that maybe it'll go easier for me if I can just make both of these old farts cum. I bring my hands up onto Mildred's sagging tits and start rolling them around in my hands. She's really moaning now and I lightly pinch on her nipples. Her legs begin to shake and Harold is hitting his stride. He's going pretty fast for an old dude and I can only hope that I can fuck this well when I'm pushing 70.

Mildred's moaning changes to a hoarse growl as the first wave of orgasm rocks through her. Harold's nuts are slapping my nose and I can hear him grunting also. Mildred feels like she's almost trying to crawl away from the pleasure when Harold dumps a load into her. Or at least that's what I'm assuming he's doing. I move my tongue up off her clit and past his balls and lick his sweaty taint. I can feel it release and contract with each shot of jizz. He holds it there for a while before finally pulling out with a plop.

I don't have to be told what to do. He crams his cum covered cock into my mouth and I lick it clean as Mildred regains her composure. Once I have it all cleaned off, Harold staggers over to a chair near the bed and sits down heavily. Mildred backs up slightly and I feel her hand coil around my testicles again. "Clean it," is all she says. I open my mouth and she pushes with her vaginal muscles. A thick dollop of cum hits my tongue and I swallow it. The rest I have to go in after with lips and tongue. Her hand squeeze tighter. "Gently, bitch," she warns me. "I'm tender down there now."

I mop up all of Harold's cum and she tells me to move back onto the bed more. My neck is killing me so I'm glad to be laying flat on the big bed again. Mildred sits up straight and brings her asshole to my spunk covered lips. "Now," she says with a big sigh. "I want that tongue of yours as far into my as asshole as it will go." I give it a lick to loosen it up a little but I'm not going fast enough to please her. "In," she yells at me and slaps my cock across the sensitive tip. Her fingernail must have just caught the edge as a spark of pain runs down the shaft. I push my tongue out and in. It is going to be a long afternoon.

Mildred and Harold chat while I clean her ass with my tongue. She ignores my cock but it remains standing straight up. They decide what to have for dinner, what to do tomorrow. It's a long conversation and Mildred's asshole is squeaky clean and wet when she finally moves off of me.

My jaw is sore, my face is sticky and my nuts are full to the point of being extremely painful. I so wish they'd let me cum. I even wish Mike and Rick would reappear. They demand more but they're never stingy about letting me shoot my own load.

"Poor little creature," Mildred says and runs her foot over to play with my cock. "Should we let her cum, dear?"

"I reckon we ought to," Harold says with a laugh. "Get the big vibrating one out. It doesn't look like it'll take her long." Mildred reaches over to a drawer beside the bed and pulls out a large black plug. She squirts a tiny amount of lube around the end and smears it on with her hand. "That'll be perfect," Harold adds.

"Pull those legs up and apart," she tells me and gives me a playful slap on the thighs. I do as I am told and I feel her fingers pushing more lube into my sore ass. "Those boys have worked you over pretty good. But I'm guessing you're stretched out enough to take this." I feel the end of the plug against my ass and try to relax, try to let go. It slides past my outer ring and all is fine but as soon as it hits the inner ring of my tender sissy asshole, I clinch and push the plug back out. "Have it your way," Mildred says and really gives the plug a shove. With a searing bolt of pain, it finds its way home. I kick and writhe and put my hands against my ass cheeks. Mildred turns on the vibrating function of the plug and the pain quickly begins to change to pleasure.

My cock is twitching all over the place and I now have no control over when I cum now. Mildred tells me to go kneel between Harold's legs and suck his cock some more. "He won't get hard again but it'll feel good anyway."

I stand shaking on my high heels and totter over to Harold. He points down and smiles and I drop to my knees. The plug is shaking the hell out of my prostate and my whole body spasms and trembles. I take his flaccid cock into my mouth and lick the head. The vibrating in my ass is driving me wild and I lean forward and put my hands on the ground so that I am on all fours. Harold's limp dick feels weird in my mouth and I swish it around with my tongue as I grind my ass around in circles to stimulate myself more. Harold and Mildred laugh at me as I do. My cheeks flush hot with embarrassment but I can't stop. I feel the first spurt of the orgasm starting and I look up at Harold as my eyes glass over.

"Oh hell, he's starting to cum already," Harold laughs.

Mildred jerks me up by my leash and sticks her old, wrinkled hand out. "You shoot in in my hand dear." It feels so weird. My cock twitches and bobs and spurt after spurt of low velocity cum trickles out of the head and into her hand. The vibrating plug in my as whirs away and I begin to wonder if I'll ever stop cumming. At last, the cum stops but now the vibrations are unbearable. Mildred tips her hand to my mouth and pours my cum in. I swallow it all and lick her hand clean.

Mildred turns the vibration off and I sit slumped in a pile with the taste of semen, pussy and ass on my tongue. I'm panting and I can't focus. My body is wracked by the odd convulsion and I feel as though I've lost control of everything. Mildred runs her hand through my hair before saying to Harold, "I think I'll have her make me cum again with that talented little tongue. Then you can have her again." She sits back down on the bed and opens her legs. Her pussy looks red and sore but she snaps her fingers and points at it. "Get busy, bitch. And be extra gentle or I'll beat those little balls right off of you."

And as always, I do as I am told.