After Dinner

Story Info
A quick, intense climax to a romantic evening.
1.7k words
4.28
9.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was well after midnight when the couple arrived home. They had taken the opportunity of a gift voucher from his employer to visit one of the best restaurants in the area, over a hour's drive away. The restaurant had just renewed its Michelin star, so they had slowly worked their way through the many courses and other delicious dishes, each with it's matching wine. They were pleasantly full and had enjoyed having some time alone after a trying year.

They parked and entered the house through the connecting door from the garage. She put her coat in the closet and was about to do the same with her heels when he stopped her, "No, keep your heels on." That instruction confirmed the idea that had come into her head earlier when she found he had laid out a sexy outfit for her to wear. This was not going to be a normal night of marital love-making.

He took her hand and led her upstairs. She was happy for his support in her heels on the thick carpet. They could hear the sound of their son on his computer. She stuck her head round his door to tell him they were home, getting his usual non-committal acknowledgement.

Entering the master bedroom, she found her handsome husband without his jacket, tie or shoes, waiting for her by her dressing table. He held out his hand for her to join him.

He kissed her, a quick peck on the lips, and turned to position her in front of their full-length mirror. "I enjoyed this evening. You were the sexiest woman in the room." She was pleased with the compliment, though very much aware that the younger women present might have had something to say about that.

He pulled her long hair to one side and kissed the side of her neck, making a shiver run down her spine. Then he reached around her waist and moved his hands up to cup her breasts, squeezing gently. She tilted her head back onto his shoulder, looking at the lovers in the mirror. She was glad they had made the effort to get dressed up for the evening.

"I've been thinking about fucking you all evening," he whispered in her ear. Her body reacted instinctively. She always enjoyed their regular love making but tonight he was going to fuck her. She wondered what he had in mind, starting to get wet.

He unzipped her little black dress, eased it off her shoulders and slid it down to pool around her feet. That left her in her lacy black bra, matching thong and hold-up stockings. It wasn't her most comfortable underwear but he had picked it out for her and it made her feel sexy.

His hands returned to her breasts, squeezing harder now. He slipped his left hand into the right bra cup, mauling her soft flesh and making the nipple grow hard. He lifted the breast out of the bra cup, pushing the lace down, which left the flimsy fabric chafing against her sensitive skin. He lifted the other bra strap off her shoulder and slipped it down her arm, letting her left breast flop out. She watched in the mirror as the image of a proper housewife and mother began to appear that of a slutty wench. He mauled that breast too, lifting it by the hard nipple before letting it fall back into place. She groaned, as much from pleasure as from the pain he inflicted on her.

His hands slipped down to hold her waist, pulling her back against the erection in his pants. She leant forward and wiggled her bottom against him in encouragement.

He stepped back and she heard him unzip and his trousers falling to the floor. The next sensation was the warmth of his erection pressing against the narrow strip of fabric covering her ass and pussy. She bent further and hooked her thumbs into the sides of her thong, pulling it down to the top of her thighs. He pushed his hard cock down the crevice of her ass and slid it between her labia. He found her wet and ready.

Her juices coated the upper side of his cock but the underside was dry so it took two or three strokes for him to penetrate her completely. She had always enjoyed a little discomfort in the bedroom. She leant forward and placed her hands on either side of the mirror, looking at the wanton woman with her tits hanging out.

He built up a steady rhythm, holding her hips as he pistoned in and out. They both knew that she could cum from that sooner or later but he was in no hurry. He pulled out and rubbed his cock head up and down, from clit to anus and back, coating everything with her copious juices. Slipping his cock back inside her, he used a thumb to massage the juices into her exposed rosebud, easing the tip of his thumb into her ass. She groaned at the additional penetration, one of their dirty little secrets, not something they did every day. He pushed deeper, stretching her slowly, moving his cock slowly inside her at the same time. She pushed back towards him, arching her back, urging him on.

She heard him pick something up off the dressing table with his other hand, wondering what he was doing. A cap clicked, followed by the sensation of a liquid dripping down the crack of her ass. He replaced the bottle and picked up something else.

He removed the tip of his thumb from her ass and slid his cock out slowly too, getting a groan of disappointment. She felt something hard pressed into her ass crack, moving up and down. When it reached her pussy and pushed inside easily, she understood that it was her anal plug. They didn't use it very often, sometimes as a dare, but now she was looking forward to the snug feeling of being filled. She concentrated on staying relaxed as the bulbous head stretched her anus a little more than his thumb had, and it popped into place.

She barely had time to flex her ass muscles around the plug's narrow stem before his cock head was spreading her pussy open again. He felt bigger than before as he pushed into the tighter space caused by the intruder in her asshole. The penetration was more intense, making her pant and groan with his thrusts. As he went deeper, his pubis started to bang against the base of the plug, making her feel like she was being fucked in both holes at once, one of her long-time fantasies.

He put his hands on her shoulders, pulling her backwards onto him, arching her back as he fucked her hard and deep. He wrapped her long hair around his right hand, pulling her her head back and to the side. Their eyes locked in the mirror, joined in their carnal desire.

After a while he started to tire but she was in no mood for a respite. As his thrusts slowed and then stopped, she took up the rocking motion, impaling herself over and over on his cock, wanting more.

He put a hand on her lower back. "Hold on a moment." He pulled out and turned away, heading to the drawer where they kept their other toys. She wondered what was coming next.

Soon he was back. She heard the click of the lube bottle again and suddenly she was being penetrated. From the girth of the toy, she could tell that it was their most recent acquisition, a black silicon dildo, about six inches long, a little fatter than his cock, with heavy moulded balls and a suction cup base. She felt so full. It was just what she needed. With him holding the dildo by the base, they built up to a steady rhythm until the dildo bottomed out inside her, the fake balls hard against her clit, totally stuffed.

She grabbed the sides of the mirror for leverage and started to rock on the dildo as he held it, fucking herself slow and deep. He watched her face in the mirror, eyes closed as she concentrated on her pleasure. Her eyes fluttered open and she saw him watching her. "So... Fucking... Full...," she gasped.

"Just missing that dirty mouth of yours," he replied with an evil grin. She never, ever used the "F" word. He punctuated his reply with a single hard slap to her left buttock, making her yelp and loosen her grip on the mirror.

He spun her around, still bent at the waist and tottering in her heels, and reversed her up against the heavy mirror, attaching the suction cup to the glass. He worked her hips back and forth a couple of times to check it was attached, making her groan.

Bundling up her hair again, he bent to kiss the nape of her neck before standing beside her head, resting his rock hard cock against her cheek. His cock smelt of precum and pussy, both smells a turn-on in her current state of mind.

She opened her mouth wide and let him slide his cock inside, making her cheek bulge obscenely. His second thrust was better aimed and nudged the back of her throat as he bottomed out.

He started to move in and out, experimenting the sensations of fucking her mouth as she moved on the dildo, controlling her movements with hands on her neck and shoulders. The seesawing motion of rocking her back and forth between him and the mirror was interesting but after a while he settled on the longer strokes of almost pulling out at both ends and then pushing all the way in, fucking her deep. He was enjoying himself thoroughly and she picked up on that, revelling in being used for his pleasure.

She felt him growing in her mouth, his breathing ragged, balls tightening against her lips. Finally, he jammed his cock even deeper than before in her willing mouth and exploded, three or four big spurts of warm, salty jism against the back of her throat. She swallowed as best she could, in the throes of her own orgasm, overwhelmed by the physical and mental stimuli, her pussy and ass muscles spasming around their intruders as her legs buckled under her.

She fell to her knees on the plush carpet and toppled to one side, her body wracked by the intensity of her climax. He settled down beside her, holding her until she was calm, before helping her into bed and finally taking off her heels. She was asleep before he slipped into bed beside her only seconds later.