After Dora

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks ... I deserve that," she cried.

She immediately dropped her heavy legs and clamped them around the backs of mine, holding me in place as I drained.

"Fill me up with your young juice honey," she cried, her voice cracking up at the end.

I looked up and saw tears pouring out her eyes as she stroked my hard back.

"I'm sorry I hit you, I didn't mean to ... I wish I could take it back," I said, feeling my own eyes threatening to weaken on me.

"It's all right honey ... I understand ... you're angry with me because you're in love and confused," she said softly.

I managed to hold back the tears and I rolled off of her. I was truly confused. Yes I was angry with her for coming between me and Dora, because I was really, deeply in love with Dora and she felt the same; we had talked about it. But I also loved Millie, she was my mother, and I also enjoyed what we had just shared.

"You two have got to be careful, you can't let this be known. Maybe you should move in with her. People will find out you're siblings and it would raise suspicions you going there so often, especially at nights. But if you're actually living there ... you're just brother and sister sharing an apartment. Set up a folding bed in the living room as a camouflage for now, until you move to a two bedroom place.

"You're smart ... don't worry Millie we'll be careful," I said.

"So it's Millie now, eh," she said chuckling.

"Well, I'm fucking you now ... it doesn't seem right saying mom with us lying naked together."

"You're fucking me now! Does that mean we will continue?" she asked, her eyes lighting up.

"I don't know."

"It's alright baby ... you're under no obligation at all. I'd like us to continue, but it's entirely up to you, and one thing you can be sure of is, Dora will never find out about us from me, nor will I ever let on or give her reason to suspect that I know about you two, no more surprise dropping in at her place," she said.

I reached out and gently patted her bushy mound. She laughed.

"I don't think I can go another round now darling, you mind if I get up and go freshen up before the others return?"

"Go on, I need some sleep."

She sat up on the edge of the bed looking at me with bright, satisfied eyes.

"Ouch, my ass hurts," she cried.

"I can't believe I've moved from what I used to be to what I am now, so suddenly and so easily without any regrets or any shame ... life is so full of surprises, and you never even know what's inside of your own self, it seems ... Millie the church girl gone bad," she said, laughing out.

She stood up, pulling the damp blue wrap around her. It hadn't come off despite all the action around it.

"Shit, I can't walk properly ... what I will tell the others?" she said, chuckling.

"You pulled a muscle."

I got up and followed her out and went to the bathroom. Millie fixed me a quick breakfast and I went back to bed.

I got up around mid-afternoon and proceeded to help dad with his repairs on a section of the house. Dora already knew about that; she wasn't expecting me until the next day. I felt a wee bit uncomfortable working close to dad after what I'd done, and every time mom and I looked at each other we would share little smiles.

When it became dark dad and I stopped work for the day. I had something to eat then sat with my younger siblings to watch TV, but I retired to my room soon after for an early sleep. I knew mom and dad planned on going to a little family get-together a few streets away.

I awoke sometime during the night and for some time I lay in bed thinking over the day's surprise happenings and the situation between myself, mom and Dora in general, asking questions of myself and trying to decide on what would be the best course of action for us all going forward. I eventually dozed off.

I awoke to the pressure of movement on my bed. I watched through darkness as a figure quickly straddled me and immediately began moving back and forth on my cock which was somehow, already hard, probably, because of left over memories of what I'd been thinking before dozing off. The figure leaned forward and I felt lips on mine.

"Mom, what ..."

"Shhh! Just relax and let this renewed old pussy please you and help you have a good night's rest afterward," she said quietly, close to my ear.

"Didn't you go out?" I whispered.

"No, your dad has gone alone ... remember I pulled a muscle today ... I have to rest my leg. The kids are watching TV."

"Suppose one of them, goes to your room to ask you about something?" I asked concernedly.

"They won't get an answer and will think I'm sleeping. I've locked the door and have the key, so relax."

She continued sliding her naked pussy along my hard shaft still trapped inside my boxers. I watched her loosen a bath towel that was wrapped around her body and throw it to the floor. She leaned forward and I raised up a bit and took a big bubby onto my face, pressing my nose into the softness and rubbing it around in a circular motion, inhaling the sweetness of skin lotion mixed with feminine sex odour. I licked the pimples surrounding the areola before taking a stiff black nipple into my mouth and began sucking on it hungrily. She moaned softly and moved her hips swiftly, gliding het hairy twat along the underbelly of the hard shaft she had freed from the confines of the boxer shorts.

From the urgency with which she was moving I knew she was trying hard to bring on an orgasm. I nimbly flipped her over onto her back and getting between the thick legs, fastened my face into the lush bush. It smelled of citrus spray. I licked everything -- hair, pussy lips, clit, inner walls, and her sore ass hole, before settling on the stiffened clit. I chewed, licked and sucked on the little nervy fucker till Millie was bucking and jerking and making hissing sounds that she tried to subdue. I worked vigourously on the little boy in the boat until it became flooded with excitement water and Millie giving a mighty heave, knocking my face away as she erupted into a quivering mass.

She rolled onto her side and grabbed her knees, folding into a fetal position as her body shook. I reached out and rubbed my hand along her side from thigh to under armpit; it was all goosebumps.

She finally quietened down, and turning around found my cock with her mouth. She licked the head eagerly as if trying to clean it of some stubborn stuff. She then took it into her mouth and sucked on it hard, swallowing it deep and shaking it from side to side. After a while she let it go and pressing it forward and down on my belly went for the balls with a roughness that was clearly intentional and meant to arouse pleasured pain. I gritted my teeth and closed my eyes tight as she licked, swallowed and pulled on my testicles, stretching the sac as far as it would go.

Then came surprise of surprises. She stuck a middle finger into my mouth and I sucked on it. She quickly pulled away the saliva lathered finger and before I had time to ponder her next move I felt the finger being forced up my tight anus and she began moving it to and fro as she took my cock deep into her throat and chewed on it hungrily. I allowed the surprisingly pleasurable movement in my ass for about a minute before I threw her over, got between the thick legs that she quickly raised and deposited on my shoulders. I pressed forward, lowering them down but stopping short of making them land on her bosom.

She guided my cock into her hole and I began banging away furiously. She once again found my hole and inserted only about an inch, just enough to tickle me as I hammered her. She managed to somehow keep it here most of the time, moving with my thrusts, when I felt myself about to cum she must have sensed it too because she sent the finger all the way up into me and I came hard and long as she twirled around in my ass.

When I was finished and lying on my back Millie straddled me like she'd done earlier and began the same rapid back and forth movement on my now only partly erect cock I looked up and saw that her face was twisted into a mask of ugly looking concentration as she rode for the line. I grabbed hold of the swinging breasts and gently massaged them, alternating with a soft tweaking of the nipples until she let out an uncontrollable, drawn out hiss and began cumming hard with quick spasmodic jerks. She lowered her thick, soft body and lay stretched out on top of me.

She remained on me for about ten minutes before getting up and off the bed. She walked across the room and turned on the lights. She came and stood a few feet away from the bed and with me looking on in amazed admiration turned her lush chocolate body round and round from side to side in slow modelling movements, smiling all the time. Looking at the gleaming, dark, shapely, chubby and slightly dimpled body made my head swing with pleasure and satisfaction.

"All yours to do whateva yuh want with, for as long as yuh want," she whispered.

She climbed onto the bed and lay beside me and sucked on my nipple for a few seconds.

She whispered, "I know you can take care of both of us ... Dora and me ... she's my daughter and I love her ... I won't mind sharing her leftovers ... I'm not greedy ... ok my baby, just keep making mommy happy. You have opened up a whole new world to me and I'm thankful."

I noticed when she spoke about sharing she made no mention of my girlfriend Althea.

"Ok, Millie, I'm with you and for you." I said.

"Don't you dare slip up and call me Millie when other folks are around."

She got up and bending over, backing me, retrieved the towel from the floor, wrapped it around her, came back and leaned over and gave me a wet kiss before heading for the door. She listened, then opened it slightly, peeked out and then quickly slipped out and closed it behind her all the while looking as happy as a lark.

12