After Hours with the Manager Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Same here." Jade mumbled, a little embarrassed at her admission. She didn't want to move from that spot as her legs felt like jelly and she wasn't sure that she could stand on them.

"Guess we better make a move." Alex said, quietly a few minutes later.

"Guess so."

Alex lifted her up from the side and slowly pulled out from her. He set her down on the ground, preparing to catch her if she fell.

Jade stood on wobbly legs and bent down and pulled her trousers up. She could feel his cum trickling down her legs and smiled.

Alex tucked himself away and pulled her into another kiss, which Jade returned eagerly. "You know, this makes you mine now, don't you?"

"I can live with that."

"Good. And this isn't going to affect our working relationship, is it?"

"Hell no. I think that it's made it better."

"Good. I'm glad because I don't want to lose you from my team."

"You won't. You're stuck with me now. I'm not going anywhere."

"Good. Are you sorted?"

Jade fixed her hair and washed her face so she didn't look like she had just been screwed hard by the manager. "I'm done."

Alex did a quick check to make sure everything was off and he and Jade walked through the shop to leave. "Thanks for today," Alex said as they headed out the front door. "It was a very good day. In more ways than one." He added with a smirk.

He locked the door behind him and dropped the shop keys off to the cafe across the road.

"So what did you mean that it's been a while?" He asked, as they headed to the car park that Alex had parked his car in that morning. "What about what's-his-face that you were seeing?"

"We didn't get that far. And there was no spark between us."

"His loss."

"Thanks."

"Anytime."

Alex unlocked his car and they both got in. "So, would you be interested in a next time?" Alex asked as he started the engine and they pulled out of the car park. "I mean, you can say no and we'll write it off as a one time thing. We'll blame the weather or something."

"A heat of the moment thing?"

"Something like that."

"I think I will like that. I mean, I'm interested in a next time." Jade smirked. "Besides now that I've found out how good you are, I'd be nuts to let you go."

Alex smirked back. "Thanks. That really boosted my ego."

"You don't get told that?"

"Not lately."

Jade reached over and squeezed his hand. "Well, you're awesome."

"It will have to be a secret though."

"Of course."

"Jane can't find out."

"She won't."

"The good thing is that your names sound almost the same."

"So if you accidentally use my name, no one will suspect anything?"

"Yes. You know it'll have to be after hours."

"Definitely." Jade smirked. "Unless you want it to be before hours too."

"I think that I like that idea. Me filling you up before a shift and you having to work with my cum inside you."

Jade squirmed in her seat. "Kinky."

"You have no idea." Alex grew serious. "I don't want to have to share you, but I can see that I'll have to. Just so they don't suspect anything."

"Or I could say that I'm seeing someone. No one else needs any more details."

"A name?"

"That's right. And I can't use your name as they will know straight away."

"Sam. It's what my initials spell if you swap my middle name with my first name."

"So your initials are A.S.M? What's the 'S' stand for?"

"A guy has to have some secrets."

"Ok... Sam. It suits you."

"Thanks."

"You'll have to tell me where you live otherwise you'll be coming home with me."

"Is that a bad thing?"

"Well, no but as we've recently moved house, my new neighbours might talk."

"Mm, good point. So where did you move to?"

"Close enough to walk to our shop now. Am still finding all the shortcuts."

Jade grinned. "I could show you a couple. Well, if I know them, that is."

"Oh? Like from mine to yours?"

"Bearing in mind that I need an address to manage that. I'm not Google Maps. You can't just press a button and I'm able to give instant directions."

"I'm the same area as you."

"Nice. So what are your new neighbours like?"

"Better than my old ones. Well, you've heard what they were like."

"I'm glad you're happier now."

Alex turned to smile at her. "Thanks."

Jade grinned back. "Any time. So where do you live? What road? I'm just trying to figure out if I know any shortcuts from yours to the shop."

Alex told her the road and Jade gasped in shock. "Seriously?"

"What is it?"

"That's the road right by mine. We're practically neighbours." Suddenly a thought popped into her head. If Alex lived near her and in the same road as the hot naked guy, then could it be that her naked guy and Alex were the same guy? 'If that is true, then that is one Hell of a coincidence,' she mused silently. 'It's not as if I can ask him. Alex, do you happen to stand by your bedroom window with nothing on? Yeah, right, that'll go down well. Although, he did say something about walking around his house naked if he wanted to earlier.'

"Oh."

"And I know a lot of shortcuts from there. And, yes, one of those, is to mine."

"I bet." Alex grinned and changed the subject. "We made today what they usually make in a week."

"Yeah. We're just that awesome."

"You were. You used your magic again."

"As I said, I only use my powers for good."

"You did. You deserve all the lunches."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"Although, God help us if you do actually become a supervillain."

"You'd become one as well."

"Too right I would."

"You'd be my sidekick."

"Now hold on, who said anything about me being the sidekick? I'm no one's sidekick. We'd be equal partners in crime."

"Fair enough."

"You'd be the Harley Quinn to my Joker. Or Jack Napier, to be exact."

"I can live with that."

"Good."

"It's more fun being a supervillain anyway."

"That's very true."

"Besides, every good supervillain needs a secret lair."

"Got a lair in mind?"

"Somewhere within walking distance of both our places. Maybe underground."

"Of course. With lots of secret entrances so we can't get followed there."

"I've always wanted a secret lair."

"Me too."

"We'll have to create one, won't we?"

"I'm definitely in. That's a yes from me."

"Good. Now we just have to find a place."

Jade could think of a few places they could go but it was just the access thing. Plus, they would have to be careful that they weren't being followed. However if they disguised it then it would be okay. She knew exactly who she could ask for help as they were fantastic at keeping things hidden from plain view. "We could have a look around."

Alex glanced at Jade. "Why do I have a feeling you know somewhere that we can go?"

"What makes you say that?"

"You had that look on your face."

"I am a supervillain after all. All supervillains have plans and backup plans. All the good ones anyway."

"Thought you only used your powers for good?"

"I do. Even superheroes need plans and backup plans."

"True."

12