After Flowers

Story Info
Garrett jerks off wearing his girly things over webcam.
1.4k words
4.42
7.7k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was springtime in the garden of Eden. Garrett and I never had a perfect relationship. It was awkward at the start before the curve flattened. The honesty came later with middle age. Ever since we attended a birthday party celebrating my best friend's birthday, our love life had gone through the roof. I'm not one to boast, but it proved many people wrong.

People thought we couldn't sustain a romantic relationship due to one partner having an incredibly life-changing kink. I suppose the first immediate change was seeing my beloved in short skirts, hosiery, heels, with beautiful feminine tops. He even matched his nail polish.

It weighed heavily in the mind that our children were getting older. They were more absent with the promise of friendship with peers of their age, outweighing the parental need for companionship. That spring day, I was out in the garden planted just after our first child was born. Every time the daffodils sprang forth, I got emotional. Garrett noticed.

"Ariel, my sweetheart, are you okay there?"

"Yeah, I am. I'm just getting rather nostalgic."

"I know why. Memories of our time at university? A time where we didn't get along all that well together?"

"Yes. Remember when Lily and I used to walk together along the main drag? Come springtime, those daffodils were in bloom, and they undulated like waves of blessed gold and gorgeous greens. The scent was heaven as it carried upon warm zephyr air. Fucking hell, look at how flowery I'm being!"

"I wouldn't worry. Speaking of flowers is quite appropriate. Have you seen what I'm wearing today?"

It was the first time I saw Garrett since we woke up. He was cheerful and looking most girly. The floral printed thigh-high stockings hugged tight around his delicious thighs. Whimsical pink roses decorated the flimsy panties, and I could make out the outline of a large, somewhat excited cock. There was a pre-cum stain at the front. I loved how the smallest of things aroused Garrett. He wore a crop top emblazoned with pink sequins and the word UNICORN plastered across the back. What a sweet-looking whore.

"I'm going to go inside. Will you be out here for a while?"

"Perhaps, Garrett. I need to archive my thoughts for a while."

I watched him shimmy his way back into the house, as I didn't want him to see me being emotional over stupid stuff. I was maybe outside for twenty minutes. Garrett had other things in mind. The tightness of his panties made his asshole pucker with desire. It felt like a ripe opportunity for wanton wanking, so he raided the drawers for a weapon of mass pleasure.

Garrett went with a hot pink dildo. It matched his attire, and so he hopped onto the bed. He suctioned the dildo onto the wall, wobbling about. He lay down on his back, hand caressing his panties' softness with a cock wanting to spring forth. Hands traced slightly in a zigzag fashion over his hellishly sexy toned body. Garrett is a gym bunny. I'm not one for overly muscled men, but he has enough to feel tight yet soft. He pinched at his nipples, which tingled in intense ecstasy. He felt like a little slut, as he peeled his panties off, to have his cock fly out, sending a whiplash of pre-cum through the air. Tube of lube in hand, he spread his ass cheeks apart, liberally squirted the cold feel in and round his anus. It was peaceful. Or so he thought, as I issued a relaxed breath when Garrett detected my footsteps.

"Miss, is that you?"

"Yes, pet. How sneaky of you, going back into jerking off. Perhaps you ought to turn the webcam on. I want to watch you in the other bedroom."

"Why not just watch me here?"

"Because I'm feeling voyeuristic. I want to spy on you. So you need to rub your clitty. I wonder what got you in this mood, considering we were all sunshine and lollipops earlier."

We did this a lot, as I gained a lot of pleasure out of watching Garrett pleasure himself. I sometimes stayed in the room with him, instructing how he should wank. Other times, I longed to be a distant voyeur. He had his stocking-clad legs up against the wall, with the pink dildo right up his ass. Using his legs as leverage, he slowly slid the dildo in and out.

"Sissy, I can see you. Fuck, that's hot. You keep that dildo sliding in and out of that tight pussy of yours, and I see your clit is mighty hard. I have to resist the urge to go in there and suck your cock."

"I know, Miss. You're doing well by resisting." He couldn't speak a full sentence as he stroked his cock so hard in constant rhythm, his veins wanted to explode. It was enough to make me slip my hand inside my panties. They were heavy with lubrication, and I had created a slightly sticky mess in my shorts. A hand went up my top to massage a tit. Nipples on high alert, electricity thick in the air. How did we have this magic all these years later? I wish I knew, as we just worked well together.

All I could think about was his cock. I loved mornings when I could roll over and see it flopping about flaccid before I ran my tongue over it. One time, his cock was so quick to react, his erection hit me in the face. But I wanted him to slap his cock on my face. Tease me by not allowing me to take him in my mouth. He was just as good at denial. I wanted to feel his thickness in my delicate hands and lick him clean every time he dribbled his pre-cum. I was getting too hot myself.

Meanwhile, he closed his eyes as he continued to work the dildo in his ass. His hands pinched at his nipples, and he let a finger slip in his mouth. His cock was rock hard as he curved his back somewhat. A flexible body. He couldn't suck his own cock, but it was enough to impress anybody. I continue to let the wetness of my pussy pool around my clit as I stroked it. He could hear my heavy breathing, and I could listen to him. We were in tune with one another.

Those beautiful limbs with their sheer rose pattern trembled, making a slightly hammering nose in tempo with the change of breath. For once, he wasn't in any kind of shoe. He's a heel wearer and given he's already tall; it made him tower far above me. It gave his legs insane curvature underneath a tight ass. Here, the limbs were twitching loosely. The toes pointed with each spasm of excitement, the nipples stiffened, and the pairing of a sweaty body and dewy parted lips was beautiful. They were ajar to let in summer warmth and illuminate the sexual senses.

That pink dildo had to be a favourite of his. It was the perfect length and girth. My mind went from blowjobs to pegging his sweet ass. I never got sick of having him supine, me between the legs, a huge cock up his backside and well, he did fancy being jerked off sometimes. Other times, his cock, which would be so stiff, I feared it would fracture, would bounce about before squirting a steady stream of cum all over his chest.

I wish I could've seen what he was thinking in his mind. Garrett was the master of fantasy and came up with brilliant scenarios to get himself off. His back continued to arch, and the dildo threatened to displace itself. The sound I could hear was the beautiful sound of Garrett's pleasure, sharp intakes of air and breathy moans. The slippery squeaks of the lube he had applied to his dick to make his jerking off as smooth as possible. That's what I could see.

The opulent hosiery shook. It matched my orgasm as I saw Garett continue to stroke his cock. Next thing I know, this jet of cum squirted from his cock and hit him right in the face. He let out one hell of a great laugh as he tried to lick it off his lips. His dick went limp, spent from the expulsion of his cum. He even got cum on his precious unicorn t-shirt.

I turned the cam off and went back outside. In the end, my orgasm wasn't as important. Perhaps ten minutes later, Garrett re-emerged singing a pop tune as he evolved into his masculine self, ready to go out for a run. We shared smiles. We like to be full of random moments like that. That is why I love him so.