After Loving You

Story Info
A woman falls in love with a close friend at a wedding.
4.5k words
4.02
4.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Loving You takes place in a Chicago suburb, beginning on June 27, 2015

As Miette Roche' stands in front of a Cancer center in Rochester Minnesota, her doctor stands by her side.

Miette is black, born in April 1972 in Nice France. She's 43, about 5'6', wearing a dark green skirt, with a white lace blouse, and a dark green scarf over her head.

She's a 3x academy award winning film director and is suffering with breast cancer.

Miette sighs "I always loved the sun on my face."

Doctor says, "I've followed you in all the movies you did and have enjoyed every one of them." he sighs, as he continues "Now you need to start taking care of yourself, health, spiritually, and psychologically speaking."

"You sound like you've been talking to Sarah." Miette seems to accuse, as the doctor says, "You need to have someone on your side, she's all you have."

Miette asks, "Tell me just how long do you think I have?"

The doctor takes her hand "At the most two years, you need to get affairs in order, and take care of yourself, as I stated earlier."

Miette rather distantly says "Well I guess my life is over."

Doctor says, "I hold a support group for cancer patients, survivors, and their families it discusses diet, life, loss, and we even have a dating site."

Miette says distantly "You forgot the main topic, death."

The doctor tearfully says, "I am so sorry Ms. Miette.", as she slowly walks.

She walks to her 2014 Maybach convertible and breaks down crying at the wheel of the car.

The song 'Living Alone' by Rotary Connection plays as she parks her car at her apartment complex, she sees her sisters dark green BMW.

She enters her apartment and finds her sister Dr. Sarah Gwen has made her a Greek salad, Sarah is a little lighter than Miette, 50, about 5'8', wearing jeans and a t shirt, she retired as a doctor from the Mayo clinic, so she could concentrate on taking care of her husband before his death and now Miette.

Sarah asks, "What did Dr. Evans have to say?"

Miette distantly "There's nothing that can be done, all the new radical treatments have been exhausted, even the new medications."

Sarah asks, "Even though you've been feeling better."

Miette says "Apparently, one of the drawbacks of the treatment lets you think you're getting better, when you're not, the only thing I still experience the vomiting." she rises and walks into the bathroom, as Sarah finishes making the salad.

Miette takes off her scarf revealing her flawless, and unblemished bald head, and removes her blouse and her bra off revealing a breast implant that matches her small right breast, with a slight scar, from her shoulder going toward the implant.

She stares at herself in the mirror and says, "Ugly hag.", she puts on a white terry cloth robe, and walks into her bedroom carrying a towel.

Miette puts a towel on the bed, as she removes her panties, and opens her robe.

As she lays on her back on the towel with her nearly perfect nude body, she sighs as she begins to caress, and massage her breasts, working down to her hips, she pauses at her navel and begins to make small circles around the area.

She begins to breath heavy as she further moves to her shaved pussy where she gently rubs, and gently inserts a finger inside her, she feels herself nearing an orgasm, she continues to moan, as her head goes side to side a little, and she whispers "David."

At that moment the door opens, and she quickly covers up as Sarah is left speechless.

Miette breathlessly says, "Damn Sarah, what the hell?"

Sarah stutters "God I'm so sorry, I didn't know." as she slowly backs out the room, shutting the door, as Miette sighs, and gets up and gets dressed.

As Miette comes out the room, dressed in Bermuda shorts and a white shirt, Sarah tries to make eye contact as she says, "I fixed that salad dressing you like."

Miette is silent as Sarah looks at her saying, "Mia, it's okay, everybody pleasures themselves, and the ones that say they don't are only deceiving themselves."

Miette plays with her salad, as Sarah smiles a little and continues, "You know little sister, I was getting a little concerned, and I now can relax, knowing that you just like everyone else, masturbates." and laughs a little.

Miette says "No, I got a heavy sex drive, it's just I never found the right man."

Sarah says, "Look Miette, I want you to do something for yourself, you're staying at David's until the wedding, you know he never forgot you, just like I know you never forgot him."

Miette says, "He probably has someone, so why am I going to make a fool out of myself."

Sarah says "Mia, you just don't get it, I knew who you are thinking about when you masturbate."

Miette says, "And what if he doesn't see me like that, or worse not even remember me?"

Sarah "Are you that crazy, you're staying at his house, he's even picking you up at the airport tomorrow morning, trust me, he remembers you, he may even love you."

Miette smiles a little as they go through clothes in the closet.

Miette says as she picks up a modest bathing suit, she recently bought she sighs "I don't what the hell I was thinking, me wearing this."

"As long as it makes you feel better, especially at this time in your life." as Miette playfully throws the bathing suit at her as they both laugh, and she puts bathing suit in the suitcase.

Sarah becomes more serious saying, "Seriously Mia, I want you to really try and see where you and David are at, this might be the best, and only chance the two of you have."

Miette sighs as Sarah says, "Today is Thursday, and the wedding isn't until next Saturday, that gives you 10 days to know if you two have a future with each other." as they walk into the living room together.

The following morning as Sarah sees Miette and says, "I'll fix us breakfast why don't you take a shower, and finish getting ready." as she smiles and walks toward the kitchen.

Sarah is fixing an omelet, while Miette is in the shower, Miette turns the water off, steps out of the shower, and pats herself dry with a towel, she wipes the fog off the mirror and sees herself in the mirror.

Her unblemished, perfect body seems to glisten from the moisture on her skin, she opens a drawer in the vanity and takes out a black, and red scarf for her head, and places them on the vanity.

As Sarah finishes the omelet her phone rings, she answers the phone "Good morning, David, yeah she's cool, uh did you get the delivery yet?"

"No, I don't think it matters, if it isn't delivered, huh, will you relax I told you she has never forgotten you, it's cool, just be at the airport at eleven this morning." as she is pouring orange juice, "Okay, I'll do that, yeah bye." Miette comes into the kitchen as Sarah puts breakfast on the counter.

Miette notices that she was on the phone and asks, "Who was that?"

Sarah avoiding eye contact "Ms. Jefferies wanted me to pick her up something from the fruit market." as they both sit and begin eating.

As it lightly rains, Sarah pulls into the airport, she drives to drop Miette off.

Miette says, "Remember to start and drive my car every day I'm gone, I don't like leaving it idled."

Sarah says, "I'll drive it to Ms. Jefferies this morning, just don't you forget what I told you, about you and David." the two get out of the car with her luggage and they hug each other tight, Sarah says, "Enjoy yourself little sister, you deserve it." Miette smiles a little, and slowly walks away as Sarah drives off.

In Norridge Illinois David Pearson picks up his keys to pick up Miette at the airport,

he smiles as he sprays himself some lavender scented cologne. David is white, 45, owner of a restaurant specializing in French cuisine, he gets in his 2012 red Benz convertible 2-seater roadster and drives toward the airport.

As Miette walks through the airport, she sees David in the distance, he sees her, and they both happily run toward one another.

They embrace one another tight, with Miette in tears "God, I missed you every day we've been apart."

Moved with emotion David responds, "My life was never complete, as long as you weren't part of it." as Miette confidently smiles.

They walk toward the car, in the late morning sun as they load the car with her luggage.

As they drive home, he holds her hand while "Stay in Love" plays.

Miette seems to have fallen asleep while David stopped by the restaurant as Miette stirs, she notices the name of the restaurant "Doux Paradis", she catches David walking out of the restaurant, David says, "I had to pick up some wine from the wine cellar."

Miette says, "You work here?"

David says laughing, "Yeah. I'm helping a friend out while he's on vacation." as they both enter the restaurant.

As Miette takes one of the bags from a roadside market he stopped at, and she carries it to the car, David says "I thought I'd make a gourmet salad this afternoon, then dinner." as Miette smiles.

As they enter Davids's house, Miette seems to collapse on the couch in exhaustion while David puts the vegetables away.

Few moments later, he takes her bags and puts them upstairs in the master bedroom, as Miette walks upstairs, looking for David, she passes an empty room, and finds him in the master bedroom.

David as he sets the luggage down "Why don't you freshen up a little, and tomorrow night I got a big surprise."

David continues saying, "The bed should have been delivered the other day, so you can sleep in here, I can sleep on the sofa bed."

Miette says, "Why can't we share the bed?

David "I didn't want you to be in an uncomfortable position."

Miette says, "You're making me uncomfortable if you sleep on the couch."

Miette continues "In fact I'd like to have someone I love lying next to me."

David says, "That sounds so beautiful, but for now why don't I make us something to eat, while you rest."

Miette sighs as she lays down on the bed, she seems restless as she gets up and gathers some clothes, as she leaves the room and says, "Do you mind if I take a shower?"

"No, go ahead." David says as he goes to the stairs, Miette smiles and walks into the bathroom.

David runs upstairs quickly, as she starts the shower. He goes to the closet and pulls out a towel set.

Miette takes her clothes off, only wearing a white pair of panties, as he knocks on the door.

She quickly opens the door a crack as she says, "Why don't you join me for a shower." and takes his hand and pulls him into the bathroom, as he drops the towels.

Once inside, she grabs the towels he dropped on the floor.

She smiles as she sees him standing there says, "I thought we could share and save time by taking a shower together."

She turned her back to him, and slipped her bra off, as David slowly began undressing, she turns and faces him, as she sees a slight scar on his left breast, and slight scars just above his belly button.

Miette notices the scars, but remains silent, as she takes off her panties, as David does the same, showing his small penis.

David turns a little red with embarrassment as he says, "I know it's not like it was when you first saw me, 20 years ago."

She smiles as she gently touches his cock says, "It isn't your cock I'm attracted to, but rather the owner of the penis."

She continues "Besides look at my bald head, you wouldn't judge me for that, so I'm not judging you for having a small penis."

They enter the shower, as Miette steps under the water, and uses the shower gel on her hands, as she soaps up her breasts, after she leans her head forward, so the hot water hits her stiff neck.

She rinses off her body, and then puts the gel in her hands, and then gently wash David's chest, moving down to his penis, where she gently pulls the foreskin back, and gently washes the crown of his cock, he steps a little more under the water, and rinses off the soap.

They continue exploring one another by caressing and washing each other.

After the shower she gets comfortable in her night clothes, and David checks on her.

As he enters the room, she invites him to sit on the bed, and after taking his hand she asks, "Could you just stay with me today and tonight I feel well lonely, and I'd like to be held or hold you, just until I go to sleep."

They both lie down on the bed, as she pulls him close to her.

During the night, Miette hears David crying a little, and pulls him closer to her saying, "It's okay, I'm right here."

Following morning, Miette comes downstairs for breakfast, she is dressed only in a robe and as David sets the food on the breakfast bar says, "How'd you sleep?"

Miette says, "I feel rested, the last couple of days were exhausting, I really needed the rest."

David says, "After breakfast, and we get dressed I thought maybe we could go for a drive in the country, just like we did before."

Miette smiles "That sounds like fun, doing things we did before."

David says, "That's only if you up for it, remember the surprise tonight."

After breakfast, Miette goes upstairs to get dressed.

As David cleans up the kitchen, he pauses and goes upstairs, he walks by the bedroom door, which was closed, and goes into the bathroom.

As he stands near the toilet, he pulls out his small flaccid penis, he retracts the foreskin, and begins peeing about the same time, she opens the bathroom door from the bedroom, as she says, "God I'm so sorry." as she seems to be gazing at his member.

She walks behind him purposely touching his ass with her body as she reaches for her scarf laying on the vanity, her back is toward him now.

As he begins to stuff his cock in his pants she hesitates and closes her eyes, and asks as she turns around "Uh, can I see it again?"

As she comes closer to him, she gently touches his penis as he has a look of sheer panic on his face.

She follows him into the bedroom and sits on the bed with him as she takes his hand "I got to tell you something, and it's heavy, do you have a minute?"

David smiles as she begins "After I did the documentary and volunteered during the 9/11." she begins to softly cry, she continues "I have cancer, and it's fucking killing me."

David slips his shirt off revealing a faded scar just above his left breast, and more recently a scar just above, and near his navel and remarks "Baby remember these battle scars I got, while we were in the shower, not to mention my tiny ass cock."

David continues, "I have Bradycardia, or slow heartbeat, and just last year they found I had prostate cancer, so I had it removed."

Miette smiles and says, "I know it's been a while when I first saw your penis, like 20 years."

Tears fall from her eyes as she gently rubs his arm and David and continues, "But all that doesn't matter what does matter to me, is that I love you, and have for many years." as he wipes her tears away.

Miette smiles and giggles a little "Aren't we a mess, a bad heart, and cancer."

Miette states "The fact remains no matter how our health is failing, the important thing is that we both love each other." as she kisses him tenderly on the lips.

David says, "I wanted you years ago, and want you now." he takes her hand and gently holds it, as they continue to sit.

About noon David had an errand to run, Miette stayed at the house as she waited for the truck to deliver the bedroom set.

Before the bedroom set was delivered, Nancy, the bride to be stopped by, as Miette went on the porch to talk to her.

Nancy was white, about the same age as Miette, born into wealth she laughs a little saying "Miette, it's been a long-time girl, what have you been doing since high school, oh yeah that's right, you edit those boring dumb ass documentaries."

Miette says, "Well I see you haven't changed; you are still the same spoiled brat you've always been."

Nancy smiles says, "I didn't come to talk about high school life, where is David, I don't see his car?"

Miette says curtly "He had to take care of some business, what do I owe the pleasure?"

Nancy says "He is photographing my wedding, why exactly are you here?

Miette says, "If you must know, I came here, cause of the wedding you invited me too."

Nancy says, "Oh I get that, but why are you in David's house." instantly she continues, "Oh my God you two are fucking, I can't believe this."

Miette loses control saying, "What the hell did you say bitch?

From around the side of the house, David comes into view says as he looks at Nancy, "No bitch, you fuck, we made love, now get the hell out of here, oh by the way see if your rich daddy can find another photographer, because I'm not doing it."

Nancy laughs says, "You can forget about the downpayment, because you aren't going to get it back."

David says, "That's cool, see if your country club reject father can do it." Nancy attempts to act like she was shocked at their reaction, walks back to her car.

Miette says, "Where's your car?"

David says, "I saw her car parked out front, so I parked the car at the side of the house."

Miette holds his hand as they go in the house, as they await the delivery truck.

David says, "Don't let that spoiled bitch to ruin this beautiful night."

Before Miette can say anything the delivery truck, pulls into the driveway.

About 4pm David is getting dressed in a dark green suit, as he adjusts the tie, Miette comes from behind wearing a black dress, she has a red scarf over her head.

Miette's cell phone goes off, she sees it was her doctor, and she answers the phone. 'Hello."

The doctor happily says, "Ms. Roche', I got some great news, there was a mix-up regarding your tests, it seems that your cancer free." Miette joyfully screams, as she drops the phone.

David asks, "Baby what'd he say.'

Miette still in shock says, "Something like I'm cancer free.", David picks up the phone, and hits loudspeaker, so they can both here."

Miette says, "Are you sure doctor?"

Doctor says, "After you left the other day, I began going all over your tests, and trust me, we checked, and rechecked and It came back negative 10 times."

Miette says, "Thank you Dr. Evens for never giving up on me."

Doctor says, "When you get back to Rochester, I need to see you, to discuss some issues though, okay?

Miette nearly crying "Yes, I'll make an appointment."

Doctor says, "Great, uh enjoy your vacation." as he hangs up.

David hugs Miette tight saying, "I love you so much."

As they begin going downstairs, a group of 5 people enter through the kitchen.

Miette asks, "Why are you so secretive about where we're going?"

David says, "Because it's a surprise." he takes her hand as they go downstairs.

David and Miette are met as they walk downstairs by a waitress who greets them.

Waitress smiles saying, "Bonsoir M. Pearson et Mme. Roche'."

David says, "Bonne soiree."

Waitress leads them to the dining room.

Miette looks around the room and asks "You own that restaurant we saw earlier, don't you?

David smiles and says, "Who told you?"

Miette says, "Perhaps the 100-thousand-dollar Benz, and this fabulous surprise."

David says, "The duck a l'orange is excellent, I hope you enjoy it."

Miette asks "What made you decide to own a French restaurant?

David smiles "After my stepfather died, and my mother went into a deep depression, so I had to start cooking, until I eventually opened my own restaurant a few years later."

David takes her hand says, "You know I never got over my feelings I had for you, I actually loved you then, and I love you a million times more today."

Miette says, "Why didn't you tell me how you felt?"

David "You had a chance at working in making movies, I could never take that from you, besides my future was uh rather uncertain and scary."

Miette takes his hand "Wasn't that a risky decision, I mean we may never have another opportunity?" as she speaks softly while looking at him in his eyes.

12